PDA

View Full Version : Using the Diamond Temple - my experience

DeeDe99
10-09-15, 01:34 AM
I was so, so, so over trying, endlessly, to breed Quetzal I caved in and invested in the Diamond Temple as I finished the Dragon Tales - I matched Harvest with Diamond in the last Act. I read up on other players experiences using the Diamond Temple and thought it worth a try. I decided I would judiciously, only if necessary, speed up breeding/evolving as it seemed to innocent llittle me some other players were spending an awful lot of Gold on speeding things up once they got the Temple (dramatically increasing the "cost" of the Temple). I wasn't that flush with Gold, so decided I'd take a more cautious approach.

Diamond and Harvest gave me.........Sunrise.

Next I paired up Diamond and Rainbow and got the Gold Dragon - Yippee!

I won't bore you with the several matches that gave me a couple of Mists, and Island, a couple of Water, an Air, a Love and I'm sure some other common fails - I have got the records and will compile some stats at the end of the exercise, but for the moment you get the drift! I've also scored an Messenger and a Social (new for me). Plus a Virtue that will give me a pink something for later crafting - when I can afford the 33 hour evolution time.

Today I managed to finally get a Quetzal egg on the nest (Diamond x Forest)! The Diamond Temple costs 300 Gold and I have already achieved two new Diamond hybrids and I have 5 days to go, so the timer tells me. Those two dragons carry prices of 2,600 and 2,500 in the Market - a total of 5,100 Gold bars (not to be confused with Gold dragons). As far as I can see, the Diamond Temple has already paid for itself.

This is where it starts to get interesting.

Right now I have a Quetzal egg with 27 hours to go and I did speed up the hatching and evolution of Gold to level 4 so I can breed Gold and Diamond in the hope of getting Infinity before the 7 days runs out. Clearly Quetzal is a better choice as the Forect Fails are only 20 seconds but how much Gold am I going to lay out speeding things up? Plus I gave Wizard and Carousel a whirl at producing Infinity. Up popped a 10 hour timer so while it isn't Infinity it could be anything from yet another Fruitful to Archon (a very handy dragon, I believe).

But to get Diamond back on the Breeding Den, I'd need to speed that up. To speed that up I need to get another egg hatched. Or do I speed up Quetzel's hatching AND evolution? And the current pair on the Den? No I am not getting the Breeding Roost as well, I already made that decision.

What I am illustrating is that despite the best intentions in the world of NOT speeding up too much, the flow-on effect catches one! When I do speed things up, I try to do, say, the last 20 hours of Gold's 44, not the whole 44 hours.

Then there is all these bombs - because on top of all this happening I also have Azurite crafting (going to need a nest sooner or later) and Sorcerer sitting in storage! I'm wondering do I try for two Azurite dragons given we have a few days left (I have 21 bombs already). On the other hand, the Dragon Tales and the Tournament have left me with 44 Jigsaw pieces - do I try and get another 55 and have a Jigsaw to trade? The crafting takes 36 hours and, and, and................... ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

All I wanted was to get a Quetzal - now I am tearing my hair out with decisions!

The bottom line is - I tried about 200 times (maybe more) with Diamond and Forest since I bred Diamond over 40 levels ago and got nothing but a sore shoulder from the micro movements from Den to Nest with all the 20 second fails. I've had the Diamond Temple for a couple of days and I have Quetzal plus another. I'm going to try for Diamond Prism and Infinity for the remaining time.

I'm quite happy with the results. Mind you, the latest fail is Crusader. edit: Make that 2 Crusader fails with a Fire fail inbetween. Do I need two Crusaders? Three Crusaders? Also expensive to speed up....... But better that endless Coral fails, I suppose...

I won't be at all happy if Dragon Story gets "retired" in favour of Dragon Story 2, however.

DeeDe99
10-13-15, 03:41 AM
So to finish the story, I started with 1 Crusader and 1 Diamond. When the Diamond Temple ran out I had:

1 Diamond
1 Infinity on the nest
2 Gold (1 still on the nest)
2 Quetzal
2 Crusader (I traded a third)

Someone asked me about % success rate. Not sure, I didn't end up recording all the Fire and Forest fails I simply sold straight from the nest. I do know I started with two Diamonds and 7 days later I have 8, not counting the one I traded. So reasonably successful, by any measure, I suggest.

Now I have Infinity, I can start breeding for some of the other types I don't have yet, such as Cosmic and Fairytale etc.

I really wanted Diamond Prism or Angel, but maybe next time, depending how much it costs to recharge the Temple. Or they may just arrive in the normal course of breeding if I am lucky.

Do I think the temple was worth it? Definitely.

debrasbistro
10-16-15, 03:55 AM
Yes, but some of us achieved similar results without it. I got diamond, then Quetzal and crusader very easily, very soon after, then infinity and another diamond easily. So, I think we need a lot more subjects to decide. Just my two cents. And congrats!

These are all on my second account.

Just bred a diamond on my first account and I will be trying for hybrids when it hatches sans temple, so I'll find out more then.

I'd be interested to see if someone who couldn't get a diamond bought it and then got a diamond.

DeeDe99
10-16-15, 05:38 AM
I read a lot of others' experiences on another site, but couldn't find anything much on here, so just shared. Agree, would be interesting to hear from someone who had no Diamonds to start.

I got Diamond and Crusader relatively easily initially, but after that nothing, despite innumerable attempts to get Quetzal. So I thought "nothing ventured, nothing gained" and gave it a whirl. I don't know if I will recharge it at some point, but it was an interesting experiment.

Glad you got yours sans Temple - seems some do, some don't. Odd really, the different experiences. But then if everyone had the same experiences, we'd have nothing to discuss! ;)

EnchantedG
11-10-15, 11:45 PM
Thats an interesting summary Deede99, however, i got Diamond luckily (without temple), thereafter i tried Quetzal which i got within 2 mins of trying then again i tried for Crusader that came after 5 mins of trying. Then i wanted to try to infinity, but everytime i try, i get Crusader and Quetzal fails but no sign of Infinity. I know i wont invest in a Temple.

DeeDe99
11-11-15, 12:03 AM
I also got Diamond without the Temple. And Crusader. It was Quetzal and Infinity that caused me pain. Plus I wanted to see if it worked at all. I'm curious like that. LOL Now I have it, I'll probably recharge it at some point to try for the others like Angel and Unicorn etc.

I just wanted newbies to have a bit of detail about what they could expect.

EnchantedG
11-11-15, 11:42 PM
I also got Diamond without the Temple. And Crusader. It was Quetzal and Infinity that caused me pain. Plus I wanted to see if it worked at all. I'm curious like that. LOL Now I have it, I'll probably recharge it at some point to try for the others like Angel and Unicorn etc.

I just wanted newbies to have a bit of detail about what they could expect.

I know you are right, i guess, when i am up for it, i may think of getting the Temple for other Diamond hybrids! just yesterday i hit 44 again, i.e. getting another Crusader while trying for Infinity! its just that when i dont get something that should come to me, i get after it with all my might :D. but i guess after 4 Crusaders and 4 Quetzals (more i think, lost count) im gonna give it a rest and try other Dragons that i want other than Diamond Hybrids.

But i really love the way you give every detail, it is really very nice of you to find the time and make the effort to enlighten others :) Appreciate it :)

Thank you

DeeDe99
11-12-15, 12:31 AM
Isn't it funny - we go from dreaming of EVER getting a Quetzal or Crusader to trading the duplicates!! I find it amusing!

JMThrive
11-12-15, 03:50 PM
If you have Diamond already, you don't really need the temple to get Crusader and Quetzal. The both have very short fail times, seconds versus hours. All it takes is time to sit there and breed...complete....sell...repeat, repeat, repeat.... I got Crusader in about 30 minutes of trying. It took me a couple of hours all totaled over 3 or 4 tries. If you are patient and willing to put in the effort you can get those two.

DeeDe99
11-12-15, 04:35 PM
JMThrive, maybe for some! LOL Crusader was easy, but Quetzal was very elusive, that's why I crumbled and bought the temple. I probably sold several hundred Forest babies - I was over it. I'd do the "breed...complete....sell...repeat, repeat, repeat.." in bed before sleep, but nothing, nothing, nothing was all I got.

EnchantedG
11-14-15, 02:43 AM
Heyy guys i finally got infinity :), dunno if it was the boosted breed that did the trick or my change in pairing. Quetzal with Quetzal gave me the much awaited 40 hrs :) Infinity is ready to grace my island :D

DeeDe99
11-14-15, 02:57 AM
Heartiest congratulations! Well done!

EnchantedG
11-14-15, 10:46 PM
Heartiest congratulations! Well done!

Thank you DeeDe99 :)

irishbaker3
11-15-15, 10:15 AM
So yesterday I broke down I bought the Diamond Temple to use for 7 days. I have been trying to get Astromancer forever and decided to try with the temple since it is 300 gold for the week vs. the 2600 gold for Astromancer.

I have bern keeping a list of all my attempts and will share at the end of the week. Hopefully I will get the elusive Astromancer :) fingers crossed

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 01:49 PM
Good luck IrishBaker! I am going to recharge sometime later, waiting to see what is in the Black Friday sales first.

fozea2
11-15-15, 10:01 PM
I usually wait until I have 400 gold saved (which usually takes about a month as I have 4 gold producing dragons), and activate the 2nd breeding den and the diamond temple at the same time, so I can really optimize my diamond temple time. I got all my diamond dragons this way, including the base Diamond one.

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 10:48 PM
Fozea2 that is a very logical approach. I haven't invested in the second den yet, I've been resisting, but you are right about the opportunity for optimisation. I'll see how the gold supply holds up......

EnchantedG
11-16-15, 01:00 AM
So yesterday I broke down I bought the Diamond Temple to use for 7 days. I have been trying to get Astromancer forever and decided to try with the temple since it is 300 gold for the week vs. the 2600 gold for Astromancer.

I have bern keeping a list of all my attempts and will share at the end of the week. Hopefully I will get the elusive Astromancer :) fingers crossed

Yes, irishbaker3, please please do that, i am looking forward to your updates on this :) and thank you very much, appreciate your efforts :)

Bastiaan0
11-17-15, 01:50 PM
I don't have the Diamond Temple but did manage to breed Diamond, Quetzal, Crusader, Angel, Infinity, Mercury, Gold and Diamond Prism.
Almost gave up on Crusader despite the short fail time, as it took me 503 (yes: five HUNDRED and three) tries to finally breed it!
I don't think I'll buy the Diamond Temple ever, totally happy like this :)

amerirish
11-17-15, 01:58 PM
I've never used the Diamond Temple and have bred Diamond, Angel, Queztal, Mercury, Gold, Crusader, Astromancer, Anubis and Infinity. I purchased Unicorn.

DeeDe99
11-17-15, 03:43 PM
I don't have the Diamond Temple but did manage to breed Diamond, Quetzal, Crusader, Angel, Infinity, Mercury, Gold and Diamond Prism.
Almost gave up on Crusader despite the short fail time, as it took me 503 (yes: five HUNDRED and three) tries to finally breed it!
I don't think I'll buy the Diamond Temple ever, totally happy like this :)

I got so many Crusaders! I dread breeding for the rest as he is my stock standard diamond fail. I did well over 200 tries for Quetzal I just lost count after that. I'm a bit like you - I am still resisting the Unicorn purchase, although I know I probably will buy the Value Pack. I don't mind buying expired dragons in value packs, but I like to breed the breedable ones.

I've never used the Diamond Temple and have bred Diamond, Angel, Queztal, Mercury, Gold, Crusader, Astromancer, Anubis and Infinity. I purchased Unicorn.

Maybe I am just too impatient! I am sure they would all come to me in time, but a little boost is allowed, so I took advantage of the opportunity. Plus I was curious to see if it would make any difference.

Well done on your Diamond family!

Simdiva
11-21-15, 06:19 AM
The temple is actually good not only for the diamonds but also for a lot of super rares that can be very hard to breed normally. I can definately attest to its value having used it several times now. However, I tend not to do speed ups unless I need the dragon out of the evolution temp,e for some strange reason (example yesterday I sped up a soccer evolution to use in tourney), and feel it's simply cheaper to recharge or buy the roost on occasion which I have used twice now, both times in conjunction with boosted breeding as well. So those times I had very good results. There was only one temple outing that gave me trash out of the several times I have used it. Waste of money? Some would say yes, but as I said, I don't count just diamonds. I have very few dragons kept in my hoard that are simply common or rare unless they are unbreedable or anniversary special dragons. In fact I have so many red yellow supers I am considering culling to just the favourites!

mystctattoo
01-28-16, 11:05 PM
Hi all. I see you would like to do an experiment and I'm contemplating purchasing the temple. I honestly don't even consider this a diamond for all it has done for me lol I'm on lvl 117 and only have the Prime Eternal which I purchased hoping it would give me some other diamond but nothing so far and at this point I am pretty desperate to get a diamond on that island. Let me know what you think if you consider it a diamond that may actually help me lol if not I can keep records of my results

DeeDe99
01-28-16, 11:15 PM
Mystctattoo I am a little unclear as to your question, I am sorry. Would you rephrase if possible?

I've recently fired my Diamond Temple up again to try for the hybrids I don't have, such as Anubis, Dark Angel, Black Diamond etc. So far I've scored Mercury and have three days remaining.

mystctattoo
01-29-16, 09:55 AM
Mystctattoo I am a little unclear as to your question, I am sorry. Would you rephrase if possible?

I've recently fired my Diamond Temple up again to try for the hybrids I don't have, such as Anubis, Dark Angel, Black Diamond etc. So far I've scored Mercury and have three days remaining.

Someone posted that it would be interesting to see the results from an island with no diamond. I have an island that is lvl 117 and have been unable to breed a diamond but I do have the Prime Eternal dragon which at this point I don't even consider a diamond for the nothing it has done for me except the coins. I do want to see what today's update brings and depending on what it may be I plan to get the temple. So I suppose my question is would you consider me a diamondless island and want me to keep records of my breeding to see the outcome on an island with no diamond?

DeeDe99
01-30-16, 02:18 AM
Now I understand! Sorry for my lack of comprehension.

Honestly, I never set out to get people to keep records other than what they wanted to keep themselves. I knew some people were curious about the Temple so I shared my experience simply to give people an idea of what it may be like.

I think it is different for each person, really, but do come and add your thoughts about your experience because the mire information available the more information others can access when deciding if they want to invest in the Temple.

Good luck!

I am sorry to hear your Prime Eternal is not living up to expectations. Mine has been good, but is still at level 6 so a long way to go yet.

Sandybellee
01-30-16, 03:37 PM
Wow! I don't have the Diamond Temple and I've never tried for Crusader before but just now I had an empty nest and empty breeding den so I thought I would go for it for a few minutes waiting for the arena. It took less than 20 tries (just about 3 minutes) to get that 44-hour timer!!! Yay! Crusader will be my first Diamond hybrid! :)

DeeDe99
01-31-16, 06:31 PM
Wow! I don't have the Diamond Temple and I've never tried for Crusader before but just now I had an empty nest and empty breeding den so I thought I would go for it for a few minutes waiting for the arena. It took less than 20 tries (just about 3 minutes) to get that 44-hour timer!!! Yay! Crusader will be my first Diamond hybrid! :)

Congrats Sandy! Hope you'll love yours as much as I love mine! He was my first Diamond hybrid too (pre-temple, he was). Very handy against the right opponents in the Arena and VERY good looking!

DeeDe99
01-31-16, 09:14 PM
My second run at using the Diamond Temple just ended. Not as successful as my first use of the Temple, but I did score Mercury as a new Diamond hybrid plus Hippogriff and Never Ending - while not Diamond hybrids, these two are nice to have.

My pairings were made up of (in various combinations) Prime Eternal, Spirit Queen, Infinity, Ghost Armor, Frightmare and I used Night Elf once: clearly I was targeting black hybrids if at all possible (although white would have been nice too), which are always difficult so getting one hybrid was probably not so bad.

Out of 22 pairings over the 7 days, in addition to the three named above, I got 5 x Coral, 4 x Penumbra, 3 x Athletic, 1 each of Luck, Charm, Water, Winter, Wizard and Smoke. Make that 2 x Winter (the one That was still on the Den when I posted).

In other words, perhaps the black split 95% of the time (assuming the last one is not Dapper). If it didn't split, it didn't get into the progeny - either way, only 1 black hybrid. EDIT: last one was a Winter.

The final pairing is yet to land on the nest, but at 12 hours it is not a Diamond. If it is Dapper, Mistmoth, Manticore or Goodwitch I will be reasonably happy, the other possibilities I already have.

Simdiva
02-01-16, 01:52 AM
I just took another run with the temple looking specifically for rainbows. I have not really been after the diamonds but mainly due to my large family but rather some specific super rares. If a rainbow prism drops in my lap or a dark angel I shall not turn it down tho! Someone asked if Eternal is a true diamond and it most certainly is! He is in fact very good in battles, for me at least. As a breeder, he has not been great as he like to split too much but don't all the blacks?

On the other hand, I have been pairing Quetzel with Prima Chroma and having amazing results. So far have scored quicksilver, Blue Moon, and tie dye. All three are new to my island and two of those have been eluding me for months. I also got lunar rainbow and if I am very lucky I have triple rainbow cooking now although it's more likely a 22 hour fail and we all know which fail lol.

Anyhow, with 48 hours to go still a chance on my hoped for rainbow prism or Night Elf that I want so badly. For the record, I generally combine temp,e breeding with boosting as I find the results tends to be superior. It is the only time I ever pay for boosting.

DeeDe99
02-01-16, 04:34 AM
Simdiva, interesting your experience re boosted breed + temple. I've wondered if one would override the other. Think of if else statements in code. There is no clear documentation on that at all. It could explain why you find the temple useful for more than Diamonds, if only one (boosted breed or temple) can be applicable at once. After all, the temple is supposed to be about just Diamonds.

Would be helpful if Storm8 could provide a ruling on this.

Simdiva
02-01-16, 01:55 PM
I have not found that it overrides but works in conjunction, points to diamond stash, in other words it picks one or the other. I find with certain dragons it's more. Likely to produce a diamond, one for sure is idol.

mystctattoo
02-02-16, 08:38 AM
I just took another run with the temple looking specifically for rainbows. I have not really been after the diamonds but mainly due to my large family but rather some specific super rares. If a rainbow prism drops in my lap or a dark angel I shall not turn it down tho! Someone asked if Eternal is a true diamond and it most certainly is! He is in fact very good in battles, for me at least. As a breeder, he has not been great as he like to split too much but don't all the blacks?

On the other hand, I have been pairing Quetzel with Prima Chroma and having amazing results. So far have scored quicksilver, Blue Moon, and tie dye. All three are new to my island and two of those have been eluding me for months. I also got lunar rainbow and if I am very lucky I have triple rainbow cooking now although it's more likely a 22 hour fail and we all know which fail lol.

Anyhow, with 48 hours to go still a chance on my hoped for rainbow prism or Night Elf that I want so badly. For the record, I generally combine temp,e breeding with boosting as I find the results tends to be superior. It is the only time I ever pay for boosting.

He is absolutely great in battles but as far as getting me anymore diamonds yeah not so good so I guess that is what I meant when I said an actual diamond. I couldn't sit there and breed him with red or green over and over until I get crusader or quetzal like a regular diamond because of the black and the black is splitting all the time for me anyway. I was thinking about getting it also for all the super rares that I am in need of as I have heard it is good for that. Since I first posted that though I was able to breed a regular diamond finally with a suggestion from a neighbor of Fluffy and Fire and got it on the second try!! I am really thinking about still getting it like I said for all the others that I am missing on all 3 of my islands now that I know it helps get those. Since the iOS update with all the stuff to come I am a little hesitant. If it was only 100 gold like the den I wouldn't think twice but 300 plus any speeding ugh. Maybe I will just do it 1 island at a time. 3 islands get costly when you get a gold sale once a year on 2 of them lol

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 01:43 PM
Congrats Sandy! Hope you'll love yours as much as I love mine! He was my first Diamond hybrid too (pre-temple, he was). Very handy against the right opponents in the Arena and VERY good looking!

Thank you, DeeDe! :) I'm sure I will.

I sped the last 13 hours of his hatching away and decided to try for Quetzal next. Ten minutes later I got that 32-hour timer! Wow! These two came very easily! :)

DeeDe99
02-06-16, 04:35 AM
Wow! That was quick! I got Gold and Crusader easily, but Quetzal and Infinity drove me insane (or more insane than normal). So lucky you!

missourijan
06-06-16, 07:18 PM
Do diamond temples work?

kooky panda
06-07-16, 09:35 AM
Do diamond temples work?

Note: Moved your post to this current thread.

Xyn25
06-07-16, 10:43 AM
Do diamond temples work?

In my experience the Diamond temple isn't much help. Maybe if it's on sale, you can give it a try, but a second nest is a better investment in my opinion.

farmday0123
06-08-16, 02:40 AM
Do diamond temples work? hello, if u don't have a diamond or dont have alot of diamond hybrid yet, then try, i am the one buy temple diamond alot, it does wwork for me, n i do have sone x not lucky dead temple but i believe tl fix it better, like few x this month i breed austromancer with temple i got split anubis, gold , mercury, that all i already have, then breed prism with temple i got quezal, angel, that junk fail for me becauce i already have alot so i got to trade, if u don't have alot of diamond hybrid u should buy temple n try, try to know how it wwork for u , goodluck breeding diamond :)

Kennedward
06-08-16, 06:35 AM
My experience was bad, as I got nothing good out of using it.

All my Diamonds were bred without the temple and using regular breed.

farmday0123
06-08-16, 06:45 AM
My experience was bad, as I got nothing good out of using it.

All my Diamonds were bred without the temple and using regular breed.

I know u r lucky, and i know alot of my friend very lucky without temple breed any diamond hybrid successfully, i wait to long to breed one and not even breed it, only temple give me a hope, but i still can not breed an austromancer, a prism, like the last few x i bought tempke for breed austromancer i dont get anything good tobkeep, but i think for whom just start breed diamond / diamond hybrid temple very help alot easy to get anubis , mercury angel, gold, those easy split when breed black, pink diamond hybrid, i now still hope i can breed austromancer n prism regular breed with out temple like u :) or friend did, don't know y some people is so lucky, but some so bad luck

Hawk1
06-08-16, 09:39 AM
The only time I used Diamond temple was when it was on sale when Valiant was introduced and I got nothing good from it, a week or so later I bred Helios then a short time later I got Gold. Diamond temple was a big loser on my island, but every island is different...

Kennedward
06-08-16, 09:46 AM
I know u r lucky, and i know alot of my friend very lucky without temple breed any diamond hybrid successfully, i wait to long to breed one and not even breed it, only temple give me a hope, but i still can not breed an austromancer, a prism, like the last few x i bought tempke for breed austromancer i dont get anything good tobkeep, but i think for whom just start breed diamond / diamond hybrid temple very help alot easy to get anubis , mercury angel, gold, those easy split when breed black, pink diamond hybrid, i now still hope i can breed austromancer n prism regular breed with out temple like u :) or friend did, don't know y some people is so lucky, but some so bad luck

good luck breeding them!

Kennedward
06-08-16, 09:48 AM
The only time I used Diamond temple was when it was on sale when Valiant was introduced and I got nothing good from it, a week or so later I bred Helios then a short time later I got Gold. Diamond temple was a big loser on my island, but every island is different...

From the forum posts, basically there's 2 groups lol those who got diamond from using temple and those who never got anything good.

Which ever group you belong to, you know how you should spend or save your money/gold.

missourijan
06-08-16, 04:12 PM
I have no diamond. I am level 80 and I have tried and tried. No luck :-(

Hawk1
06-08-16, 05:50 PM
I have no diamond. I am level 80 and I have tried and tried. No luck :-(

I was lvl 120 ish when I got my first diamond, some breed it early some later, sorry but you will get it eventually... Good luck

Kennedward
06-08-16, 07:48 PM
I guess I'm very lucky, cause I got my first diamond when I was Lv20 or so, cause I remember I was still new playing this game, and most of my land was still not cleared, PLUS the fact I remember many of my older neighbors back then were leaving posts on my wall saying "it's rare to see a Diamond with small Red, Green, Yellow habitats!" meaning back then most of my habitats were the basic, earlier, starting ones

DeeDe99
06-08-16, 08:55 PM
From the forum posts, basically there's 2 groups lol those who got diamond from using temple and those who never got anything good.

Which ever group you belong to, you know how you should spend or save your money/gold.

I guess I'm very lucky, cause I got my first diamond when I was Lv20 or so, cause I remember I was still new playing this game, and most of my land was still not cleared, PLUS the fact I remember many of my older neighbors back then were leaving posts on my wall saying "it's rare to see a Diamond with small Red, Green, Yellow habitats!" meaning back then most of my habitats were the basic, earlier, starting ones

Like you, I got my first Diamond (and Crusader) really early (level 24 or 28 or something), well before I knew the Temple existed. I got good results the first time I used it, have got at least one Diamond hybrid each time I've used it, but still no Valiant! Or Prism. Or any of the black Diamond hybrids. Mind you, last time I was only trying for Valiant, so no surprise I didn't get Astromancer or Prism (or the black hybrids as we know Champion never splits to black given the unresolved bug).

Kennedward
06-08-16, 10:18 PM
Like you, I got my first Diamond (and Crusader) really early (level 24 or 28 or something), well before I knew the Temple existed. I got good results the first time I used it, have got at least one Diamond hybrid each time I've used it, but still no Valiant! Or Prism. Or any of the black Diamond hybrids. Mind you, last time I was only trying for Valiant, so no surprise I didn't get Astromancer or Prism (or the black hybrids as we know Champion never splits to black given the unresolved bug).

Good luck!

missourijan
06-11-16, 04:44 AM
YOOHOO!!! Bought the temple and I just got a 44 hour timer!!!!!

Kennedward
06-12-16, 01:19 AM
YOOHOO!!! Bought the temple and I just got a 44 hour timer!!!!!

Nice to see someone good with it

But don't be mistaken, someone's success doesn't mean yours

farmday0123
06-12-16, 09:57 AM
Yep like me buying temple breed austromancer get 44 hours not successful neeed 13 only don't need any big fail , switch breed prism got 35 hours instead of 8 hours prism, wasted another temple no metter i switching combo an not breec it. Each diamond temple i dont need a tons of diamond fail but if can breed the diamond i want to breedjust one it good enough. Hate how it keep splitting many x i try, one I finnished temple one guy always check how i breed with temple said oh sorry u wasted 300 gold for none dragon u want, i feel sorry so bad for u , omg wth

meoconlunar
07-29-16, 10:04 PM
Hi, this time leaderboard is too hard so I dont join it. Active Diamond temple and Breeding roost (with 100 gold, after 2 mins the sale popup appeared oh my god = =! )
Diamond x Night = 24hours (my 4th Black Diamond)
Infinity x Night Eft = 12hours Water
Speed with 2 golds, breed Infinity x Lotus = 23hours and it is a DARK ANGEL

AHHHHHHHHH

I am so happy that I can dance like crazy ~~~

So I have already finished my collection of Diamond hybrids. So lucky this time I think~