PDA

View Full Version : Can you get gems and/parts from the turtle?

LoudnCrazySteve
10-08-15, 02:53 PM
I've had a turtle (and a sand castle) in my cellar for months now cuz I didn't realize it was a pet that gave prizes (like the dogs and ponies)...so I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten gems or parts/expansions from a turtle before?

PookieBear50
10-08-15, 04:39 PM
I've gotten coins from it, that at least I know. I may have gotten other things from it, but I can't remember specifically what I received from it.

raissawinda
10-09-15, 03:25 AM
I've had a turtle (and a sand castle) in my cellar for months now cuz I didn't realize it was a pet that gave prizes (like the dogs and ponies)...so I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten gems or parts/expansions from a turtle before?

i received a shovel last week and a nail. but mostly coins, sometimes $25, but like three days ago somebody gave me $200, i don't know if it is my turtle or my other pets. but yes the turtle gives you something in 5 hours after you feed him.

Rynetory2
10-09-15, 04:31 AM
My sweet turtle gave me a gem recently. :) wish I can give him pet treats.. just kidding, I know we can't do that.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 05:43 AM
i received a shovel last week and a nail. but mostly coins, sometimes $25, but like three days ago somebody gave me $200, i don't know if it is my turtle or my other pets. but yes the turtle gives you something in 5 hours after you feed him.

This turtle is just like the the gem dispenser in the bakery story that will dispense gem every 12 hours. This turtle Is better than the gem dispenser in bakery story. Every 5 hours will have something for you.

Rynetory2
10-17-15, 12:25 AM
This turtle is just like the the gem dispenser in the bakery story that will dispense gem every 12 hours. This turtle Is better than the gem dispenser in bakery story. Every 5 hours will have something for you.

Umm correction Bakerling, the turtle is not like the gem dispenser cos turtle does not garantee gem whereas gem dispenser gives only gems. The gem dispenser is like the show pony which gives only gems. Hope this clears your confusion. :)