PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Flight update...10-8-15 Re Released - EXPIRED

kimberly0822
10-08-15, 12:03 PM
THE RE-RELEASE OF THE GLIMMERBAT HABITAT HAS FINISHED.
*** If you did not finish, the only way to upgrade the building is to use gems.***

Thread moved to Game Guides.

I'll check about whether you can finish off a previously unfinished habitat. I don't know either. When a goal has been re-released in the past, it has only been available to those that don't already have that building.

If you can only get 1 bat from an adventure, I'd guess that MOST of it could be run together, but you would require to use some gems on items that have a limit of 1. It might depend on how unfinished your building is. You'd have to check the goal listing and be prepared for a double whammy. If you finish off one goal on an unfinished, can you now finish it on the new one? Too many questions. I guess if someone has this scenario, they will need to be the guinea pig and try it.

But also keep in mind, it's timed. You would NOT want to end up with 2 construction plots.... that would be worse!

REPLY From S8:
If you start the new set of Glimmerbat Habitat Goals available now and you get the materials needed for the previous Habitat, you'll be able to continue upgrading it.

Edit(KP)- This goal has been re-released!! Have fun!!

The Glimmerbat is a limited item. Once the quest expires, it will no longer be dropped from the Adventures.

Spooky Flight
Find out More at Old Thomas's House
(Visit Old Thomas House 3 times)

Childhood Dreams
Place the Glimmerbat Habitat
Upgrade Materials
30 stone/5 simple glue/60 wood

One Lucky Bat
Upgrade the Glimmerbat Habitat
Upgrade materials:
10 living wood/3 red dye/30 water/35 sap

On the Fence
Gather Spooky Deadwood
(ask Friends) Need 5
Upgrade Glimmerbat habitat
Upgrade Material
15 spooky deadwood/3 super glue/3 purple dye/50 stone

Spooky Glimmer Rocks
Adventure to the Ancient Vault 1
Upgrade materials:
15 Iron Ore
50 Wood
35 Coal
5 Spooky Glimmer Rocks (from adventure)
NB: you get 1-3 glimmer rocks from each adventure.

My little bat
Upgrade materials:
80 Strawberries
30 Water
1 Glimmerbat (from adventure)
25 Sap

Apolly, I name You!
Pet Apolly (Pet)
Clean his Home
Click.
Collect from the Glimmerbat Habitat, It drops fruits (apple, lemon, orange.)

mreames
10-08-15, 12:06 PM
I'm wondering if it's for those of us without the glimmer at habitat. I have it too. I see there was a spooky flight in 2013.

New update just popped up. Not sure what its about, step one is visit Thomas's house 3x

CLOVERKAITO
10-08-15, 12:08 PM
I do have the glimmerbat habitat and I got this update too. I already tapped Thomas' house half hour ago for blueprints so will have to see later tonight what this update does. It does have a 7 days timer......

vednir
10-08-15, 12:09 PM
I'm getting it too but I already have the glimmer bat habitat.

meme1098
10-08-15, 12:10 PM
I do have the glimmerbat habitat and I got this update too. I already tapped Thomas' house half hour ago for blueprints so will have to see later tonight what this update does. It does have a 7 days timer......

Yea, I just tapped it about half hour ago too. So we'll wait together....lol

mreames
10-08-15, 12:11 PM
Very interesting. Well you might get another one. Lol did you buy it or get it from goals? The goals for it in 2013 started exactly the same way... Spooky Flight, visit old Thomas 3 times. Guess we will find out. Lol

meme1098
10-08-15, 12:13 PM
Very interesting. Well you might get another one. Lol did you buy it or get it from goals? The goals for it in 2013 started exactly the same way... Spooky Flight, visit old Thomas 3 times. Guess we will find out. Lol

I have the glimmerbat habitat as well. Got it from the goal. Don't really need or want another so if 2nd step says place it, we'll know it's a rerun...lol

And....
What's with all the timers lately?

CLOVERKAITO
10-08-15, 12:15 PM

I got it through the goals. I don't think I bought any of those goal-buildings with gems after the fact. Though I'd love to buy the Love Shak (whatever it is called) since I started playing after that.

mreames
10-08-15, 12:18 PM
2nd step IS place it. Lol

I have the glimmerbat habitat as well. Got it from the goal. Don't really need or want another so if 2nd step says place it, we'll know it's a rerun...lol

And....

orleansparish
10-08-15, 12:19 PM
I skipped the other 2 Old Thomas visits and we are indeed getting another Glimmerbat Habitat. I already have one too and its letting me purchase another one.

meme1098
10-08-15, 12:19 PM
Well, it's in the market, marked as a goal...lol.

Oops...see you guys already found out.

I'm always maxed on fruit so really no need for me to do this one.

vednir
10-08-15, 12:20 PM
For people who don't have fruit trees this is a worthwhile goal though.

meme1098
10-08-15, 12:21 PM
For people who don't have fruit trees this is a worthwhile goal though.

Yes, I'm glad others have the option now to do it. :D

ktorewqas
10-08-15, 12:25 PM
I do not have this building but have few fruit trees so it's not that attractive. Well, will try to get one for the storage lol

vednir
10-08-15, 12:25 PM
Send out your ancient vault adventures now so they'll be ready to collect for the later steps.

meme1098
10-08-15, 12:26 PM
I think S8's laughing at us now since the building upgrade requires 10 living wood.

55lee55
10-08-15, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

jopik
10-08-15, 12:27 PM
Yeeehoooo! Two glimmerbat is awesome ! I love the flying bat ;) thanks tl!

meme1098
10-08-15, 12:29 PM
That's another huge item on the game board...need more expansions!!! Lol.

mreames
10-08-15, 12:29 PM
I have fruit trees in storage but I'll still do this just to have it. Glad I never bought it with gems. Lol for those that know, does it only drop one fruit at a time?

I do not have this building but have few fruit trees so it's not that attractive. Well, will try to get one for the storage lol

katbtodd
10-08-15, 12:30 PM
Why do those of us that already have it,, have a chance to do it again

mreames
10-08-15, 12:33 PM
Why do those of us that already have it,, have a chance to have to get it again,

I was just guessing that it might just be for those of us that didn't have it. I'd probably do it again if I already had one. Lol

CLOVERKAITO
10-08-15, 12:35 PM
I think S8's laughing at us now since the building upgrade requires 10 living wood.

Lol. I'm not sure if I want to carry it through this time when living wood is so scarce right now with the spooky craft and the fairy sap. Hopefully I can still store it if I can't complete it.

mikado86
10-08-15, 12:37 PM
Why do those of us that already have it,, have a chance to do it again

Because otherway those that have it would complain about the world unfairness

ginourmous
10-08-15, 12:38 PM
That sucks, already have the glimmerbat habitat. I don't like "recycled goals". I think they could have at least made it something different that rewarded the same item but at least for the long time players we would get something new and people that didn't have the bat habitat would get an equivalent item. Could have been a:

- Magical pumpkin patch
- A bat cave! lol
- a cemetery with ghosts
- A giant coffin
- Flying witch that flies around the village when it's ready to collect

anything but a BAT! I don't like to get 2 of the same things even more when I don't use the one I have now. Not sure if it's worth getting another habitat. Last time it was a lot of work to get it.

ktorewqas
10-08-15, 12:38 PM
Send out your ancient vault adventures now so they'll be ready to collect for the later steps.

Thanks, sent out the knights. Glad that I made few simple feasts after the orphanage up. I still need 92 lw to craft the rest 3 Saps, now I need 102, just made the number under 100 ;)

gdmcrjunkie
10-08-15, 12:41 PM
Well since it's come up - does the habitat drop golden apples? I've always wondered.

ktorewqas
10-08-15, 12:41 PM
I bet those who have the habitat would hope to be able to do the boutible table task again in the future :D

mreames
10-08-15, 12:42 PM
I bet those who have the habitat would hope to be able to do the boutible table task again in the future :D

And I definitely wouldn't mind having a 2nd bountiful table.... Repeat. Lol

katbtodd
10-08-15, 12:52 PM

I never complained when I couldn't do the pinkie Ali again or the summer gazebo ,

icastled
10-08-15, 12:53 PM
I don't need another habitat. I keep mine in storage. I pulled it out in case we need it for this goal but not sure I want to go through the trouble of getting another one just to store it too. But on the flip side, if S8 does something sneaky with an added bonus and I lose out on a resource item by not placing/upgrading a new one, I'll be mad at myself. Catch 22 ... Ugh!!! I'm mad at myself right now because I wasn't paying attention and used some royal beams/blocks to upgrade other buildings but was holding them for upgrading the orphanage and all I have left is 4 blueprints ... Another Ugh!!! Crafting more now ....

katbtodd
10-08-15, 12:54 PM
Well since it's come up - does the habitat drop golden apples? I've always wondered.

Never has before!

ktorewqas
10-08-15, 12:55 PM
Never has before! does it give more than one fruit? Thanks

midgetsocks
10-08-15, 12:57 PM
Found this in the Storm8 archive,

The Glimmerbat is a limited item. Once the quest expires, it will no longer be dropped from the Adventures.

Spooky Flight

Childhood Dreams
Upgrade Materials

One Lucky Bat
Upgrade materials:

On the Fence
Gather Spooky Deadwood
(ask Friends) Need 5
Upgrade Material

Spooky Glimmer Rocks
Upgrade materials:
15 Iron Ore
50 Wood
35 Coal

My little bat
Upgrade materials:
80 Strawberries
30 Water
25 Sap

Apolly, I name You!
Pet Apolly (Pet)
Clean his Home
Click.

Link: http://forums.storm8.com/archive/index.php/t-60315.html

crystiesc
10-08-15, 12:58 PM
It's always only dropped one fruit for me.

I dont mind trying again, but I also would not have been upset if I already had it and could not. I know people had the habitat before but never got a bat - I bet they will be happy to finish!

I took a long break last year for family reasons. I'd love to get a bountiful table or winter bakery this year! :)

SpuriousNotion
10-08-15, 01:11 PM
Found this in the Storm8 archive,

Spooky Flight

Childhood Dreams
Upgrade Materials

One Lucky Bat
Upgrade materials:

On the Fence
Gather Spooky Deadwood
(ask Friends) Need 5
Upgrade Material

Spooky Glimmer Rocks
Upgrade materials:
15 Iron Ore
50 Wood
35 Coal

My little bat
Upgrade materials:
80 Strawberries
30 Water
25 Sap

Apolly, I name You!
Pet Apolly (Pet)
Clean his Home
Click.

Link: http://forums.storm8.com/archive/index.php/t-60315.html
I am at the point where I sent out my knights. So far these directions from the archive are EXACTLY the same resources and steps needed for the new one.

icastled
10-08-15, 01:13 PM
That sucks, already have the glimmerbat habitat. I don't like "recycled goals". I think they could have at least made it something different that rewarded the same item but at least for the long time players we would get something new and people that didn't have the bat habitat would get an equivalent item. Could have been a:

- Magical pumpkin patch
- A bat cave! lol
- a cemetery with ghosts
- A giant coffin
- Flying witch that flies around the village when it's ready to collect

anything but a BAT! I don't like to get 2 of the same things even more when I don't use the one I have now. Not sure if it's worth getting another habitat. Last time it was a lot of work to get it.

I was thinking maybe that S8 is being nice and recycling the goals for those who missed them. I started playing in January this year and I would LOVE to have the winter bakery, love shack and bountiful table!!! I bought the habitat, and now I wish I had waited lol. But there should be equality with the recycling too.

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 01:20 PM
Two bats...:rolleyes::)

Edit: Sadly, the only souvenir possible in this update is Spooky Wood. Spooky Glimmer Rock and the Bat itself are not possible to get extras of, at least to my knowledge...

mreames
10-08-15, 01:23 PM
Lol not surprised... Saw your request come through. Lol congrats! ;)

PrincessCupOButter
10-08-15, 01:25 PM
I never complained when I couldn't do the pinkie Ali again or the summer gazebo ,

I didn't mind not getting another gazebo either, and I don't really care to have another bat habitat. I'd have much preferred something that actually helped the orphanage goal. But I sure would love another bountiful table! So, since we're recycling old goals....Hey S8, how about a rerun of that Love Shack? :rolleyes:

Ps. I AM glad that people who missed out are getting a chance to build the habitat though. I was happy to get the pink Ali the second time around. I purchased the bat habitat with gems during a particularly dry spell when I had nothing else to do and there weren't any updates.

Pps. I wouldn't mind a second harvest pergola either, I got my current one with gems also.

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 01:27 PM
Lol, thanks:) (@ mreames) I wanted to keep the five Spooky Glimmer Rocks and store the Habitat uncompleted, but couldn't bring myself to it...:o:rolleyes:

SpuriousNotion
10-08-15, 01:28 PM
Lol, thanks:) I wanted to keep the five Spooky Glimmer Rocks and store the Habitat uncompleted, but couldn't bring myself to it...:o:rolleyes:

I am definitely going to try to get extra glimmer rocks if I can. I need more paperweights! :)

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 01:33 PM
I am definitely going to try to get extra glimmer rocks if I can. I need more paperweights! :)

When you have five, you can't hold any more, so you don't get any more rocks from the adventures...
Edit: And there's no skip option either.

newzealander
10-08-15, 01:34 PM
OMG I have 4 things going that need living wood. This is RIDICULOUS. I'm shocked.

belbar22
10-08-15, 01:35 PM
I suppose it is nice that i will be able to get one for my other account but don't want a second one for my main account.

susieq62castle
10-08-15, 01:35 PM
Have glimmerbat habitat already,but thought might be a bit different...so got it.tried to upgrade it three times..nothing happened, except lost 20 gems ea time! Usually, a goal like this would only appear to those who did not finish it the first time around...any way to get my 60 gems back please? Thanks in advance, for help!

mreames
10-08-15, 01:36 PM
I thought if maybe you didn't finish the last upgrade, you might be able to send out more adventures for another bat. Just pure speculation, though. ;)

Edit: Sadly, the only souvenir possible in this update is Spooky Wood. Spooky Glimmer Rock and the Bat itself are not possible to get extras of, at least to my knowledge...

mreames
10-08-15, 01:38 PM
Oh, I bet there's a maximum of 1 bat then, too.

When you have five, you can't hold any more, so you don't get any more rocks from the adventures...
Edit: And there's no skip option either.

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 01:39 PM
Oh, I bet there's a maximum of 1 bat then, too.

Yes, it is. There can be only one, lol:)

Edit: You can send out more adventures, but get the black banner about the bat...

mreames
10-08-15, 01:41 PM
Lol I loved that movie ;)

Yes, it is. There can be only one, lol:)

Edit: You can send out more adventures, but get the black banner about the bat...

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 01:43 PM
Have glimmerbat habitat already,but thought might be a bit different...so got it.tried to upgrade it three times..nothing happened, except lost 20 gems ea time! Usually, a goal like this would only appear to those who did not finish it the first time around...any way to get my 60 gems back please? Thanks in advance, for help!

When upgrading of a building isn't possble, force closing or restarting unit often helps:)

susieq62castle
10-08-15, 01:55 PM
Thank you, i did force close, and it now let me update...but am afraid to try the speed up , as already lost 20 gems three times! (60 gems, gone).�� not a happy camper!!

CharmOfLea
10-08-15, 02:00 PM
Yayyyy! Just last week I searched the market 3 times looking to buy it for the season. Was informed it was pulled. Then hoped it might get re-released. And there it is! Thanks, thanks, thanks!

I have 3 pieces of wood left from making living wood. Never thought wood would get so precious again. :) Kinda like the return of the basics.

orleansparish
10-08-15, 02:09 PM
And I doubt mines will get built. Living wood is a precious commodity AND I already have about 10 each of the fruit trees. AND that bat flying around crazily makes me dizzy. Have fun, the folks who didnt get it last year.

mreames
10-08-15, 02:15 PM
So.... Anyone remember the highest amount seen of spooky glimmer rocks from any one adventure? Lol

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 02:28 PM
So.... Anyone remember the highest amount seen of spooky glimmer rocks from any one adventure? Lol

I got two or one spooky glimmer rock from the adventure:)

aroara
10-08-15, 02:34 PM
Can we just finish upgrading the one we already started if we have it?

Sorry if this was asked already

mikado86
10-08-15, 02:52 PM

Its possible. If you use gems. I did it last time

mreames
10-08-15, 02:52 PM
I got two or one spooky glimmer rock from the adventure:)

Ouch, so 3-5 adventures just to get the spooky glimmer rock. Sounds like it'd be a lot cheaper to buy the 5 for 40 gems than to speed up an adventure. Or some combination after sending one or two out.

AnniePMH
10-08-15, 03:03 PM

How?:confused:

Dabag
10-08-15, 03:43 PM
Can we just finish upgrading the one we already started if we have it?

Sorry if this was asked already

I have many neighbors that have the construction site still and are asking the same question.

Hopefully, SpiritWind00 can ask when she comes on.

mreames
10-08-15, 03:50 PM
I would think they'd either get the goal where they left off or get the goal from the beginning and that would determine what is possible. I could be wrong though.

I have many neighbors that have the construction site still and are asking the same question.

jbfps116
10-08-15, 04:34 PM
I bought a habitat a long time ago and I can now build another one!
I already had 6 dead wood left over from last time

SpiritWind00
10-08-15, 04:34 PM
I'll check about whether you can finish off a previously unfinished habitat. I don't know either. When a goal has been re-released in the past, it has only been available to those that don't already have that building.

If you can only get 1 bat from an adventure, I'd guess that MOST of it could be run together, but you would require to use some gems on items that have a limit of 1. It might depend on how unfinished your building is. You'd have to check the goal listing and be prepared for a double whammy. If you finish off one goal on an unfinished, can you now finish it on the new one? Too many questions. I guess if someone has this scenario, they will need to be the guinea pig and try it.

But also keep in mind, it's timed. You would NOT want to end up with 2 construction plots.... that would be worse!

jbfps116
10-08-15, 04:38 PM
and what's the deal with the fertilizer/wool energy pack?!

mreames
10-08-15, 04:43 PM

Oh yeah, I kept meaning to bring that up, too.

CharmOfLea
10-08-15, 04:50 PM

Been here for over a year. First time I see Dabag comment on anything else than quest pics and such. o.O

10-08-15, 05:12 PM

LMAOOOO!!!! now tl selling us poop for money!:D:D:D

ktorewqas
10-08-15, 05:22 PM
It looks simple easy, now I am waiting for the adventures which is the hardest part since the drop will be random :p

ginerp
10-08-15, 05:42 PM
I'm still making 20 feasts for the orphanage and now I see I'll need a bunch for this. Sigh.

susieq62castle
10-08-15, 06:00 PM
Just wanted to let you know, i think the game caught me up...i had tried to speed up the glimmerbat habitat, 3 times...and my gems disappeared (60 gems) .it was suggested i force close which i did, and no gem return..however, the next several times i checked habitat, it upgraded itself..so, even tho i didnt intend to spend 60 gems, the game caught me up...i believe... Thanks CS, thanks TL .! I feel better!

GlvtenFree
10-08-15, 07:00 PM
will the 5 spooky glimmer rocks drop each time you collect your adventure from the vault or is it random? i would like to know if it is a guaranteed drop since there is only 7 days to complete and each adventure takes near 24hrs that only leaves me with a hipeful 2 days left to get the bat from adventure, which also i am wondering if it is a guarantee or random??

stargaze91
10-08-15, 08:10 PM
will the 5 spooky glimmer rocks drop each time you collect your adventure from the vault or is it random? i would like to know if it is a guaranteed drop since there is only 7 days to complete and each adventure takes near 24hrs that only leaves me with a hipeful 2 days left to get the bat from adventure, which also i am wondering if it is a guarantee or random??

I would like to know if the glimmer rocks are guaranteed drops too..
Edit: I read through the old thread ,the maximum drop of spooky glimmer rocks from a single adventure is 3 ( found a pic with 3 drops) and someone said that it was a 100%drop.can anyone verify this?

ahomeforme
10-08-15, 08:41 PM
Can it be stored later? At which level? It's rather big and I want to be able to store it when I don't feel like looking at it. I remember there were some goal building that cannot be stored and it just laid there unfinished, ugly unfinished, without the option to store.

Mylania
10-08-15, 09:06 PM
Can it be stored later? At which level? It's rather big and I want to be able to store it when I don't feel like looking at it. I remember there were some goal building that cannot be stored and it just laid there unfinished, ugly unfinished, without the option to store.

I just stored mine after 2 upgrades. Wasted 10 living wood before I realized it was a re-released quest. But at least I can confirm yes, it can be stored before finishing

ghjvcucjb
10-08-15, 09:17 PM
Just got this. Already have a fully upgraded glimmerbat habitat. Bought a new one and the goal won't complete. Is anyone else experiencing this?

newzealander
10-08-15, 09:23 PM
I just stored mine after 2 upgrades. Wasted 10 living wood before I realized it was a re-released quest. But at least I can confirm yes, it can be stored before finishing
Ditto. After wasting living wood (which is like gold right now-actually I have more gold than living wood!) it finally sunk in that there is no reason to do this because it's the same as the last one. Just call me blonde!

SpiritWind00
10-08-15, 09:43 PM
Just got this. Already have a fully upgraded glimmerbat habitat. Bought a new one and the goal won't complete. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Force close and check again. Which goal are you stuck on?

zaccy678
10-08-15, 10:34 PM
Ooh, 2 glimmer bats, much excite!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am a bit worried that they might be taken back in a midnight ambush though (RIP Wali)

CharmOfLea
10-08-15, 10:36 PM
Ooh, 2 glimmer bats, much excite!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am a bit worried that they might be taken back in a midnight ambush though (RIP Wali)

Oooooh didn't think of that, but yes!, now that u mention it....so possible....

EBJW
10-08-15, 10:47 PM

I wonder, cause it has happened before:

why can't the main rules be told at the start of a new quest....?!
If not to us players (in the quest itself or here on the forum), then at least to the moderators...?

Especially with a recycled quest: S8 must realize there will be many questions, the most obvious: can players have a second glimmer habitat, and can players who have an unfinished one in inventory use that and continue?

When there's no time-limit, okay, but now we'll have to wait for answers while time is ticking (and that's especially annoying for those who already have an unfinished one cause they didn't make it in time previously).
Lots of players start these quest to find out halfway, when they finally know all the rules, they can't or won't finish it, but have given up lots of supplies/gems already. Bummer!

It's not only customer service, but when questions will come up S8 has to answer them anyhow, so why not in advance, a win-win-situation I think!

robotparade
10-08-15, 10:52 PM
And....

Kinda feels like a rather blatant way to force us to use gems because we'll run out of time otherwise.

That said, I am thrilled that Storm8 is letting those of us who started playing after it was already gone, get the habitat. Thanks Storm8!

DrP4ever
10-08-15, 11:28 PM
So I did not realize this was a repeat goal. Gave the items, including the cherished living wood for something new for Halloween. I already have the other one, what a waste of resources.

figththefire
10-09-15, 02:00 AM
So I did not realize this was a repeat goal. Gave the items, including the cherished living wood for something new for Halloween. I a lady have the other one, what a waste of resources.
You could read the name of it before wasting resources.
I realized it was the second glimmerbat since it has the same name. I have one already and was thrilled to have two animated bats now. I think this quest is pretty easy and does not require crazy amount of resources, thanks a lot S8 , for letting us have the second glimmerbat :)

aardvark2000
10-09-15, 02:18 AM
How many Glimmer Rocks can you get from one trip to the Ancient Vault?

tigarlilyvol
10-09-15, 02:22 AM
How many Glimmer Rocks can you get from one trip to the Ancient Vault?

Anywhere from one to three. Random amount.

rensik
10-09-15, 03:43 AM
pls anyone can specifi deeper what is needed for finishing habitat ??
especialy i mean gems/hard to get items from vault etc...
if i will be forced to waste gems on it, i will quit immediately to prevent loses

SpiritWind00
10-09-15, 04:05 AM
pls anyone can specifi deeper what is needed for finishing habitat ??
especialy i mean gems/hard to get items from vault etc...
if i will be forced to waste gems on it, i will quit immediately to prevent loses

All goals listed in post 1!

pinocchiossss
10-09-15, 04:40 AM
sorry brother and sister , I have got the glimmerbat habitat before (in my inventory), do I still need to buy a new one to continue this goal ?? I have placed it out but seems not work ! Pls help Thanks

mreames
10-09-15, 05:03 AM
sorry brother and sister , I have got the glimmerbat habitat before (in my inventory), do I still need to buy a new one to continue this goal ?? I have placed it out but seems not work ! Pls help Thanks

I'm just guessing here but it seems to me if you have the very first goal, then it requires starting at the beginning with a new habitat.

katbtodd
10-09-15, 05:36 AM
Had,13 sppoky wood in ,inventory and sent out request,, as soon as I received 2 request back I up graded my bat habitat and these are all extras ,,says limit 15 24781

anurulz
10-09-15, 05:58 AM
Both glimmer rocks and glimmer bat are to be droppes from the vault adventure only? Or do we have to send knights on any other adventure as well? I am unable to find the answer so asking..am sorry if its a repeated question..

kingdomgirl1234
10-09-15, 06:02 AM
Mine required 35 living wood, luckily I wait until I have 70 before making faerie sap :( other lower level game only asked for 10 and I don't need living wood at the moment on that one. Go figure

mreames
10-09-15, 06:21 AM
That is correct as I understand it. Ancient vault only.

Both glimmer rocks and glimmer bat are to be droppes from the vault adventure only? Or do we have to send knights on any other adventure as well? I am unable to find the answer so asking..am sorry if its a repeated question..

anurulz
10-09-15, 06:36 AM
That is correct as I understand it. Ancient vault only.

Thanx Mreames..

pinocchiossss
10-09-15, 06:52 AM
I'm just guessing here but it seems to me if you have the very first goal, then it requires starting at the beginning with a new habitat.thanks for your reply dear , I'm going to buy a new one, so that I can continue the goal

mreames
10-09-15, 07:14 AM
thanks for your reply dear , I'm going to buy a new one, so that I can continue the goal

You're very welcome. ;) I think you're better off that way so you don't waste any time. Unless they come back and say they made a mistake but you sure can't count on that.

ktorewqas
10-09-15, 08:03 AM
Had,13 sppoky wood in ,inventory and sent out request,, as soon as I received 2 request back I up graded my bat habitat and these are all extras ,,says limit 15 24781
I have 25 extra ;) not sure if tomorrow I will get more since I sent requests to all my neighbours :rolleyes:

mymummy789
10-09-15, 08:40 AM
So I did not realize this was a repeat goal. Gave the items, including the cherished living wood for something new for Halloween. I a lady have the other one, what a waste of resources.

Snap :( Sadly my memory is not good enough to remember the names of all the goals I've already completed.

I wish we had a wood equivalent of the deep mines. My current goals are ****ing my trees :(

aroara
10-09-15, 08:57 AM
I already had 30 dead wood from my last try at building the bat cave. Wouldn't let me ask for more. So now i have 2 plots at the same build. Waiting on the knights to return. With the rocks i couldnt get to last time to finish.

badbunny42
10-09-15, 09:02 AM
Do adventures count from the Knights place?

anurulz
10-09-15, 10:39 AM
Do adventures count from the Knights place?

Since its the same adventure, it technically shud..i have sent both the castle knights and the barracks knights to the vault..hoping to get the same results..

Solstice14
10-09-15, 11:02 AM
For those of us who already have a GB habitat, if we skip these goals, will the story line continue?

CharmOfLea
10-09-15, 12:34 PM
For those of us who already have a GB habitat, if we skip these goals, will the story line continue?
Yes, it will.

BahSunFarms
10-09-15, 01:15 PM
Thanks to S8 for re-releasing events for us newcomers. I just started in June and when I visit kingdoms I feel like I'm missing so many buildings that aren't available in the market.

4ral3
10-09-15, 02:25 PM

Sooooooooo true! LOL

BuddyB111
10-09-15, 02:48 PM
I don't have the Glimmer Bat Habitat so I am thrilled to get a chance to get it, especially because it's one of the better animated things around. :cool:

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-09-15, 05:44 PM

How?:confused:

Yeah, I wanna know, too... HOW? lol
Once you get 5 spooky glimmer rocks, either via adventure or purchasing with gems in the upgrade window, you're at the max and have to use those 5 to upgrade... So how'd you manage to get any souvenir spooky glimmer rocks with gems??

SpiritWind00
10-09-15, 06:29 PM
Can you complete a previously unfinished habitat? YES!

If you start the new set of Glimmerbat Habitat Goals available now and you get the materials needed for the previous Habitat, you'll be able to continue upgrading it.

ghjvcucjb
10-09-15, 10:23 PM
Force close and check again. Which goal are you stuck on?

The goal to place the habitat. I placed the completed one I have and it did not count. I bought a new one and placed it and it did not count. I've forced closed the game and rebooted and it still does not count. So the goal won't complete to move me along.

Anaboe
10-10-15, 12:27 AM
Dunno how, but I got 18 spooky dead wood in my inventory, whily I can't remember even making 1, they all came from my good neighbors. And I didn't have any from previous events, since I started playing after the first release. I also didn't notice a crafting option...

So far I've finished 1 adventure, and got 1 spooky rock. This is going to be hard, whish I had read the forums and sent out adventure(s) on forehand. I realy hope I can finish without spending gems.

So the 1 spooky rock from my adventure brings me to my question: do ancient vault-adventures both from the castle and the Baracks drop spooky rocks?

DrP4ever
10-10-15, 12:41 AM
You could read the name of it before wasting resources.
I realized it was the second glimmerbat since it has the same name. I have one already and was thrilled to have two animated bats now. I think this quest is pretty easy and does not require crazy amount of resources, thanks a lot S8 , for letting us have the second glimmerbat :)

Just saw it was a Halloween event. Mine has been in the dungeon so forgot all about having one. I can't remember my own name half the time so I certAinly can't remember already completing these goals sadly. I'm still in desperate need of living wood for other goals.

you only need a couple of LW, so it isn't too bad... ;) SW

SpiritWind00
10-10-15, 03:16 AM
The goal to place the habitat. I placed the completed one I have and it did not count. I bought a new one and placed it and it did not count. I've forced closed the game and rebooted and it still does not count. So the goal won't complete to move me along.
Did you visit Thomas first? If you did then I'm out of ideas. You could try reinstalling the app as a last option....

Dunno how, but I got 18 spooky dead wood in my inventory, whily I can't remember even making 1, they all came from my good neighbors. And I didn't have any from previous events, since I started playing after the first release. I also didn't notice a crafting option...

So far I've finished 1 adventure, and got 1 spooky rock. This is going to be hard, whish I had read the forums and sent out adventure(s) on forehand. I realy hope I can finish without spending gems.

So the 1 spooky rock from my adventure brings me to my question: do ancient vault-adventures both from the castle and the Baracks drop spooky rocks?
I had 18 from the original goal sent by neighbours , so I couldn't even ask for more. It just went to the next bit. Probably what happened to you too. Will know about barracks in the morning, so will post if no one else does.

Jennerwein1
10-10-15, 06:14 AM
Thanks to S8 for re-releasing events for us newcomers. I just started in June and when I visit kingdoms I feel like I'm missing so many buildings that aren't available in the market.

So, S8, now how about the Looooove Shack for Valentines? Hint,hint!

Jennerwein1
10-10-15, 06:15 AM
Just got glimmer rocks from barracks, yay!

katbtodd
10-10-15, 07:17 AM
One,spooky rock for me this morning , sent both barracks and castle out this morning

stargaze91
10-10-15, 07:35 AM
Got 3 glimmer rocks today from castle

yinyuemiao
10-10-15, 07:47 AM
yes,I received 3 rocks by one drop

anurulz
10-10-15, 07:55 AM
I got one rock from my first adventure..i hope the drop rate increases or else the goal is impossible to finish in a week..err 5 n haf days now..

Solstice14
10-10-15, 10:15 AM
I already have the habitat. If I do not create the new habitat, will I be able to continue with the story line? I asked this before but I can not find my post. Thanks

ktorewqas
10-10-15, 11:02 AM
Got one from first trip then three from second one. Tomorrow, I will send knights out to get that bat :D

labsandboxers
10-10-15, 02:41 PM
I got my habitat the first time. I keep in Griselda's fortress all year long. I like the bat flying most of the time

SpuriousNotion
10-10-15, 03:40 PM
I have both of mine out now so the bats can have a food fight with each other. Old Thomas had better move a little faster when walking nearby or risk getting hit with an orange. :)

Rockylandia
10-10-15, 04:50 PM
Got one from first trip then three from second one. Tomorrow, I will send knights out to get that bat :D

Do we know for certain that we will get bat in time? We get at least one rock every time but no bat....

SpuriousNotion
10-10-15, 05:02 PM
Do we know for certain that we will get bat in time? We get at least one rock every time but no bat....

I have two kingdoms and got the bat on the first try each time. Either I am lucky or it's not random.

ktorewqas
10-10-15, 05:32 PM
Do we know for certain that we will get bat in time? We get at least one rock every time but no bat.... I don't know. It's a random drop from zero to one. I read the old post that lots of players did not get them on first trip. I might have four try before time runs out. So I should be able to get it unless I have really bad luck:rolleyes:

globe1234
10-10-15, 10:55 PM
Will know about barracks in the morning, so will post if no one else does.
I got 2 spooky glimmer rocks from barraks (search the ancient vault) 😀

jbfps116
10-11-15, 12:21 AM
you can't get the bat from adventures until you finish the spooky rock level.

nessa005
10-11-15, 05:14 AM
I got my bat on the first try and placed him in his habitat yet my quest book still says I have to go to the vaults to get him. I now have another bat! I can't seem to get the next step, pet him.

So I decided to go to the vault, yet again, and as soon as I did the next quest appeared. wonder if I'll get another bat?

Now I'm joining the hoarders group.

Jir67
10-11-15, 10:01 AM
Last year I didn't get the bat, so I put my bat-house out of storage
I have the option "from adventure", but since I'm not sure that it't worl, I start again again the new quest.
Now I have one request to adventure for the rocks, and a second one for the bat.
I'm waiting my knigth returnig from adventure to see what they found.
��

eliana300
10-11-15, 01:30 PM
So are we going to be able to get two bats? One for the previous (incomplete) habitat and another one for the new habitat or if we place a bat in the old habitat the goal quest will disappear removing the possibilty of getting a second bat to complete the new habitat?

jbfps116
10-11-15, 05:10 PM
finished!now I have 2!! the last goal is to click on the habitat and I tried to trick it and click my other habitat and it didnt work! lol

saruccia1963
10-11-15, 05:41 PM
Hi all, in what kind of adventure I need to send my knigts for to gain Spooky glimmer rock?
Thanks in advance!

ancient vaults is the one! :) SW

meme1098
10-11-15, 05:44 PM
Hi all, in what kind of adventure I need to send my knigts for to gain Spooky glimmer rock?
Thanks in advance!

Check post #1 on the first page of this thread.

DrP4ever
10-11-15, 10:43 PM
I still can't get enough glimmer rocks. 3 adventures already. This game hates me :-(

atiragram
10-12-15, 12:53 AM
I only got four with three adventures, too. I need my breads for the orphanage, so I ended up spending those 8 gems. It's not that expensive.

rensik
10-12-15, 01:11 AM
Got 3 glimmer rocks today from castle

wich one u was visit pls ? cause i didnt get any fragment from last one... i can only hope for next lucky crit to get more than one to loot enough pieces for upgrade...

Ancient vaults is the only one you can go on to get items.... SW ;)

f.k sry my bad... i mean all adventures can drop ... now i notice the point....

fari85
10-12-15, 03:01 AM
How many adventures does it take to get the bat or it drops the first time....I'm really stretched on the timer and wish to finish it

sircatalot
10-12-15, 03:39 AM
I got the bat on the first try, however it did not show up in the items from the adventure or in the description when I tapped the items. I found the bat in my inventory. It's cute!

ktorewqas
10-12-15, 05:22 AM
I got the bat the first try :D

ktorewqas
10-12-15, 05:24 AM
Last year I didn't get the bat, so I put my bat-house out of storage
I have the option "from adventure", but since I'm not sure that it't worl, I start again again the new quest.
Now I have one request to adventure for the rocks, and a second one for the bat.
I'm waiting my knigth returnig from adventure to see what they found.
��
That would be interesting if you get both in one trip lol

Jir67
10-12-15, 09:21 AM
First try: glimmer rock 1 - bat 0
so waiting for the second adventure...
I'll wait a couple of adventures more and if the little bat doesn't come, I'll bough with 50 gem, since I'm still working on orphanage and faerie bulb, so no energy or kitchen time for adventures

I still have a couple of dragon eggs waiting for the amber, so I'll move on

CLOVERKAITO
10-12-15, 03:52 PM
First try: glimmer rock 1 - bat 0
so waiting for the second adventure...
I'll wait a couple of adventures more and if the little bat doesn't come, I'll bough with 50 gem, since I'm still working on orphanage and faerie bulb, so no energy or kitchen time for adventures

I still have a couple of dragon eggs waiting for the amber, so I'll move on

I think the bat only gets dropped after you got 5 rocks and upgraded to the step for the bat.

I have like 6 dragon eggs sitting around lol... I only ever got that first one burning ember for the first dragon and that's it.

CLOVERKAITO
10-12-15, 03:56 PM
I got my bat on the first try and placed him in his habitat yet my quest book still says I have to go to the vaults to get him. I now have another bat! I can't seem to get the next step, pet him.

So I decided to go to the vault, yet again, and as soon as I did the next quest appeared. wonder if I'll get another bat?

Now I'm joining the hoarders group.

I got the exact same "problem" lol.

Upgraded with bat after I collected adventure from castle. Still says I need it. Collected from barracks a few hours later and got an extra bat. Sent knights out to ancient vault again with barracks and the goal book accepted it lol...... Now waiting 10 hours to tap again.

vednir
10-12-15, 05:01 PM
Interesting that when you store both habitats they don't double up like normal buildings but rather there's 2 inventory entries. This suggests these are slightly different buildings code wise but identical in function when placed on your map.

Hannah396
10-12-15, 05:46 PM
I want to know this too. I was complete with the old up to getting the bat and went on several Vault quests with no bat. I tried one with the old habitat and got no bat. So now I bought another one and have both placed but the "placing the glimmerbat habitat" goal doesn't give me credit. It just now takes me to the new one instead of the market. So I'm trying to update the new one, but it's a lot of wood and energy I need for other things.

MizCricket
10-12-15, 05:48 PM
The little bat is so cute! I just wish he didn't fly around so fast. He really needs to take a chill pill. You can hardly see him! LOL

Hannah396
10-12-15, 05:49 PM
So are we going to be able to get two bats? One for the previous (incomplete) habitat and another one for the new habitat or if we place a bat in the old habitat the goal quest will disappear removing the possibilty of getting a second bat to complete the new habitat?

Sorry, forgot to reply with quote.

I want to know this too. I was complete with the old up to getting the bat and went on several Vault quests with no bat. I tried one with the old habitat and got no bat. So now I bought another one and have both placed but the "placing the glimmerbat habitat" goal doesn't give me credit. It just now takes me to the new one instead of the market. So I'm trying to update the new one, but it's a lot of wood and energy I need for other things.

vednir
10-12-15, 05:53 PM
I don't have an answer about whether you can complete the "new" habitat if your "old" habitat is incomplete but see my post above. The two habitats are not identical. They won't stack in your inventory. However some of the old items such as spooky wood are recyclable (I had some left from the old one). I suspect since the materials appear to be the same you should likely be able to finish both.

SpuriousNotion
10-12-15, 06:37 PM
I don't have an answer about whether you can complete the "new" habitat if your "old" habitat is incomplete but see my post above. The two habitats are not identical. They won't stack in your inventory. However some of the old items such as spooky wood are recyclable (I had some left from the old one). I suspect since the materials appear to be the same you should likely be able to finish both.
I can't confirm but since the bat only allows one in inventory, as long as one finishes the first habitat without doing the final "pet bat" and "clean cage" final stage, it may be possible to get a second bat. I didn't think about trying before finishing, darn it! I would have enjoyed having a lucky bat in my inventory! I did have my adventures to the ancient vault already going so had to send knights on another one to complete that part of of the quest. Looking at further posts it seems others were successful in getting a second bat this way. I'm just not sure about the update allowing completion of a second one. I would think that as long as one waits until both are completed without tapping "pet bat" it should work! Good luck!

eliana300
10-12-15, 08:05 PM
I've managed to get two bats, one for the old habitat and one for the new one. This is what I did:
Once I got the first bat from adventure I upgraded the OLD habitat, then I sent the knights on another adventure, collected and got a second bat which I used to upgrade the new habitat.
I also tried to get a "souvenir" bat collecting from a third adventure before completing the "pet bat" stage with no success.
Hope that helps.

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 03:47 AM
Ugh! My knights kept bringing back just one spooky rock at a time so I bought the last one for 8 gems. Now I'm hoping they bring back the bat on the first try as time is running out.

clarity625
10-13-15, 09:59 AM
I was concerned about finishing Spooky Glimmer Rocks - Upgrade the Glimmerbat Habitat in time, especially after I sent my knights on a wrong adventure.
Luckily, my knights just returned from the Ancient Vaults with 3 glimmer rocks! So now I am waiting for tomorrow when the knights will bring me my 5th glimmer rock (if all goes well), so I can send them out to get me a bat. I still have 3 days, so that should be enough time.

In the meantime I am working on Creepy Crafting. I visited 6 Sawmills so far. My 2 mills will be ready in 22 minutes or so.
I hope finishing creepy crafting really helps. I have 9 spooky papers. I don't want to have to visit the orphanage 56 more times.

S8!!? Thinking about orphanages just isn't any fun. What's next? Putting the orphans to work in the factory?

mreames
10-13-15, 10:49 AM
S8!!? Thinking about orphanages just isn't any fun. What's next? Putting the orphans to work in the factory?

I choose to believe we are doing something for the orphanage, dressing it up and getting it ready for Halloween, making it fun for the orphans. ;) seems in line with what we've done so far. there is at least one former orphan who uses this forum that was happy to have an orphanage. ;) I just hope there's more to the story line than we've seen so far but I bet there is. ;)

MsMelanieMonster
10-13-15, 07:10 PM
Anyone know the cost of buying the bat with gems instead of waiting for the last adventure?
Possible?

Seriously700
10-13-15, 07:45 PM
Anyone know the cost of buying the bat with gems instead of waiting for the last adventure?
Possible?

50 gems

Sandybellee
10-14-15, 03:34 AM
They did come back with the bat! Good job, knights! :)

mnjcafe
10-14-15, 04:28 AM
Personally, I love that they re-released this. I did not have the glimmerbat habitat and although I definitely don't need the fruit it drops, it'll be a good addition to my seasonal decor in-game... plus it's just fun to have as a collector. PLUS I have nothing else to do right now because the orphanage thing is dragging on. At the current rate it'll be weeks before I have enough spooky fabric. I hope this week's release gives us a way to craft it.

It also gives me hope that I will one day be able to finish my harvest pergola! If it works the way this re-release did, I might even end up with two! But I won't be greedy -- if I can at least finish the one, that would be awesome. Come on, fall leaves! :)

greediron
10-14-15, 09:04 AM
Got my bat for my second habitat, but I didn't upgrade. Will keep my bat in storage rather than upgrade the second useless habitat.

ShibuyaCloth
10-14-15, 11:27 AM
I stored my L4 habitat and my bat is in inventory. I prefer my bat nailed on a hall of fame frame in my inventory as zooming like a crazy in my forest. Well I can always get my initial habit out of the dust of the storage room.

EsmeW2
10-14-15, 11:43 AM
I've got my bat and upgraded my habitat, but I wish I'd taken some advice from here first - in terms on nailing the bat in my inventory.

I really like the way the habitat looks and I think the zooming bat is really inventive. The only problem is that all that swooping and fluttering drives you absolutely crazy after about 5 minutes! Maybe one to get out and admire for special occasions. I'm too fixated about upgrading everything to the max and some things are definitely prettier at a lower level.

moon2552
10-14-15, 12:05 PM
On my iphone the second habitat is now a big spooky wall. When neighbors visit they see a GLimmerbat Habitat. Anyone having the same problem??

MsMelanieMonster
10-14-15, 02:53 PM
My boyfriend was running out of time and spent 8 gems on spooky rock before collecting from his ancient vault adventure. He also got the bat and can upgrade. Just an FYI.

zyfazix
10-15-15, 03:58 AM
Decided to take the chance, bought four spooky rocks and got lucky finding the bat on the first adventure. Now all I need is strawberries to upgrade the habitat ^_^

zaccy678
10-15-15, 04:09 AM
What's the purpose of the last step? Do we need to complete it??

Runnin outta time!

mreames
10-15-15, 04:59 AM
As long as you have the bat flying around, you should be good. ;)

What's the purpose of the last step? Do we need to complete it??

Runnin outta time!

midgetsocks
10-15-15, 09:07 AM
I gemmed to get 2 of the glimmer rocks, unsure if the adventures would bring everything in time. Batty is home:o

zaccy678
10-15-15, 02:14 PM
As long as you have the bat flying around, you should be good. ;)

Yay!!

I now have Batrick and Batricia flapping about in batty unison :o

Edit: their unison lasted till next log on :mad:
Naughty bats!

michieboony
10-15-15, 03:57 PM
Wifi issues kept me offline. Just logged on to see note that the task expired. I completed all steps except "visit" = click. Does that mean my bat habitat won't drop anything?

SpiritWind00
10-15-15, 04:03 PM
Wifi issues kept me offline. Just logged on to see note that the task expired. I completed all steps except "visit" = click. Does that mean my bat habitat won't drop anything?

No if you've placed him you're fine. ;) congrats!

carolannann
10-16-15, 08:00 AM
I have the Glimmerbat habitat and sent on the adventure, but the time ran out then. Is there any way I can get the bat ? ? Thank you.

mreames
10-16-15, 08:03 AM
I have the Glimmerbat habitat and sent on the adventure, but the time ran out then. Is there any way I can get the bat ? ? Thank you.

Gems would be the only way, I believe. Think I saw it costs 50 gems.

EBJW
10-17-15, 01:00 AM
I didn't get this (for me second) habitat. I just saw it's still on the market.
What happens if I buy it now? Will I have a useless ruin then? And unable to store (or must level up once to be able to store)?

If so (and I guess it is..): why aren't buildings like these immediately removed from market when the quest expires?

carolannann
10-17-15, 03:19 AM
Thanks for replying. I was hoping gems would not be the only solution, but thought that might be the case. ��

EBJW
10-18-15, 03:37 AM
I didn't get this (for me second) habitat. I just saw it's still on the market.
What happens if I buy it now? Will I have a useless ruin then? And unable to store (or must level up once to be able to store)?

If so (and I guess it is..): why aren't buildings like these immediately removed from market when the quest expires?

No one knows?

Hannah396
10-18-15, 10:26 AM
Can you complete a previously unfinished habitat? YES!

I tried; I had my habitat complete from last year except for the bat, so I put it out, but no change in the goal even after clearing the recent apps & restarting. I went on the vault adventure 2x & no bat. I bought another habitat & leveled it up. The goals acted as if I had not put the old habitat out at all. I went on 4 more vault adventures &, just like last year, no bat. So finally I bought the bst with gems & storedd the other habitat when it wanted living wood. Love the bat, but rather disappointed that I couldnt update the old hanitat through the goals as trying to do that made me run out of time for doing the new one. Wish it would've worked since I could always trust the forum responses before.

mreames
10-18-15, 12:38 PM
Possibly for future reference..... I didn't have an old habitat to put out but the way I think I read it was that you needed to start the new one right away and get it up to the point that the old one was at... In your case, needing a bat. Then the adventures could start dropping a bat but not before then. I could be wrong but that's how I interpreted it.

I tried; I had my habitat complete from last year except for the bat, so I put it out, but no change in the goal even after clearing the recent apps & restarting. I went on the vault adventure 2x & no bat. I bought another habitat & leveled it up. The goals acted as if I had not put the old habitat out at all. I went on 4 more vault adventures &, just like last year, no bat. So finally I bought the bst with gems & storedd the other habitat when it wanted living wood. Love the bat, but rather disappointed that I couldnt update the old hanitat through the goals as trying to do that made me run out of time for doing the new one. Wish it would've worked since I could always trust the forum responses before.

Hannah396
10-30-15, 09:05 PM
Possibly for future reference..... I didn't have an old habitat to put out but the way I think I read it was that you needed to start the new one right away and get it up to the point that the old one was at... In your case, needing a bat. Then the adventures could start dropping a bat but not before then. I could be wrong but that's how I interpreted it.

But that sort of negates anything i did last year then unless i would be wanting 2 bat habitats, assuming i could even get 2 bats. That adventure disappears once the bat is obtained or the time runs out. So i would end up with 1 finished & 1 almost finished habitat. I dont really want 2.