PDA

View Full Version : Adult or not

bitemesnickers
10-08-15, 09:13 AM
I think RS is an adult game, I know some younger people play but I think more adults play (ppl over 18). If this is true why can't more adult themes and stuff be put in the game? I like playing but am tired of kiddie stuff.
I am an adult, anyone else?

ljssam
10-09-15, 05:06 AM
I agree

aiyoosha
10-09-15, 09:21 AM
were all adults here, theres probably only like 2 kids who play these games but yet we still get treated like 3 year olds for some reason :/

CassieJo84
10-09-15, 10:46 AM
One of my nbrs celebrated her 70th birthday the other day...and then a 10 year old visited my place to tell me she likes puppies. Ha! But yeah, I would enjoy much more sophisticated decor/themes.

deekathleen
10-09-15, 10:52 AM
I think the better question would be who spends more money on these games, children under 12 or those over 12. If I had a kid under 12, no way would I give them or allow them to spend money on a game like this.

kooky panda
10-09-15, 10:57 AM
I do want to add:
Players need to be at least 13 years old or older to play. Users between ages 13- 18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.

You can view the Terms of Service here (http://storm8.com//terms).

A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

twospoons
10-09-15, 10:59 AM
and yet designers treat us like we're 5.

deekathleen
10-09-15, 10:59 AM
Well then one has to wonder who the whole dinos in diapers update was suppose to appeal to??????
Things that make you go hmmmm.......

DLL137
10-09-15, 02:14 PM
31 here...I'm totes not the most adulty adult (no kids, no license, I don't drink, I hate the bar scene, I still use removeable tattoos and play silly games to name a couple of my childishnesses lol) but I definitely would rather have updates that were not for 5 year olds. I have no idea how the last 3 months of updates couldn't come across as extremely childish to S8 but here we are, telling you how it is. Doesn't need to be hardcore one way or the other, there is a happy medium land I'm sure..check out the books scary, scary Halloween, bony-legs and any of the "scary stories to tell in the dark" - They are made for kids, however, as a kid I found them PERFECTLY creepy..as an adult I am so glad I had those in my childhood. Age it up. Any really kids play can handle it.

twospoons
10-09-15, 02:56 PM
and you say "totes." :p

aiyoosha
10-09-15, 08:13 PM
31 here...I'm totes not the most adulty adult (no kids, no license, I don't drink, I hate the bar scene, I still use removeable tattoos and play silly games to name a couple of my childishnesses lol) but I definitely would rather have updates that were not for 5 year olds. I have no idea how the last 3 months of updates couldn't come across as extremely childish to S8 but here we are, telling you how it is. Doesn't need to be hardcore one way or the other, there is a happy medium land I'm sure..check out the books scary, scary Halloween, bony-legs and any of the "scary stories to tell in the dark" - They are made for kids, however, as a kid I found them PERFECTLY creepy..as an adult I am so glad I had those in my childhood. Age it up. Any really kids play can handle it.

hey me n u are exactly the same the age everything hahaha except i got k

oops i totally forgot to finish my post lolz

Bakerling
10-13-15, 05:42 AM
Well then one has to wonder who the whole dinos in diapers update was suppose to appeal to??????
Things that make you go hmmmm.......

I dislike dinos in diapers. Look like day care centre for dinos.

bitemesnickers
10-21-15, 07:03 PM
More kids stuff for halloween :-( come on S8 adult it up.

Rynetory2
10-21-15, 09:46 PM
I have to agree. The kiddy stuffs of late is kinda boring after a while.

aiyoosha
10-22-15, 08:50 AM
I have to agree. The kiddy stuffs of late is kinda boring after a while.

which means u actually liked it at first?*faints* :eek:

Rynetory2
10-22-15, 10:38 AM
which means u actually liked it at first?*faints* :eek:

It was bearable at first hee hee. Now it's over dose. :p ha ha ha

D_Raho
10-23-15, 02:42 PM
31 here...I'm totes not the most adulty adult (no kids, no license, I don't drink, I hate the bar scene, I still use removeable tattoos and play silly games to name a couple of my childishnesses lol) but I definitely would rather have updates that were not for 5 year olds.

Aside from the removable tattoos you described me to a T, age and all. Freaky accurate.

bitemesnickers
10-27-15, 06:17 PM
More daycare Halloween, Can you adult it up, pimp it up for big people, can we please have some things that look adult for our restaurants. PLEASE!