PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

katasha2
10-07-15, 08:08 PM
Does anyone else have problems with glitches like; can't see dragons or habitats, goes back to home screen right in the middle of game, reboots device, blinks, freezes, its all very frustrating PLEASE CAN I GET SOME HELP because I really like this game oh and I think it would be even better if you could buy the dragons with coins instead of gold now that would be FANTASTIC

kooky panda
10-08-15, 07:25 AM
What specific device do you play on? What version of the game are you playing?

19sparkles96
10-11-15, 02:16 PM
I've been playing on iPad mini 1 (A5 processor) and my wife on iPod (5th gen). In FFS I'm level 45 with over 4,000,000 XP and 74 habitats. We've both had terrible issues with crashes (usually during mining,arghh) and lagginess over the past 6 months. Both are updated to IOS 9.0.2 with memory cleared often. I have Charter Cable "60 mbps" service which gets flaky in evening so I will switch to my Verizon 4G LTE hotspot. Since I upgraded us both to the new iPad Mini 4 (A8X processor with motion coprocessor & more RAM) we are in BLISS! Everything runs fast and as smooth as butter. This iPad was built with multitasking in mind.I am able to run both Fantasy Story and Dragon Story at the same time and seamlessly switch between the two. I timed myself, and with both DS & FFS running, in DS I was able to collect tips from all 143 habitats in 56 seconds. I started playing originally on Samsung Galaxy Nexus (1ghz dual core processor & 1 GB ram) and DS was very laggy. On my new LG G4 (6 core processor & 3GB ram) DS also plays smoothly (though my phone gets warm). To enjoy these games at higher levels I recommend upgrading your device to similar levels.