PDA

View Full Version : pop up for downloading games not giving gems and are constantly popping up every min

sino8r
02-16-11, 04:03 AM
This freaking ridiculous! It seems that the android version is finally getting pop ups for free gems after installing an app (one of storm8 games) but they DON'T give you any gems plus they pop up every minute or so. The android market have SEVERAL angry users complaining about this in comment area for farm story but I don't see any meantion of it here... not like teamlava will fix it but they should know on this forum. It started yesterday as soon as they adjusted all those people's levels who had maxed out at 75.
I hope this is fixed soon or they will lose most of their android users. Folks are freaking pissed especially since we have NEVER been offered gems with any popups on the android side and now we get nothing but a tease! What the heck...

Unregistered
02-16-11, 05:50 AM
I am disgusted with the popup ads in game!

icke
02-16-11, 07:48 AM
this is no android problem - it's the same thing on ipad/ipod ! extremly nervwrecking since valentine day !!!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 11:29 AM
The pop up is annoying, but I could deal with it if it at least gave me the gems for downloading the other game...
Total ad clicked and games downloaded = 3
Total gems received = 0

Pluizje
02-16-11, 01:39 PM
It's driving me nuts since today. It even popups for games I already downloaded through the popups. And of course no gems...boooo

sino8r
02-16-11, 08:44 PM
I finally got it to work! I upgraded my android market to 2.11 and retried accepting the popup for gems. It worked! I ended up getting 42 gems and MUCH MORE importantly... the popups stopped! But by that point, I wanted a few more to get more gems but 42 was enough for now :) I don't know what to suggest for iOS users but this worked on Android....

Unregistered
02-17-11, 04:06 AM
don't know how you did it, it still doesn't work on my device. I downloaded all the games, started them, I even got the info about having earned 6 gems for FS...but they don't show up when I start FS.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 06:25 AM
don't know how you did it, it still doesn't work on my device. I downloaded all the games, started them, I even got the info about having earned 6 gems for FS...but they don't show up when I start FS.

YES! this happened too. but msg says i have earned 6 gems for rs but nothing shows up except pop ups.

pluizje
02-17-11, 01:23 PM
I needed to really completely exit Farm Story (so that is not visible in running services anymore) before I could see them

pluizje
02-17-11, 01:29 PM
I needed to really completely exit Farm Story (so that is not visible in running services anymore) before I could see them

Unregistered
02-17-11, 06:54 PM

i even rebooted device. getting gems isn't the concern, its the pop ups.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 12:33 AM
Im totally fed up with constant pop ups every 30 seconds. Theres marketing, and then theres harrassment!!!!

Unregistered
02-18-11, 08:12 AM

Try "Advanced Task ****er", a free app in the Android Market.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 11:37 AM
i even rebooted device. getting gems isn't the concern, its the pop ups.

Install the new version WITH favor points instead of the one it's linking to from Farm Story that are the wrong games...it stopped my popups. The gems were a bonus :P

Unregistered
02-19-11, 02:12 AM
Install the new version WITH favor points instead of the one it's linking to from Farm Story that are the wrong games...it stopped my popups. The gems were a bonus :P

thanks. i tried a couple of combination. the updated ones(with favor pts) only, from the link provided. Ended task, rebooted, the updated ones with original ones, original ones only.

pets, kingdom, ninja, zombie, vampire, racing, world war, mobster. Only got 12 of 48 gems. :)

pop ups remains, but not as frequent.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 02:20 PM
I got 36 Gems with the games. I think that there are more versions with favor points than 1 so maybe you need to install another...annoying but better than popups. I guess you can see which one didn't succeed in the popup. I got rid of all :)

Unregistered
02-24-11, 02:05 PM
It does work if you get the favor points downloads. I got all 48 gems.don't follow the links in the game. Go to market and look them up. Now I have to figure out what to spend them on! Thanks for the tips.