PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of ice age dragons

bozotc19
10-06-15, 03:00 PM
I have been breeding ice age dragons for a while now, but I am now puzzled why I should continue. It costs. A lot of money to build habitats, like 1 million, and there is no return. They can't be used in the battle arena and they don't generate any money for apples. Seems kind of useless to me....what am I missing?

belarica
10-06-15, 03:36 PM
I think their purpose is to be a resource sink.

MaribouMay
10-06-15, 04:26 PM
I have been breeding ice age dragons for a while now, but I am now puzzled why I should continue. It costs. A lot of money to build habitats, like 1 million, and there is no return. They can't be used in the battle arena and they don't generate any money for apples. Seems kind of useless to me....what am I missing?

You aren't missing anything. I don't think anyone should bother until they have more coins than they can spend.

I do request maps from the Arctic Isle while I have an active expansion on my main isle.

Sumercarefree
10-08-15, 05:55 PM
I never visit the Artics , the dragons look inferior in quality and finish generally

freshfunin2008
10-09-15, 08:26 AM

For me it was a way to spend money like crazy and level up to 150 extremely fast. Also I was able to get all 19 dragons. However, there is not a lot of benefit in getting to 150 fast since that is the max level. I never understood why that is the max level because you hit it at a low XP value. Currently my XP value is over 19 million and I always wonder if I would be at level 1000 by now if it actually existed.