PDA

View Full Version : New Battle Ground

31aug2002
10-06-15, 12:21 PM

There is a new battleground !!!
In my excitement I forgot the name of the Reward

1st opponent I'd lvl 14 Seamur.

@ chippychan please takeover to give us the detailed charts for fighting the opponents.
No one can do it better. Your charts are the best

LonePudding
10-06-15, 12:24 PM
There is a new battleground !!!
In my excitement I forgot the name of the Reward

Lol! I'm so excited too! I'm hoping to keep up with everyone this time, instead of finishing 2 months later :rolleyes:

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 12:25 PM
I noticed that too. I don't have a goal for it yet sionce I haven't hatched the Wyburn yet. So many things to test. I am going to wait a while to start until I come up with a good plan for testing the new elements.

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 12:26 PM
Skyline Screecher

It's a Reckless Roc. So happy for a new battleground!

ogreve
10-06-15, 12:44 PM
Hmmm, it's cool that there's a new battleground!
I had held out on finishing the Wyburn one for testing purposes. I could now let good 'ole Ember ravish that one to start on the new one, but I think I'll continue taking it slowly for a while longer. Due to the very slow expansion rate it's very hard to hatch animals from storage. Well, I'll see when I'll get started on it. The Wyburn battleground is on level 67 for me, so if I do some more testing it's soon going to be through anyway...

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 12:50 PM
Hmmm, it's cool that there's a new battleground!
I had held out on finishing the Wyburn one for testing purposes. I could now let good 'ole Ember ravish that one to start on the new one, but I think I'll continue taking it slowly for a while longer. Due to the very slow expansion rate it's very hard to hatch animals from storage. Well, I'll see when I'll get started on it. The Wyburn battleground is on level 67 for me, so if I do some more testing it's soon going to be through anyway...

I would probably do the same. In case you didn't know, the Wyburn egg can stay in storage. The only drawback is that the goal for the new battleground will not show up in your list until you hatch the Wyburn egg. However, the goal will be added to your goal list whenever you do hatch the Wyburn egg.

31aug2002
10-06-15, 12:58 PM
@ ninasidstorm8
Fortunately that is not the case. My Wyburn egg is still in storage and I got access to the new battleground.
So once you complete your Wyburn quest , I think the new one will show.

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 01:41 PM
@ ninasidstorm8
Fortunately that is not the case. My Wyburn egg is still in storage and I got access to the new battleground.
So once you complete your Wyburn quest , I think the new one will show.

I was referring to the goal not the battleground itself. There is only one battleground available to a player at a time and you have to finish them in order. The only drawback in not hatching the egg and thus completing the goal for a particular battleground, is that you will not see goals for new battlegrounds until you complete the earlier battleground goals. Once you complete the earlier battleground goals, which includes hatching the egg then the newer battleground goal will appear ion your goal list.

You have access to the battleground since you finished the Wyburn battleground but if you haven't hatched the Wyburn egg, you do not see a goal for the new battleground. It will show up once you hatch the Wyburn egg.

It's a little hard to explain, sorry for the confusion.

Scribbles138
10-06-15, 01:55 PM
I'm clearly out of it, because I finished the Wyburn battlegrounds AGES ago, but haven't had a chance to hatch the egg...just realized the goal is worth 10 gems, so I'll have to get on that one and then get the new one too. First to try for the trick-or-treent though! Thanks for the clarification, ninasidstorm8!

31aug2002
10-06-15, 02:03 PM
I was referring to the goal not the battleground itself. There is only one battleground available to a player at a time and you have to finish them in order. The only drawback in not hatching the egg and thus completing the goal for a particular battleground, is that you will not see goals for new battlegrounds until you complete the earlier battleground goals. Once you complete the earlier battleground goals, which includes hatching the egg then the newer battleground goal will appear ion your goal list.

You have access to the battleground since you finished the Wyburn battleground but if you haven't hatched the Wyburn egg, you do not see a goal for the new battleground. It will show up once you hatch the Wyburn egg.

It's a little hard to explain, sorry for the confusion.
Aaaah !!! I 5hink I misunderstood. Yes even in my goal it still shows the Wyburn goal.
Thank you for the clarification :)

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 02:17 PM
Aaaah !!! I 5hink I misunderstood. Yes even in my goal it still shows the Wyburn goal.
Thank you for the clarification :)

Your welcome.

Tictoclolo
10-06-15, 02:44 PM
Hi everyone !

2nd battle is against a lv13 Hot Dog (Dark/Fire)

LonePudding
10-06-15, 02:53 PM
Round 3 - Level 15 Jackalope (looks terrible in epic form!)

LadyEna
10-06-15, 04:30 PM
Round 4: Lvl 14 Racmoon

Might change title of thread to:

Battlegrounds: Reckless Roc

rbkj
10-06-15, 05:00 PM
Hi! I had started a thread and I found this one... I to didn't name it right �� sorry.... Would greatly appreciate if chippchsn if you can update with your charts��

Round 1 seamur won with crystal unicorn
Round 2 dusky won with golden retriever
Round 3 jackalope won with Trent. I originally thought it was a reindeer but somebody corrected me. Thanks
Round 4 racmoon won with ancient sloth nature
Round 5 yak o lantern lost with April fool, won with glacial griffin water
Round 6 spruce moose won with April fool fire
Round 7 Dalmatian lost with golden retriever, won with glacial griffin water
Round 8 childebeest won with crystal unicorn
Round 9 shock fox lost with April fool earth, lost with ancient sloth nature, won with pandaffoil
Round 10

jentlezat
10-06-15, 07:07 PM
Here are my stats -
I only use level 15 animals unless otherwise noted:

1. Seamur [14] (water/nature) > Emerald dragon (Crystal/nature); crystal/strong & nature/neutral = lost
- - > Golden Lion (elec/fire); elect = won

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 09:03 PM
I'm on level 15, against the Quartz Quetzalcoatl, but so far didn't have any luck. Used my strongest dark element (Twilight Troll), and then tried Swan Princess (but she's still only level 11 :( ) and I don't know whom I should try next...

31aug2002
10-07-15, 12:57 AM
I tried to change the thread title, but it changes only in the 1st post and not the title of the thread.
a request to the moderators , Please change the title or merge it with a new thread with the correct name.
Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience.

chippychan
10-07-15, 04:25 AM
@ chippychan please takeover to give us the detailed charts for fighting the opponents.
No one can do it better. Your charts are the best

Awe, thanks! :)

I've actually been ready for a new Battlegrounds for the last couple weeks but *of course* it had to happen during one of the busiest times for me. I didn't even realize there was one until late last night. :rolleyes:

I know there are already a couple topics about the new battlegrounds, but if it's OK with everyone I'm going to start new topic with charts. I should have one up shortly.

sweetypies97
10-07-15, 05:20 AM
lol I'm still going on the one from before the Wyburn. I can't even remember its name. I haven't played the battlegrounds for so long!

ogreve
10-07-15, 05:37 AM

I've actually been ready for a new Battlegrounds for the last couple weeks but *of course* it had to happen during one of the busiest times for me. I didn't even realize there was one until late last night. :rolleyes:

I know there are already a couple topics about the new battlegrounds, but if it's OK with everyone I'm going to start new topic with charts. I should have one up shortly.

Hi,
You've got my vote for that!
Your "battle" threads are always so great that when a tournament comes round I always wait for you to have the honour of starting the thread (which you normally do within a minute after the update, so I'm sure you have the OP handy with your finger on the trigger ;) ) and I never post personal results then before your thread is up....
If everyone agrees we can ask Kooky if your thread can become the main one, and... perhaps as a courtesy to Chippychan we can leave it up to her to kick off the tournament and battleground threads; unless she's not around or so.. ? Just a thought...

Gweenykay
10-07-15, 08:15 AM

Thank goodness- I've certainly missed you!

kooky panda
10-07-15, 10:28 AM

New thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85307-Shrieking-Skies-Battlegrounds!-10-06-15-Reckless-Roc)