PDA

View Full Version : Animal Update: Trick-or-Treent 10/6/15

LonePudding
10-06-15, 11:33 AM
New animal!! Treent and Dark. I didn't think we'd ever get another Treent type. More info to come!

CURRENTLY 80% OFF - ONLY 200http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d5/Gem20px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/16?cb=20140805013135 FOR A LIMITED TIME!

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/itss_me1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpstaigr0wv.jpg

Breed Dark & Nature (8 hours)
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/3/3a/Trick-or-Treent_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20151007010550http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/2/27/Trick-or-Treent_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20151007010550http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/8/83/Trick-or-Treent_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20151007010550http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/f/f7/Trick-or-Treent_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20151007010550

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 11:34 AM
More crazy breeding! :)

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 11:40 AM
How exciting! I hope it's not limited but it sounds like it's "themed"...I haven't had a whole lot of luck lately with the limiteds.

Sandybellee
10-06-15, 11:42 AM
So this is why Treent's habitat can now house two animals. Hopefully it won't be too hard to get.

Drachenia
Oh the Treent is beautiful, I want to have 2 and 1. I bought.

HappyHeartBakery
OH no does this mean we'll need to have expanded to Treent to try for this animal??

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 11:43 AM
OH no does this mean we'll need to have expanded to Treent to try for this animal??

If the Treent is one of the parents I can only assume yes.

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 11:44 AM
The goal says to breed Dark and Nature but in the shop the Trick-or-Treent is a combination of Living Wood and Dark. I guess they didn't want anyone trying to breed the Treent of Life with anything.

Hawksmoor
Oh the Treent is beautiful, I want to have 2 and 1. I bought.

Very pretty egg Drachenia! Congrats on your purchase!

fattom19
Does anyone know how long the breeding time is on this one?

fattom19
10-06-15, 11:45 AM
The goal says to breed Dark and Nature but in the shop the Trick-or-Treent is a combination of Living Wood and Dark. I guess they didn't want anyone trying to breed the Treent of Life with anything.

I dont believe your able to even use the Treent of life to breed with

Doompicnic
I like this animal. Hope I can breed it <3 Good luck everyone!

Hawksmoor

Ok well, that's confusing. lol

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 11:48 AM

Looks to be 8 hours.

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 11:48 AM

Duplicate

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 11:49 AM

But consider this. When you breed for a service animal it shows service as one of the elements but you don't use service to breed it you use regular elements. So, I'm assuming this is the same. Not the saintly Bernard but the Dalmatian.

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 11:49 AM
But consider this. When you breed for a service animal it shows service as one of the elements but you don't use service to breed it you use regular elements. So, I'm assuming this is the same.

makes sense.

LonePudding
10-06-15, 11:58 AM
But consider this. When you breed for a service animal it shows service as one of the elements but you don't use service to breed it you use regular elements. So, I'm assuming this is the same. Not the saintly Bernard but the Dalmatian.

So the combo really is dark and nature? I honestly thought it was a mistake!

31aug2002
10-06-15, 11:58 AM
Yay yay yay!!!
When I discovered last week that the treent habitat showed animal capacity of 2, we knew something was afoot. Well here it is.
I love the beautiful creature but will only be able to try for it in the morning... As I still have about 6 hrs to go on my 11hr timer in the den...

calvinxx
10-06-15, 11:59 AM
I sped bred 200 gems thinking I would get him and I ended up with 4 Plathers, 3 Spruce Mooses, and now a Jade Kirin fail -_-

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 12:01 PM
I sped bred 200 gems thinking I would get him and I ended up with 4 Plathers, 3 Spruce Mooses, and now a Jade Kirin fail -_-

Jade Kirin? That's quite the "fail"! Congrats? lol

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 12:02 PM
Yay yay yay!!!
When I discovered last week that the treent habitat showed animal capacity of 2, we knew something was afoot. Well here it is.
I love the beautiful creature but will only be able to try for it in the morning... As I still have about 6 hrs to go on my 11hr timer in the den...

You called it!

Scribbles138
10-06-15, 12:05 PM
Does anyone know if it's limited to the 7 days or if it'll be a permanent animal?

Drachenia
10-06-15, 12:09 PM
Very pretty egg Drachenia! Congrats on your purchase!

Thank you Hawksmoor, Good luck by breeding Trick-or-Treent :D

calvinxx
10-06-15, 12:10 PM
Jade Kirin? That's quite the "fail"! Congrats? lol

I already bought it when it was offered in the value pack lol and I don't keep duplicates of anything. So now it's just a waste of 90 gems to speed it away and keep trying for this new guy. But I'm definitely proof that he will not be easy to get if I can breed an ultra rare so quickly over just a super rare

kuppikahvia
10-06-15, 12:15 PM
Awwww I was hoping we could use the Treent to breed... hmmm

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 12:17 PM
... and we have a new Battleground

Drachenia
10-06-15, 12:18 PM

This is the Egg von Trick-or-Treent:
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151006/hywjn9lj.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 12:21 PM
I love the colors and the design. I was hoping for a new battleground too! Awesome.

Drachenia
10-06-15, 12:25 PM
... and we have a new Battleground

Oh very good a new Battleground. Thank you for the information Ninasidstorm :D

cardinalpsy
10-06-15, 12:29 PM
Very tempting to purchase it as it's 80% discount but I love the challenge of trying to breed for it. Got it with skyger and quartz Quetzalcoatl on my fifth attempt. Fails included Aurora pegasus, lunar moth and planther. Good luck everyone.

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 12:30 PM
Very tempting to purchase it as it's 80% discount but I love the challenge of trying to breed for it. Got it with skyger and quartz Quetzalcoatl on my fifth attempt. Fails included Aurora pegasus, lunar moth and planther. Good luck everyone.

awesome!

Sandybellee
10-06-15, 12:35 PM

Congrats! That's great! I hope I can have some of those fails too, at least the Pegasus finally. :)

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 12:36 PM

I want even your fails, lol!! Congratulations!! I'm sooo waiting to have a chance, after all this Iciclaw hatching trials, to try for more dark animals!

ogreve
10-06-15, 12:37 PM
Wow!
What an awesome update! I love it!
To those who fear they'll need to expand to Treent first: nope, as it has dark as one of its elements, it can go in dark habitats too. I quickly checked the shop to see if the Living Wood habitat could be bought now, but that's not the case, so whatever duplicates are bred of this will have to go in dark habitats.
I'll be going for this with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl! Very nice, as I was hoping there would be something to breed for involving nature on the one hand and dark and/or electric on the other hand. This will do nicely! :)

@calvinxx: Can I have your Jade Kirin, please, pleaasse, plleaaaassee, no really: prety, pretty, pretty please.... :P
That's such a beautiful animal! It's the "primary target" errrr "fail", that I've been breeding for with the QQ + dark. Don't sell it, that's such a waste. :O

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 12:42 PM

Wow!
What an awesome update! I love it!
To those who fear they'll need to expand to Treent first: nope, as it has dark as one of its elements, it can go in dark habitats too. I quickly checked the shop to see if the Living Wood habitat could be bought now, but that's not the case, so whatever duplicates are bred of this will have to go in dark habitats.
I'll be going for this with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl! Very nice, as I was hoping there would be something to breed for involving nature on the one hand and dark and/or electric on the other hand. This will do nicely! :)

@calvinxx: Can I have your Jade Kirin, please, pleaasse, plleaaaassee, no really: prety, pretty, pretty please.... :P
That's such a beautiful animal! It's the "primary target" errrr "fail", that I've been breeding for with the QQ + dark. Don't sell it, that's such a waste. :O

Nice!! Only dark and nature needed!

Sandybellee
10-06-15, 12:44 PM
I'm very happy to be breeding for dark-nature because that's what I started doing anyway after getting the Iciclaw. The "fails" I'm aiming for are Aurora Pegasus, Lunar Moth, Jade Kirin and QQ.

My results before this update were:

1) Planther
2) Spruce Moose (new animal!)
3) Planther

I'll continue recording the results here:

1) Planther
2) Planther
3) Peamoth (new animal!)
4) Planther
5) Planther
6) Planther
(11 attempts until I got Ghostrich here)
7) Planther
8) Emerald Dragon!!!
9) Planther
10) Planther

I had forgotten about Peamoth. That's a good fail, too. :)

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 12:54 PM
I'm very happy to be breeding for dark-nature because that's what I started doing anyway after getting the Iciclaw. The "fails" I'm aiming for are Aurora Pegasus, Lunar Moth, Jade Kirin and QQ.

1) Planther
3) Planther

1)

I am happy with the Dark/Nature combination as well. It is the only combination where I am missing two animals. Fortunately, I bred the Iciclaw this morning and I can get started in a another hour when I move it to the nest.

kuppikahvia
10-06-15, 01:00 PM
I am happy with the Dark/Nature combination as well. It is the only combination where I am missing two animals. Fortunately, I bred the Iciclaw this morning and I can get started in a another hour when I move it to the nest.

Perfectly same thing here, Nina! :)
I'm missing two other super rares on top of this limited in the dark/nature combo, so I guess it's ok to go for straight 2-element attempts in my case.
And I have the Iciclaw egg on my nest, just bred!

First fail: 15hrs (Moose, right?)

LonePudding
10-06-15, 01:01 PM
Sorry for the picture in the OP! Hopefully I can find better pictures later on.

ogreve
10-06-15, 01:19 PM
Well, as I directly got the required Iciclaw for once, I had switched to "free breeding" (something one rarely gets around to in FFS due to the vast speed at which new animals are released). I had chosen to do 4-element breedings with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl on the one hand, and then on the other hand alternating a bid between water-electric and dark-electric and water-dark. All of the possible combinations still yield some animals I still need (other than the ultra rare, which are the prime targets, of course). Now.... what to do? I'm not 100% sure if only the sale is of limited time, or the animal too. The splash screen is similar to that of the Prize Pony, but the latter definitely had the blue "limited" banner over it and this one does not. The name is of course a reference that doesn't help: on the one hand it sounds like a limited Halloween thing, but then, the "Aperil Fool" is also still around. I guess this is just a new permanent breedable.

Then, the question is limited down to which combination to pick. I don't know what we can expect from this Friday's update. In a way I'd really like to continue going for this with the QQ + dark-electric or dark-water. But... it would also be good to get one quickly, so then it would be best to pair the QQ with straight dark or some dark-nature hybrid.
I'm inclined to do the latter. There are only 10 outcomes then, 6 of which I still need! That's very attractive. I think I'll go that way for a while.

Update:
Check the screenshot of a push notification that came in as I was typing this post. I think that ONLY the sale is limited, but I'd love to be sure...

Sandybellee
10-06-15, 01:21 PM

Congrats on the Iciclaw! I hope you can get the dark-nature animals you're missing too. :)

Sandybellee
10-06-15, 01:27 PM
Well, as I directly got the required Iciclaw for once, I had switched to "free breeding" (something one rarely gets around to in FFS due to the vast speed at which new animals are released). I had chosen to do 4-element breedings with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl on the one hand, and then on the other hand alternating a bid between water-electric and dark-electric and water-dark. All of the possible combinations still yield some animals I still need (other than the ultra rare, which are the prime targets, of course). Now.... what to do? I'm not 100% sure if only the sale is of limited time, or the animal too. The splash screen is similar to that of the Prize Pony, but the latter definitely had the blue "limited" banner over it and this one does not. The name is of course a reference that doesn't help: on the one hand it sounds like a limited Halloween thing, but then, the "Aperil Fool" is also still around. I guess this is just a new permanent breedable.

Then, the question is limited down to which combination to pick. I don't know what we can expect from this Friday's update. In a way I'd really like to continue going for this with the QQ + dark-electric or dark-water. But... it would also be good to get one quickly, so then it would be best to pair the QQ with straight dark or some dark-nature hybrid.
I'm inclined to do the latter. There are only 10 outcomes then, 6 of which I still need! That's very attractive. I think I'll go that way for a while.

Update:
Check the screenshot of a push notification that came in as I was typing this post. I think that ONLY the sale is limited, but I'd love to be sure...

Thanks for sharing the screen shot! I noticed also that it says "first" as in more are coming! Exciting!

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 01:29 PM
Thanks for sharing the screen shot! I noticed also that it says "first" as in more are coming! Exciting!

Good point!

orleansparish
10-06-15, 01:32 PM

I wish I had your BAD luck. I'm so happy we can breed this. Or well in my case...TRY...to breed it. It looks absolutely beautiful at epic. I love her! I just need to get this darn icyclaw Bred so I can try for it.

ogreve
10-06-15, 01:33 PM
Awwww I was hoping we could use the Treent to breed... hmmm

Well, you never know... Maybe TL "kickstarts" Living Wood breeding using different elements first, so people don't have to expand to Treent first before they can be "in the game". It may of course also have been decided by TL already that this is going to be a one time exception. But.. maybe it goes like the introduction of more and more gem-animals and other animals of the non-traditional elemental make ups; recently we've been getting several new water-fire hybrids, a new Treasure animal and a few gem hybrids. Maybe TL too is bored of using the same old elements all over again (or perhaps they even listened to us complaining about that :) ) and perhaps that's why we're getting some off-the-beaten-track stuff...
It has been mentioned/requested/expressed several times here that it would add a great dimension to the game if the Treent became breedable!
I wouldn't be surprised if Elsa, Regina, Kooky and/or other S8 personnel brief a lot of what we write back to the creative/development teams and that perhaps the introduction of a Living Wood hybrid is a bit of an experiment to see how that's perceived with the FFS fans and "power users" (i.e. those that spend a lot of gems on speed-breeding and/or buying animals).
So, TL, if you're reading this (or hearing about it otherwise): thanks for this new very cool hybrid! I very much love this and it would be great if the Treent over time becomes breedable too... :P

epinederose
10-06-15, 01:37 PM
Wow, First try : 8 hours... Any other animal breeding 8 Hours ? :rolleyes:
My combo Twilight troll And pandaffodil

I found no other animal with 8 Hours breeding...
Cross Fingers :)

forestwald
10-06-15, 01:40 PM
For some reason the Treent s not in my breeding list. Does anyone else have this issue?

31aug2002
10-06-15, 01:44 PM
B
Well, you never know... Maybe TL "kickstarts" Living Wood breeding using different elements first, so people don't have to expand to Treent first before they can be "in the game". It may of course also have been decided by TL already that this is going to be a one time exception. But.. maybe it goes like the introduction of more and more animals of the non-traditional elemental make ups; recently we've been getting several new water-fire hybrids, a new Treasure animal and a few gem hybrids. Maybe TL too is bored of using the same old animals all over again (or perhaps they even listened to us complaining about that :) ) and perhaps that's why we're getting some off-the-beaten-track stuff...
I wouldn't be surprised if Elsa, Regina, Kooky and/or other S8 personnel brief a lot of what we write back to the creative/development teams and that perhaps the introduction of a Living Wood hybrid is a bit of an experiment to see how that's perceived with the FFS fans and "power users" (i.e. those that spend a lot of gems on speed-breeding and/or buying animals).
So, TL, if you're reading this (or hearing about it otherwise): thanks for this new very cool hybrid! I very much love this and it would be great of the Treent over time becomes breedable too... :P
I second every word that you wrote.
I know we keep cribbing for not being able to breed certain animals( service trio for eg). But thank you for sometimes listening to us!!

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 01:55 PM
For some reason the Treent s not in my breeding list. Does anyone else have this issue?

The Treent itself is currently not breedable. You can get the Trick-or-Treent by breeding Dark and Nature. Good luck!

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 01:58 PM

There is currently no other dark/nature animal with that breeding time so you got it! Congrats!

LonePudding
10-06-15, 02:00 PM

Congratulations, it looks like you've got it!

Scribbles138
10-06-15, 02:11 PM
#1 - Panda & Skyger - 14 hours...Peamoth, which I already have. :(
#2 - Aurora Pegasus & Planther - 10 hours...Planther.
#3 - Twilight Troll & Punk Skunk - 10 hours...another Planther.
#4 - Panda & Skyger - 10 hours. I'm starting to hate the timer.
#5 - Panda & Skyger - 10 hours. Big surprise. :mad:
#6 - Panda & Skyger - 16 hours...Aurora Pegasus.

TL4me
10-06-15, 02:15 PM
Thank you S8 for this gorgeous creature...can't stop staring at it in amazement!

TL4me
10-06-15, 02:18 PM

Congratulations...lucky you! 

Wish we could use Apple's emojis from our keyboard. The box is a four leaf clover. :)

forestwald
10-06-15, 02:56 PM
The Treent itself is currently not breedable. You can get the Trick-or-Treent by breeding Dark and Nature. Good luck!

Thank you!

ogreve
10-06-15, 03:04 PM
Okidokes, I just sped the last 3 hours of Thunderhawk breeding and Thunderhawk hatching away and put in the first attempt: Spruce Moose. I'll track my results here and in my personal breeding log:

#01: Quartz Quetzalcoatl (15) + Skyger (15) = Spruce Moose
#02: Quartz Quetzalcoatl (15) + Skyger (15) = 15 hours... -> Spruce Moose

Drachenia
10-06-15, 03:47 PM
Have now 4x Planther got and bought a 2 Trick-Or-Treent. Ouch ouch it has the development period in itself

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 04:24 PM
First attempt I used Skyger and Pandaffodil which resulted in 10 hrs. Blah. I decided to speed it, I figured what the heck it's only 10 gems. So I threw Skyger and Pandaffodil back in the den and said "get busy!" lol. I couldn't believe what I saw! 8 hrs! Move over Root (my Treent), you're going to have a new roommate soon! :D

Drachenia
10-06-15, 04:27 PM
First attempt I used Skyger and Pandaffodil which resulted in 10 hrs. Blah. I decided to speed it, I figured what the heck it's only 10 gems. So I threw Skyger and Pandaffodil back in the den and said "get busy!" lol. I couldn't believe what I saw! 8 hrs! Move over Root (my Treent), you're going to have a new roommate soon! :D

Congratulations Hawksmoor to this beautiful Trick-or-Treent :D

Hawksmoor
10-06-15, 04:29 PM
Congratulations Hawksmoor to this beautiful Trick-or-Treent :D

Thank you!

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 04:56 PM

Congratulations, for what turned out to be a fine investment.

RowanaFarrin
10-06-15, 06:49 PM
Lovely looking animal (or plant?)! And just after I finished expanding to treent too! I'm hoping this one is permanent, but I may spend the gems for it if I don't manage to breed one. Good luck everyone! ^_^

Clark_Wayne
10-06-15, 06:54 PM
found this in the market

for kooky : oups there was already a thread for trick or treent, can you delete or move this post ? thx :D

Clark- I moved your post to the current thread. KP

HappyHeartBakery
10-06-15, 07:07 PM
Attempt 1 - panda & twilight troll = Planther
Attempt 2 - Planther

Attempt 3 - hydro yak & Elephantom - 17 hr. Hopefully it's the only one I dint have for that, the Sea Drake.

Go figure. It actually is the Sea Drake;). Good fail for me...now I need the space to put it!

Attempt 4 - panda & twilight troll.

epinederose
10-06-15, 09:49 PM
Mmmmorning everybody.. woke up with a lovely dark egg... Thank you for the congrats ;) this is the first Time i get something first try
Thank you S8... Thank you luck...
Good luck to you all, hop you get it too

epinederose
10-06-15, 09:52 PM
Thank you Hawksmoor :D
Congrats to you too :D

epinederose
10-06-15, 09:54 PM
Congratulations, it looks like you've got it!
Hi lonePudding, thank you
Good luck to you (4leaf clover) ;)

epinederose
10-06-15, 09:56 PM
Congratulations...lucky you! 

Wish we could use Apple's emojis from our keyboard. The box is a four leaf clover. :)
Thank you TL4me

I agree, we should be able to use more different emojis..
Good luck to you (4leaf clover)

epinederose
10-06-15, 10:00 PM
Thank you S8 for this gorgeous creature...can't stop staring at it in amazement!
This is right, S8 did great with the design of this new Treent... And Kirin too, my to favourites

SummerNightSky
10-06-15, 10:08 PM
I hope this is like the Aperil Fool and Mardi Claw and is a permanent animal (despite being themed). It would be so easy for me to breed a Skyger. I just wouldn't be able to hatch it. Almost all my coins are going towards growing crops for Autumn Acorns, so I'm far from being able to afford a Dark Cove.

On the bright side, unless they release a limited animal that's a combo of Fire/Nature/Earth/Water between when I quit trying for an Iciclaw for the Goblin Gobbler goal line and when the World Event ends, it'll mean I'm free to breed/hatch whatever I'd like lol.

poise86
10-06-15, 10:11 PM
hi, just want to make sure, is the trick-or-treent for limited time ?

Phaedrakiki
10-06-15, 10:24 PM
OMG, I think I got it on my 2nd try! 8 hrs with Jade Kirin & Pandaffodil--did I really get lucky?

I got an Iciclaw this morning for the goal, too. Wow, maybe my luck's improving (after failing at getting that Saintly Bernard, Prize Pony, and so many others...)

Good luck to everyone, may you get what you're breeding for!

PS, if it's Trick or Treent, I'll prob keep going to see if I can get Lunar Moth!

theone2001
10-07-15, 03:02 AM
Does anyone have a good guess at how long "a limited time" is for the sale?

I would really like to try and breed for this. But if I don't get it thru breeding then I would buy it. But I can only afford it on sale.

ogreve
10-07-15, 05:22 AM
Does anyone have a good guess at how long "a limited time" is for the sale?

I would really like to try and breed for this. But if I don't get it thru breeding then I would buy it. But I can only afford it on sale.

It's not always clear what the EXACT end time is of the sale. For this sale I would expect it to be on sale until the Tuesday update (which is then next Tuesday 20:30 CET), but... sales are often tied to the ending moments of "value pack sales" and these tend to end sometimes half an hour before the regular update time. Oh yeah, and then there was the notorious Nightmare sale this past summer that ended one hour before the Tuesday update and which I therefore missed out on by 15 minutes, with my finger on the trigger. :(

Currently there is a Fladingo value pack that ends on Friday. If you really want to play on safe, you can buy it on Friday when there's just MORE than 1 hour left before the update time. I'm about 99% sure that the sale will not end before then. After that moment it's anyone's guess.
Again, chances are really big that this particular sale lasts the entire period of that of the associated gem goal (i.e. until next Tuesday's update), just like was the case for the recent Prize Pony sale, but it's not a guarantee.

Well, there are still a few days before Friday's update. The best case scenario is that we'll get lucky and manage to breed one before then.

What I'd really like to know for 100% sure is if only the sale is of limited time, or if the animal itself is limited too!
Elsa / Regina / Kooky: any word on that?

ogreve
10-07-15, 06:24 AM
Aargh; deja-vu; my second attempt has the very same formula as my first attempt, and... the very same outcome too:

Quartz Quetzalcoatl (15) + Skyger (15) = 15 hours... -> Spruce Moose

:(
Bummer; that's another clumsy 15 hour fail and on top of that it ends in the middle of the night (or very early tomorrow morning). Maybe tonight I'll speed the remainder.

Well, come on! Lots of good fails to be had from this combination: please give me at least something I don't have yet, or at the very least another Aurora Pegasus....:P

Clark_Wayne
10-07-15, 06:45 AM
kirin Jade + aurora = 10h :(
kirin Jade + Pandaffodil = 8h ... must be :)

thank you phaedrakiki for your combo ;) : like you i got my iciclaw just before :)

MaribouMay
10-07-15, 10:34 AM
After many fails at Iciclaw, I decided to try for Trick-or-Treent. My first try (using Growvine & Twilight Troll) gave me an 8 hour timer! I never get things on the first try!

With my miracle Trick-or-Treent freshly on the nest, I decided to try for Iciclaw again. What do you know, I got another 8 hour timer (using Slippopotumous & River Runner)! Today must be my lucky day.

ninasidstorm8
10-07-15, 11:39 AM
Looking for a Punk Skunk and Lunar Moth while trying for the Trick-or Treent so I like working with the Dark/Nature combination, however, the drawback is that the fails times are long. After two 10 hour Planthers, I just bred a 14 hour Peamoth. I won't get another try until tomorrow.

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 11:49 AM
Looking for a Punk Skunk and Lunar Moth while trying for the Trick-or Treent so I like working with the Dark/Nature combination, however, the drawback is that the fails times are long. After two 10 hour Planthers, I just bred a 14 hour Peamoth. I won't get another try until tomorrow.

Good luck with your tries, ninasidstorm8! At least the fails are pretty interesting, huh? ;)

LonePudding
10-07-15, 12:06 PM
Congrats to everyone who has got one of these already! And good luck to those of us still trying.

Here are my breeding results so far:

Crystal Unicorn x Aurora Pegasus
#1 - 18 hr Punk Skunk
#2 - 14 hr Peamoth *new*
#3 - 10 hr Planther
#4 - 10 hr Planther
#5 - 14 hr Peamoth

Obsidian Cyclops x Aurora Pegasus
{trying for this, frightingale and ghostrich}
#1 - 9 hr Plantler
#2 - 10 hr Bamboon/Planther

theone2001
10-07-15, 12:25 PM
It's not always clear what the EXACT end time is of the sale. For this sale I would expect it to be on sale until the Tuesday update (which is then next Tuesday 20:30 CET), but... sales are often tied to the ending moments of "value pack sales" and these tend to end sometimes half an hour before the regular update time. Oh yeah, and then there was the notorious Nightmare sale this past summer that ended one hour before the Tuesday update and which I therefore missed out on by 15 minutes, with my finger on the trigger. :(

Currently there is a Fladingo value pack that ends on Friday. If you really want to play on safe, you can buy it on Friday when there's just MORE than 1 hour left before the update time. I'm about 99% sure that the sale will not end before then. After that moment it's anyone's guess.
Again, chances are really big that this particular sale lasts the entire period of that of the associated gem goal (i.e. until next Tuesday's update), just like was the case for the recent Prize Pony sale, but it's not a guarantee.

Well, there are still a few days before Friday's update. The best case scenario is that we'll get lucky and manage to breed one before then.

What I'd really like to know for 100% sure is if only the sale is of limited time, or if the animal itself is limited too!
Elsa / Regina / Kooky: any word on that?

Thank You Ogreve,

I know it is a best guess, But you have given some good knowledge. I wouldn't have thought about 1 hour before the update. Sorry you missed out on the nightmare, That was a beautiful animal. I wanted it too but didnt have the gems at the time. Good Luck on the Trick or Treent!!!

oo56
10-07-15, 04:40 PM
Already 3 Planther fails!:( ***Sigh!***

Hawksmoor
10-07-15, 05:14 PM
After many fails at Iciclaw, I decided to try for Trick-or-Treent. My first try (using Growvine & Twilight Troll) gave me an 8 hour timer! I never get things on the first try!

With my miracle Trick-or-Treent freshly on the nest, I decided to try for Iciclaw again. What do you know, I got another 8 hour timer (using Slippopotumous & River Runner)! Today must be my lucky day.

That's some luck! Congrats! You should buy a lottery ticket ;)

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 06:06 PM
Fail for me, too. A planther, just when I decided to take a break from hatching an Iciclaw :(

Congratulations, MaribouMay!

mrhammy48
10-07-15, 06:45 PM
How ironic. I'm now on my third spruce moose. And do you think I could breed one during the event that needed him? Nope. I have no luck breeding lately. Looks like I will probably be buying this one. I love Halloween.

debrasbistro
10-07-15, 07:00 PM
So far Planthers and Spruce Meese. I have the other dark nature combos so hoping for the Treent. I just hate looking at the timer and seeing long fails. It would be so nice if we could trade or gift them.

Trying again. Good luck all and congrats to those lucky so far.

RLrox
10-07-15, 11:00 PM
I swear,this game *****s me - put emerald and skyger in yesterday evening and got 8 hr timer,yay. Put the egg on this morning,there was a little pause...then 10 hr Planther egg! Meh. This has happened before,but I forget what the event was. C'mon TL,the odds are already stacked against us without you guys *****in' on us!

ogreve
10-08-15, 01:25 AM
I swear,this game *****s me - put emerald and skyger in yesterday evening and got 8 hr timer,yay. Put the egg on this morning,there was a little pause...then 10 hr Planther egg! Meh. This has happened before,but I forget what the event was. C'mon TL,the odds are already stacked against us without you guys *****in' on us!

I'm so sorry to read that! That's massively uncool and it doesn't sit well with me either.

You have had that happen during the Service Dogs Trio when a 14 hour timer of yours turned into a 12 hour Armordillo egg when you moved it to the nest. I vividly remember you reporting it. Similar -let's say- "suspicious" stuff has happened to me too:
1) I Always, always, but really ALWAYS get precisely TWO bombs from any 12 hour breeding (which is completely consistent with what we know of it), but... From the 50+ fails I had during the Service Dogs Trio a great deal of them were Armordillos, and yet no fewer than THREE of those gave me 3 bombs, which would normally NOT be possible for a 12 hour timer to the very best we know. It would perfectly well fit with a 14 hour timer (Dalmatian) though. Oh yes, in 3 weeks of back-to-back breeding for these dogs, with several attempts partially sped etc. I got exactly 0 of those dogs! Not cool.
2) The first Spin to Win feature also behaved, well, to put it in the nicest way I can: "very dodgily". On one turn the animation completely ended on a Chimpala, yet the screen stuttered a bit and gave me 25,000 coins. I've got screenshots to prove this; TL's support says these are just "sync issues" which sounds like b*ll*cks to me as the outcome is already determined as soon as you START the spin so they only have to match the animation to the right outcome. Then on another spin the pointer landed on the Bulldog, stopped there for about half a second, then completely spun again and gave me 25,000 coins.

On all of the above events I suspect that "sleight of hand" like trickery is being applied, by changing over good outcomes for "something common". At the very start of the second Spin to Win I already predicted that I would not get a single animal out of the 8 free spins. That prediction came true. All of that has resulted in me NOT buying paid spins on the wheel anymore (a thing which I still did do during the first installment of that feature). Similar suspicions were had by Zenobia during (and before) the Cosmic Trio and it was the main reason why she quit this game altogether. My situation is/was not as bad as that of Zenobia, as at least I recently DID manage to breed several of the "normal limited" animals and/or to get the required animals to meet a goal, like e.g. the Iciclaw for the Goblin goal; an outcome I got on the very first try.

Well, not having access to the FFS source code, 'of course' the things you and I experienced could all be due to "sync issues" but being a senior developer and software architect it's bl**dy hard for me to accept guff like that, and these "sync issues" are then merely examples of poor coding. Really, as soon as you initiate a breeding or a spin on the wheel, the server is consulted and an outcome is given, being respectively a specific timer in the den or a won prize on the wheel. The ONLY thing the FFS app on your device itself has to do is to match the Spin to Win animation to match that outcome and for the breedings to properly handle the timer of X hours that you obtained. The Spin to Win feature perhaps 'calculates' the spinning part so as to stop in the right spot, but there really is no need for that, they could equally well use the correct of 12 predetermined animations to at least not mess it up. For me, in my professional opinion, there really is NO excuse for the displayed "sync issues", which is why I'm burning that answer to the ground. I would not easily except such an explanation from OUR developers. If these really ARE "sync issues" though, then they'd better have a few strong words with the developers responsible for that, because it makes players angry and in my case has caused me to NOT pay for spins on the wheel anymore. Zenobia even completely quit because of it, and should I ever see the suspicion of sleight of hand trickery confirmed, I shall do the very same, or at the very least I shall then never ever buy gems again.
You see, eventually stuff like this only backfires at the responsible ones. Do I perhaps hear a comparison with Volkswagen here? :O

I really love this game, but if this "Volkswagen" doesn't take me in the direction where I want to go without violations, I'd rather continue on my way in my trusty Toyota. :rolleyes:

RLrox
10-08-15, 02:22 AM
I'm so sorry to read that! That's massively uncool and it doesn't sit well with me either.

You have had that happen during the Service Dogs Trio when a 14 hour timer of yours turned into a 12 hour Armordillo egg when you moved it to the nest. I vividly remember you reporting it. Similar -let's say- "suspicious" stuff has happened to me too:
1) I Always, always, but really ALWAYS get precisely TWO bombs from any 12 hour breeding (which is completely consistent with what we know of it), but... From the 50+ fails I had during the Service Dogs Trio a great deal of them were Armordillos, and yet no fewer than THREE of those gave me 3 bombs, which would normally NOT be possible for a 12 hour timer to the very best we know. It would perfectly well fit with a 14 hour timer (Dalmatian) though. Oh yes, in 3 weeks of back-to-back breeding for these dogs, with several attempts partially sped etc. I got exactly 0 of those dogs! Not cool.
2) The first Spin to Win feature also behaved, well, to put it in the nicest way I can: "very dodgily". On one turn the animation completely ended on a Chimpala, yet the screen stuttered a bit and gave me 25,000 coins. I've got screenshots to prove this; TL's support says these are just "sync issues" which sounds like b*ll*cks to me as the outcome is already determined as soon as you START the spin so they only have to match the animation to the right outcome. Then on another spin the pointer landed on the Bulldog, stopped there for about half a second, then completely spun again and gave me 25,000 coins.

On all of the above events I suspect that "sleight of hand" like trickery is being applied, by changing over good outcomes for "something common". At the very start of the second Spin to Win I already predicted that I would not get a single animal out of the 8 free spins. That prediction came true. All of that has resulted in me NOT buying paid spins on the wheel anymore (a thing which I still did do during the first installment of that feature). Similar suspicions were had by Zenobia during (and before) the Cosmic Trio and it was the main reason why she quit this game altogether. My situation is/was not as bad as that of Zenobia, as at least I recently DID manage to breed several of the "normal limited" animals and/or to get the required animals to meet a goal, like e.g. the Iciclaw for the Goblin goal; an outcome I got on the very first try.

Well, not having access to the FFS source code, 'of course' the things you and I experienced could all be due to "sync issues" but being a senior developer and software architect it's bl**dy hard for me to accept guff like that, and these "sync issues" are then merely examples of poor coding. Really, as soon as you initiate a breeding or a spin on the wheel, the server is consulted and an outcome is given, being respectively a specific timer in the den or a won prize on the wheel. The ONLY thing the FFS app on your device itself has to do is to match the Spin to Win animation to match that outcome and for the breedings to properly handle the timer of X hours that you obtained. The Spin to Win feature perhaps 'calculates' the spinning part so as to stop in the right spot, but there really is no need for that, they could equally well use the correct of 12 predetermined animations to at least not mess it up. For me, in my professional opinion, there really is NO excuse for the displayed "sync issues", which is why I'm burning that answer to the ground. I would not easily except such an explanation from OUR developers. If these really ARE "sync issues" though, then they'd better have a few strong words with the developers responsible for that, because it makes players angry and in my case has caused me to NOT pay for spins on the wheel anymore. Zenobia even completely quit because of it, and should I ever see the suspicion of sleight of hand trickery confirmed, I shall do the very same, or at the very least I shall then never ever buy gems again.
You see, eventually stuff like this only backfires at the responsible ones. Do I perhaps hear a comparison with Volkswagen here? :O

I really love this game, but if this "Volkswagen" doesn't take me in the direction where I want to go without violations, I'd rather continue on my way in my trusty Toyota. :rolleyes:

Thank you! It's funny,isn't it,that the 'sync issues' never turn out in our favour?! Like rollbacks on a tourney,for example...

Like you, I've not quite had a bad enough run to quit like Zen but I no longer spend money on this game so,their loss!

31aug2002
10-08-15, 03:03 AM
Well I agree with you Olafo!! I am no expert at these matters but if this is true then I think it's a very sad thing . I here would again like to reiterate my view that the game is loaded against players who regularly buy gems and use them to buy animals . Otherwise it does not make any sense that in over 52 tries you do not get even one of the trio animals!!
I have been playing this game for a very short while now, have come to love it and enjoy it. But in my experience of few months I have not been able to get any limited animal through breeding except for the unicorgi. All others are either event rewards or tournament prizes.

It would be really disappointing if what you say is true. And yes I will also think twice before I purchase any gems in future.

Sandybellee
10-08-15, 03:33 AM

Oh no! That really sucks. :( I've had a few invisible eggs (that have become visible after a while) but nothing this bad. Nowadays I always force the app to connect to the server if I get a good timer in the den before closing it. I hope you can get another 8 hour timer!

skeexix
10-08-15, 06:55 AM
17 breedings and all Spruce Moose, Pea Moth and Planthers.

Has anyone who HASN'T expanded to the Treent been able to breed this?

Drachenia
10-08-15, 07:06 AM

Hello write to the support, describe exactly the problem you had 8 hours, and 10 hours to get egg on the nest have. Good luck

RowanaFarrin
10-08-15, 07:44 AM
Well, at least I got a spruce moose at least. Would have been nice to get one when I actually needed it for electric elk though! :P

ogreve
10-08-15, 08:39 AM
GOT IT!!!!

I just sped the remainder (5 hours) of the 2nd Spruce Moose's egg of the nest, moved the Planther egg to the nest, put the Quartz Quetzalcoatl back in with the Skyger and got the desired 8 hour timer!!!!!
Wow! Despite the Service Dog Trio woes, my "normal breeding luck" has not been bad at all lately! Of course I didn't manage to breed a Prize Pony (no big surprise there), but this new lovely Treent was gotten relatively easily, on the 4th attempt! :)
Happy!

Drachenia
10-08-15, 08:53 AM
?
GOT IT!!!!

I just sped the remainder (5 hours) of the 2nd Spruce Moose's egg of the nest, moved the Planther egg to the nest, put the Quartz Quetzalcoatl back in with the Skyger and got the desired 8 hour timer!!!!!
Wow! Despite the Service Dog Trio woes, my "normal breeding luck" has not been bad at all lately! Of course I didn't manage to breed a Prize Pony (no big surprise there), but this new lovely Treent was gotten relatively easily, on the 4th attempt! :)
Happy!

Jupiiiii duuuuu Congratulations tu Trick-or-Treent Olafo :D

ogreve
10-08-15, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the congrats!!
Well it's a bummer she can't be used in breedings as I had hoped for her to make a nice pair with my QQ for having four element shots with only the normal dark-nature outcomes as fails; two of which I still need.
But... I just came to another realisation: the combination of dark + wood of life should make for an exceptionally good gem ****er in combat!
This Tuesday we may get a tournament (not sure, but I thinks so), I'll try to have her an epic by then... Looks like the next few days will be Charm Cherries galore again...

calvinxx
10-08-15, 10:45 AM
17 breedings and all Spruce Moose, Pea Moth and Planthers.

Has anyone who HASN'T expanded to the Treent been able to breed this?

This is EXACTLY what I keep getting !! But I've probably put in about 30 breedings. I've never had such a difficult time breeding something. It's really frustrating

Sandybellee
10-08-15, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the congrats!!
Well it's a bummer she can't be used in breedings as I had hoped for her to make a nice pair with my QQ for having four element shots with only the normal dark-nature outcomes as fails; two of which I still need.
But... I just came to another realisation: the combination of dark + wood of life should make for an exceptionally good gem ****er in combat!
This Tuesday we may get a tournament (not sure, but I thinks so), I'll try to have her an epic by then... Looks like the next few days will be Charm Cherries galore again...

Congrats on getting it on your fourth try! Hmm... It really would be a great asset in battle. Now I really want this one!

ogreve
10-08-15, 03:12 PM
Congrats on getting it on your fourth try! Hmm... It really would be a great asset in battle. Now I really want this one!

Thanks!
Hehehe, I just saw the Prancing Pony appear to announce who visited my forest and saw you visited it 24 seconds before that happened. That was right about the time that I moved the egg to the nest... Now I wonder: did you JUST see that happen, or was your visit just before or after that? :P
It's midnight here now, so I'm off to sleep. In the natural course of matters the Treent would have finished its breeding time in 1.5 hours and the Planther would have hatched in 3.5 hours, but I decided otherwise: I sped the both of them away so the Treent egg would form a very nice overnight hatching and then I made sure to put the combination in the den that would give the longest possible fails: the QQ + the Pluma (i.e. dark-electric). The reason was that the Treent's hatching time is short, so I wanted to aim for a long breeding timer so as to force-create a long gap between the two of them, so I can hatch the Equifox. It worked out o.k. as I got a 17 hour timer, which almost certainly will be a Koala Cadabra, but which also can be an Eagle Beagle or Porkupine, both of which I still need.
Now I don't get to watch that beautiful egg on the nest all day long, but instead I'll have something very nice to wake up to. When she finished hatching tomorrow morning, there will still be some 1.5 hours to go before my fourth Gold Lion clears the flower. That will be the only Treent baby time, as I'm going to raise this one ASAP to epic level. The food stock is at 130K now, so that should work out when keeping into account that there will be two 24 hour evolutions needed before she can be fed to the level where she can make her epic evolution.
Funny.... it looks like tomorrow morning there's a small gap when she can be seen in baby form, then the next 72 hours she will probably hardly be visible in the forest and shall instead occupy the flower in back to back evolutions and then after that she should immediately be an epic. :P
If I manage to breed another one, I'll of course raise that one at a far slower speed. :P

Meanwhile: as we'll obviously tomorrow be aiming for the Frightingale which by all means will also be dark-nature and probably breedable, I will probably not put a new breeding in directly after the 17 hour timer breeding ends. I'll then probably sit out the Equifox hatching, at least until right after tomorrow's update, and shall then put in a breeding with the required elements. All of it has already been orchestrated. Now let's see if I can get lucky on getting a Frightingale too!

Fingers crossed that we will not (yet) get a new Storybook this Tuesday. If we do, I'll have to pull off some stunt to get the required food in time. That should then still work out I think, but it would suit me better if next Tuesday gives us a 30 round tournament and then perhaps a Storybook on the Friday thereafter... :P

Hawksmoor
10-08-15, 04:00 PM
GOT IT!!!!

Happy!

Congrats!

debrasbistro
10-08-15, 08:02 PM
Congrats! This may be a weird request, but I'd love to know the odds on some of these breedings. I wonder if some who have sped the breeding have spent more than the animal cost while it's on sale? I know it's a challenge and fun to breed, but I still would like to know the odds.

If I had enough gems, I'd probably not keep breeding as I hate the Groundhog Day Planther results.

Shadifern
10-08-15, 09:31 PM
New 'Groot,' frantic breeding, only Planthers. I guess Ill just expand to the other random Groot thing if I want the tree element...

claupu
10-08-15, 11:42 PM
Woohoo, I already got a Skunk Punk and a Pea Moth out of it. Also some Planthers, but that's expected. Hope my luck helds and I get a Trick-or-Treent as well.

Good luck to everybody.

ogreve
10-09-15, 01:25 AM
Congrats! This may be a weird request, but I'd love to know the odds on some of these breedings. I wonder if some who have sped the breeding have spent more than the animal cost while it's on sale? I know it's a challenge and fun to breed, but I still would like to know the odds.

If I had enough gems, I'd probably not keep breeding as I hate the Groundhog Day Planther results.

I can't speak for many people, but via PM I know for a fact that at least one player spent around 300 gems on trying to get it through speeding. Some of the other forum members have also indicated "having done some speeding", but I don't know how much they spent on that.
There was also a question about if anyone who hasn't expanded to the normal Treent yet managed to breed it. No idea about that one.

As for me: I have already long since expanded to the normal Treent and I did not do "full scale" speeding on any of the breedings I put in for going for the new Trick-or-Treent. In total I required only 4 attempts to get it, which IMO is a very lucky result, as there are plenty of dark-nature outcomes and normally I don't get super rares so quickly (e.g.: I still don't have the Lunar Moth nor the Punk Skunk from this very combination). I did do some "small scale" speeding, by which I mean that for these breedings I follow my normal strategy of "speed clearing" away of small gaps between the end of a breeding in the den, and a hatching on the nest. I also sometimes speed short times away right before going to bed, so as to be able to put in an overnight breeding that would otherwise not be possible. I didn't keep track of how many gems I spent on such "small scale" speeding before I got the Trick-or-Treent, but I don't think it exceeded the 15-20 gem range.

I hope this helps, even though the answers are not precise....

For animals like these it's always a bit tough to weigh the decisions: it's currently on sale for a very good price (only 200 gems) and it's not 100% sure if the animal itself is limited, or if only the sale is limited. The way it is listed makes it appear that the animal itself is permanent and that only the sale is limited, but this can't be relied on, as evidenced by the recent Comet Cougar that was only breedable through the beach version of the game and then disappeared after a week, without it ever having been marked as "limited". I still count my blessings that I managed to breed that one out. At that time I was fortunate to even find out about it through this forum and the Wikia. I wasn't really playing the beach version then, and without this forum I wouldn't even have known about that animal. In the period that it was available, I specifically aimed for it and each time I could put in a breeding, I specifically started the beach version just for that, after which I returned to the normal forest version each time.
Now, with all of the above in mind, for those who are in "doubt" as to whether it's a good idea to buy it or not, here are what were my considerations when the animal became available:

Pros:
1-You instantly get the animal and can then focus on breeding for other animals (if desired).
2-You're guaranteed to not miss out on it. Keep in mind that the splash screen is not 100% clear as to whether only the sale is limited or the animal too. With it being of a rather special elemental combination and strongly Halloween themed, there's a good chance that it IS limited...
3-You get it for a very low price.
4-It adds a GREAT fighter to your line-up: dark and wood of life are BOTH strong to gem, which is a supreme combat quality to get by several of the toughest opponents in battle (in particular against gem animals).
5-You're buying it during the game goal period, so that's a further "5 gem discount".
6-You don't have to sit out long dark-nature fails, which are pretty bad if you don't need other animals from this combination.

Cons:
1-It's no sport to "just buy" animals instead of breeding them.
2-When speeding/breeding you get bombs that for most players are WELL needed for further expansions. These are missed when buying the animal.
3-When speeding your "acorn count" goes faster too (a thing which may not be a concern for most of us, but for some it will be). These come at a slower speed when buying the animal.
4-If you are NOT speeding, but just buy it, you would end up having paid gems for the animal that could have been spared if you actually manage to breed it at some point.
5-By not speeding/breeding, you don't get shots at other animals you need/want (if any) from the same elemental combination.

For normal new animals that are not of the ultra-rare kind I don't tend to consider buying them. I normally have a pretty firm rule of only breeding for such animals and not buying them. For limited animals and/or animals with very special elemental combinations, or "strategic animals", that rule can be deviated from.
When this animal became available I tried to figure out if it was limited (a thing which no one from the TL camp has answered yet) and if it could be used in breedings. The answer to the latter is unfortunately "no". Had it been "yes", I might have instantly bought it and speed-raised it to a level above 3, so as to pair it with the Quartz Quetzalcoatl for excellent 4-element breeding odds, before TL would disable it from breeding for that precise reason.

So... the above pretty much sums up what my approach is to sales of animals like these. There was similar reasoning for the Prize Pony, but then we at least knew for sure the animal WAS indeed limited.
Having learnt my lesson from the Nightmare miss, in such rare occasions (only twice so far) I now make sure to first try and breed out the animal, and if that doesn't work, to buy it at least 1 hour before the next regular update comes round...

For this one I'm really glad I got it through normal breeding and without much speeding. That's always the best case scenario. I'm not 100% sure if I would have bought it shortly before Tuesday's update otherwise... This is an animal that I would not really *NEED* for its elemental composition, but which would be very desirable for it nonetheless. I'm glad I don't have to weigh that decision now. :)

Sandybellee
10-09-15, 01:25 AM
Thanks!
Hehehe, I just saw the Prancing Pony appear to announce who visited my forest and saw you visited it 24 seconds before that happened. That was right about the time that I moved the egg to the nest... Now I wonder: did you JUST see that happen, or was your visit just before or after that? :P
It's midnight here now, so I'm off to sleep. In the natural course of matters the Treent would have finished its breeding time in 1.5 hours and the Planther would have hatched in 3.5 hours, but I decided otherwise: I sped the both of them away so the Treent egg would form a very nice overnight hatching and then I made sure to put the combination in the den that would give the longest possible fails: the QQ + the Pluma (i.e. dark-electric). The reason was that the Treent's hatching time is short, so I wanted to aim for a long breeding timer so as to force-create a long gap between the two of them, so I can hatch the Equifox. It worked out o.k. as I got a 17 hour timer, which almost certainly will be a Koala Cadabra, but which also can be an Eagle Beagle or Porkupine, both of which I still need.
Now I don't get to watch that beautiful egg on the nest all day long, but instead I'll have something very nice to wake up to. When she finished hatching tomorrow morning, there will still be some 1.5 hours to go before my fourth Gold Lion clears the flower. That will be the only Treent baby time, as I'm going to raise this one ASAP to epic level. The food stock is at 130K now, so that should work out when keeping into account that there will be two 24 hour evolutions needed before she can be fed to the level where she can make her epic evolution.
Funny.... it looks like tomorrow morning there's a small gap when she can be seen in baby form, then the next 72 hours she will probably hardly be visible in the forest and shall instead occupy the flower in back to back evolutions and then after that she should immediately be an epic. :P
If I manage to breed another one, I'll of course raise that one at a far slower speed. :P

Meanwhile: as we'll obviously tomorrow be aiming for the Frightingale which by all means will also be dark-nature and probably breedable, I will probably not put a new breeding in directly after the 17 hour timer breeding ends. I'll then probably sit out the Equifox hatching, at least until right after tomorrow's update, and shall then put in a breeding with the required elements. All of it has already been orchestrated. Now let's see if I can get lucky on getting a Frightingale too!

Fingers crossed that we will not (yet) get a new Storybook this Tuesday. If we do, I'll have to pull off some stunt to get the required food in time. That should then still work out I think, but it would suit me better if next Tuesday gives us a 30 round tournament and then perhaps a Storybook on the Friday thereafter... :P

I saw the egg on the nest and the den was empty so I thought you must have just moved the egg to the nest. :) Yes, let's hope there won't be another Storybook yet. I'm way too low on food, too!

Sandybellee
10-09-15, 02:46 AM
Ugh! Just more Planthers for me... Come on, Trick-or-Treent! Come on, Aurora Pegasus! My forest is waiting to welcome you guys!

Doompicnic
10-09-15, 06:16 AM
I can't believe I got it this morning! Panda & Jade Kirin. Good luck to those still trying. It was my 4th attempt.

RowanaFarrin
10-09-15, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the great advice, ogreve! I haven't had any luck trying to breed this one so far, so I'm seriously considering spending the gems on it since I do have enough and I just got the treent habitat to put it in too. The hard thing for me is that I don't often have the extra money to spend on this game, so it takes me a long time to save up 200 gems. So it becomes a "do I spend it now or save it for something even more cool later" game.

Do animals you buy from the shop go straight to your nest or to storage? Cause I may want to put in one more try before buying it (assuming the sale ends today?), but that means a 14 hour timer in the nest.

ninasidstorm8
10-09-15, 08:16 AM
Typical breeding scenario for me on this one. I just bred a Spruce Moose, so now I have bred 4 of the common Planthers, 1 each of the Rares, Peamoth and Spruce Moose. What I need are the Super Rares except the Aurora Pegasus. I average breeding about 1 Super Rare a week so I hope it is a Trick or Treent and not an Aurora Pegasus. The Aurora Pegasus is a beautiful animal but I started selling them after I bred the 3rd one. Looks like another long slog for this one.

tuffyjkitten
10-09-15, 08:41 AM
So far 1 Planther, 2 punk skunks in a row, an Aurora Pegasus and now my second spruce moose. Really??

ThynaSmith
10-09-15, 08:46 AM
I started kinda late on this one, but I'm already on my third planther, meh. The positive side is that there's no gap, no waiting between nest and

ThynaSmith
10-09-15, 08:47 AM
Oops, sorry. Continuing...
No gap between Breeding Garden and Tree of Life times, it's all 10 hours, lol, so I get my ten acorns from hatching the egg, and there goes another egg on the nest :)

ThynaSmith
10-09-15, 08:48 AM
Good luck to us!

Scangelina
10-09-15, 09:06 AM
I think I got lucky! After 5 fails, which I got 3 Planthers(2 Skyger + Pandaffodil tries & 1 Aurora Pegasus + Twilight Troll try), 2 Spuce Moose(2 Pandaffodil & Skyger tries), I finally got an 8 hour timer from breeding Aurora Pegasus + Pandaffodil. Good luck everyone😸

ogreve
10-09-15, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the great advice, ogreve! I haven't had any luck trying to breed this one so far, so I'm seriously considering spending the gems on it since I do have enough and I just got the treent habitat to put it in too. The hard thing for me is that I don't often have the extra money to spend on this game, so it takes me a long time to save up 200 gems. So it becomes a "do I spend it now or save it for something even more cool later" game.

Do animals you buy from the shop go straight to your nest or to storage? Cause I may want to put in one more try before buying it (assuming the sale ends today?), but that means a 14 hour timer in the nest.

You're most welcome!
As for your question: a bought animal has to go directly to the nest unfortunately...
Chances are very good that the sale will last until the end of the associated gem goal, but yes, to be on the safe side it would be best to buy it before the Fladingo value pack expires....

RowanaFarrin
10-09-15, 09:46 AM
You're most welcome!
As for your question: a bought animal has to go directly to the nest unfortunately...
Chances are very good that the sale will last until the end of the associated gem goal, but yes, to be on the safe side it would be best to buy it before the Fladingo value pack expires....

Thank you!
A real shame that your nest has to be empty. I decided to keep trying for now and hope that the sale is open a little while longer. Hopefully I'll either get this or at least an Aurora Pegasus. Glad to see some people having good luck! ^_^

kuppikahvia
10-09-15, 10:19 AM
Ufff.... third rare fail (2 Spruce, 1 Peamoth) adding to the usual 4-5 Planthers... This is not going too well. On the other hand, there are still 4 days to go (I think) so there's still hope.

Shadifern
10-09-15, 03:39 PM
I want one, but I'll just expand to the random groot thing instead. Easier way to get the tree element

sweetypies97
10-09-15, 06:52 PM
Planthers (lots of them), pea moth, aurora pegasus ... but no Trick or Treent for me yet.

oo56
10-09-15, 07:30 PM
Only things that have resulted from trying to breed this animal are like 5-8 Planthers & 1 Peamoth! Not giving up yet!:(

kuppikahvia
10-10-15, 06:59 AM
Omg I'm realizing just now that this particular animal is NOT limited but here to stay! :-//
The only limited thing is the price, which does not interest me.
Can you guys confirm that the only limited animal atm is the Ghostrich?
Silly me :-p

oo56
10-10-15, 11:25 AM
Omg I'm realizing just now that this particular animal is NOT limited but here to stay! :-//
The only limited thing is the price, which does not interest me.
Can you guys confirm that the only limited animal atm is the Ghostrich?
Silly me :-p

Yeah, I'm pretty sure your right!;) It only appears that the Ghostrich is limited!

31aug2002
10-10-15, 10:03 PM

Now don't these two make a lovely couple!! :p

Sandybellee
10-11-15, 02:13 AM

Now don't these two make a lovely couple!! :p

Oh yes they do! Congrats! :)

ogreve
10-11-15, 03:12 AM
For everyone who wants to see the new Treent in a taller form I've attached a few screenshots for your enjoyment. I can confirm that this Treent becomes as tall as the other one. She blows kisses when fed and when fighting. Neat animation!
Mine is already back in the flower and in 23 hours from now she shall be an epic. My food stock went down to 53K, but well... I'm doing back to back Charm Cherries plantings and overnight when possible Nexus Nuts. I think this Tuesday we'll see a new 30-round tournament and I intend to use the new Treent for quite a few rounds (if the elemental match up makes her strong, that is), so I decided to make her an epic asap. But.... even if we (also) get a new storybook, I think food-wise I should still be fine...

Sandybellee
10-11-15, 03:38 AM
For everyone who wants to see the new Treent in a taller form I've attached a few screenshots for your enjoyment. I can confirm that this Treent becomes as tall as the other one. She blows kisses when fed and when fighting. Neat animation!
Mine is already back in the flower and in 23 hours from now she shall be an epic. My food stock went down to 53K, but well... I'm doing back to back Charm Cherries plantings and overnight when possible Nexus Nuts. I think this Tuesday we'll see a new 30-round tournament and I intend to use the new Treent for quite a few rounds (if the elemental match up makes her strong, that is), so I decided to make her an epic asap. But.... even if we (also) get a new storybook, I think food-wise I should still be fine...

That's so cute!! Now my Treent would be really upset with me if he knew I stopped trying for her to chase after a ghost bird. ;) Luckily I'll be able to get back to dark-nature breedings after Equifox hatches and I can move Ghostrich egg on the nest.

Hawksmoor
10-11-15, 06:47 AM
Omg Ogreve, she's gorgeous! I can't wait til mine grows up! I love that this "couple" (Treent and Trick-orTreent) appears to be a he and a she...I hope one day they'll be able to make beautiful Treent-ish babies together :D

ninasidstorm8
10-11-15, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the pictures Ogreve.

I was considering switching from Dark/Nature to Earth/Nature but after seeing these pictures, I think I will continue to try for Dark/Nature until the next update. This combination does give me 3 Super Rares to try for as the Aurora Pegasus is the only Dark/Nature Super Rare that I have. I have had the worst luck trying to breed Dark/Nature as I have bred 4 Rares out of my 10 attempts, creating 4 and 5 hour gaps in my breeding den. In 2 hours, the latest Peamoth in my Breeding Den will have 11 hours remaining in the den. At that time, I am considering speeding up the remaining 7 hours of the latest Planther on the nest to hatch the Harvest Hoarder which has an 11 hour hatch time. This will give me an Autumn based animal to use in the battleground. I have been holding off starting the battleground until I can test Autumn with the other things I want to test.

Sandybellee
10-11-15, 03:24 PM
Ok, I'm back trying for this after getting the Ghostrich! Not surprisingly, I got another Planther for my seventh attempt. :p

1) Planther
3) Planther

1) Planther
2) Planther
3) Peamoth (new animal!)
4) Planther
5) Planther
6) Planther

I had forgotten about Peamoth. That's a good fail, too. :)

xenu8
10-11-15, 07:29 PM
I love how gorgeous she is but I wish I could get a bigger habitat or a seperate habitat, the other one is always in her way. I wish I could move him somewhere else.

xenu8
10-11-15, 07:43 PM
Also, I just want to mention that I would not assume this creature is here to stay. First, it has a halloween name. Second, last year anything halloween related eventually left the shop even though it did NOT say "limited"...some things stayed for a couple weeks or a month or more but you might get a warning saying "limited" on the last week if lucky or it could just disappear. Just wanted to mention that in case you really want this & think you have a lot of time. I just bought it while on sale, since it took me forever to get last years halloween creatures & I missed the one I really wanted.

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 02:01 AM
Also, I just want to mention that I would not assume this creature is here to stay. First, it has a halloween name. Second, last year anything halloween related eventually left the shop even though it did NOT say "limited"...some things stayed for a couple weeks or a month or more but you might get a warning saying "limited" on the last week if lucky or it could just disappear. Just wanted to mention that in case you really want this & think you have a lot of time. I just bought it while on sale, since it took me forever to get last years halloween creatures & I missed the one I really wanted.

Good to know! That's definitely very possible since it's a theme creature. You can always move it to a dark habitat if you want it in a separate one from Treent. :)

sweetdeda
10-12-15, 03:04 AM
Planther, Spruce Moose, Planther, Spruce Moose.... Oh what I wouldn't do for a Lunar Moth fail.... So tired of Planthers and Spruce Mooses! I wasn't playing last year at Halloween, but I do agree with Xenu8, I think Trick or Treent will disappear along with the fightengale, I just hope we get a "limited" before they do. I'm very surprised that we don't have a Halloween Habitat, maybe it's still to come.

ogreve
10-12-15, 03:09 AM
Wowie, mine is epic now!
She seems to be happy about sharing the habitat with the legacy Treent. The latter tends to elude her somewhat, but she always follows; of course "anything Entish takes a long time, or otherwise it is not worth doing"... :P

Look at the high-speed-ent-chase.... :P
Meanwhile, the Quartz Quetzalcoatl, Craguar, Prize Pony and Golden Retriever all stopped in its tracks to stop and stare at who will win...:P

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 08:06 AM
Oh my gosh! I need to go buy a lottery ticket! Just yesterday I bred my first Diamond (like Crystal Unicorn) in DS and look what happened just now! Wow!

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 08:12 AM
Oh my gosh! I need to go buy a lottery ticket! Just yesterday I bred my first Diamond (like Crystal Unicorn) in DS and look what happened just now! Wow!

Now I'm trying to decide whether to treat myself to some gems since I have a sale and get the Trick-or-Treent before that sale ends very shortly...

ninasidstorm8
10-12-15, 08:49 AM

Congratulations!!!

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 08:57 AM
Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much! :)

SummerNightSky
10-12-15, 10:08 AM
Congratulations on your new Emerald Dragon or Jade Kirin, Sandybellee. Both are lovely :D

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 10:19 AM
Congratulations on your new Emerald Dragon or Jade Kirin, Sandybellee. Both are lovely :D

Thank you! It's kind of fun not knowing which one it's going to be until I see the egg. Both are very welcome since I don't have either yet.

ThynaSmith
10-12-15, 12:47 PM

Wow, congratulations, Sandybellee!

ThynaSmith
10-12-15, 12:48 PM
Man, I'm on my ninth or tenth Planther... anybody else being unlucky like this? Not even another "fail", just frickin Planthers!! :(

ThynaSmith
10-12-15, 12:49 PM
Is there any combination that's being more "lucky"? I'm trying mostly with my Twilight Troll and some other animal which has nature or dark, but can't get anything other than stupid Planthers :/

Maybe I should try a Planther with another Planther, lol.

ogreve
10-12-15, 12:52 PM
Many congrats Sandybellee: Wow I'm hoping for a 'fail' like that too! :P
Out of these two I'd prefer the Jade Kirin, but an Emerald Dragon would be great too!
Enjoy your moment of utter joy! :)

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 01:01 PM
Wow, congratulations, Sandybellee!

Thanks! :)

Sandybellee
10-12-15, 01:03 PM
Many congrats Sandybellee: Wow I'm hoping for a 'fail' like that too! :P
Out of these two I'd prefer the Jade Kirin, but an Emerald Dragon would be great too!
Enjoy your moment of utter joy! :)

Thank you! I hope you get such a "fail" very soon! :)

sweetdeda
10-12-15, 04:18 PM
Still hoping for a Lunar Moth fail... Congrats to those having good luck breeding.

debrasbistro
10-12-15, 06:10 PM
She is gorgeous! Thank you for the pictures, Ogreve.

31aug2002
10-13-15, 01:46 AM
Hi
I have been feeling a little under the weather these past few days so . Missed out on a lot of excitement in the threads
Congratulations Sandybellee . Great going.
As for me , I have had a very unexciting run of breeding plantlers.
Wish I would get a 45 hr fail.... Ooooh wouldn't that be just awesome!!

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 02:16 AM
Hi
I have been feeling a little under the weather these past few days so . Missed out on a lot of excitement in the threads
Congratulations Sandybellee . Great going.
As for me , I have had a very unexciting run of breeding plantlers.
Wish I would get a 45 hr fail.... Ooooh wouldn't that be just awesome!!

Thanks! Feel better soon and I hope you get a 45 timer very soon! :)
I'm still very torn about what to do about Trick-or-Treent... I don't want to miss out on it but I also don't want to buy it if it's not limited after all, especially since we may get a new special habitat and who knows what else for Halloween...

31aug2002
10-13-15, 02:26 AM
As I was not feeling well and did not have the energy to go through a whole lot of breedings and then feel disappointed , I bought my trick o Treent about two days ago.
I then put in all my efforts of getting a ghostrich( still unsuccessful ) .
As of today I have a 30% off sale on gems , so might top up my reserves for coming events.
Now I am breeding earth nature at full speed.

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 02:31 AM
As I was not feeling well and did not have the energy to go through a whole lot of breedings and then feel disappointed , I bought my trick o Treent about two days ago.
I then put in all my efforts of getting a ghostrich( still unsuccessful ) .
As of today I have a 30% off sale on gems , so might top up my reserves for coming events.
Now I am breeding earth nature at full speed.

Congrats on your Trick-or-Treent! She is so pretty at epic level. Good luck on getting a Ghostrich!!

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 02:40 AM
Wowie, mine is epic now!
She seems to be happy about sharing the habitat with the legacy Treent. The latter tends to elude her somewhat, but she always follows; of course "anything Entish takes a long time, or otherwise it is not worth doing"... :P

Look at the high-speed-ent-chase.... :P
Meanwhile, the Quartz Quetzalcoatl, Craguar, Prize Pony and Golden Retriever all stopped in its tracks to stop and stare at who will win...:P

I've been visiting your forest to take a look at the epic Trick-or-Treent. She is so lovely! My Treent looks so lonely now in his habitat... I wish we knew for sure whether she's limited or not. At least the sale will most likely end today. 200 gems is not a bad price even though I wasn't going to buy any more animals. Decisions, decisions...

RowanaFarrin
10-13-15, 06:20 AM
I hadn't had any luck breeding this, Frightingale or Ghostrich, so I decided to spoil myself and buy this one today. ^_^ Not sure if it'll really be limited or not, but my Treent will have a new friend! Now back to trying for Ghostrich!

31aug2002
10-13-15, 06:33 AM
I hadn't had any luck breeding this, Frightingale or Ghostrich, so I decided to spoil myself and buy this one today. ^_^ Not sure if it'll really be limited or not, but my Treent will have a new friend! Now back to trying for Ghostrich!
Enjoy your new purchase !! The two really make quite a handsome couple.
I am collecting feed to make mine epic!! Hope it happens fast.. So many charm cherries I am churning out

ninasidstorm8
10-13-15, 07:45 AM
It's been a disappointing week breeding for this animal. Even though I do not have 4 animals that Dark/Nature could give me all I have bred in 14 attempts is 9 Planthers, 4 Peamoths and a Spruce Moose. It seems as if every day I have a 4 or 5 hour gap between breeding attempts to fill making this combination even more frustrating. My latest attempt was a Peamoth this morning so I will wait until today's update to decide what to do next.

chippychan
10-13-15, 08:45 AM
I too am having a really unlucky breeding streak. I had stopped keeping track but I know it's been a good long while since I got anything new on my main account.

I'm tempted to buy this one outright at the current sale price, but I have a rule for myself to not buy animals that are permanent. I know that it has not been verified if this animal is actually limited or not, but in the past when an animal is offered initially at 80% off it has always remained a permanent animal afterward. Unless it *has* happened and I just don't know about it?

Anyway, congratulations to all the lucky ones who managed to get this one so far! She certainly is beautiful. :)

evys_mom
10-13-15, 09:34 AM
I haven't been participating in the forum very long, but I am surprised that TL hasn't popped in tho say yes or no to it being permanent or not. I think that they wouldn't bother to give the full price unless it is going to be permanent or maybe they are waiting until after the sale is over and then announce it will be limited to get some buyers at the full price.

I have bred both the Trent & Frightengale on my main account, but neither of them on my second. I haven't expanded to the original Trent yet on the second so I will break down and buy it at the last minute to make sure I get it.

LonePudding
10-13-15, 09:42 AM
I haven't been participating in the forum very long, but I am surprised that TL hasn't popped in tho say yes or no to it being permanent or not. I think that they wouldn't bother to give the full price unless it is going to be permanent or maybe they are waiting until after the sale is over and then announce it will be limited to get some buyers at the full price.

I have bred both the Trent & Frightengale on my main account, but neither of them on my second. I haven't expanded to the original Trent yet on the second so I will break down and buy it at the last minute to make sure I get it.

Welcome to the forums :)

I do wish S8 were more on clear on what's permanent. They have become better at labelling limiteds but not so with permanents. I haven't been able to breed anything but plantlers and planthers since the recent Halloween animals were released, sad times :( Congrats on your breeding successes! Best of luck on your second account.

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 10:42 AM
I too am having a really unlucky breeding streak. I had stopped keeping track but I know it's been a good long while since I got anything new on my main account.

I'm tempted to buy this one outright at the current sale price, but I have a rule for myself to not buy animals that are permanent. I know that it has not been verified if this animal is actually limited or not, but in the past when an animal is offered initially at 80% off it has always remained a permanent animal afterward. Unless it *has* happened and I just don't know about it?

Anyway, congratulations to all the lucky ones who managed to get this one so far! She certainly is beautiful. :)

I decided to bet on it being permanent or at least available for a while longer and placed Goblin Gobbler egg on the nest. I guess we will find out soon enough.

ninasidstorm8
10-13-15, 11:02 AM
Trick or Trent sale done but it is still in the Shop.

Sandybellee
10-13-15, 11:05 AM
Trick or Trent sale done but it is still in the Shop.

Yes and judging by the way it's advertised there compared to Ghostrich, it seems to be permanent. :)

ThynaSmith
10-13-15, 11:56 AM
Finally a "fail" that I didn't have before! A Peamoth! After the tenth Planthers, ugh!

The good news is that the Trick or Treent isn't gone, so we can always keep on trying for it. And there's a new tournament, too :)

ThynaSmith
10-13-15, 11:59 AM
I hope you feel better soon, 31aug2002!

sweetdeda
10-13-15, 03:17 PM
Planther, Spruce Moose, Planther, Spruce Moose, still seeing this pattern in my forest. Ready to move on to something else.

Buttercup0001
10-13-15, 05:08 PM
Im wondering how many planthers I'm gonna breed before getting theTrick-or-Treent. Yes I had 1 breeding success when I bred the Frighteningale but I'd love this hybrid. And looking at the pics that Ogreve posted has made me want it even more. Its such a beautiful creature.

debrasbistro
10-13-15, 06:51 PM
As soon as I saw this one, and I had a sale, I bought the gems for it. I tried breeding after breeding without speeding so that I wouldn't waste gems that I would later need. I bought this one yesterday and I'm so happy I did. Good luck to all those breeding and congrats to those who have her! First animal I've bought, but it was a very fair price.

Sandybellee
10-14-15, 03:08 AM
Thank you! It's kind of fun not knowing which one it's going to be until I see the egg. Both are very welcome since I don't have either yet.

And it is Emerald Dragon! :) Just realized that now my gem habitat will have three flyers in it! Need to get another habitat as soon as I have room for it, so it won't look so crowded.

sweetdeda
10-14-15, 03:17 PM
Finally a good fail! It's been all planthers and spruce moose for me trying for the Trick or Treent, but just now I breed pandaffodil and Skyger and got a 20 hour timer! Lunar Moth! The fail I've been hoping for!

LonePudding
10-14-15, 03:57 PM
Finally a good fail! It's been all planthers and spruce moose for me trying for the Trick or Treent, but just now I breed pandaffodil and Skyger and got a 20 hour timer! Lunar Moth! The fail I've been hoping for!

Congrats!! My best (and only) good fail from this combo has been the Peamoth, which I could never get despite only being rare. Apart from that, there's planthers everywhere! Good luck with breeding one of these/frightingale!

belarica
10-15-15, 08:10 PM
I finally got it after a million planther fails :)

sweetdeda
10-16-15, 02:17 AM
I finally got it after a million planther fails :)
Congrats! I've only had 1 chance to breed since lunar moth and it was another Planther, suspecting my next fail to be a spruce moose. :rolleyes:

ogreve
10-16-15, 02:40 AM
I'm so glad to have gotten this "She-ent" and to have raised her directly to epic level.
I've used her in 6 rounds (that's 20%) of the tournament and in ALL 6 of them she scored instant victories, completely whitewashing her opponents! :)
The best victory she had was against the level 20 Quartz Quetzalcoatl. Wow! this Trick-or-Treent is definitely all that I had hoped she would be! :)

dalexxx
10-16-15, 09:44 PM
is this breedable? couldn't use the tree to breed with dark.

its raining peamoths on me ::3

theresamonet
10-16-15, 10:32 PM
Is the trick-or-treent permanently breedable?

ninasidstorm8
10-17-15, 07:59 AM
is this breedable? couldn't use the tree to breed with dark.

its raining peamoths on me ::3

Is the trick-or-treent permanently breedable?

The Trick or Trent can be bred using Dark and Nature elements but can not be used to breed other animals. It is not limited at this time but only S8 knows how long that will last.

momsserenity
10-17-15, 08:23 PM
Hello All :) Does anyone know if that new skeleton one is breed able ? It usually will say but doesn't. Looks pretty awesome tho!

ThynaSmith
10-17-15, 08:51 PM
Congrats!! My best (and only) good fail from this combo has been the Peamoth, which I could never get despite only being rare. Apart from that, there's planthers everywhere! Good luck with breeding one of these/frightingale!

Same here, I got the Peamoth (quite cute!), and the rest, all Planthers, meh. Still trying, though...

Sandybellee
10-19-15, 01:09 AM
I'm doing some 4-element tries for this (or Aurora Pegasus or Lunar Moth) and the glider... No luck so far. Got a super rare but it just had to be my third Gargolem which will be sold right off the nest. :p

sweetdeda
10-19-15, 03:07 AM
Would love to get back to trying for trick or Treent soon but I'm sure the trio breeding will not allow that. Argggg

Drachenia
10-30-15, 09:19 AM
Hello together I can not believe it, I was able to finally breeding trick-or-Treent, I love him and am so happy.

SummerNightSky
11-03-15, 01:04 AM
I just put in my fourth Dark/Nature attempt and 8 hours popped up! I'm shocked: I figured she would be a lot more stubborn about coming to my forest!

She'll have to wait a long while before she can be with her boyfriend though. In the meantime she can have my Skyger as a frequently absent roommate :p

Congratulations to everyone who has been able to get her, and best of luck to those currently on the hunt!

jsburas123
11-17-15, 01:20 PM
Yeah! Just got this one! I was really hoping to get it!

sweetdeda
12-02-15, 04:49 AM
I think I finally did it! Every spare breeding oppurtunity I have tried for Trick or Treent, even ignoring some of the new animals just to give it a try. This morning I hatched my jingle and moved the last attempt to breed a treasure animal, bansheep fail, to the nest and put in frightengale and aura Pegasus, bam 8 hour timer! I don't keep track of my breeding as efficiently as some of you but I know I had A LOT of attempts. Feels good to finally get her, as I know I have not been very positive about TL and the game as of late. Hopefully this is the positive boost I need.

chickenladyx14
03-09-16, 04:13 PM
Holy Toledo! I am so excited!! A tree symbol while trying for the hen.
Do I need a special habitat? If so, I hope I can afford it. I ain't broke but I'm badly bent. :)

ninasidstorm8
03-09-16, 04:17 PM
Holy Toledo! I am so excited!! A tree symbol while trying for the hen.
Do I need a special habitat? If so, I hope I can afford it. I ain't broke but I'm badly bent. :)

Congratulations!!!! You can put it in the same habitat as the Treent of Life if you have expanded there already. If not, then you can put it into any habitat that holds Dark animals.