PDA

View Full Version : Bass fish: WHY?

generalmadness
10-06-15, 08:50 AM
Hi! I seem to pull an amazing amount of Bass from my pond. I am on level 52, and I still have yet to need a Bass for anything but plane/train orders. Do they ever become useful? Or are they just filler?

Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere... Every time I level up, I keep expecting to find Bass called for in a recipe somewhere, and they are never there! Thanks.

Rynetory2
10-06-15, 08:59 AM
Lol sorry you are hit by bass swirls :p:D there's no recipe needing bass, it is the only fish that is uncook in FS2.

Bakerling
10-07-15, 07:37 AM
Hi! I seem to pull an amazing amount of Bass from my pond. I am on level 52, and I still have yet to need a Bass for anything but plane/train orders. Do they ever become useful? Or are they just filler?

Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere... Every time I level up, I keep expecting to find Bass called for in a recipe somewhere, and they are never there! Thanks.

You can sell the Bass if you don't want to store too many.

generalmadness
10-07-15, 09:44 PM
Lol sorry you are hit by bass swirls :p:D there's no recipe needing bass, it is the only fish that is uncook in FS2.

Ugh! So annoying. Thanks for confirming my worst suspicions! Don't Storm 8 know that bass are quite edible? I think I have a crafting suggestion!

And thanks, Bakerling, I do sell them.