PDA

View Full Version : New goals?

Gina242631
10-05-15, 10:16 PM
Am I the only one who finished the NYC Pretzel goal and hasn't gotten a new goal yet? It has been 5 days... :-(

LauraGSJK
10-06-15, 12:52 AM
Am I the only one who finished the NYC Pretzel goal and hasn't gotten a new goal yet? It has been 5 days... :-(

There should be a new goal around the 8th or the 9th. They do monthly goals, after the initial goals when you first start playing the game. They also do seasonal type goals (like Christmas). I'm bad about paying attention to what day the new monthly goals come out. Could even be the 12th. Sorry I'm not much help.

What level are you? Good luck & have fun!

Rynetory2
10-06-15, 01:21 AM
There's an update on 7th October, so maybe there'll be a goal. Do note that you only get a goal once a month.

twospoons
10-06-15, 02:38 AM
There should be a new goal around the 8th or the 9th. They do monthly goals, after the initial goals when you first start playing the game. They also do seasonal type goals (like Christmas). I'm bad about paying attention to what day the new monthly goals come out. Could even be the 12th. Sorry I'm not much help.

What level are you? Good luck & have fun!

Side note: Seasonal goals aren't an "also," they're the regular monthly goals for that month, just fyi. So you'll just get one goal set in October, and it will likely be halloween-themed.

First or second wednesday of the month!

debnfurkids
10-07-15, 11:55 AM
No no goals just an oven...BORING!!!!

LauraGSJK
10-29-15, 02:52 AM
Side note: Seasonal goals aren't an "also," they're the regular monthly goals for that month, just fyi. So you'll just get one goal set in October, and it will likely be halloween-themed.

First or second wednesday of the month!

Thank you for clarify my info. about the seasonal goals. I didn't mean they were separate from the regular monthly goals. I should have explained that more clearly.

I need neighbors in Restaurant Story & Castle Story that are good about accepting part requests daily. At a minimum, I gift & accept part requests daily. Anyone that is interested, please feel free to add me. (Please send a message explaining you saw my info in the forums.). ID: LauraGSJK. Thx so much!