PDA

View Full Version : Drops: living wood and mittens

Anaboe
10-05-15, 07:35 AM
Last 2 times I collected from my 2 lvl 5 sawmills (so 4 collections), I didn't get any living wood. Did anyone noticed the same?

Furthermore, I had sent out a trade to get my last mittens, but since I wanted 1 spare, I skipped the rest of the goal. I gave the 50 mittens in the goal "A Horse is A Horse, Of Course", so I was sure I wasn't bumping in to any possible limit. Now, I collected from my royal exchange, and it did drop a trade ticket, but no mittens.

Did anyone managed to reach 51 mittens? I feel ripped of 5 gems... Gave them for nothing, and didn't even get my mittens...

ktorewqas
10-05-15, 07:55 AM
It's very normal not to get any lw from the mills. I think someone mentioned that you can not get more mittens, maybe I am wrong

stargaze91
10-05-15, 07:57 AM
I don't know about the living wood part. But you can't acquire 51 mittens. If you skip while making the last mitt,it only gives a trade token.. To hoard mitts ,you have to skip ' giving' the 50 mitts,which I believe was 5 gems too .so you get to keep all the 50 mitts

Anaboe
10-05-15, 08:54 AM
Pfff... that sucks... So, I could have sticked to making 1 mittens, keep all my fertilizer and other stuff, skip the making for 5 and the giving for 5 gems, and keep my mittens too?

Argh... Wish I knew...

stargaze91
10-05-15, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure ,but skipping the making part doesn't cost just 5 gems, maybe skipping the last mitt must be 5 ..gem cost may reduce as you make more mitts..but skipping the give part was 5 gems..so we could keep all the mitts we got from trading..,or maybe I misunderstood what you said

mikado86
10-05-15, 12:26 PM
Pfff... that sucks... So, I could have sticked to making 1 mittens, keep all my fertilizer and other stuff, skip the making for 5 and the giving for 5 gems, and keep my mittens too?

Argh... Wish I knew...

That is incorrect, each mitten you had to buy/make was 5 gems, the NEXT STEP, tells you to GIVE all 50 mittens, and that cost 5 gems, so you get to keep all 50 mittens, AFTER you had crafted them, or buy each single one of them

SpiritWind00
10-05-15, 12:57 PM
That's right. It was only 5 gems because you had 50 mittens. There is no way around making all the mittens if you don't use gems.

Elizabathean123
10-09-15, 04:10 AM
What's this about mittens I get fertilizer don't no what its for. Don't get mittens either where does all this come from. HELP !!!!!M!!!!!!!!!!

SpiritWind00
10-09-15, 04:26 AM
What's this about mittens I get fertilizer don't no what its for. Don't get mittens either where does all this come from. HELP !!!!!M!!!!!!!!!!

Fertiliser is for growing plants in the greenhouse.

Crafting Mittens is a step in the Sir Daisy quest line. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83580-Castle-Story-07-30-Update-Sir-Daisy

Elizabathean123
10-14-15, 01:37 PM
.Dont no if this is the pace or not to ask this but how do u get all the goals open the greenhouse so I can do something with,my fertilizer got a. Lot of it and it is getting turned down everyday, what did I miss along the way? Pls help. I don't get mittens either end I've heard about them. HELP pls!!!!!

mreames
10-14-15, 01:43 PM
.Dont no if this is the pace or not to ask this but how do u get all the goals open the greenhouse so I can do something with,my fertilizer got a. Lot of it and it is getting turned down everyday, what did I miss along the way? Pls help. I don't get mittens either end I've heard about them. HELP pls!!!!!

I'd suggest you familiarize yourself with The Hub. It's the last "sticky" thread listed under "discussions". Look under goals.