PDA

View Full Version : There is not a menu in the Dragon Story2: The lost island

judafarm
10-05-15, 05:47 AM
I am on level 7 of the lost island of Dragon Story 2, but there is not a Menu there as there is in all the other Storm games.
I can not make friends there. Not go visit other neighbors.

When I click on the star (that say in what level I am) I only can see my profile with my stotm ID. Thats all...

By settings I read the faq and help and there its say that there is the menu left on the sreen...but it's not there..

What can I do about this? I want play this game with others...but hiw?

With all the other games it's not a problem...only by this one..

Please help!

Annica5
10-05-15, 08:18 AM
I guess this game is in its very first stage, not all features developed yet. I totally agree with you that visiting others and making friends are what we want in this sort of game :) But be patient, it will come.

kooky panda
10-05-15, 11:07 AM
Since the game is still under a limited release, the current app store version of the game doesn't have a social feature yet.

angela3737
10-05-15, 07:22 PM
Since the game is still under a limited release, the current app store version of the game doesn't have a social feature yet.

Isnt that the same as fantasy story / animal story ...there's no wall there either ( if it's there ..I missed it - be gentle if that's the case :)

kooky panda
10-06-15, 08:47 AM
Isnt that the same as fantasy story / animal story ...there's no wall there either ( if it's there ..I missed it - be gentle if that's the case :)
Fantasy does not have the wall feature, but hopefully this game will have the feature later on.