PDA

View Full Version : Gold purchase

mapekock
10-04-15, 04:40 PM
I recently bought gold. $13.99 charged to my debit card. During the transaction, I had to update my card info. After all info was complete, I was asked if I still wanted to purchase the gold. I replied yes and my purchase was confirmed. This was an hour ago...but still no gold. I need it to finish chapter 10 for the harvest dragon game....any ideas?..anyone??

mapekock
10-04-15, 04:42 PM
In case I didn't mention...I'm playing Dragon Story

glenngenius
10-04-15, 05:27 PM
You can email Teamlava for assistance. I'm sure they'll be glad to help you out on this concern.

mapekock
10-05-15, 08:24 AM
Thanks, glenngenius, yes, I have notified them, and also sent them my receipt, but haven't gotten a response. Needless to say, I've lost the harvest dragon challenge...really needed that gold to continue. Only had 8-9 hours left...
Never had any problems before this. Hoping they credit my game, when they finally credit my gold

kooky panda
10-05-15, 10:36 AM
Thanks, glenngenius, yes, I have notified them, and also sent them my receipt, but haven't gotten a response. Needless to say, I've lost the harvest dragon challenge...really needed that gold to continue. Only had 8-9 hours left...
Never had any problems before this. Hoping they credit my game, when they finally credit my gold
I am sorry this happened!
Sometimes there may be a delay in getting the gold.
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond.

A Support agent should be responding shortly.