PDA

View Full Version : Promo quests - need help

amarillion
10-04-15, 01:16 PM
Hi! Couple of days ago got a quest in FFS for trying a "new" game (Dragon story: Halloween). I've completed it and was ready for next usual stages of such quest (like "reach level 5" etc.), but nothing happened. I've got only first stage of quest (download and play) and no further stages. It's a bit disappointing, could you help me, please?

kooky panda
10-05-15, 10:58 AM
Some of the promotional goals do not offer rewards for leveling up .

amarillion
10-05-15, 12:14 PM
Kooky Panda, thank you for the reply.
You see, my friend (who has never played DS before) got the full line (download&play, reach level 7, reach level 12 and reach level 15). I believe I may have an issue as I had level 26 in DS before the quest was given. But I thought it wouldn't be a problem, because it wasn't in similar situations with other S8 games (I just got rewards for the full line automatically).

[S8] Elsa
10-05-15, 01:26 PM
Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

If you have questions regarding a goal, please submit an email to support@teamlava.com.