PDA

View Full Version : Chateau Stove

cosmolife
10-04-15, 04:20 AM
I've noticed that all appliances, when you reach the appropriate levels in the game, you can buy 2 (or 3) of each type for coins...except the chateau stove.

Is this correct? Currently I have 2 or 3 of each type of appliances, all bought with coins. But to get a second chateau stove...would cost me 250 gems!

Will I have to reach a higher level to unlock the second chateau stove for coins?

Thank you for any answers, which will help me decide whether to fork over 250 gems now to help with the current cruise event. Or wait to unlock it for coins when I get higher level

lorettasapron
10-04-15, 06:22 AM
I've noticed that all appliances, when you reach the appropriate levels in the game, you can buy 2 (or 3) of each type for coins...except the chateau stove.

Is this correct? Currently I have 2 or 3 of each type of appliances, all bought with coins. But to get a second chateau stove...would cost me 250 gems!

Will I have to reach a higher level to unlock the second chateau stove for coins?

Thank you for any answers, which will help me decide whether to fork over 250 gems now to help with the current cruise event. Or wait to unlock it for coins when I get higher level

You don't get a second Chateau Stove for coins at any level. The same goes for the Chateau Oven.

A second of each would be extremely useful for the cruise events, but personally I'm holding off until Black Friday in case there's a major sale on them, much like for the Mixer the other week.