PDA

View Full Version : Daily Login Rewards

ChefCookies1
10-04-15, 03:43 AM
24545This is something new that happened to me. I logged in and it said
Congrats for logging in three days in a row and I was awarded 2300 coins.
Is this new or have I been missing out this whole time?
It happened in the iPad but not my android.

ljssam
10-04-15, 02:35 PM
Wow, again ios gets a new thing and android gets nothing, i guess TL don't like the android phone

aiyoosha
10-04-15, 02:51 PM
can u show a screenshot please of exactly wat this is

PepperWoo
10-04-15, 11:39 PM
This thing has been around since forever. The only difference is that iOS gets a pop-up about it the first time the game is opened after reset while Android doesn't but the coin rewards are still added.

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 11:54 PM
I think S8 should add a pop up screen otherwise android players will think they are missing out despite getting the coins rewards. Some consistency will be good. :)

ChefCookies1
10-06-15, 01:06 AM
I posted one. Do u get it too?

Rynetory2
10-06-15, 01:23 AM

We all get coin rewards. See below explanation from Ms Pepperwoo.

This thing has been around since forever. The only difference is that iOS gets a pop-up about it the first time the game is opened after reset while Android doesn't but the coin rewards are still added.

ChefCookies1
10-06-15, 02:17 AM
Wow I've been playing for over 2 months now and I never got it.

twospoons
10-06-15, 02:34 AM

I'm android, and it's not the first time I've heard that, but the 2 times I checked--nights when I was sold out of food, so wouldn't make any cash from selling--I had the exact same coin total before the reset as after.

PepperWoo
10-06-15, 05:33 AM
Wow I've been playing for over 2 months now and I never got it.

Assuming that you play on both iOS and Android, if you've opened your game first on Android after reset then you'll still miss the pop-up even if you use your iPad after since the game already knows you've logged in that day using another device. Other than that situation, I'm not sure why you haven't gotten that pop-up before, especially if you've been on iOS for a long time.

I'm android, and it's not the first time I've heard that, but the 2 times I checked--nights when I was sold out of food, so wouldn't make any cash from selling--I had the exact same coin total before the reset as after.

I wanna say that maybe the daily bonus factors in the amount you make per day but my extra restaurant with absolutely nothing still gets a daily bonus regardless so I don't know why you didn't get any. xD

LalaSmooth
10-06-15, 05:53 AM
They listened to me about the daily log in bonus????? Shame we android users don't have it

twospoons
10-06-15, 12:00 PM
well, except that according to pepperwoo it's been around forever, so i'm not really sure you can say they listened to you on the topic. (sorry, i just hate to spread the rumor that S8 actually listens to its players. malicious gossip!)

PepperWoo
10-06-15, 12:46 PM
Lol yeah, sorry LalaSmooth. xD I could fish out topics as old as 2012 regarding daily bonus. :p (see: link (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?33383-Smaller-Daily-Bonus&highlight=daily+bonus))

aiyoosha
10-06-15, 12:49 PM

thx! yes i do we get one everyday after reset! :)