PDA

View Full Version : collection of items for collectibles

fabyke
10-03-15, 12:33 PM
Greetings how do I finish a task of collecting flowers when it is unclear of how to do so? What should I purchase so I can redeem my incentives

edit(KP)-
Helpful Collectible thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories&p=145783&viewfull=1#post145783)

Beecause
10-03-15, 12:45 PM
Pretty sure you get flowers when you purchase wallpaper.

Bakerling
10-06-15, 10:50 AM
I redeem a Flower Trophy at the Floral Bouquet in Collectibles

I remember I got the Red Rose when I do the Banner Oven Goal that require us to spend Gems to buy Pie Table Display and Banner Tables This goal many players refused to do it for gems.

Bakerling
10-06-15, 10:59 AM
Pretty sure you get flowers when you purchase wallpaper.

Yes we can get all types of flowers except red rose when we purchase wallpapers. I think that red rose will only appear when we spend a lot of gems.

twospoons
10-06-15, 11:39 AM
weird. it's always been wall items (paper and maybe decor?) for those items, but you got it from either an oven or a floor decoration? what is the world coming to? :)

deekathleen
10-06-15, 02:06 PM
Yes we can get all types of flowers except red rose when we purchase wallpapers. I think that red rose will only appear when we spend a lot of gems.

That is not true, I purchased two wall mirror decors for coins and got the red rose.

Bakerling
10-07-15, 07:15 AM
That is not true, I purchased two wall mirror decors for coins and got the red rose.

So do you have the complete set of 4 different flowers to redeem the Flower Trophy?

rocketsmama
10-07-15, 08:37 AM
Been playing for years (4+) and I have YET to get the flower trophy lol... :confused:

deekathleen
10-07-15, 09:36 AM
So do you have the complete set of 4 different flowers to redeem the Flower Trophy?

Yes I have one flower trophy.

twospoons
10-07-15, 09:11 PM
it took me 2 years to get one in RS, and i still haven't got one in BS. to be fair, i forget to put items on my walls a lot. but i buy wallpaper!

Beecause
10-10-15, 03:02 PM
I have been playing a few yrs and have zero in bakery - i buy a ton of wallpaper & redecorate regularly.

In restaurant Ive gotten three - but here i dont buy much wallpaper.

I sell them & get 1250 coins each

Rynetory2
10-10-15, 03:16 PM
I actually keep them since it's a collectors item. I don't need the coins. Besides its not worth to sell.

deekathleen
10-10-15, 04:44 PM
I have been playing a few yrs and have zero in bakery - i buy a ton of wallpaper & redecorate regularly.

You sell the flower trophies????

Bakerling
10-11-15, 03:28 AM
I actually keep them since it's a collectors item. I don't need the coins. Besides its not worth to sell.

Yes I agree with you. It is not worth to sell away the collectibles items.

Bakerling
10-11-15, 03:31 AM
You sell the flower trophies????

You must be kidding to sell away the flower trophies.

Bakerling
10-11-15, 03:32 AM

What wallpaper can sell at 1250 coins?

Rynetory2
10-11-15, 03:44 AM
The poster sells her flower trophies for 1250 coins. Not wallpaper.

By the way, you can use the "Reply with quote +" icon (on the right of Reply with quote icon) to reply to several posts at the same time like I'm doing now. You need not reply by post by post. Try it. It's very useful.

Yes I agree with you. It is not worth to sell away the collectibles items.

You must be kidding to sell away the flower trophies.

What wallpaper can sell at 1250 coins?

Bakerling
10-11-15, 04:05 AM
Thank rynetory2 for your guide. I have try it. Is really useful. You are genius.

sleepygs
10-11-15, 07:34 PM
I've got a thread bookmarked on what can give you which collectible, but it only lists Matcha Tea to get the knife in Baking Goodness. I've mastered the tea, but have never seen a knife. I'd love that bread basket prize!

Does anyone know what else might give the knife?

Rynetory2
10-11-15, 07:43 PM
I've got a thread bookmarked on what can give you which collectible, but it only lists Matcha Tea to get the knife in Baking Goodness. I've mastered the tea, but have never seen a knife. I'd love that bread basket prize!

Oh noooo, I just got another bread basket cos I got a knife few days ago. Sorry I can't remember which recipe cos I am making so many. I'll take note next time. Hopefully someone has the answer for you sooner.

Bakerling
10-12-15, 09:23 AM
It is easy to get the knife as long as you keep cooking the same recipes until you master the recipes. I have 20 bread baskets so far. Well I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines and I got 20 bread baskets.

24899 I have 20 bread Baskets

24900 I am now at Bar 2 for Baking Goodness to redeem bread Basket worth 5 gems each

Bakerling
10-12-15, 09:28 AM

Just keep cooking until you mastered the recipes and you will get the knife. Happy Baking.

Rynetory2
10-12-15, 09:29 AM
It is easy to get the knife as long as you keep cooking the same recipes until you master the recipes. I have 20 bread baskets so far. Well I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines and I got 20 bread baskets.

So which recipes actually give the knife? Not all recipes give it.

Bakerling
10-12-15, 09:50 AM
So which recipes actually give the knife? Not all recipes give it.

I can't remember which recipes I cooked in the cider press that I got one knife. The recipes in the Cider Press are below

sleepygs
10-12-15, 09:03 PM
If you throughly read my post - I HAVE mastered the only posted recipe on these forums that people have said gave the knife. You just offered "something in the cider press." I am working through the press now, with one recipe at 2, the two longer ones at 3 and still have not seen a knife. I'm hoping someone has another suggestion of a specific proven recipe other than Matcha so I can concentrate on it and finally win a prize.

Just keep cooking until you mastered the recipes and you will get the knife. Happy Baking.

kooky panda
10-13-15, 10:11 AM
See the Master collectible thread with helpful information:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories&p=145783&viewfull=1#post145783