PDA

View Full Version : Minimum number of neighbors required

blondie2000
10-03-15, 11:01 AM
I've been playing BS and RS for a long time and have over 300 neighbors. Only a few are still playing and I'd like to remove the majority of them. I seem to remember years ago that some tasks required a certain number of neighbors. Does anyone know the minimum required?

twospoons
10-03-15, 02:41 PM
No minimum number is needed for any tasks (that was a function of the beginning player goals, which you're now past), so eliminate away. But don't forget about asking neighbors for parts for new ovens or goals (at least 20 good neighbors, unless you don't mind building/completing slowly), or just having them for coin expansions!

Rynetory2
10-03-15, 06:56 PM
I think you need about 75 to 80 neighbours for max expansion if you are using coins. I can't remember the exact number of neighbours. It may be worth to keep a few of your non playing neighbours for this purpose.

blondie2000
10-04-15, 05:41 AM
Thanks. It seems lately all the tasks require quite a bit of help from neighbors. It's been takin too long with only a handful of current players. So I wanted to trim away those who don't play anymore and then add new neighbors.