PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Spooky Sweet Tooth - 2015 Oct 2

matiasabad94
10-02-15, 12:09 PM
Spooky Sweet Tooth Goal Line: October 2, 2015-October 9, 2015

Step 1:

Collect 240 Spooky Sweets

(Spooky Sweets May Drop From Harvesting Crops!)

Reward: 3 XP

Step 2:

Hatch an Iciclaw (Water/Earth - 8 Hour Breeding/Incubation Time - 10 Hour Evolution Time - Rare)

Step 3:

Feed an Iciclaw 50 times

Reward: 1 Goblin Gobbler (Water/Fire - 14 Hour Incubation Time - 16 Hour Evolution Time - Super Rare)

To feed Iciclaw from lvl9 through to lvl 15
9 -10 = 2800
10-11 =3800
11-12= 5000
12-13=7000
13-14=9000
14-15=12000
A total of 39600.

SummerNightSky
10-02-15, 12:12 PM
First step:
Collect 240 Spooky Sweets from harvesting
Cost to skip: 240 gems
Rewards: +3 XP

I can't remember the name of the animal for the life of me. Something Goblin lol.

sweetdeda
10-02-15, 12:17 PM
I don't like when the have too many things going on at once, flash tournament, world event and now this.... Good luck everyone.

Scribbles138
10-02-15, 12:20 PM
I don't like when the have too many things going on at once, flash tournament, world event and now this.... Good luck everyone.

I've said this so many times, but I don't think we're going to be heard anytime soon. At least with this goal line we will have time AFTER the flash tournament, and hopefully it won't interfere with us collecting for the world event.

KadeeDid
10-02-15, 12:22 PM

Yes. Other games with multiple quests too!

forestwald
10-02-15, 12:27 PM

I am with you there. Not much breathing room but here we go....good luck everyone.

forestwald
10-02-15, 12:29 PM
First step:
Collect 240 Spooky Sweets from harvesting
Cost to skip: 240 gems
Rewards: +3 XP

I can't remember the name of the animal for the life of me. Something Goblin lol.

I think it was Gopher Goblin?

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 12:37 PM
I don't know. I like having a lot of things, especially when some are so passive like the world event. There's not much you can do so looking forward to this one. It was some kind of Goblin. Greedy goblin? I don't remember LOL. Super cute though; I love it!

Maybe I'm just used to multitasking.

ogreve
10-02-15, 12:40 PM
I checked my screenshot of the splash screen, it's "Goblin Gobbler" :)
The colours suggest it's again a water-fire hybrid. Not sure though.
It looks pretty!

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 12:41 PM

Yes, that was it! Super cute.

infinitelove19
10-02-15, 01:03 PM
Super-cute reward animals both for this goal line and the tournament. Loving it!

I got 50% of the first step complete with harvesting 6 of the 20-hr foods. Planted another set, and guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to finish step 1. Disappointed to get off to such a slow start! Hope the subsequent steps are faster. Will not be happy if completion of this set of goals REQUIRES gem use. That is not acceptable. :-/

SummerNightSky
10-02-15, 02:11 PM
Super-cute reward animals both for this goal line and the tournament. Loving it!

I got 50% of the first step complete with harvesting 6 of the 20-hr foods. Planted another set, and guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to finish step 1. Disappointed to get off to such a slow start! Hope the subsequent steps are faster. Will not be happy if completion of this set of goals REQUIRES gem use. That is not acceptable. :-/
None of the previous goal lines have required gem use. They've only required luck when it comes to any breeding steps.

Super Rare
Water/Fire
Incubation: 14 hours
Evolution: 16 hours

sweetdeda
10-02-15, 03:14 PM
The colours suggest it's again a water-fire hybrid. Not sure though.
It looks pretty!

With all these new water-fire hybrids at some point they need to let us breed them. ;)

Shadifern
10-02-15, 04:38 PM
I started out with 50% but I need da acorns.... this goal line s stealing them from me :( teamlava I'm very p i s s e d off.

Hawksmoor
10-02-15, 04:39 PM
I love his little fangs, lol.

Drachenia
10-02-15, 05:18 PM
I started out with 50% but I need da acorns.... this goal line s stealing them from me :( teamlava I'm very p i s s e d off.

Hi you do not need to be angry you get Acorns and Halloween candy :D

Drachenia
10-02-15, 05:20 PM
I love his little fangs, lol.

Thank you Hawksmoor for the screenshot, I love this Goblin :D

LynsoKevin
10-03-15, 05:05 AM
It doesn't show me how many I have and how many remaining to collect for he first step only a percentage does anyone know how to check this?

sweetdeda
10-03-15, 05:20 AM
It doesn't show me how many I have and how many remaining to collect for he first step only a percentage does anyone know how to check this?

Unfortunately there isn't a way to check. I believe that the number of gems to speed through may be how many still needed.

Hawksmoor
10-03-15, 06:04 AM
He looks awesome at Epic level...all sparkly! I'm sure though he will take a lot of food to get to that point :eek:

Shadifern
10-03-15, 08:39 AM
Hi you do not need to be angry you get Acorns and Halloween candy :D

well thats a relief...

RowanaFarrin
10-03-15, 10:35 AM
Just got to step 2! (I had rune prunes ready to harvest when this started so I got a head start. :) )

Step 2: Hatch an Iciclaw (Iciclaw is a Rare Water/Earth animal with an 8 hour breeding time)
Skip cost: 25 gems
Reward: 3 exp

Fortunately I do have a baby Iciclaw still, so if that last step is feeding it, I can at least skip if I can't breed one. Hope this helps some people get ready! I have to wait for my current timer to finish tonight before I can try breeding. Good luck!

ninasidstorm8
10-03-15, 11:14 AM
Just got to step 2! (I had rune prunes ready to harvest when this started so I got a head start. :) )

Step 2: Hatch an Iciclaw (Iciclaw is a Rare Water/Earth animal with an 8 hour breeding time)
Skip cost: 25 gems
Reward: 3 exp

Fortunately I do have a baby Iciclaw still, so if that last step is feeding it, I can at least skip if I can't breed one. Hope this helps some people get ready! I have to wait for my current timer to finish tonight before I can try breeding. Good luck!

Thanks for the information.

Sandybellee
10-03-15, 11:18 AM
I just got to step 2 as well. Don't have an Iciclaw yet so hopefully will be able to breed one in time.

1) Rainguin
2) Rainguin
3) Iciclaw!!! Yes!

ogreve
10-03-15, 11:25 AM
It's EXCELLENT news for me that an Iciclaw is required, especially if the last stap requires feeding it!
For a loooooong time now I've had a level 11 and a level 5 Iciclaw and despite having raised almost ALL of my duplicate animals long since to levels of 7 and 10, for some reason I had always held back on raising this Iciclaw cub to a higher level. I've also very often considered selling it when space was needed for another animal but I never did. Together with one of my Lullabisons, the two Iciclaws form a nice "blue" earth habitat in my forest that I've always loved. :P

oo56
10-03-15, 11:44 AM
Spooky Sweet Tooth Goal Line: October 2, 2015-October 9, 2015

Step 1:

Collect 240 Spooky Sweets

(Spooky Sweets May Drop From Harvesting Crops!)

Step 2:

Hatch an Iciclaw (Water/Earth - 8 Hour Breeding/Incubation Time - 10 Hour Evolution Time - Rare)

Step 3:

Feed an Iciclaw 50 times

Reward: 1 Goblin Gobbler (Water/Fire - 14 Hour Incubation Time - 16 Hour Evolution Time - Super Rare)

SummerNightSky
10-03-15, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up RowanaFarrin and oo56! It'll take me a while to finish step 1, but I can get started on trying for an Iciclaw in advance :)

My Attempts (Lv.7 Frostfang x Lv.7 Rock Rhino):
1) 5 hours = Rainguin *new*
2) 5 hours = Rainguin
3) 5 hours = Rainguin
4) 5 hours = Rainguin
5) 5 hours = Rainguin

oo56
10-03-15, 12:05 PM
Your welcome, SummerNightSky!;)

ogreve
10-03-15, 12:11 PM
Yippeeee: I'm really happy to read that indeed step 3 is to feed an iciclaw 50 times!
That's not going to be a problem in my forest which means that there's no pressure on *having* to breed an iciclaw, which then means that I'll be doing all breedings as 4-element pairings with my QQ so I have shots at several gem animals too.
The only thing I have to make sure of is to take care of the feeding and single evolution in time but that's easy.
I actually think this is a good time to bring my level 11 Iciclaw to epic then. IIRC the epic Iciclaw is beautiful!
Yay! At worst it'll cost me 25 gems to skip the hatch step, and.... As nature and water are two of the ingredients of my combo I shall also have a chance to get that elusive Ocean Owl that I really want!

Scribbles138
10-03-15, 12:43 PM
Well I have a level 7 Iciclaw, so I'll definitely need to breed another one.

1st attempt - Rainguin.
2nd attempt - Rainguin
3rd attempt 8 hours! Iciclaw!

kuppikahvia
10-03-15, 01:03 PM
I had been sistematically keeping baby rare fails in my forest for the last few months just in case one of these quests would pop up, but obviously not this one :(( - and I just got a 22hr count on my den oh noooo! :-O Time to speed a few things up...

RowanaFarrin
10-03-15, 04:56 PM
First try: 11 hours - Glacial Griffin! :D Not good for the quest, but one I'm missing that I've been hoping to get!

oo56
10-03-15, 05:46 PM
I just got 8 hours (Iciclaw) on my 1st try! Yeah! Gobblin Gobbler here I come!:rolleyes:

HappyHeartBakery
10-03-15, 06:15 PM
Attempt 1 at Iciclaw = Rainguin

Attempt 2 - Iciclaw;).

So my Iciclaw is breeding, flash tournament turtle in the nest & I've got another Iciclaw at level 7. So good on that front. Now I just need to get the 1st harvest animal hatched & I to its habitat that's already placed & waiting to be filled

Clark_Wayne
10-03-15, 07:40 PM
last time, skipping the breeding was only 10 gems , now it is 25 gems ! :eek:

ogreve
10-03-15, 11:27 PM
Well would you believe it?
Yesterday I wrote I'd be aiming for the Iciclaw using my QQ in 4 element breedings by pairing it with earth-water animals until I got an Iciclaw or until I'd have to skip the hatching step. So, last night I put the QQ in the den together with my level 15 Rainguin, tried to send positive gem-animal energy to it, and got... an 8 hour timer on the very first attempt!
It could have been an Aquatter too, so in order not to provoke the karma gods I didn't mention that here yet in advance. I just sped the remaining 7 hours of Thunderhawk hatching away (after making SURE that in less than 8 hours I'd have met the collecting of the candy step), moved the egg to the nest and there's that pretty Iciclaw egg!
Wow, for once I'm a member of the "got-this-on-the-first-try-club"! What a nice feeling! :)
And... for some reason the Iciclaw is a fail I don't often get. :P
Now I have to decide which of the Iciclaws will be raised. I'm inclined to make my level 11 specimen an epic but that does cost more food of course. I'm at 104K now so even if a Storybook comes soon I should be good still.

One very important matter though: does anyone know if the Iciclaw actually has to go to a habitat, or can it instantly be sold off-the nest when it hatches? If it has to go to a habitat, I'll have to sell some other duplicate and move something around; most likely I'll sell my level 3 Aquatter fail from last week then.

ThynaSmith
10-03-15, 11:28 PM
So, if you have an Iciclaw already (I have a level 9 one), do you still have to hatch one? I suppose so, otherwise it would be too easy for those who have it already, wouldn't it?

ogreve
10-03-15, 11:38 PM
So, if you have an Iciclaw already (I have a level 9 one), do you still have to hatch one? I suppose so, otherwise it would be too easy for those who have it already, wouldn't it?

Yes, you have to hatch one for meeting the second step, but.... having an existing one and feeding that does qualify for step 3, in which you have to feed any Iciclaw(s). Note though that you can't feed a level 9 Iciclaw enough times to completely meet the 50 feedings of step 3, so if you don't manage to hatch a new Iciclaw in time, you'd have to spend 25 gems to skip step 2 and then in step 3 again you'd have to spend gems to skip the remainder of feedings that you wouldn't be able to make after having feed the Iciclaw to level 15. I don't know how much that latter action would cost, but perhaps as a last resort that's not such a bad option.
Good luck in trying to breed and hatch a new Iciclaw though; that will save you quite a few gems...

ThynaSmith
10-04-15, 12:00 AM
Thank you, ogreve!!
Do you know if I can start feeding the Iciclaw I already have, as soon as the 2nd goal is available to me, and then try to hatch a new Iciclaw in the meantime, and then, if I'm lucky hatching it, finish the feeding goal with this new Iciclaw (whose food will be cheaper, hehe).
Or do I have to feed ONE Iciclaw 50 times?

Anyway, thank you!

ogreve
10-04-15, 12:22 AM
Thank you, ogreve!!
Do you know if I can start feeding the Iciclaw I already have, as soon as the 2nd goal is available to me, and then try to hatch a new Iciclaw in the meantime, and then, if I'm lucky hatching it, finish the feeding goal with this new Iciclaw (whose food will be cheaper, hehe).
Or do I have to feed ONE Iciclaw 50 times?

Anyway, thank you!

Hi,
You're welcome.
You have to first finish (or skip) the hatching step, otherwise the feedings are not registered. Once the hatching step is out of the way you can feed as many Iciclaws if you like: each feeding to AN Iciclaw (regardless of which one it is) then counts.

31aug2002
10-04-15, 03:20 AM
Last week trying for some animal I did get an iceclaw fail. ... And I sold it :( waaaah!!!!
I just hope I manage to get it now. I do have one at lvl 9 . So I can do part of the feeding.
I remember for the electric elk for the life of me I could not breed a spruce moose.
Fingers crossed on this one.

Sandybellee
10-04-15, 03:26 AM
Last week trying for some animal I did get an iceclaw fail. ... And I sold it :( waaaah!!!!
I just hope I manage to get it now. I do have one at lvl 9 . So I can do part of the feeding.
I remember for the electric elk for the life of me I could not breed a spruce moose.
Fingers crossed on this one.

Oh no! I hope you get another one! I couldn't get a Spruce Moose either so missed out on the Elk. I also couldn't get Jackalope for the Unicorgi goal but fortunately had one already. I'm seeing a pattern here... Hopefully we all who need one manage to get the Iciclaw. I also still need one for the Making a Splash goal.

sweetdeda
10-04-15, 03:28 AM
No luck breeding an Iciclaw, I do already have one but at level 13 I won't be able to feed it enough. Arggg. Good luck everyone!

Scribbles138
10-04-15, 04:32 AM
Anyone know how much it is to skip the feeding step, and if that cost goes down if we do part if it but not all?

Sandybellee
10-04-15, 05:52 AM
Woohoo! Just lost to Emerald Dragon again in the tourney but right after that put in another breeding and got the Iciclaw! Brilliant! Should have no problem finishing the goal line now. :)

sweetypies97
10-04-15, 06:26 AM
You will never believe it. I got a 45 hour timer!

sweetdeda
10-04-15, 06:27 AM
You will never believe it. I got a 45 hour timer!congrats sweetypies97!
It's raining rainguins in my forest!

HappyHeartBakery
10-04-15, 07:20 AM

Congrats! I'm still dreaming for a 45 fail in my forest;)

mrhammy48
10-04-15, 07:20 AM
Anyone know how much it is to skip the feeding step, and if that cost goes down if we do part if it but not all?

I am also interested in the answer to this. Especially since my luck hasn't been good on the breeding front lately.

ogreve
10-04-15, 07:49 AM
I just finished the third step too: the skip cost is 25 gems which is not bad at all! It means that if you can't breed an Iciclaw you can still get the Goblin for a total of only 50 gems!

I was surprised to see my Goblin directly go to the nest and not into storage first but maybe that's a good thing as at least it forces me to directly hatch it whereas it otherwise would have had to wait until several if he Autumn animals had been hatched. But... I do need to find a space to put it in...

31aug2002
10-04-15, 08:44 AM
Now here is a dilemma for me
1.I have a thunderhawk in the nest which still has 6+ hrs to go , so it will be ready by 2am my time
2. My den is readying a Gold lion which again has about 12 + hrs to go.
Now if I leave it all to the game and wait out , my first attempt for the iceclaw will have to be tomorrow morning.
Or I could speed the thunderhawk and the gold lion in 3hrs , ( midnight my time, to cut down on gem cost of speeding.) then I could do my first attempt at ice claw then. And if I do get it then everything is fine and I can wait it out .
But if do not get the iceclaw in the first attempt then I think I will have to do some more speed breeding and hatching... Oh dear

ThynaSmith
10-04-15, 08:57 AM
Congratulations to those of you who got the Iciclaw already!!
I just finished the first goal, and, in the meantime, hatched another Rainguin, meh.
What combination gives the best chances of hatching an Iciclaw? Or it's just hit and miss...?

ogreve
10-04-15, 10:38 AM
Earlier I wasn't around the computer, but now I am for a few minutes. Down below you can see the egg. It can be seen in my forest too at present.

Hawksmoor
10-04-15, 10:45 AM

That's amazing, congrats!

My first attempt? Get ready for it.....(drumroll).....Rainguin! Wheeee! Lol

sweetdeda
10-04-15, 11:27 AM
Earlier I wasn't around the computer, but now I am for a few minutes. Down below you can see the egg. It can be seen in my forest too at present.

Congrats Ogreve, having a hard time breeding a Iciclaw, many attempts now...

ninasidstorm8
10-04-15, 11:44 AM

Congrats, I just bred my 5th straight Rainguin. Looks like I might need the entire week to get this one.

SummerNightSky
10-04-15, 01:39 PM
Congrats, I just bred my 5th straight Rainguin. Looks like I might need the entire week to get this one.
Just bred my 5th Rainguin in a row as well. Best of luck to the both of us and to everyone else trying to breed an Iciclaw :)

Congrats to the lucky ducks that have bred one!

calvinxx
10-04-15, 02:24 PM
I just really hope it has regular super rare feeding costs because I want to make him epic and sparkly ��

ThynaSmith
10-04-15, 02:34 PM
Congratulations, ogreve!
I'm on the third breeding. So far, two Rainguins, and now, I think it's a Rockidille (which doesn't suck, since I don't have this one).

Scribbles138
10-04-15, 03:08 PM
Managed to get the 8 hour timer on my third attempt, so I'm happy about that. should be able to finish this tomorrow. :D

Edit - I am surprised the Gobblin jumps straight into the nest...what happens if we have something in there already?

31aug2002
10-04-15, 03:22 PM
So my gold lion is now in the nest and my first attempt for iceclaw resulted in a rainguin.
Now will have to wait for 21 hrs for 2nd attempt

ogreve
10-04-15, 03:51 PM
Managed to get the 8 hour timer on my third attempt, so I'm happy about that. should be able to finish this tomorrow. :D

Edit - I am surprised the Gobblin jumps straight into the nest...what happens if we have something in there already?

Congrats on your Iciclaw in the den! You should have no trouble now finishing this goal!
I also wonder what happens if the nest is occupied. I would assume it goes into storage then. I was actually counting on that happening to me too, so I didn't even consider blocking the nest, but... as mentioned: in a forced way at least I'm now directly hatching it, so tomorrow morning I shall have this cool animal in my forest. :)
And... it also solves my little puzzle of what to do with the newly bred Iciclaw (my third). I looked at my forest and made up my mind: the baby Iciclaw will have to be sold, the Lullabison will be moved in with the remaining two Iciclaws again, then a level 7 Glacial Griffin that's currently in my Mystic Mire will take it's place and the Gobblin will go into the Mystic Mire. I too hope it only has the costs of a normal super rare. This animal is SO much prettier at full blown epic level! But, if the costs are ridiculously high again, it shall take quite some time before I'll make it an epic.

Good luck to those who are trying for the Iciclaw!

ninasidstorm8
10-04-15, 05:10 PM
I managed to break my streak of 5 Rainguins with an 11 hour timer. Unfortunately I have all the Glacial Griffins I need, so it sets back my quest back an extra 6 hours. It's kind of ironic that last October, I spent most of the month trying desperately to breed a Glacial Griffin to help fill out my battle squad. Well at least are 5 days left. Hopefully, I'll have better luck tomorrow.

matiasabad94
10-04-15, 09:30 PM

I was about to ask the same thing. Does anyone know already how many gems we'd need to spend?

SuzieQ477
10-04-15, 10:46 PM
I was about to ask the same thing. Does anyone know already how many gems we'd need to spend?

Only 25 gems surprisingly.

debrasbistro
10-05-15, 12:11 AM
OK, well, it's raining rainguins on both my islands LOL, but I just managed to breed an Iciclaw and was really happy about that. One down, one to go I hope as 0 gems after the tournament. Also have a level 4 Iciclaw on both islands. They are so cute as babies, but I guess I will have to feed it too as short on food. :) good luck all!

Sandybellee
10-05-15, 12:48 AM

As has been mentioned, it's 25 gems to start with and as I fed my Iciclaw through level 3 and sent it into the flower the cost is now 18 gems so it goes down. :)

ogreve
10-05-15, 01:52 AM
Earlier this morning (i.e. when I woke up) the moment had come that the Goblin had fully hatched and at that time the biggest Iciclaw had also finished its epic evolution. I was planning on selling my newly bred Iciclaw baby, moving the Lullabison back in with the other two Iciclaws, moving a level 7 Glacial Griffin from the Mystic Mire to the earth habitat the Lullabison came from and then putting the Goblin there and to instantly send it into the flower for a first evolution.

Well.... So much for the plans, but.... plans can sometimes be adjusted. There were two unforeseen "occurences of cuteness" that caused me to do matters differently: when the (now) epic Iciclaw was moved back into the habitat, that habitat looked so nice with a level 15, level 8 and level 3 Iciclaw. It looked "just right" and the baby one does that cute sitting down move every now and then. I just couldn't "bear" to break them up! So, I looked around for a different plan and found one involving a lot more moving around of animals: I sold the level 3 Aquatter duplicate from last week and tried to move in my level 10 Plantlers (this is the only nature-earth animal that was still in an earth habitat) into the small nature habitat that's to the right of the Prize Pony's habitat. Just as I feared the antlers of it eclipsed the Prize Pony so that was a big no-no. Moved the Plantlers back, moved the level 15 Pandaffodil to the small habitat instead and then moved the Plantlers to the nature preserve that's in front of the den. With that balanced out, I moved the Dreambat from the earth habitat that's next to the "Iciclaw Rock", to the back where the Plantlers was and moved the Glacial Griffin into the earth habitat with the Lullabison. All of that looks nicely balanced now.

Next up was to deploy the Goblin. I did so as planned and it's in the Mystic Mire now. As planned I went straight to it to feed it and send it into the flower, but... this is just about the cutest baby animal I've seen in FFS and it has a "feeding animation" of some small hearts coming out. Again the cuteness factor made me change my mind. I decided to leave her (him?) in the baby stage a bit longer and instead to send the River Runner into the flower. The Goblin takes a "back seat" in the Mystic Mire and the Craguar and Comet Cougar are walking in front of it a lot. I'm considering letting it change place with the Blizard that's in the Secret Sanctuary. The latter would then become a water-fire habitat exclusively, but.... there would be 4 walking animals and nothing flying over it, so I fear it will become too cluttered. I'm not sure yet. I'll play around with that a bit when I have the possibility to move some animals again without having to sell something in order to do so.
The bad news about the Goblin: AGAIN it will take the feeding costs of that of an ultra rare to raise this one, and it has such a pretty epic form. :(
TL: Please stop this feeding craze! Too many animals will now never make it to epic level due to these excessive food costs.

See the screenshots for the "Legends of Cuteness" I'm talking about.... :P
Now.. would you have acted otherwise? :P

RowanaFarrin
10-05-15, 05:45 AM
Oh wow! The goblin is so cute! I can't wait to have one! Shame about the high feeding costs though. I have so many animals I want to raise and they take so much food I feel like I never make any progress.

Still getting a storm of rainguins, but that glacial griffin I got first is such a welcome addition to my forest. ^_^ I can always skip ahead and feed my baby iciclaw if I don't get one in the next couple tries.

Update: And I got an 8 hour timer! :) Used Frostfant and Rock Rhino.

epinederose
10-05-15, 06:16 AM
Why are those rainguins for sale ????????
All my attempts were rainguins... 6 of them already.. Plus one glacial griffin...
aNyone interested on a rainguin familly ?? Cheeeeeep, my friend, veeery cheaaaap !!!
:p

mrhammy48
10-05-15, 07:02 AM
I can confirm that If the nest is full it goes into storage. Also, it's 25 gems to skip the hatching step. For the final step feed iciclaw 50 times: So I had a level 10 iciclaw that I fed up to level 15. The cost to skip this feeding starts at 25 gems but as I fed up to level 15 it dropped to 13 gems. It was a total of 25/50 feedings.

Hope this helps.

Sandybellee
10-05-15, 10:41 AM
My Iciclaw just went into the flower for a second time after which I can feed it 5 more times to reach 50 feedings.

If you are short on time when you get an Iciclaw and don't have the time for two 10 hour evolutions, the good news is that after feeding it through level 9 (45 times), the skip cost of the final 5 feedings after the second evolution is only 3 gems!

ThynaSmith
10-05-15, 12:24 PM
My Iciclaw just went into the flower for a second time after which I can feed it 5 more times to reach 50 feedings.

If you are short on time when you get an Iciclaw and don't have the time for two 10 hour evolutions, the good news is that after feeding it through level 9 (45 times), the skip cost of the final 5 feedings after the second evolution is only 3 gems!

Nice, thank you for the information, Sandybellee! I'm still trying to hatch one... at least I got a Rockodille inbetween all those **** Rainguins, lol, and now a second Glacial Griffin (one of my faves!)

sweetdeda
10-05-15, 03:10 PM
Still no Iciclaw for me.... Not giving up yet. Congrats to those who have been lucky to breed.

SummerNightSky
10-05-15, 04:36 PM
Clearly it must be raining in my forest because I keep hatching Rainguins lol. If I can't get an Iciclaw in time (I'll finish this goal without gems or not at all), I hope I manage to get a Rockodile or Glacial Griffin in the process. But at the very least, I'll have gotten Autumn Acorns, bombs, and experience from this.

No offense to TL/S8, but who thought Hotti was a good nickname for any animal? Although Hotti the Goblin Gobbler is a cutie, ogreve ;)

Shadifern
10-05-15, 05:04 PM
I'll send my Blizard and Crystal Unicorn in the den, i seem to have good results with the unicorn

ninasidstorm8
10-05-15, 05:18 PM
I now have bred a Rockadile to go with my 7 Rainguins and a Glacial Griffin . This is starting to get old. Breed an element combination where I already have all the animals and then breed each of the animals for that combination before the one I need. This is the sixth straight breeding task outside of Storybook that this has happened to me (going back to the Pigmy goal). I am guessing that a new Water/Earth animal will be released tomorrow to make it worse for those of us still struggling for the Iciclaw.

To top it off, earlier my dog jumped in my lap while I was playing and I am now 100 gems poorer and stuck with a sack of food. On the bright side, we still have 3+ days to bred a Rare animal, so there is still hope.

sweetdeda
10-05-15, 06:12 PM
1 Rockadile, 1 Glacier Griffin, countless Rainguins and FINALLLY an Iciclaw! Ampeater is still occupying the evolution flower so even though I'll be able to feed him and my level 13 first thing in the morning I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to be able to evolve him and finish feeding. At least I'll have time before the goal ends. Now back to breeding attempts for animals I actually need and want. Good luck all!

ThynaSmith
10-05-15, 08:20 PM
I've just got another Rainguim, ugh!!! I'm going to start despising this animal just like I dispise the Armordillo, lol (after hatching countless of these to try and get the service dogs). How many tries is it usually taking till you guys get an Iciclaw?

I have a level 9 Iciclaw and I'm seriously considering skipping the hatching, anytime soon, feeding the Iciclaw I have till I can't anymore (since it's already level 9) and then use my gems to skip the rest of the feeding. The problem is that I only have 30 gems, and I don't know if it will be enough in the end... To skip the hatching, I'll use 25 gems, and then, I'll only have 5 to use to skip the rest of the feeding. Will 5 be enough? :(

ThynaSmith
10-05-15, 08:21 PM
1 Rockadile, 1 Glacier Griffin, countless Rainguins and FINALLLY an Iciclaw! Ampeater is still occupying the evolution flower so even though I'll be able to feed him and my level 13 first thing in the morning I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to be able to evolve him and finish feeding. At least I'll have time before the goal ends. Now back to breeding attempts for animals I actually need and want. Good luck all!

Oh, I hear ya, sweetdeda! I'm so tired of feeding these animals that aren't my real goals to go epic... first that stupid Armordillo, then that goofy Sidekicker! What a waste of food!

At least I got the Superheron, which is my favorite of the last storybook ;)

31aug2002
10-05-15, 09:43 PM
I started the quest for the iceclaw a little late as I had a gold lion first in the den and then in the nest so have been able to do only 5 attempts to get the iceclaw.
#1. Rainguin
#2. Rainguin
#3. Rainguin
#4. Rockodile. A good fail as I did not have one
#5. Rainguin.
#
I will wait till tomorrow's update and if I still do not have a iceclaw I think I will skip the step, feed my existing lvl 9 to lvl 15 and again skip rest ...that means a total of 38 gems.
Come on neighbours send me gems!!!!
#6. Rainguin
#7. Glacial Griffin I put QQ and glacial griffin in the den . got 11 hr timer . was hoping against hope it would be an ocean owl. Alas, it turned out to be a glacial griffin.
#8.

ogreve
10-06-15, 02:05 AM
As cute as the Goblin's baby form is, last night I decided to send her to the evolution flower. I just put in another breeding in the den, and for those who wondered about it, I didn't see the Goblin in the list of selectable animals. It's currently still in the flower, of course, but I *think* that if it were breedable it would then still have appeared in the list, grayed out, with the text "evolving" on it, just like is the case for the battleground.
Bummer; I would have liked to give that a shot with the QQ.

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 07:15 AM
After 8 Rainguins, 1 Glacial Griffin and 1 Rockadile; I was able to breed an Iciclaw. It should be out of the nest by the end of the day, so I should have plenty of time to finish the goal. Good Luck to everyone still struggling to complete the goal.

tuffyjkitten
10-06-15, 07:48 AM
After 4 Rainguins in a row bracketed by a Rockodile and a Glacial Griffin I got the Iciclaw this morning. Yay, now I can do the feeding steps tomorrow and finish in time!

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 08:20 AM
I have bred Rainguins back to back since starting this quest but finally got up early this morning and decided to try half asleep and yay Iciclaw! Good luck to those still trying. There is still time! Congrats to those who have gotten it.

I should add this is on my main account as I did get it on my iPhone pretty quickly. So as not to be confusing.

LonePudding
10-06-15, 11:19 AM
8 Rainguins :(

kuppikahvia
10-06-15, 12:12 PM
Just keep on trying, I finally got mine after days of straight rainguins!
Now a new treent-dark hybrid has come out, but I cant select the treent to breed it! :-/

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 12:23 PM
Now a new treent-dark hybrid has come out, but I cant select the treent to breed it! :-/

Supposedly it is dark and nature. Good luck to all!

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 12:23 PM

Look at your goals. The Knock on Wood goal says to breed Dark and Nature for the Trick-or-Treent.

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 12:28 PM
Another Glacial Griffin for me, aiai... Maybe I should try for the unicorn, because I'm getting everything but the Iciclaw...
On other news, did you guys see there's a new battleground?
These events are the only way I can get new, different animals (never have luck breeding). So, I'm pretty excited!

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 02:37 PM
In case it matters to anyone's planning for completing the Spooky Sweet Tooth goal, you get credit for breeding the Iciclaw when you move the egg to the nest. If you have some existing Iciclaws that can be fed, you can start to do so while the Iciclaw egg is in the nest for it's 8 hours.

Buttercup0001
10-06-15, 03:07 PM
Hmm I think the odds breeding a RARE Iciclaw are ridiculous. So far countless Rainguins and Chromadile. Im so frustrated as I'd really like to complete the spooky sweet tooth goal.

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 04:52 PM
Hmm I think the odds breeding a RARE Iciclaw are ridiculous. So far countless Rainguins and Chromadile. Im so frustrated as I'd really like to complete the spooky sweet tooth goal.

I hope you mean Rockadile. A Chromadile is the Dark/Water common. If you are including Dark in your breeding combination you are reducing your odds for an Iciclaw versus using just Water and Earth.

LynsoKevin
10-06-15, 05:28 PM
How many acorns do you get from breeding does anyone know?

ninasidstorm8
10-06-15, 05:43 PM
How many acorns do you get from breeding does anyone know?

One for each hour time the animal would normally spend in the nest. If you speed up the time you still get the same number of acorns that you would if you didn't speed it.

RowanaFarrin
10-06-15, 06:47 PM
Got my Goblin! ^_^ He's waiting in storage for me to have a chance to hatch him!

Good luck to everyone still working on this!

Lunaticus
10-06-15, 07:51 PM
Just join this game and this event only triggered for me today when I reached L10. Got 3 days to finish. *tears*

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 08:32 PM

I agree! I got two super rare Glacial Griffins and, after countless (ugh!!) Rainguins, I'm on my second Rockadille! I'm really considering using my meager gems to just skip this step!

Good luck to you!

ThynaSmith
10-06-15, 08:54 PM
Does anybody know if October 9th will still be a "usable" day to try to achieve this goal? Or it ends as soon as the clock turns midnight, from October 8th to 9th? Sorry for the probably silly question, but I've never taken these goals too seriously, this will be my first serious atempt.

I'm so tired of trying to breed a new Iciclaw, and would really like to move on, lol, try some dark and nature combos (Hello, Trick-or-Treent, Aurora Pegasus...).

So, I'm considering, when should be my last atempt at trying to hatch an Iciclaw. I definitely don't want to miss the Goblin.

Thanks in advance!

SummerNightSky
10-06-15, 09:55 PM
Does anybody know if October 9th will still be a "usable" day to try to achieve this goal? Or it ends as soon as the clock turns midnight, from October 8th to 9th? Sorry for the probably silly question, but I've never taken these goals too seriously, this will be my first serious atempt.

I'm so tired of trying to breed a new Iciclaw, and would really like to move on, lol, try some dark and nature combos (Hello, Trick-or-Treent, Aurora Pegasus...).

So, I'm considering, when should be my last atempt at trying to hatch an Iciclaw. I definitely don't want to miss the Goblin.

Thanks in advance!
I can't say for sure, but since the goal came out at the update time last Friday, I'd assume it would end on the update time this Friday. As for when your last attempt should be, it depends on if you are willing to spend gems on the Goblin.

If you don't want to spend any gems and have no Iciclaw, I'd take into account that the Iciclaw will take 8 hours in the breeding garden, 8 hours on the nest, and 20 hours in the evolution flower (two 10-hour evolutions), plus the little bit of time it'll take to feed it. So you'd need to put in a successful attempt at an Iciclaw 36 hours (+feeding time) before the goal ends.

Since I don't want to spend any gems (and I have no Iciclaw), that means I have a little over 24 hours left to breed an Iciclaw. Considering I have a Glacial Griffin being produced in my breeding garden (and that Iciclaw attempt was put in about an hour ago), it's more like 14 hours. Not looking good :/

On the bright side, the Glacial Griffin is a new animal (and one I really like). Plus it's just a relief to get something other than a 5 hour timer. It gets depressing seeing the same timer over and over. Sometimes I'll have the disturbing thought of never getting a different timer lol.

Best of luck to you and everyone else trying for an Iciclaw :)

LynsoKevin
10-07-15, 12:29 AM
Ok thanks on the acorn question. I'm still trying to do that one and I might not make it on the owl but have 1205 and only 6 days and 11 hours left to get it which calculations say is not enough time 😓 Will be sad not to get the owl

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 12:35 AM
In case it matters to anyone's planning for completing the Spooky Sweet Tooth goal, you get credit for breeding the Iciclaw when you move the egg to the nest. If you have some existing Iciclaws that can be fed, you can start to do so while the Iciclaw egg is in the nest for it's 8 hours.
Thank you, ninasidstorm8!!

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 12:37 AM
Thank you so much, SummerNightSky!

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 12:41 AM
I can't say for sure, but since the goal came out at the update time last Friday, I'd assume it would end on the update time this Friday. As for when your last attempt should be, it depends on if you are willing to spend gems on the Goblin.

If you don't want to spend any gems and have no Iciclaw, I'd take into account that the Iciclaw will take 8 hours in the breeding garden, 8 hours on the nest, and 20 hours in the evolution flower (two 10-hour evolutions), plus the little bit of time it'll take to feed it. So you'd need to put in a successful attempt at an Iciclaw 36 hours (+feeding time) before the goal ends.

Since I don't want to spend any gems (and I have no Iciclaw), that means I have a little over 24 hours left to breed an Iciclaw. Considering I have a Glacial Griffin being produced in my breeding garden (and that Iciclaw attempt was put in about an hour ago), it's more like 14 hours. Not looking good :/

On the bright side, the Glacial Griffin is a new animal (and one I really like). Plus it's just a relief to get something other than a 5 hour timer. It gets depressing seeing the same timer over and over. Sometimes I'll have the disturbing thought of never getting a different timer lol.

Best of luck to you and everyone else trying for an Iciclaw :)

Good luck to you, too, SummerNightSky! And I think we will have at least till Saturday, since this "goal" ends October 9th, according to the splash screen...

sweetypies97
10-07-15, 05:21 AM
I got it on my phone, still breeding rainguins after my obsidian cyclops 'fail' on my iPad.

ninasidstorm8
10-07-15, 11:32 AM
Finished feeding the Iciclaw and the Goblin Gobbler is in storage waiting for a chance to hatch.

Good Luck to everyone still trying.

MaribouMay
10-07-15, 11:48 AM

Very good to know! I plan to feed up my existing Iciclaw so this info is very helpful. Thank you!

31aug2002
10-07-15, 12:51 PM
Okay, so there is some 44-45 hrs left for this event. And like in the previous one where we had to breed a spruce moose, in this one too I have not been able to breed an ice claw. My last attempt at that will be in the morning tomorrow. And if it is not done by then I will follow my plan B i.e. Skip the step to breed, feed my existing lvl9 for whatever feedings it takes and then skip the rest of the feedings.
Fingers crossed and still hoping that I can breed the desired iceclaw
Why oh why is it that I have not been able to breed any animal required for an event. :(:(:(

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 12:56 PM
Okay, so there is some 44-45 hrs left for this event. And like in the previous one where we had to breed a spruce moose, in this one too I have not been able to breed an ice claw. My last attempt at that will be in the morning tomorrow. And if it is not done by then I will follow my plan B i.e. Skip the step to breed, feed my existing lvl9 for whatever feedings it takes and then skip the rest of the feedings.
Fingers crossed and still hoping that I can breed the desired iceclaw
Why oh why is it that I have not been able to breed any animal required for an event. :(:(:(

I'm exactly on the same page!! A level 9 Iciclaw (which I wish I had never fed, ugh!!), and no luck with breeding a new one :(

Good luck to you, 31aug2002

Buttercup0001
10-07-15, 02:22 PM
I hope you mean Rockadile. A Chromadile is the Dark/Water common. If you are including Dark in your breeding combination you are reducing your odds for an Iciclaw versus using just Water and Earth.

Opps thanks for the correction. I did mean Rockodile. All I've been using to breed an Iciclaw is Frostfang and Rock Rhino, mind you with no success. Im getting so frustrated that now im getting confused lol. Btw congrats on completing the Spooky Sweet Tooth.

oo56
10-07-15, 04:39 PM
The Goblin Gobbler is sitting safely in my storage since yesterday!:o

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 06:08 PM
I've had it with this stupid Iciclaw. Just paid the 25 gems to skip it, and will feed my level 9 Iciclaw and see where I'm at when I can't feed it anymore, and then pay the rest.

I don't know about you guys, and I'm feeling extremely silly about it, but this was making me rather anxious, lol, trying to hatch an Iciclaw to no avail!

31aug2002
10-07-15, 08:10 PM
I've had it with this stupid Iciclaw. Just paid the 25 gems to skip it, and will feed my level 9 Iciclaw and see where I'm at when I can't feed it anymore, and then pay the rest.

I don't know about you guys, and I'm feeling extremely silly about it, but this was making me rather anxious, lol, trying to hatch an Iciclaw to no avail!
Lol!!! I also just did the same... Hahaha
After I put in my latest attempt , which is giving me another Rainguin , I just threw in the towel and paid 25 gems to skip. Fed my lvl 9 and now it is in the flower to evolve.
Now I can whole heartedly try for the Trick o Treent
BTW ...just for info... To feed the iceclaw through to lvl 15 it will now take around 36000 + food.

ThynaSmith
10-07-15, 09:35 PM
Lol!!! I also just did the same... Hahaha
After I put in my latest attempt , which is giving me another Rainguin , I just threw in the towel and paid 25 gems to skip. Fed my lvl 9 and now it is in the flower to evolve.
Now I can whole heartedly try for the Trick o Treent
BTW ...just for info... To feed the iceclaw through to lvl 15 it will now take around 36000 + food.

Right? Enough is enough, lol!

But 31aug2002, if we have to feed the Iciclaw 50 times, that's actually till level 10, and the total cost of the food is less than 8000, for what I understood. Still, a pain in the neck, lol.

idrispad
10-08-15, 05:43 AM
I wish they'd stop putting these stupid "breed a specific animal" tasks into quests. It's rubbish.

31aug2002
10-08-15, 06:25 AM
@Thynasmith.
My Iciclaw is already lvl 9 so I will not be able to feed it 50 times. For the quest I can only feed it 30 times total from lvl 9 to lvl 15 . And then the rest of the feedings I will have to skip by paying gems. I want to feed it to lvl 15 to reduce the gem cost for skipping.
To feed from lvl 9 to lvl 15 we need total of 36800 apples

Edit : From lvl9 to 15 it is 39600.
Sorry for the mistake . My Iciclaw is at lvl 10 and evolving , so I need 36800 to feed him through to lvl 15

rbkj
10-08-15, 06:27 AM

i totally agree with you. I have been breeeding and breeding to no avail. I have a level 9 iciclaw also and was debating what to do....

31aug2002
10-08-15, 06:45 AM
To feed Iciclaw from lvl9 through to lvl 15
9 -10 = 2800
10-11 =3800
11-12= 5000
12-13=7000
13-14=9000
14-15=12000
A total of 39600.

ThynaSmith
10-08-15, 09:45 AM
@Thynasmith.
My Iciclaw is already lvl 9 so I will not be able to feed it 50 times. For the quest I can only feed it 30 times total from lvl 9 to lvl 15 . And then the rest of the feedings I will have to skip by paying gems. I want to feed it to lvl 15 to reduce the gem cost for skipping.
To feed from lvl 9 to lvl 15 we need total of 36800 apples

Edit : From lvl9 to 15 it is 39600.
Sorry for the mistake . My Iciclaw is at lvl 10 and evolving , so I need 36800 to feed him through to lvl 15

I see, 31aug2002. Can you believe I just bred an Iciclaw, lol? After paying to skip this step, just out of curiosity, I decided, let's see if it works now, and it DID!! Unbeliavable! Lol

I could be pissed, but instead, I'm happy, since I won't have to spend all my food to feed the level 9. I fed him 21 times, and now, when the new one hatches, I'm going to feed him the rest of the food (which is super low now, alai!) and be done with it.

LonePudding
10-08-15, 10:42 AM
I thought this Goblin was so cute but I couldn't breed an iciclaw nor did I want to pay the gems to skip. Bummer.

31aug2002
10-08-15, 11:01 AM
I see, 31aug2002. Can you believe I just bred an Iciclaw, lol? After paying to skip this step, just out of curiosity, I decided, let's see if it works now, and it DID!! Unbeliavable! Lol

I could be pissed, but instead, I'm happy, since I won't have to spend all my food to feed the level 9. I fed him 21 times, and now, when the new one hatches, I'm going to feed him the rest of the food (which is super low now, alai!) and be done with it.
Happy for you!!! Congratulations . Even I tried to breed but to no avail. I tried 4 element breedings
Got turtisle in 1st attempt and now an 18 hr punk skunk... Bummer.
And to make matters worse. , I completely forgot that even after skipping breeding I still have to feed the lvl 9 one.
I used my stock of feed to feed my Prize pony one more lvl... so, so so stupid of me) . So now it's planting planting planting.......

SummerNightSky
10-08-15, 11:47 AM
I put my last Iciclaw attempt in at 7pm last night my time, figuring the result would be the same as the attempt before (a Rainguin). But fortune smiled upon me, and it was an 8 hour timer instead. At midnight, I spent 3 gems to speed up the remaining 3 hours so I wouldn't have to set an alarm for 3am. I then moved the Iciclaw egg to the nest and went to bed.

My Iciclaw is currently in the Evolution Flower evolving from level 3 to level 4. I'm really excited to be able to welcome the Goblin Gobbler to my forest :)

Since I can't try for Trick-or-Treent (can't afford the dark habitat until after the World Event ends), I'm using the free time to hatch my eggs: Harvest Hoarder, Autumn Equifox (I'll have that by the end of today), and possibly Ancient Sloth depending on what Friday's update brings.

idrispad
10-09-15, 03:19 AM
Another pointless waste of time :(

ogreve
10-09-15, 04:48 AM
Congrats to all who have been getting the Goblin and for whom it's incoming still! :)
This morning on my wife's iPhone the last feeding was also made and the egg is safely in the storage there.
It was really nice to have been able to breed the Iciclaw in time without speeding on both accounts. :)

transberry
10-09-15, 05:32 AM
Long ago I breed this guy accident ly sold him.

Speed up a couple breeds last few days about 10 gems total.

Was going to spend 25 gems to skip since I couldn't breed him, than came on here to find out I'd have to feed it or skip.

Instead I speed up the breed I had going another ranquin, put another breed in 8 hour took a chance and speed up the breed and hatched the one on nest 24 gems and it was ici claw

Another 8 gems to hatch him and 20 to speed his evolutions since I only had 6 hours left

All free gems so pricy little guy but technically free

I can never get the rare ones and won't finish the Halloween goals as I forget to collect food on time

Thankfully I hadn't fed anyone since Halloween event began or I wouldn't have been able to feed icicles in time

Great morning to a bad yesterday, 2 of our cats day with no symptoms one 15, one about 6 ( a rescue we were watching for a friend)

Fantasmagoria
10-09-15, 06:11 AM
Had no luck breeding the iciclaw. Was wondering whether or not to just give up or try spending gems to speed up breeding in hopes of getting it. Decided to check in here to see what the gem cost for feeding was and pleasantly surprised to find it was only 25 gems. Having a level 10 iciclaw already, it only cost me the 25 gems to skip breeding an iciclaw and 13 gems for feeding. Definitely worth the 38 gems to get it, especially as those were free gems for game goals.

31aug2002
10-09-15, 07:21 AM
So in a little over 3 hrs the goblin gobbler quest will come to an end .
Part 1. Collect 240 spooky candy... Easy peasy ... Done by growing 2 20 hr crops over 2 days
Part 2. Breed an Iciclaw .
Part 3. Feed the Iciclaw 50 times.
Now this is the tricky part. From start to finish did around 15 breedings give or take . But for the love of God was not able to breed this . Was fortunate enough to have one which could be fed so was able to skip the 2nd part . And then as the one I had was at lvl 9 could only feed him 30 times , and skipped the rest of the feedings.
So if you have an animal which you can feed in a later stage ,and are willing to spend gems, then maybe you would be able to get the limited prize , but if you don't and cannot breed one , you are heading for a disappointment (if you do not want to spend gems.)
I faced that problem when we were trying for the electric elk . Even for the Unicorgi I got it in the very last days of the quest
I was on a super high before this quest started as I had just bred a Gold Lion after along and disappointing Service Trio quest.
But again not being able to breed one single animal and dishing out commons( rainguins in this case) has deflated my enthusiasm for the game .

Even though I got the gobbler( thanks to in game promotions got 30 gems for candy mania Halloween ) I do not feel very excited. Would have loved to complete the tasks and get the prize

Please TL don't make it so hard on some of us.

CoodieBug
10-09-15, 08:33 AM
I paid the 25 gold next to the gold that said hatch an iciclaw-where the hell is it--now I have to feed what I don't have--TL is so unclear and shady in so many of these goals--just like the "play solataire 300 times--I did and received nothing--nada for my efforts. What a scam

ThynaSmith
10-09-15, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry to hear that some of you are not having luck with it!
31aug2002, I hear you! I almost gave up in this one. Only got it because I skipped hatching an Iciclaw (thanks to free gems).

orleansparish
10-09-15, 04:19 PM
I didn't breed the stupid iciclaw. But I'm sure as soon as I put that breeding duo in the nest again, it'll be the first thing that pops up. The way they change the breeding results during events reminds me of why I haven't spent a dime on this game. Also didn't breed any of the animal heroes of whatever they were called.

orleansparish
10-09-15, 04:20 PM
I paid the 25 gold next to the gold that said hatch an iciclaw-where the hell is it--now I have to feed what I don't have--TL is so unclear and shady in so many of these goals--just like the "play solataire 300 times--I did and received nothing--nada for my efforts. What a scam

It's well known in all the games, that skipping steps like this, doesn't get you the item, it just skips THAT step. Meaning you will still need to find an iciclaw to feed. It sucks but that's how they get you!

orleansparish
10-09-15, 04:22 PM
Also, are you sure the game recognized your having played solitaire 300 times? If not, force close and log back in. Also make sure the goal to do it showed up in the game. It may take a couple tries for it to work.

Eluzyion
09-12-17, 11:55 AM
1. Harvest ? Guessing 200x it showed skip 20.. I skipped it took 200 gems! Ripoff!
(If you get correct amt of harvesting I'll correct post)

It's 240 spooky sweets to collect and my game says 240 to skip

2. Breed Iciclaw water/earth 8 hours/10 evolve

3. Feed iciclaw 50x

REWARD: goblin gobbler + 700 food

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 12:01 PM
I neeeeeeeeed this. Really like it.
Oh no, I don't wanna breed anything! I wanna have the monarch and the panda!!!! Choices, choices.

Eluzyion
09-12-17, 12:04 PM
Oh no, I don't wanna breed anything! I wanna have the monarch and the panda!!!! Choices, choices.

Thank you, mine cut off the Harv numbers and apparently the gem numbers so I got suckered :/

MystiqueRealm
09-12-17, 12:46 PM
I haven't bred monarch dragon yet, I'd like red panda too..now iciclaw? I have one omg what a waste idk if I'll go for this I hate breeding animals I have

Elspethwood
09-12-17, 01:39 PM
OMG!!! I do really like it!! Since I'm not interested in the WE, I'll try hard to get it. l must have it :D

megsailor
09-12-17, 01:50 PM
I think this was a spin to win animal at some point. I have one in my storage and I don't remember previously completing this goal line.

AppieP
09-12-17, 01:56 PM
I think this was a spin to win animal at some point. I have one in my storage and I don't remember previously completing this goal line.

No last time was October 2015 and the same goal line. Did made a search for it;)

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 03:57 PM
Thank you, mine cut off the Harv numbers and apparently the gem numbers so I got suckered :/

Your welcome. Oh, ouch. That's a lot if gems to lose. I want this dude and monarch and panda lol

tahitii
09-13-17, 04:10 AM
Does anyone know how many gems for skipping breeding Iceclaw step?

Sugarcat5
09-13-17, 05:32 AM
Do you know if the breed iciclaw is only for breeding or does hatching from nest count also? I just got an 8 hour trying for caturn n I think it's iciclaw. I'm nowhere near completing the food portion of the goal yet n don't want to not be able to use my breeding den for all the time it will take me to get all the food I need.

AppleWhite84
09-13-17, 06:06 AM

We can breed the panda?? I didn't even know lol. I'll be trying for it after Caturn!

Silverrain1
09-13-17, 08:56 AM
We can breed the panda?? I didn't even know lol. I'll be trying for it after Caturn!

Good luck. I'm torn between panda and dragon. The description sang say we can't get it, but it's always a toss up these days!
I've got 40% of sweeties so far. Wish I could collect faster. Would love more farms and higher food yields. Even if harvesting time was slightly longer, I need something better than 5 hours at bed time! And between times I can check at work

Lisa0107
09-13-17, 03:12 PM
Do you know if the breed iciclaw is only for breeding or does hatching from nest count also? I just got an 8 hour trying for caturn n I think it's iciclaw. I'm nowhere near completing the food portion of the goal yet n don't want to not be able to use my breeding den for all the time it will take me to get all the food I need.

Does anyone know the answer to this? I just got 8 hours in the den and u wonder if it will count. I sure hope so

luna2cute
09-13-17, 06:59 PM
I think it's ok if you leave it in the nest until you need it like other goals but I'm not positive. I put mine in my nest so I can let you know for sure once I get to that stage.

Silverrain1
09-14-17, 07:11 AM
Oh no! I just got a 45 hour timer! Gonna complicate things here! Will need to work out some math - not my strong point lol.
Iv got 78% of sweets so I still need to collect for a while

Lisa0107
09-14-17, 10:24 AM
Well, that 8 hour timer was a stupid lamercury. That was really disappointing.

supster50
09-14-17, 04:42 PM
Oh no! I just got a 45 hour timer! Gonna complicate things here! Will need to work out some math - not my strong point lol.
Iv got 78% of sweets so I still need to collect for a while

I know how u feel been trying for IceClaw and what to my eyes apeer a 45 hr timer also.

Sugarcat5
09-14-17, 08:42 PM
Yes...mine was too. I am now developing an army of lemurcury trying to get an iciclaw which I already have 2 of. It's very frustrating. Lisa0107 I hope u get the iciclaw soon:)

luna2cute
09-14-17, 08:59 PM
50 gems to skip breed an iciclaw.

Yes it counts if you leave it on your nest and you get credit for breeding by putting it in a habitat.

Next step with feeding is 25 to skip and edited to add amount of gems to skip goes down as you feed.

supster50
09-15-17, 01:09 AM
50 gems to skip breed an iciclaw.

Yes it counts if you leave it on your nest and you get credit for breeding by putting it in a habitat.

Next step with feeding is 25 to skip and edited to add amount of gems to skip goes down as you feed.

How many times must u feed ur IceClaw, if u would be so kind please.

Silverrain1
09-15-17, 02:19 AM
Aw man, I never saw the feed part. Was hoping to just skip breed the iviclaw due to the timer in my nest. Well, that plan dsnt make sense anymore

AppieP
09-15-17, 07:49 AM
How many times must u feed ur IceClaw, if u would be so kind please.

50 times feeding. It also counts if you have another Iciclaw.

Phoenix406
09-15-17, 11:31 AM
Getting Goblin Gobbler on both accounts. I will leave him as a baby on one account and grow him up on the other.

AppieP
09-15-17, 12:28 PM
Goblin is mine. Skipped hatching part and raised my Iciclaw I had to lvl 14.

Silverrain1
09-15-17, 03:08 PM
So, I tried speed breeding for monacrch dragon and didn't get it. So then I was torn between trying for this and the panda. Loooooove the panda. But I've collected the sweets so tried for this.
First try 5 hours - I speed it away as I'm going to bed and don't only want a 5 hour on nest as that will mess with token collecting for world event.
Try 2 - 5 hours again. I speed again but told myself that was the last time!
Try 3 - 8 hours!!!!!!! Please tell me iciclaw is the only 8 hour timer. I will be massively excited then! And then I get to try for the panda!!!!!

AppieP
09-15-17, 03:18 PM
So, I tried speed breeding for monacrch dragon and didn't get it. So then I was torn between trying for this and the panda. Loooooove the panda. But I've collected the sweets so tried for this.
First try 5 hours - I speed it away as I'm going to bed and don't only want a 5 hour on nest as that will mess with token collecting for world event.
Try 2 - 5 hours again. I speed again but told myself that was the last time!
Try 3 - 8 hours!!!!!!! Please tell me iciclaw is the only 8 hour timer. I will be massively excited then! And then I get to try for the panda!!!!!

Yes only Iciclaw is 8 hours if you only breeding with a water/earth creature. I asume you're still breeding with CU ;) in this case.
So CONGRATS woo hoo. You can try tomorrow for the panda

Lisa0107
09-15-17, 06:40 PM
Yes only Iciclaw is 8 hours if you only breeding with a water/earth creature. I asume you're still breeding with CU ;) in this case.
So CONGRATS woo hoo. You can try tomorrow for the panda

I got 8 hour timer but it was a lamercury. So iciclaw is not the only 8 hour timer. I hope u get the iciclaw. Good luck

AppieP
09-15-17, 11:45 PM
I got 8 hour timer but it was a lamercury. So iciclaw is not the only 8 hour timer. I hope u get the iciclaw. Good luck

Lemurcury isn't available anymore.

Silverrain1
09-16-17, 01:58 AM
Iciclaw is on the nest ! So I gotta wait for it to hatch then I can start feeding. It's the only one I can use as my previous iciclaw is epic

AppieP
09-16-17, 02:47 AM
Iciclaw is on the nest ! So I gotta wait for it to hatch then I can start feeding. It's the only one I can use as my previous iciclaw is epic

Yeah! Just saw it during my visit. Good luck

Silverrain1
09-16-17, 04:09 AM
Yeah! Just saw it during my visit. Good luck

Thanks! And congrats on ur goblin

liesl23
09-16-17, 08:39 AM
help, I am having no luck, I am trying to breed an Iciclaw, I have bred Frostfang & Rock Rhino together twice and both times I have gotten a Rainguin, I am breeding frostfang & rock rhino now for the 3rd time and I have an 11 hour timer, any suggestions?

Silverrain1
09-16-17, 11:09 AM
Waiting on my evo flower finishing so I can get my iciclaw in!

JanineQuinty
09-16-17, 11:14 AM
Help! I have no luck breeding icy claw....I'm trying for 4 days now :(

Sugarcat5
09-16-17, 11:21 AM
This is getting ridiculous! Some goals I get the animal right away...no problem n usually can get a whole army of them n some goals I get everything except the animal I need. Still trying for the iciclaw but losing hope that i will get it. Luckily I do happen to have two of them already so probably gonna skip the breed n move on to the feed! Good luck to those of u still trying to get iciclaw😁

liesl23
09-16-17, 02:13 PM
wow, I have bred Frostfang & Rock Rhino together 4 times now and each time I have gotten a Rainguin. :( I am trying for an Iciclaw!! I have 3 days left and I still need to complete step 3 so that I can get the goblin, but so far I am having no luck breeding the Iciclaw!

Silverrain1
09-16-17, 04:41 PM
10 hour evolve for iciclaw. In the flower now, I'll get him in the morning, finish feeds and the goblin is mine!!!!! I think I started playing just after he was available the first time so glad to get him this time

Zamom72
09-16-17, 05:51 PM
Nothing but (& pardon any misspelled names, please) Rainguins & Chromodiles, which is funny because I couldn't breed 1 when I needed to. I even got a Rockodile, which I kept since I long since sold when I needed room. I never seem to be able to breed when needed. The upside, I'm doing well in the tournament thanks to the tip in the last one!

Zamom72
09-16-17, 06:00 PM
Nothing but (& pardon any misspelled names, please) Rainguins & Chromodiles, which is funny because I couldn't breed 1 when I needed to. I even got a Rockodile, which I kept since I long since sold when I needed room. I never seem to be able to breed when needed. The upside, I'm doing well in the tournament thanks to the tip in the last one!

Holy cow! I got him! Glacial Griffin (lvl 6) & Blizzard (lvl 11). When I saw the 8 hrs, I had to speed it up to be sure. Good luck everyone still trying.

Sugarcat5
09-17-17, 11:24 AM
Congrats Zamon72 and silverrain1 on getting the iciclaw. I figured I would give it one or two more tries before I skip. First try.....rainguin☹. One more try before I throw in the towel.

liesl23
09-17-17, 11:39 AM
Congrats Zamon72 and silverrain1 on getting the iciclaw. I figured I would give it one or two more tries before I skip. First try.....rainguin☹. One more try before I throw in the towel.
have you gotton your Iciclaw yet? I am having lots of trouble with that one

Silverrain1
09-17-17, 01:24 PM

thank you. Good luck getting the iciclaw. I wouldn't skip until last minute as you need to feed it 50 times so unless you have one already you will need to skip the feedings to and all of those gems quickly add up!
With an 8 hour breed and two 10 hour evolves, you can keep trying until about when U have a day and a half left.

About 1 hour left in the eco flower for me then I can do the last 5 feeds and get the goblin!

AppieP
09-17-17, 01:40 PM
thank you. Good luck getting the iciclaw. I wouldn't skip until last minute as you need to feed it 50 times so unless you have one already you will need to skip the feedings to and all of those gems quickly add up!
With an 8 hour breed and two 10 hour evolves, you can keep trying until about when U have a day and a half left.

About 1 hour left in the eco flower for me then I can do the last 5 feeds and get the goblin!

Nice work glad you almost made it. Already CONGRATS with your Goblin.

Silverrain1
09-17-17, 02:22 PM
Nice work glad you almost made it. Already CONGRATS with your Goblin.

Thanks, I'm off to bed so I speed the last half hour and done my last 5 feedings. Now the lovely little goblin is in storage where he will probably have to live (sad face)

Sugarcat5
09-17-17, 04:31 PM
No...didnt get the iciclaw. I gave up n gem skipped since I had a baby iciclaw already that i could feed. It's evolving right now to level 4.

Zamom72
09-17-17, 09:21 PM

Thank you! I don't know if time ran out. I hope everyone got theirs!

liesl23
09-18-17, 06:40 AM
Congratulations to everyone that have got their Iciclaws!! I haven't gotten mine yet, I am getting frustrated, any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Miswinston
09-18-17, 06:55 AM
Goblin Gobbler Egg
https://s26.postimg.org/l3qg9orfp/Screenshot_20170918-191944.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/l3qg9orfp/)

NilsonPets
09-18-17, 08:40 AM
What was the hatch and evolve time on this???

Jojocl141587
09-18-17, 09:07 AM
Finally hatched an ice claw this morning, in my nest now. Luckily I already had one so I don't gotta wait to do the feeding part. Hopefully I'll be able to get him to epic

BBHome20
09-18-17, 10:52 AM
Hatching is 14 hrs & evo is 16 hrs

willjardell2003
09-19-17, 04:45 AM
After the goblin goal dissappear, will the Libra goal replace? I'm keeping my CU and thunder mammoth in the breeding den, I haven't put it to main nest because I prepare for libra goalline, hope it will come as soon as it can

Miswinston
09-19-17, 06:36 AM
After the goblin goal dissappear, will the Libra goal replace? I'm keeping my CU and thunder mammoth in the breeding den, I haven't put it to main nest because I prepare for libra goalline, hope it will come as soon as it can

No, the Libra goal didn't automatically pop up when I finished the Goblin Gobbler goal. Maybe they're going to wait till the WE is done. IDK.

liesl23
09-19-17, 10:27 AM
no Goblin Gobbler for me :( maybe next time

DirkDragon
09-19-17, 10:45 AM
Hatching is 14 hrs & evo is 16 hrs

Thanks for the info.

starship412
09-19-17, 02:26 PM
Guess when Iciclaw decided to show its face? Last night. Couldn't hatch it until 20 minutes before the event ended. The past week it was a never ending parade of Rainguins and it's not the first time this kind of thing happened on this game - a common showing up back to back to back to back. That garbage made me miss out on the Station Dalmation and the other service animals - parades of Armodillos. The code seems messed up for my game on here and DS, can someone look into that? Sheesh!