PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for new creatures

calvinxx
10-02-15, 10:49 AM
I think there should be a volture creature :)

calvinxx
12-20-15, 07:42 PM
Hey TL, I just thought of a really great idea! New Tree of Life creature. Christmas Treent!!! It could be Xmas/Tree of Life element and be red and white and bred with Nature/Fire. I would be ecstatic if this happened :)

sweetdeda
12-21-15, 07:09 PM
Hey TL, I just thought of a really great idea! New Tree of Life creature. Christmas Treent!!! It could be Xmas/Tree of Life element and be red and white and bred with Nature/Fire. I would be ecstatic if this happened :)

Awesome idea! I hope TL listens, more than likely too late for this year but we can definitely hope for next year. Plenty of time for TL to design it.

Drachenia
12-22-15, 08:27 PM

Great Idee Calvinxx, I hop TL to design it :D Please TL Christmas-Treent

PrairieGrass
05-31-16, 09:00 PM
With the recent tragic death of Harambe the gorilla at the Cincinnati Zoo, I thought perhaps Storm 8 could do a World Event that includes 3 or 4 endangered animals/reptiles/birds from around the world, including of course the silverback gorilla, afterall gorillas are meant to live in forests, especially a fantasy forest. It would be nice if a habitat could be one of the prizes in the event like they used to be.

Silverrain1
09-04-16, 01:44 AM
I know you had already asked for all our ideas (and we really appreciated that) but this one came to me this morning and I had to share! What about something similar to the zodiacs but with people's birth stones? You could make a nice habitat that join together like the zodiacs did, you could also make it with a new element for the birth stone. I also thought it would be pretty cool if perhaps they were the same animal but different colours to correspond with their gem. They could all b either horses or dragons or something! Wolves or foxes or bears!

ABABAU
09-04-16, 01:49 PM
I like it👍

hazeljennifer
09-09-16, 11:11 PM
Cool. Or even Chinese Astrology animals with unique habitats. 😋

Drachenia
09-15-16, 11:47 AM
Oh FlatFoot that would be great , but please do not as a leaderboard price . A Jaglion , here 's a picture to help . Would be great if that could move into FFS to Liger

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/7567a9-1473965541.jpg (http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=7567a9-1473965541.jpg)

Phoenix406
07-10-17, 12:43 PM
I would like to see more different types of animals. I know that the game usually uses animals whose names can be made into a pun or something funny or alliterative. What about some more exotic animals, like the gnu, the okapi, and coati mundi. I'm sure I can find more suggestions with time. I don't have the complete animal list in front of me of what has already been created in the game.

jlihere
07-13-17, 10:59 AM
First aid like to say I started off playing Dragon Story but when Fantasy Forest Story came out later that year I joined that and now it is the only game I play consistently even since. One thing I wish to see carry over from Dragon Story however is the quest post. I'd love to see it (say level 201 since 200 seems to currently be the highest level, though that seems really high for newer player so maybe not) appear as well as a new type: the wind type (perhaps represented with a white swirl or cloud or something). I'm thinking the wind type basic creature is available for purchase with COINS in the store and other types will be breedable or for purchase with GEMS like the other basic types of fire, earth, and nature. Then any winds type creature can be sent on a quest for varying lengths of time. I'd really love to see the quests not so much like Dragon Story where you have to pick the specific quest for the specific possible prizes but just one quest option for many different sorts of prizes including: food, coins, runes, some decorations, occasionally a gem, and rarely a special quest-only super rare or ultra rare creature. Like a lottery - one quest and who knows what you're going to get out of it. Or broken up by specific prizes would be alright with me so long as we can someday get a quest post!!

I would also LOVE to see aquarium type animals. I've been hoping you guys would have this sort of idea for awhile now and then the Sunfish showed up and sorta dashed those hopes so I decided to mention it instead of waiting.The symbol could be a little fish bowl and the habitat could be a giant fish bowl (available in the store for purchase with COINS). But I don't want to see a single even only of this type. I want to see these fishy creatures show up on occasion in different events or breedable forms. Just like the sunfish was the only fish in its event, these could be the only in other events too. Just flat out a new type like dark, nature, fire, earth, legendary, etc.

CuddlePuddlev2
07-13-17, 05:01 PM
I would also LOVE to see aquarium type animals. I've been hoping you guys would have this sort of idea for awhile now and then the Sunfish showed up and sorta dashed those hopes so I decided to mention it instead of waiting.The symbol could be a little fish bowl and the habitat could be a giant fish bowl (available in the store for purchase with COINS). But I don't want to see a single even only of this type. I want to see these fishy creatures show up on occasion in different events or breedable forms. Just like the sunfish was the only fish in its event, these could be the only in other events too. Just flat out a new type like dark, nature, fire, earth, legendary, etc.

I like some of your ideas, especially the quest outpost & fish bowl one (but with cool fish, not big ugly yellow ones)!

honoroll321
11-11-17, 12:15 PM
I like some of your ideas, especially the quest outpost & fish bowl one (but with cool fish, not big ugly yellow ones)!
OMG! I can't believe I never thought of that! We totally need sea animals! Not just fish either that would be nice.*