PDA

View Full Version : Ye Olde Stove???

wdwjean
10-01-15, 06:01 PM
Does anyone know how to get the Ye Olde Stove? I have a stockpile of the Ye Olde Knob parts that neighbors had sent me, but still hadn't been able to find out what they they were for. I assumed at some point we would be notified of a new version or something so I kept accepting them from people. Upon doing some digging on the forums, I discovered that there was a Restaurant Story Renaissance Faire that I never had any knowledge of. (Android user, as you might have guessed.) I downloaded this version of the app yesterday, but still have not figured out how to get the Ye Olde Stove. It's not in the appliance list anywhere to purchase, and if it was from from a goal, I would expect to still still see it in the appliance list only grayed out (like some of the the summer Olympics items still come up for me from years ago), but no goals ever came up when I opened this new version. Can anybody shed some light on this subject for me please? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

R5FanForever1
10-02-15, 02:05 PM
Have you opened the game Restaurant Story: Renaissance Faire yet? When I found the update to download, I opened the game and the Ye Olde Stove should found in the appliances tab.

wdwjean
10-02-15, 04:32 PM
Have you opened the game Restaurant Story: Renaissance Faire yet? When I found the update to download, I opened the game and the Ye Olde Stove should found in the appliances tab.

Yes, downloaded the Renaissance Faire version of the app and have been using it for the past two days. The Ye Olde Stove does NOT come up anywhere under the appliances tab, either available or grayed out if it had been part of a goal. I also don't have any goals popping up either. So I'm still at a loss. Help!

twospoons
10-02-15, 07:21 PM
well, there's no goals running if you finished last month's. out of curiosity, can you find the rest of the Ren Faire stuff? floor decorations were the jousting knights, fortune teller, king & queen with a path leading up to the thrones. are you missing that too, or just the oven?