DeeDe99
10-01-15, 03:24 AM
Just checking app updates in the App Store and noticed this. Sounds kewl!24379

lindseyny
10-01-15, 01:52 PM
It does! I'm excited.

DeeDe99
10-01-15, 04:27 PM
As soon as the Tales are over, I'm concentrating on preparing for battle. I want the Halloween tournament boss!

Clark_Wayne
10-02-15, 01:31 AM
i think rather that this is for the coming world event ! :eek:

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 01:51 AM
It is still a tournament, says so clearly in those notes. Either way - I want!!

Ajcl01
10-02-15, 04:52 AM
Love the Halloween theme!! Want lots of spooky dragons! But why aren't there any Halloween themed decoration to buy in the shop? I downloaded the awesome Halloween version but nada, guess my neighbors bought them last year.

lady_saphira
10-02-15, 05:23 AM
It would be awesome if they did a Halloween world event. Multiple decorations and dragons for Halloween!

cocauina
10-02-15, 05:30 AM
Love the Halloween theme!! Want lots of spooky dragons! But why aren't there any Halloween themed decoration to buy in the shop? I downloaded the awesome Halloween version but nada, guess my neighbors bought them last year.

TL re-release the halloween decor every year, you only need to wait :) Last year the decor was re-released with the Halloween World Event, don't know about this year.

Ajcl01
10-02-15, 07:11 AM
TL re-release the halloween decor every year, you only need to wait :) Last year the decor was re-released with the Halloween World Event, don't know about this year.

Oh lovely, I'll be waiting impatiently! :) I'm also having fingers crossed for a World Event that gives dragons and haunted habitats :)

amerirish
10-02-15, 08:12 AM
Thank goodness the Black Cat dragon will be a tournament prize! It took me weeks of breeding on two nests to finally get Siamese. I definitely don't want to go through that again, but I must maintain my Crazy Cat Lady status :D

ndtrance
10-02-15, 08:20 AM
Thank goodness the Black Cat dragon will be a tournament prize! It took me weeks of breeding on two nests to finally get Siamese. I definitely don't want to go through that again, but I must maintain my Crazy Cat Lady status :D

I already informed my fellow Cat Lady neighbors of this dragon lol. Tourney dragon means we can only get one though unless you fork over a fortune in gold. But I agree, it took me forever to get Siamese. I think I bred Black Diamond before I got Siamese.

Natasha_07
10-02-15, 11:54 AM
I want a Halloween world event, I also would like if they could bring back Boo, Witch, Wraith, Spirit, Spider, Zombie & Raven.

The only lucky ones I've breed are Pumpkin & Skeleton during 2013 & 2014.

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 01:05 PM
All this is sounding better and better!

Have you all downloaded the Halloween version of DS? It is a great recolouration, but gets a bit hard on the eyes after too long!

ThePawlor
10-02-15, 03:09 PM
What's the exact name of this version? I can't find it without it on the Play Store :-/

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 03:14 PM
What's the exact name of this version? I can't find it without it on the Play Store :-/

Not yet - coming soon. Probably end of October-ish?

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 03:17 PM

I'm happy too, for the same reason. Getting Glitter nearly gave me pulpitations!

Amerirish, my apologies for any misunderstanding on the other thread. Wasn't intentional.

ThePawlor
10-02-15, 03:21 PM
Ooh, okay, thanks! I received a notification that there was a new update, but it didn't say which, so I assumed it would be this one ^^

Gabi2111
10-02-15, 04:37 PM

You got the Siamese !!!! You lucky duck. Congrats!!!!
I'm trying since weeks for it...lol ....no success yet. SO jealous.

And looking forward also to the black cat dragon. Hopefully less difficult then it's Siamese brother (or sister)

Sandybellee
10-03-15, 03:01 AM
Really looking forward to this one although I've only ever won 2 tournaments so far. Diamond would be a must for those but I don't have one yet. I'm not even doing the current tourney to save easier battles for the Tales to get Harvest dragon.

I hope it looks like the Siamese except for the coloration! I adore black cats!

DeeDe99
10-03-15, 03:13 AM
Sandy, so far I'm not writing home about either Diamond or Warrior Prince in the Arena. Watermelon, Parakeet, Lightning and Nightlight have all been more useful for me. Nouveau is shaping up well too. Most of them are level 6!! Except Watermelon & Parakeet.

Sandybellee
10-03-15, 09:22 AM
Sandy, so far I'm not writing home about either Diamond or Warrior Prince in the Arena. Watermelon, Parakeet, Lightning and Nightlight have all been more useful for me. Nouveau is shaping up well too. Most of them are level 6!! Except Watermelon & Parakeet.

Good to hear! Maybe there's hope for me yet. :) I got sick of being stuck on one round for a day or two every single time and decided not to go for the tournaments unless I really like the prize dragon until I have raised some good fighters. I've been working on Nouveau but must add Watermelon to the list and give it some food. :)

bakerystoe
10-04-15, 03:16 AM
YAY YAY YAY YAY! now we can expand and discover new types like FFS!:) that's great!;)

awsumum
10-15-15, 10:36 PM
Any news on Black Cat dragon? Or am I too impatient? More towards end of October? Sorry if I'm jumping the *** here!

DeeDe99
10-15-15, 10:40 PM
Any news on Black Cat dragon? Or am I too impatient? More towards end of October? Sorry if I'm jumping the *** here!

I'm thinking likely to be timed to end on October 31 (that's Halloween? Not sure..) or thereabouts.

I am equally impatient, have no fear!! ;)

awsumum
10-15-15, 10:50 PM
I'm thinking likely to be timed to end on October 31 (that's Halloween? Not sure..) or thereabouts.

I am equally impatient, have no fear!! ;)

Thankyou DeeDee! Ahhh, a fellow enthusiast! :D