PDA

View Full Version : Android Players Mistreated

kikicola1
09-30-15, 12:52 PM
Why does Team Lava and Storm 8 look over the Android players like we are nobodies!!!? We don't get updates but yet players who have Iphones are sending me sapphire gifts that I cannot use! I am so sick of it! Is our time spent and money spent on this game no good to you?!!! You people have yet to give us a block option, gem dispenser, new appliance updates, and push notifications!!!!! YES THAT'S RIGHT....WE NO LONGER HAVE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TO LET US KNOW WHEN OUR FOOD IS READY! Hell I have been using my timer on my phone for the past 2 months because you refuse to treat Android players like we matter as well! You will regret mistreating us....we make up a large fanbase of your games!

hinasa
09-30-15, 01:59 PM
Totally agree! It's plain horrid the way they are so casual to android players, I am getting parts from my neighbors and I don't even have the update yet getting really tired of the way they are acting with non iPhone players.

kimandamelia
09-30-15, 02:09 PM
Totally agree! It's plain horrid the way they are so casual to android players, I am getting parts from my neighbors and I don't even have the update yet getting really tired of the way they are acting with non iPhone players.

Well, the only thing we can do about is quit playing and that means a big chunk of money gone, maybe then they will use a tiny portion of their brains. I stopped buying gems here and in BS because of this, and I used to buy a lot. Surprisingly, I don't miss buying every new thing one bit.

twospoons
09-30-15, 02:20 PM
i've never cared about blocking people (never had the need, fortunately), and i actually like new versions for the free gems, although the extended waiting periods are annoying. but i'll accept sapphires now, knowing that i'll eventually build the ovens. broken push notifications suck, but they also screwed some functionality up for iOS when they updated their game, so that's not an iOS v. android issue, that's just them being incompetent.

but i will agree with you on the in-game items that are released to iOS but not android--not just the gem dispenser, but also the bundles that included items i wanted but couldn't get just because of my operating system. rude. i'm hoping that we haven't had any in a while is because they're not releasing any more until they're universally available.

edited to add: i forgot about the watching videos for free gems until lalasmooth mentioned it below. i dislike that feature even for iOS players, since it's not offered to them equally, but i also think that should be extended to droid.

poopiepants79
09-30-15, 02:25 PM
Why does Team Lava and Storm 8 look over the Android players like we are nobodies!!!? We don't get updates but yet players who have Iphones are sending me sapphire gifts that I cannot use! I am so sick of it! Is our time spent and money spent on this game no good to you?!!! You people have yet to give us a block option, gem dispenser, new appliance updates, and push notifications!!!!! YES THAT'S RIGHT....WE NO LONGER HAVE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS TO LET US KNOW WHEN OUR FOOD IS READY! Hell I have been using my timer on my phone for the past 2 months because you refuse to treat Android players like we matter as well! You will regret mistreating us....we make up a large fanbase of your games!

You are absolutely right!!! This is ridiculous, how we get ignored..
This is discrimination..IMO, If you cannot provide to both ios and Android, THEN DON'T provide it at all.
That's like, not giving something to someone because of race ,gender etc... ONLY CATERING to a certain group.

LalaSmooth
09-30-15, 02:30 PM
I agree - us android users want videos to get free gems and also those offers for a limited time. All we seem to get is stupid updates!

poopiepants79
09-30-15, 02:39 PM
Here's food for thought, STORM EIGHT. Why don't you add some new recipes to the existing ovens that we already have. I have been playing since June 2014 and have mastered pretty much all the recipes in ovens and stoves...even on Bakery STORY.

kikicola1
09-30-15, 02:50 PM
I uninstalled BS and FS....don't play them anymore because of the issues with Android. And I refuse to buy anymore gems! They will not get one red penny from me or other Android platers I know personally. If I can find a great restaurant simulation game like RS that doesn't require adding FB, I will be uninstalling RS as well! To hell with Team Lava/Storm 8 and the way they treat us!

R5FanForever1
09-30-15, 03:08 PM
I agree - us android users want videos to get free gems and also those offers for a limited time. All we seem to get is stupid updates!

I uninstalled BS and FS....don't play them anymore because of the issues with Android. And I refuse to buy anymore gems! They will not get one red penny from me or other Android platers I know personally. If I can find a great restaurant simulation game like RS that doesn't require adding FB, I will be uninstalling RS as well! To hell with Team Lava/Storm 8 and the way they treat us!
I agree. I have been thinking about uninstalling RS for a while, but it depends on the future updates we get on android and the game. I would also like to see some videos to earn free gems on Android as well.

poopiepants79
09-30-15, 03:55 PM
I agree. I have been thinking about uninstalling RS for a while, but it depends on the future updates we get on android and the game. I would also like to see some videos to earn free gems on Android as well.

Same here, I'm done with them and their stupid replies back, THAT make NONSENSE

twospoons
09-30-15, 04:29 PM
You are absolutely right!!! This is ridiculous, how we get ignored..
This is discrimination..IMO, If you cannot provide to both ios and Android, THEN DON'T provide it at all.
That's like, not giving something to someone because of race ,gender etc... ONLY CATERING to a certain group.

yeah! android lives matter!*

*this is complete sarcasm. your problems with the game are not equivalent to racism.

kooky panda
10-01-15, 09:52 AM
New version for Android was released yesterday in the Google Market.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory50&hl=en