PDA

View Full Version : Gems

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:42 PM
So in my new it asked me to download imobester for 6 gems . So i did and NO Gems ??? How do i get my gem ..i want them lol HELP ME PLEASE.......Storm id is emontoya

Unregistered
02-15-11, 09:05 PM
So in my new it asked me to download imobester for 6 gems . So i did and NO Gems ??? How do i get my gem ..i want them lol HELP ME PLEASE.......Storm id is emontoya

Did you wait for the iMobster download to finish? And you should enter iMobster's main screen first before you decide to delete the game which I believe most of us would do.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 01:55 AM
I installed imobster and racing live to and NO gems! I played till level 5 i think... a couple weeks ago i installed these games to and also no gems! I mailed teamlava but still no answer... its 3 weeks ago! Dont post the links if it doesnot work!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 01:56 AM
Forgot to post my stormid: HouseDV

RestArteckos
02-16-11, 02:34 AM
I have the same thing...
Games downloaded but i don't have Gems...

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:00 AM
I just want my gems for these games!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 06:48 AM
Same problem for me. That's really deceptive of them...

Unregistered
02-16-11, 08:42 AM
I'm not getting ay gem pop up for game offers.

Keep in mind that if u ever downloaded the particular game before, then deleted, you won't get gems as the other game will show u as already having an account. It only works for a very first time with new game.

Also, don't forget that after downloading offer game, u have to at least open it and play or reg. For a minute before it will award u gems on Story games.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 10:14 AM
I have downloaded or tried to download at least 4 or 5 games and got gems only once. I never had them before, I've played them all up to the point where I could create a username, but nothing...and it keeps prompting over and over and over... is there going to be a fix?