PDA

View Full Version : Question about mithril dragon

stargaze91
09-29-15, 09:17 PM
:confused: the mithril dragon is on sale for 300 gems..I was saving up some gems for harvest pergola and a second wizard school..is it worth buying the mithril dragon now..or should I just buy a second wizard school

SpiritWind00
09-29-15, 09:44 PM
Hard question. It all depends on where you are in the game. The pyre dragon event called for mithril for each adventure to the pyre caves and the dragon was invaluable if you didn't have good stocks. You don't need as much mithril once you've gotten past a certain point. My preference would be: wizard school, pergola, dragon. Energy is a premium commodity!

If you can craft your own mithril, then you have a backup source. In saying that though, I love my little mithie, he's super cute! Don't collect from him as I'm maxed on mithril, however he adds a certain charm with the other dragons.

stargaze91
09-29-15, 10:50 PM
Thank you SpiritWind :) I can craft mithril but 50 silver!! Hmmm...guess the mithril dragon goes to my wish list

mreames
09-29-15, 11:24 PM
What really makes it hard is that you don't see it for 300 gems very often. I agree with SW's order of things. You can never go wrong with the 2nd wizard school. It really depends on where you are in your goals. There are a few goals that make it seem like you need mithril left and right and that's when I bought a mithril dragon at full price. I will say that even though I'm full of mithril and dragon scales, I do collect from my 6 dragons every day because they have a chance of dropping a light armor, long sword, wisp, 2 gems, 2 coal, 5 energy.... Or nothing. Lol but yeah, after you get passed those few goals, the need for mithril drops dramatically.

stargaze91
09-30-15, 01:43 AM
Yeah..that's why I'm thinking of buying one. Dragons are not on sale always..and I have like 10 mithril :( and I always miss sales on the good stuff..I bought a mermaid pond a day before it was on sale yeeesh....I don't have an Ali..lost my only pink Ali along with my previous queendom..so my present queendom looks kind of dull..I think I'll have enough for a wizard school soon..

Sandybellee
09-30-15, 02:37 AM
How much is the normal prize for a mithril dragon?

SpiritWind00
09-30-15, 02:44 AM
400 gems.

Sandybellee
09-30-15, 02:55 AM
400 gems.

Thank you, Spirit Wind!

you're welcome! :) are you thinking of getting one? SW.

stargaze91
09-30-15, 04:16 AM
I couldn't resist that mithril dragon just sitting there on sale.. I just bought one ,and he's a cutie :o

meme1098
09-30-15, 10:35 AM
Yeah..that's why I'm thinking of buying one. Dragons are not on sale always..and I have like 10 mithril :( and I always miss sales on the good stuff..I bought a mermaid pond a day before it was on sale yeeesh....I don't have an Ali..lost my only pink Ali along with my previous queendom..so my present queendom looks kind of dull..I think I'll have enough for a wizard school soon..

Do you have a password for the ID on the other account? You can play both games if so. There's a login feature available in a few other S8 games, Restaurant & Bakery Story, for example.

stargaze91
09-30-15, 11:12 AM
Do you have a password for the ID on the other account? You can play both games if so. There's a login feature available in a few other S8 games, Restaurant & Bakery Story, for example.

My brother accidentally deleted my game about a few months back..I didn't know about setting a password ,or login feature then..I didn't even mail support:(. I just started over, visited the forum,and learnt a lot of stuff..I use two accounts on my device now.. I don't even remember my old ID now :rolleyes:

meme1098
09-30-15, 12:31 PM
My brother accidentally deleted my game about a few months back..I didn't know about setting a password ,or login feature then..I didn't even mail support:(. I just started over, visited the forum,and learnt a lot of stuff..I use two accounts on my device now.. I don't even remember my old ID now :rolleyes:

Ok...I'm glad it's all worked out for you

ladyperidot
10-02-15, 09:48 AM
I couldn't resist that mithril dragon just sitting there on sale.. I just bought one ,and he's a cutie :o

Me either, he's such a pretty color. Besides, this way I have less to lose if I have a "fat fingers error" and click the wrong thing

Clark_Wayne
10-03-15, 01:46 AM
Hard question. It all depends on where you are in the game. The pyre dragon event called for mithril for each adventure to the pyre caves and the dragon was invaluable if you didn't have good stocks. You don't need as much mithril once you've gotten past a certain point. My preference would be: wizard school, pergola, dragon. Energy is a premium commodity!

If you can craft your own mithril, then you have a backup source. In saying that though, I love my little mithie, he's super cute! Don't collect from him as I'm maxed on mithril, however he adds a certain charm with the other dragons.

i already have 2 wizard schools. i was saving for alicorn, but if the mithril dragon can drop energy (and gems !), why pergola would be better than the dragon ? what are the pergola's drop ?