PDA

View Full Version : Crafting bait

kiddie2
09-29-15, 06:50 PM
How do I get to craft the spring bait or is it gone it says I can buy for 70 gems but will not let me craft it what is wrong please help

GuardiaOsteo
09-30-15, 02:11 AM
How do I get to craft the spring bait or is it gone it says I can buy for 70 gems but will not let me craft it what is wrong please help

I'd like to know too - I still had some spring bait but I couldn't use it in my pond, just ended when the event ended, had to sell it, nothing else I could do - waste of resources

sonofarev2
10-24-15, 11:54 AM
I also am having the same problem, bait shows on pond (0 amount) but doesn't show inside bait shop to craft it, just corn/wheat bait and "spookey" bait. But can buy it for 70 gems (which i don't have). HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
Lvl 17
iOS 9

ciarjen
10-24-15, 12:13 PM
I also am having the same problem, bait shows on pond (0 amount) but doesn't show inside bait shop to craft it, just corn/wheat bait and "spookey" bait. But can buy it for 70 gems (which i don't have). HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
Lvl 17
iOS 9

Do you mean the golden lure?

You can't craft them but they show up in the pond because if you have them, you can use them. They are one of the prizes in the current event prize machine.