PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Gophers

Joyfulnana
09-29-15, 05:30 PM
I'm on level 83 and there are 2 orange gophers in plastic bags. They steal all the carrots. I have to clear 9 of them. Problem is, I can't even clear one. I have tried everything I can think of. Am I missing something? Is there a glitch? How do you clear them???

debrasbistro
09-30-15, 02:15 AM
I'm on level 83 and there are 2 orange gophers in plastic bags. They steal all the carrots. I have to clear 9 of them. Problem is, I can't even clear one. I have tried everything I can think of. Am I missing something? Is there a glitch? How do you clear them???

Hi did you try matching carrots with them; that works for me or use a juice box on the row or a smoothie match.

Joyfulnana
09-30-15, 05:29 AM
Yes I tried that. Didn't work. Maybe it's a glitch.

PikaSquirrel
09-30-15, 01:25 PM

In this level, the gophers will take honey. In order to remove the plastic bag, you need to use a Boost on them. Once the plastic bag is removed, make matches next to the gophers to hit them until the number goes down and removes them. Once you remove the gophers, you can collect the rest of the honey you need for the level.

Joyfulnana
09-30-15, 05:06 PM
It was a glitch on my iPad. Transferred my account to my son's iPad and I was able to clear it, then I went back to my iPad with it cleared.