PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Update - 9/29/2015

IsisGarden
09-29-15, 08:57 AM
Update day!

orleansparish
09-29-15, 09:36 AM
We are totally going to get some spring items. And I can't wait!!!

IsisGarden
09-29-15, 10:05 AM
We are totally going to get some spring items. And I can't wait!!!

I didn't want to be the one to say that. ������

Natasha_07
09-29-15, 10:48 AM
An autumn sale please, goodness why can't they do things in a logical way. Even spock would be disappointed.

ievuxia
09-29-15, 12:18 PM
Omg so lame..

deekathleen
09-29-15, 12:19 PM
What, is it out?

winterpumpkin
09-29-15, 12:43 PM
Really? OMG. :(

aiyoosha
09-29-15, 12:52 PM
fitness omg the lto is a fitness poster *smack*

deekathleen
09-29-15, 01:00 PM
Is that,all there is? One stretching girl and a poster? That is pretty pathetic.

aiyoosha
09-29-15, 01:10 PM
Is that,all there is? One stretching girl and a poster? That is pretty pathetic.

a stretching chick ugh i just saw the dumb poster and i was out of there. maybe these updates are like add ons to previous nicer updates? cuz who in the @@@@ can dress up their boutique with now a days updates?!

honeysweet77
09-29-15, 01:29 PM
I'm convinced that this game is at the end. Seems like they're putting in minimal effort to keep it going. I've continuously watched the weekly updates decline to the point where it is absolutely laughable. An old poster for gems, old wall decoration (that only shows on light colored wallpaper), washed-out display tables, and washed-out wallpaper. I've always decorated my shop based on category by having a shoe section, dress section, etc... so the declining weekly updates didn't affect my shop much. Now it has gotten to the point where the catalogs are so bad that I can't even continue filling my shop with appropriate clothing either. What happened to the summer swimwear? How about some sleepwear too. Are we going to get any outerwear like jackets and long coats? Probably not. How about some variety. What about more makeup or perfume? Since the weekly decor updates are lacking, at least give us better catalogs. :(

deekathleen
09-29-15, 01:50 PM
Is there a new display table and wall paper in this update?

How funny,auto correct kept changing display table into dismal table lol

gotalotaluv
09-29-15, 06:38 PM
....sigh....

spydre1
09-29-15, 07:14 PM
Is there a new version out? I keep seeing a new black dress that I haven't seen before today - breezy something or other?

DragonWished
09-29-15, 08:28 PM
Wow, what a disappointment this update is, so sparse and irrelevant to the season. I like the wallpaper and the counters.... desperately needs a display to support the theme. Yawn for the wall items. A mannequin as the main floor dec is just lazy.

Been on vacation in PA. Went to Macys in Philadelphia today, so many really lovely colors and styles for fall. Sigh.

Lenkapon
09-30-15, 05:00 PM
I didn't feel disappointed because at first I didn't give any hope on this.

Btw, for me, this game is getting worse and worse by the time Teamlava, FireMocha, and Shark Party got pooled into Storm8, in 2015 January.
They haven't been realeasing new LTO, and most of the updates were terrible since January.

jojopeanut
09-30-15, 09:00 PM
I'll say something positive. The wall decor (angel) it's nice storm8 giving for free. Breast Cancer awareness month.

Natasha_07
10-01-15, 11:50 AM
When are we going to get new coins doors, there isn't much to choose from. Now would be a good time for an autumn and a Halloween door.

adobo333
10-01-15, 03:02 PM
hey guys i need to transfer my game to a new ios device can some one help pls?

Lenkapon
10-02-15, 04:33 AM
hey guys i need to transfer my game to a new ios device can some one help pls?
Please see this thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Saigek
10-02-15, 07:42 AM
Newest version is Boardwalk

jojopeanut
10-03-15, 12:52 AM
Few day's ago I noticed for Android I play on the yard billboard is back. Mine announcing Farm 2 I hate the billboards. If you download the game will it go away? And no Autumn sale for us yet :(

jojopeanut
10-03-15, 02:55 PM
Few day's ago I noticed for Android I play on the yard billboard is back. Mine announcing Farm 2 I hate the billboards. If you download the game will it go away? And no Autumn sale for us yet :(
Never mind it was a goal lol 6 gems for me