PDA

View Full Version : need help on next purchase....

hendrix5061
09-29-15, 08:13 AM
Well I have saved up 200,000 and really don't want to waste it...I would like some advice on what would be the next on my list to buy...I do not have deli, jelly maker, sauce maker, candy maker, sushi shop or the candle maker, also did not buy the 2nd studio or bait shop....I did not buy the forge and did not plan on buying that anytime soon....
I was actually saving for the sushi shop but then thought I could buy 2 of the lesser expensive buildings...I know you can't pick for me but any suggestions would be a big help....
thanks very much......

Rynetory2
09-30-15, 12:04 AM
It's quite difficult to advise without knowing your level or if you had expanded to the hive or water garden...

Base on what you posted, you really need to save up lots of cash to get all those machines which you are behind. In general, (1) buy machines as they are open to you level up. The forge is the only exception which I refuse to buy. (2) machines which you do not have take priority over the duplicate machines. Eg if you have the option to buy both a new machine say deli and a second studio. The deli takes precedence. Get both if you have extra cash.

The sushi shop is very expensive machine which you may only have one or two recipes available to you at your level. There are about 5 recipes in sushi shop in total. I would advise you to buy the other buildings first.

Buy your first Bait shop (if you do not already have) and deli. Are you able to buy 2 more machines with your remaining cash or just one? Do you have hive? If yes buy candle maker or jelly maker. If not, buy the saucer first while you work on expanding the hive. After which, candy maker and sushi shop.

I.e. First bait shop, deli, (candle maker, jelly maker, saucer), candy maker, sushi shop, 2nd bait shop, 2nd studio.

For now, focus on earning more cash, you have way too many machines to catch up on. Don't let your existing machines stop working, sell everything you craft. Your deliveries will be more difficult if it isn't already. You don't have the machines to craft those items. Yes you can buy but you will only be spending the cash you badly needed to buy those machines.

hendrix5061
09-30-15, 05:46 AM
sorry about that .I guess it would help if I gave more info...

I'm on level 40.... I have 2 dairy, 3 feed mill, 2 windmill, deed fryer, kitchen, chocolatier, 1 studio, pizza oven, bakery, juicer, jewelsmith,
wishing well, beehive, truffle pen, and the water garden.... well I believe that's it...

thank you for the response oh !! I have $208,000.00

thanks again

Rynetory2
09-30-15, 06:01 AM
I still stand by this order. I.e. First bait shop, deli, (candle maker, jelly maker, saucer), candy maker, sushi shop, 2nd bait shop, 2nd studio.

However I think you need fishing pond and mine very soon if you take part in events. The luck and goal types of FS2 events need dairy, chocolatier, kitchen, bakery, windmill, studio, bait shop, fishing pond and mine.

And herbs garden although it is not required for event but it is a part of this game. Several items need herbs. Happy farming. :)

syncler78
09-30-15, 07:25 AM
I still stand by this order. I.e. First bait shop, deli, (candle maker, jelly maker, saucer), candy maker, sushi shop, 2nd bait shop, 2nd studio.

However I think you need fishing pond and mine very soon if you take part in events. The luck and goal types of FS2 events need dairy, chocolatier, kitchen, bakery, windmill, studio, bait shop, fishing pond and mine.

And herbs garden although it is not required for event but it is a part of this game. Several items need herbs. Happy farming. :)

My 2 cents: get the 2nd bait shop before the sushi shop if you play the events. Many times the events will have you go fishing for items and the 2nd bait shop really comes in handy making the lures. I'm still passing on orders that ask for sushi while I build my coins back up since the sushi shop costs so much. Not being able to make sushi hasn't really been a problem for me.

Also, of the ones rynetory listed in parenthesis, I would go in that order. The items you can make with the saucer are a pain so leave that one alone for awhile :), you already have the beehive so that will get used for the candle maker, and you should expand to the herb garden soon if you haven't already, which will help you make items from the jelly maker.

Good luck!

hendrix5061
09-30-15, 01:26 PM
Thank you for the responses and I did forget about the mine.....I do have the mine the fishing pond and the herb garden ...sorry about that...
I will go ahead and do the list....candle maker and jelly maker and go from there.......thank you very much....

hendrix5061
09-30-15, 01:28 PM
Well I just bought the deli, candle maker and the candy maker.......thanks again