PDA

View Full Version : Watching videos for gems

YukitaBanana
09-28-15, 01:21 PM
This just started today. I was watching videos to earn gems and out of nowhere I get this message.

There isn't anything wrong with the Internet, I can easily open the Bakery Story app. It just says that when I try to watch videos.

Please help :(

YukitaBanana
09-28-15, 01:22 PM
The picture is really blurry. Here's what it says: Error, the Internet connection appears to be offline.

SparklyOctopus
09-28-15, 01:32 PM
Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

YukitaBanana
09-28-15, 03:52 PM
Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps?

It's working now! Nevermind! XD

SparklyOctopus
09-28-15, 04:00 PM
Glad to hear it's been fixed! :D

YukitaBanana
09-30-15, 10:39 AM
Glad to hear it's been fixed! :D

Aaa actually it stopped working again. I uninstalled and reinstalled, please help thank you

poopiepants79
09-30-15, 10:41 AM
this just started today. I was watching videos to earn gems and out of nowhere i get this message.

there isn't anything wrong with the internet, i can easily open the bakery story app. It just says that when i try to watch videos.

Please help :(

wow, lol. I haven't seen the option for that since i started in 2014

SparklyOctopus
09-30-15, 10:42 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com with a screenshot of what you're seeing. One of our agents will be able to assist you. :)

poopiepants79
09-30-15, 10:45 AM
glad to hear it's been fixed! :d

hey sparklyoctopus! Why don't i have that option to watch videos for gems? I never get the gem discounts either or what about this one... I never even get the notifications for newer versions of the games. Why is this? Can you explain this to me..
Yes....to answer you question,i have reinstalled,i have went as far as wiping my whole device.. Answer this one.

Beecause
10-03-15, 12:54 PM
Ive never been able to watch a video, not even once on any of the games.

I always get that the" video failed to load. Please try again later."

124pm
10-03-15, 07:14 PM
hey sparklyoctopus! Why don't i have that option to watch videos for gems? I never get the gem discounts either or what about this one... I never even get the notifications for newer versions of the games. Why is this? Can you explain this to me..
Yes....to answer you question,i have reinstalled,i have went as far as wiping my whole device.. Answer this one.

The option to watch videos for gems is only available to iOS players. And that too will be offered at random. Some will get to watch for 2 gems, some more than 2, some none at all. Boils down to luck. As for notification for newer versions, I don't think S8 has ever had notifications to download newer versions.. Only for android players, sometimes you'll get a pop up to download another game for 6 gems.

Seniors players do correct me if I'm wrong.