PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ivy's Kitchen & Harvest Pergola

nancydrew88
09-28-15, 08:47 AM
What do these buildings drop? I'm interested in spending my gems on a new building, but I'm not sure which one to choose. What do you usually get from these buildings?

angela3737
09-28-15, 09:11 AM
What do these buildings drop? I'm interested in spending my gems on a new building, but I'm not sure which one to choose. What do you usually get from these buildings?

I don't know why I can't find anything about Ivys kitchen ..? I don't see it in the market or on either of my 2 accounts ( or don't recognize them from sleep deprived playing these games lol)...

Anyways .i LOVE LOVE LOVE. The harvest pergola ..I have 2 of them on both my accounts ....amd i never buy gems ..only get gems from downloads or from game ( purple cow and quests) so my few gems are always precious ..but this is one of my favorite things ..I love how it drops all different food ( occasionally even a complete meal / feast .....today between the 2 collections on my one account I received hearty stew ,eggs,pasta , bacon and bread ". I actually usually don't even use my regular kitchens much between this and the bountiful table .i can't remember if this was completed or if I upgraded it for quicker time ..enjoy :)

stargaze91
09-28-15, 09:11 AM
I don't have a pergola yet, but my Ivy's bakery gives a lot of useful items like silver platter,skunku pies ,cake,,syrup,hot sauce, and the regular flour and sugar.. I especially love drops like silver platter ,hot sauce and syrup which are useful for making feasts for adventures

angela3737
09-28-15, 09:19 AM
Btw ..of you look at my places I'd anrzosk and angela3737.. If you see it on mine let me know then I can tell you what it drops

Wait ..are you talking about Ivys bakery ? I get it's every 24 hrs ..I got Ivys hot sauce and orange cobbler today ....I have also gotten skunks-pie and super yummy pie (yummy pie rare drop ..got 2 in past 2 months ..I got over 50 skunk pies in past 2 months from this )... This was critical for me to get skunk pies as one account only got 1 in past 2 years and my other account got none from Ivys hut or thr trade I tried daily ..

I still love the harvest ..but thi bakery was needed for me to complete a recent quest that needed skunk pies ( sorry can't remember which one)
:)

nancydrew88
09-28-15, 10:51 AM
Ah yes, it's Ivy's Bakery! Haha. I'm sleep deprived too, and that's my mistake. So they both drop food? That'll be great since I only have 2 kitchens (working on getting the cooking camp, but need like 85 troll tokens)... How long does Harvest Pergola refreshes?

meme1098
09-28-15, 11:16 AM
Ah yes, it's Ivy's Bakery! Haha. I'm sleep deprived too, and that's my mistake. So they both drop food? That'll be great since I only have 2 kitchens (working on getting the cooking camp, but need like 85 troll tokens)... How long does Harvest Pergola refreshes?

Check the Buildings link in The Hub. There'll be lots of info there for you.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-THE-HUB!-Building-Guide-Inventory-Guide-amp-Game-Help

cyndora
09-28-15, 05:20 PM
i have 2 pergolas and they drop little stuff....milk....1 bacon....sometimes bread.... not thrilled...

ivy's kitchen drops little stuff too but rarely drops feast or anything spectacular for me .....not thrilled....

my summer gazebo however, i wish i had 4 of those....for some reason i get the best drops from that!

Korlcek
09-29-15, 05:08 AM
These two don't drop similar items

Harvest pergola is about kitchen, it drops two ingredients and sometimes one simple dish.
Ingredients are Eggs, Roast chiken, Milk, Water, Fish, Bacon, Prime Cut, Truffle, Flour, Sugar and Bread.
Simple dishes: Gritz, Simple Feast, Breaded Fish, Noodles, Pasta, Heasty stew and Hearty Feast.

Ivy's hut is more about forest items, you will get some petals (all colors possible, including red), about half of the time there is a pile of seeds, rare item is Skunkupie and even more rare is Faerie Jar.
Common items, which you get three of at every collection, are Glimmerdust, Sap, Mushrooms, Eggs, Rat Tail, Fur, Bone, Creep tooth, Living wood and hot pepper, chances being equal among each.

mreames
09-29-15, 05:45 AM
;) except that she meant Ivy's Bakery. ;) great summary, though! ;)

Best drops of Ivy's Bakery, imho, silver platter, ivy's sauce and syrup. Best drops of pergola, simple and hearty feasts.
Well worthwhile to have both, so maybe flip a coin and get the other later. Lol

These two don't drop similar items

Harvest pergola is about kitchen, it drops two ingredients and sometimes one simple dish.
Ingredients are Eggs, Roast chiken, Milk, Water, Fish, Bacon, Prime Cut, Truffle, Flour, Sugar and Bread.
Simple dishes: Gritz, Simple Feast, Breaded Fish, Noodles, Pasta, Heasty stew and Hearty Feast.

Ivy's hut is more about forest items, you will get some petals (all colors possible, including red), about half of the time there is a pile of seeds, rare item is Skunkupie and even more rare is Faerie Jar.
Common items, which you get three of at every collection, are Glimmerdust, Sap, Mushrooms, Eggs, Rat Tail, Fur, Bone, Creep tooth, Living wood and hot pepper, chances being equal among each.

Korlcek
09-29-15, 06:29 AM
;) except that she meant Ivy's Bakery. ;) great summary, though! ;) Lol

ahhhh, my mistake, ofcourse she meant the bakery, I was so into making the summary that I forgot what the topic was about.

I am now in debt of making a summary for the bakery, so here it is:

Ivy's bakery will drop Skunkupie half of the time with addition to one other item. If skunkupie is not dropped, then there are two other items.
Other items are common and rare. Among common are Cake, Syrup, Hot sauce, Silver platter and Bread, rare items are Sugar, Flour, Orange cobbler, Apple Pie and Super Yummy Pie.

nancydrew88
09-29-15, 09:42 AM
You've all been very helpful, thank you very much!

matrixkitten
09-29-15, 12:13 PM
I am not thrilled with my pergola. It drops things that are easy to get and I always have plenty of - milk, eggs, bacon, sugar, roast chicken, etc. Sometimes it drops prime cuts, flour and truffles. Very rarely does it drop easier dishes like grits, breaded fish, simple feast or hearty feast. I wish I hadn't spent gems on it.

Ivy's Bakery is much more useful. Longer collection time, but drops harder to make things like silver platter, syrup, chocolate cake, hot sauce and various fruit pies. Also drops skunk pies and super yummy pies. A much better investment, in my opinion.

nancydrew88
10-11-15, 08:50 AM
That is very helpful, thank you! I've collected emough gems to get the building, I think I'm going with Ivy's Bakery.

I am not thrilled with my pergola. It drops things that are easy to get and I always have plenty of - milk, eggs, bacon, sugar, roast chicken, etc. Sometimes it drops prime cuts, flour and truffles. Very rarely does it drop easier dishes like grits, breaded fish, simple feast or hearty feast. I wish I hadn't spent gems on it.

Ivy's Bakery is much more useful. Longer collection time, but drops harder to make things like silver platter, syrup, chocolate cake, hot sauce and various fruit pies. Also drops skunk pies and super yummy pies. A much better investment, in my opinion.