PDA

View Full Version : Loading issues

rasike
09-28-15, 06:02 AM
This might look not as bad as other issues, but now it takes a lot more time to load a game. I would like to know if I'm the only one having this. It started about three days ago, just before the new Dragon Tales event started. Now, when I load Dragon Story, I have this:
1. A normal screen with picture of three dragons.
2. The screen gets dark and a Facebook log in window pops up. If I close or log in to Facebook, I get
3. A normal screen with picture of three dragons again.
4. Then a game seems to be loaded, islands with dragons are visible for a short time.
5. A window with pop up "Messages" appears.
6. Then I get a pop up " ATTENTION! Dragon story is an online game and requites internet access. Please double check your connection and try again" There is a sad purple dragon and a "Try again" button on it, so I press this button. Internet connection is great, but I keep getting this anyway.
7. "Processing" with jumping Fruitful dragon.
8. Black screen, then Facebook log in window pops up. If I close or log in to Facebook, I get
9. Black screen for a few seconds
10. My game is finally loaded.

I always used to have only steps 1, 4 and 5. It's a bit annoying and I wonder if it will stay like this forever.
I am playing on Android and I have the original Dragon story version. BTW, it seems that it is not possible to stay logged in to Facebook anymore. After logging in the Facebook Connect icon "Log In" stays the same and does not change to "Logged in".