PDA

View Full Version : County fair disappointment on pet pig

GuardiaOsteo
09-27-15, 09:31 PM
i decided to do this quest as some of the prizes looked so cool and most of them were, but the pig I thought was going to be "better" than a normal pet as it said the pig is worth 1,000 gems.... And while this quest was simple it wasn't easy... All the pig is given me is money and the occasional tool... Just like my other pets.

Guess my suggestion and feedback is it would be nice to have grand prizes that are worth the effort and worthy of being labelled grand prize :)

olcastle
09-28-15, 02:05 PM
You should feel lucky :) My son got a dead pig as the grand reward, it doesn't move, doesn't eat... Dumb and Dumber

driver1711
09-28-15, 06:59 PM
You should feel lucky :) My son got a dead pig as the grand reward, it doesn't move, doesn't eat... Dumb and Dumber Has he fed the pig and then tried to collect by swiping with the bucket after 5 hours or so?

olcastle
09-28-15, 08:10 PM
Has he fed the pig and then tried to collect by swiping with the bucket after 5 hours or so?

He can't, he made Pet Feed but there's no option to feed - only greyed out bell and storage.

GuardiaOsteo
09-29-15, 01:55 AM
You should feel lucky :) My son got a dead pig as the grand reward, it doesn't move, doesn't eat... Dumb and Dumber

Thanks for the laugh :) yeah my pig looks seriously dead when he's hungry, sounds like a glitch on your end, but yeah I'm glad my pig at least lives ;)

PookieBear50
09-29-15, 03:29 PM

Try force-closing the app, then re-opening it to see if the pig can then be fed. If not, contact support for more assistance.

kooky panda
09-30-15, 08:07 AM
He can't, he made Pet Feed but there's no option to feed - only greyed out bell and storage.
Try tapping in another area, then see if you can use the bucket.

olcastle
10-03-15, 02:51 PM
Try tapping in another area, then see if you can use the bucket.

No, there's no bucket. Honestly I'm not sure if I want to collect anything from a dead pig :)
It's ok, my son doesn't want to play anymore anyway.
Most likely the glitch is related to low level (13).