PDA

View Full Version : Why does this always happen?

Passera
09-27-15, 08:22 AM
Why does this happen to me EVERY time! I accumulate over 200 gold it gets taken away for food? Not some of the time but ALL of the time and no matter what I do I cannot stop the transaction. I wouldn't mind as much if it happened once or even twice but all the time? I can't e-mail support because I already received my gold back the first time it happened. This is soooooooo frustrating. Does this happen to anyone else? And is there anything that will stop this from occurring? :mad::confused::(

MaribouMay
09-27-15, 10:27 AM
That is very frustrating! I have had it happen to me too. Many have asked for a confirm button at minimum, but I doubt we will ever see that.

There is no setting that I know of to stop this. I find that if my fingers are at the top edge of my screen, I am likely to touch the coins, gold, or food bars. So I trained myself to not hold that top edge to avoid accidental contact. Sadly, avoiding user error is our only option.

Passera
09-27-15, 11:44 AM
I also doubt we will ever see a confirm button. It's strange however that this only happens to me after I reach a certain number of gold and only takes the maximum amount of gold that I possess for example if I have 250 gold that's what it takes not the 100 or the 20 (or whatever the lower prices are) and it happens even if I just push the eXit button. Next time I'm going to push the button for the most food and see what happens.

kooky panda
09-27-15, 11:55 AM
I am sorry this has happened. For loss of gems/gold please send an email to support@storm8.com.