PDA

View Full Version : Castle markets

xanethi
09-27-15, 02:09 AM
New levels - new thread:)
How is everyone doing so far?

Anyuszko
09-27-15, 06:21 AM
First 7 levels 3stars, now at 338. Was recording my winning teams. Will post later

winklepops
09-27-15, 05:16 PM
Stuck at 345

3 stars x 3 levels
2 stars x 2 levels
1 star x 9 levels

:eek:

Tossa747
09-27-15, 05:17 PM
I'm also stuck at level 345. Anyone cleared it yet, and what pals did you use?

winklepops
09-27-15, 07:42 PM
I'm also stuck at level 345. Anyone cleared it yet, and what pals did you use?

I still haven't cleared it, but this is the team that seems to be getting me closest.

But like I said, I'm not getting through, so this line-up could be completely off track. I have problems breaking all the glass. With this line up I've cleared everything except a couple of glass still remain.

Any suggestions are welcome! :confused:

Fantasmagoria
09-28-15, 03:00 PM
Having struggled with level 345 for a few days, I came here to see if there were any suggestions. I tried winklepops lineup, and then substituted the yellow one for Bennu (yellow owl who drops the triangle, horizontal gems). I came close one time, with only one glass left on the board to clear, and just now, finally, got through the level (only one star). I think you need to really be able to line up four gems in a row on your first go, so as to get a destroyer immediately. Get rid of those arrows as soon as possible and then you have a good chance of getting through. Good luck everyone else struggling with this level.

xanethi
09-29-15, 09:13 AM
I know i should have noted down what i used for 345 but i was just so happy to move on. As far as i Recall i used:
Baxter (glass remover)
San ( shield remover)
A bomb
A blaster

Dont remember the colors of the last two.

As Said above the important part is getting a blaster in first move and then get the shields away as fast as you Can ( if you have a blue or red shieldremover i would use that instead of San as i always got that color shield away first.

I did not use a lantern refiller and had a few fails because of that but i needed the power from bomb and blaster after shields was gone. Baxter helped clear some of the tricky places with glass

Tossa747
09-29-15, 11:06 AM
I also managed to finish 345 with one arrow remover, the red one who removes 3 stone block, one who removes 2 glass walls and a lantern lighter.

Now I'm struggling with 354, I can't seem to find good pals for this one. I have a red wolf who removes two stone blocks and two weights that really helps.

pcsgal
09-29-15, 02:01 PM
Am only at 343....busy work period.

Anyuszko
09-30-15, 12:59 AM
Just a quick note to 345: I was completing this one but going for 3 stars (for fun). My advice is, do not use arrow remover, your success depends on if you are able to remove arrows quickly, but not with pals, just with liners or bombs (created during playing). It is necessary to start level with liner (restart until you are able to make one with first move). As for pals, I am using one that lights up lanterns, and liners/bombers.

winklepops
09-30-15, 07:11 PM
What are these glass removers you speak of???

I had been trying and trying 345 constantly thinking "I wish there was a pal that broke the glass..." so I was surprised to read in this thread that some of you were talking about using glass removers. Checked the collections - and there they were in the new Castle Clan (Ballin, Baxter etc) ! As I'm not the type to try for 2 or 3 stars when I get through a level (as per my previous post - I had barely got 3 stars throughout Castle Markets,) I thought, OK, I'm going back to try to earn a new pal. Yes I got a Castle Clan pal, no it was not a glass remover pal (Lorien - Light blue lanterns.) Sheesh.

So with the advice shared on these posts, I kept trying with 345 and eventually got through. It was with the blue and yellow line blasters, plus the purple lantern light plus Phoebe (red block + line blaster.) I had used this line-up a few times before and it hadn't worked, so it took me perseverance and luck. (Supported by some great advice on this thread!)

I'm really looking forward to getting some of those Castle Clan glass removers.

Thanks to all for your invaluable advice on here! :o

Fantasmagoria
10-01-15, 01:32 AM
I also managed to finish 345 with one arrow remover, the red one who removes 3 stone block, one who removes 2 glass walls and a lantern lighter.

Now I'm struggling with 354, I can't seem to find good pals for this one. I have a red wolf who removes two stone blocks and two weights that really helps.

I just finished 354 with 3 stars. I used Morgan (light blue blaster), Slappy (blue weight remover), Baxter (yellow glass remover) and Prancer (red charger).

winklepops
10-01-15, 09:02 PM
Maxed out at level 63 again. :(

Yes, stage 354 is difficult, especially without these elusive glass removers!

pcsgal
10-02-15, 04:18 AM
I have no glass remover either, and finally got through 345 with only one star but I'll take it. Here's my team

winklepops
10-04-15, 12:43 AM
Stage 354: I just passed! Had to persevere with this one and try many different combinations of pals. I still don't have a glass remover pal (I managed to unlock another pal, but got Sarah in Castle Clan - not an elusive glass remover!)
This is the group I used, but I have to say I used this combo 3 times in a row before I passed.
It seemed to me that red and yellow gems were more common than purple and light blue, and dark blue was the least common, and I noticed I was having the most luck with just red and yellow combinations.
Anyway, I hope nobody gets stuck on this level for days like I did.
Good luck!

Kosztirita
10-06-15, 01:52 PM
Im tryng 354...difficult... Stuck here more than 3 days.... I bought before some rare pals, but i dont have the glass remover...

Anyuszko
10-08-15, 12:47 AM
Passed 354. I think choosing glass remover is a bad idea. I have one, but have no use of it. Needs 15 gems for one (layer) removing - it does not remove the whole glass just one layer! For 15 gems it is nothing.

I attach my team. I get very close for winning a couple of times with them. And finally (after only about 15 tries) passed with 3 stars. Good luck!

Now I am working on finishing every new lvl with 3 stars, a few more missing.

Anyuszko
10-08-15, 05:14 AM
And my team for 345, reaching 3 stars with them. As I earlier said, there is no need for arrow remover pet, instead at the beginning you must start with a liner that clears an arrow (red one for best). This means, you have to quit and restart level until you get a starter position for making a liner and then clear an arrow as your second move. From this point you have to have some luck :)

WildcatG2
10-10-15, 12:46 AM
Can anyone help with 344? I'm not even close thanks to these shields.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't that tough. I figured it out.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:34 AM
Maxed out at level 63 again. :(

Yes, stage 354 is difficult, especially without these elusive glass removers!

It is difficult to pass the level. I tried many times already.

derfner
12-10-15, 10:47 AM
I've been stuck on 342 for days. A few times I've cleared all the blocks and gotten all the red jewels, but I still have like 8-10 swords to get. Does anybody have any ideas?

beamfamily7
12-19-15, 08:42 AM
This is the team I used to get 3 stars on 342. 2704727048

ShaiHulud119
01-02-16, 12:58 PM
This is my 3-stars team for stage 345:
Rebecca, Jack, Bei, Batsalot

ktanoue
01-25-16, 10:17 AM
335 is difficult for me and tried and tried but got just 1 star. Are there anyone who got more stars?

knowitnot
03-09-16, 04:47 PM
Any ideas for 347, please?

yorkeme
04-04-16, 04:53 PM
Here's my team for stage 346. Only 2 stars though. Hope this helps fiscalsandro22! Good luck!

ClaresKingdom
04-25-16, 02:12 PM
Has anyone else got to Lucien yet - I'm just getting nowhere and it's driving me mad, advice on a team would be fab, thanks ::D

yorkeme
04-25-16, 04:21 PM
Has anyone else got to Lucien yet - I'm just getting nowhere and it's driving me mad, advice on a team would be fab, thanks ::D

Here is my Lucien team for Castle Markets. Hope it helps. Good luck!

I can't post my screenshot. I used Red and Aqua bombs and blasters.

http://forums.storm8.com/webkit-fake-url://53c572f5-ba7f-4d00-abdb-7b66b430a67b/imagepng

http://forums.storm8.com/webkit-fake-url://1d00e549-c256-44a1-8977-7c785eb505d9/imagepng

ClaresKingdom
04-26-16, 09:45 AM
Fab, I shall give it a go :) thanks!

skoalman1
05-03-16, 12:25 PM
Does anyone have 3 star line ups for 335 & 337?

macjaney56
08-15-16, 01:39 AM
Having trouble with Level 343. What team did you use to win this level? Thx

Simdiva
08-28-16, 10:45 AM
Been stuck on 335 for several days any he
P appreciated three stars on the rest and scratching my teas herd!

Finally hot it one star only

Simdiva
09-08-16, 02:31 PM
Having trouble with Level 343. What team did you use to win this level? Thx

I'll look for you and get back

Simdiva
09-08-16, 02:42 PM
For three stars I used Sam (purple shield with arrow) the yellow shield with arrow and two red line blasters one horizontal and one vertical. I tried lots of other combos but red seemed to be the trick

Simdiva
09-09-16, 02:42 AM
Just finished 354 on the third try, three stars with the following team, Anubis (yellow bomb and light box), shadowfax (crystal remover and red line blaster), Batsalot (purple rainbow bomb) and mango (white light box). I had started with pranced and the yellow Crystal remover but found just one light box was not enough power plus I needed a lot more help with blocks. When I brought in bats I had much better success. A third try was the charm! Now to wait for lucifer, I have a couple with one star but I really don't want to go back as they were real dogs lol hop to catch up with the rest of you soon!

Simdiva
09-10-16, 10:16 PM
Just completed Lucian, was very challenging. If anyone is working on this, try using red bomb and line blasters as well asps a white line blaster and bomb previously suggested by someone else. It's important to clear the red swirls immediately and then get as many potions as you can with purple and yellow to clear as much as you can. Took me about ten tries as I tried using all red but you need to use the white. The massive amounts of purple and yellow will help to clear them but there are too many obstacles in those colours to be able to use them in your team.