PDA

View Full Version : not getting any bonus rewards

emorita54
09-26-15, 02:48 PM
Not getting any bonus few ards when opening the Chests. I used to get them all the time but after completing the first two properties I haven't received any! Very frustrating and not fun to play.

emorita54
09-26-15, 03:09 PM
Oops, meant to say not getting any COLLECTION rewards when opening the chests.

PikaSquirrel
09-30-15, 11:17 AM
Oops, meant to say not getting any COLLECTION rewards when opening the chests.

Collection Rewards are rewarded at random so it's possible that there may be a games that will not include a Collection Reward. Which property are you noticing this in?

sapphired68
01-16-16, 07:02 PM
I am having the same problem. I have been playing game after game on Connecticut and am stuck at 12 of the 24 collection items. Yes! Very frustrating! The game also froze twice mid play. Equally frustrating wasting dice when you've purchased them :(

PikaSquirrel
01-19-16, 11:57 AM
If you are experiencing any issues of the game freezing, please try force closing all apps running in the background of your device and then restarting the game. You may experience the game freeze or crash if you do not have enough resources on your device to run the game. Please write to support@storm8.com if you have any additional questions, thanks.

ladymakay
01-30-16, 09:50 PM
My "big" reward for COMPLETING the New York collection was ONE DICE. Not one extra a day, just One dice... seriously? Please tell me that's an error.