PDA

View Full Version : Level 29 - what should I spend my gems on?

mjhd49505
09-26-15, 10:48 AM
I have 300 gems - trying to decide between saving for an alicorn or buying ivys fortune telling hut. Or maybe I should buy or wait for something else? What would you do? I already have 2 wizard schools. Thanks!

janddolphins
09-26-15, 01:49 PM
I personally would not wait for the ali right now as there are so many valuable resources you will need for quests to come.

There is a thread already out there on what to spend gems on, here is the link:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73791-What-to-buy-with-gems

I personally would make sure you have the apple, orange, lemon tree, other plants and trees that are gems, and a sheep as staples. The thread has a lot more info. Good luck!

mjhd49505
09-26-15, 02:51 PM
Thanks! Reread that thread - why isn't the alicorn more popular? A full energy refill seems awesome! Is it a long collect time or do higher level players not have trouble with having no energy? Thank you.

meme1098
09-26-15, 03:32 PM
Collection time for an alicorn is once every 7 days. Once a week is a long time....lol

janddolphins
09-26-15, 04:12 PM
If you think of it you get the 40 energy from 2 wizard schools multiple times a day where alicorn is only once a week, so yeah, unless you plan on having a bunch of them 40 for once a week is not worth so many gems.

It is on my list to get eventually in the game as I have the two specials but not a regular and think it's pretty, but that will be after I get all necessities and have accumulated gems since I missed love shack and can't craft them either

mjhd49505
09-26-15, 07:00 PM
Collection time for an alicorn is once every 7 days. Once a week is a long time....lol

Seven days!! Lol well I guess that's why no one wants it! Thank you all