PDA

View Full Version : Old Autumn/Fall items

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 11:10 AM
So I had a pop up saying that they were bringing back some autumn items and they appeared in my decoration

Is the Autumn fireplace worth 31 gems?

sleepygs
09-25-15, 11:25 AM
I was hoping someone had a complete list- on my device the items are all spread out, not grouped together. I found a leaf couch that is crazy looking!

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 11:27 AM
Does anyone have a list? I'm tempted between the box or buying the fireplace.

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 11:33 AM
pepperwoooo r u here? we want to see pics plz XD

Bakerling
09-25-15, 11:39 AM
Classic Fall decorations

ojapple96
09-25-15, 11:40 AM
Does anyone have a list? I'm tempted between the box or buying the fireplace.

The red autumn looks tempting (except 1st prize gray fountain) to me the fall surprise not so much. What a nice LTO surprise sample thanks Storm 8!

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 11:42 AM
i always wanted that fall tree witht he little owl its sooo cute! and only 15 gems to boot i might get it

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 11:42 AM
hey lala they brought back fall leaves tile lool

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 11:43 AM
I might get the fireplace. Yay the autumn windows and tiles are back!!

Bakerling
09-25-15, 11:44 AM
So I had a pop up saying that they were bringing back some autumn items and they appeared in my decoration

Is the Autumn fireplace worth 31 gems?

I have a list Above. The Autum Fireplace cost 31 gems.

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 11:45 AM

the fireplace is pretty little fyi i just tried it out

Bakerling
09-25-15, 11:46 AM

Yes many items this time for us to buy.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 11:48 AM

I like the fall leaves chairs

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 11:49 AM
Arghhhhhh I want them all but I will not have any for BF and Christmas!

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 11:49 AM

I spent all my money decorating my little bakery I had no idea that it was coming out now I'm off to my other two bakeries decorating... Thank You Team Lava thank you so much for bringing them back!!!!

Bakerling
09-25-15, 11:53 AM

I have a list of pictures on Classic Fall decorations as above.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 11:58 AM
I spent all my money decorating my little bakery I had no idea that it was coming out now I'm off to my other two bakeries decorating... Thank You Team Lava thank you so much for bringing them back!!!!

Yes thank you Team Lava. Team Lava don't want us to feel disappointed and they know we like to have Autumn/ fall items.

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 12:00 PM
I like the fall leaves chairs

yeh it is nice :D

thanks bakerling for giving us pics! its appreciated

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 12:01 PM

loool yeh im glad they gave us this as a surprise on friday! good luck blowing all ur coins lol

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:02 PM
Wow there are total 46 items and only limited to 12 days left. So hurry. Need to make decisions which one to buy before these items are gone or remove.

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 12:03 PM
I'm down to 9 mil and 62 gems after splashing out on deco & buying the fireplace. I'm now tempted to try out the box

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:05 PM
loool yeh im glad they gave us this as a surprise on friday! good luck blowing all ur coins lol

This time I think my pocket is going to have a BIG HOLE. Spend as much as you like on these items before you regret later for not buying any.

geordieprogman
09-25-15, 12:07 PM
The fall carriage looks a good buy for 25 gems. I'm trying to keep my gems but I'll sleep on it. Then probably end up buying it tomorrow. :)

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:09 PM
I'm down to 9 mil and 62 gems after splashing out on deco & buying the fireplace. I'm now tempted to try out the box

So you are very rich. So much money and gems. I don't buy gem items now because I want to save up for the gem dispenser that cost 450 gems. I hope to buy 1 gem dispenser one day.

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 12:11 PM
So you are very rich. So much money and gems. I don't buy gem items now because I want to save up for the gem dispenser that cost 450 gems. I hope to buy 1 gem dispenser one day.

I wish. I've not yet started the recipes on the new appliance yet. I'm just going to start saving for BF and Christmas items.

orleansparish
09-25-15, 12:32 PM

Wasn't the dispenser removed? I had a neighbor with about three or so of them and he said they were.

I have about 168 gems saved and am trying to refrain from going crazy with purchases. I did buy ten of those pretty autumn leaf circular counters. I couldn't afford any last year. I got more windows. And really want some of those gem tables, but I need about 12 of them and am too cheap to dish out that much for a two or three month item.

I bought another autumn fountain for symmetry. Again, couldn't afford that last year. I'm thinking of getting two fireplaces. They look so warm and inviting. And two of the horse carriages. I had the fall sweets display but may get more just because. I'm down to under 3 million coins so I'm trying to spend wisely. As I know things will get more expensive as we get closer to the large holidays.

But this is awesome! I just hope these things are unlocked for ALL of my bakeries.

Natasha_07
09-25-15, 12:44 PM
Could someone please post pictures or edit the ones posted, I cannot open them. Thanks.

matrixkitten
09-25-15, 01:41 PM
If I buy one tile or wallpaper, will I be able to buy more after the deadline?

deekathleen
09-25-15, 01:42 PM

No after twelve days whatever you managed to get is all you get.

PepperWoo
09-25-15, 01:50 PM

If you're on iOS, yes you can buy more of whatever wallpaper/tile you have in storage even if they're already expired because of the 'tap again to place' function. But that trick doesn't work on the decors, nor on Android.

PepperWoo
09-25-15, 01:52 PM
Could someone please post pictures or edit the ones posted, I cannot open them. Thanks.

I wasn't going to make one for BS since Bakerling has already posted the images but since you asked and I needed one large image for myself anyway... :)

http://i.imgur.com/jJ48rTl.jpg

therainbowscafe
09-25-15, 01:53 PM
Yay for Fall LTO! Thanks TeamLava!

Natasha_07
09-25-15, 02:04 PM
Thank you so much dear pepper!

I wasn't going to make one for BS since Bakerling has already posted the images but since you asked and I needed one large image for myself anyway... :)

Natasha_07
09-25-15, 02:05 PM
I can't believe they brought back the vintage fall chair and the FALL SWEETS DISPLAY! Excited!!!!!!!

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 02:15 PM
Oooh I never seen the leaf carpet tile

Natasha_07
09-25-15, 02:18 PM
Oooh I never seen the leaf carpet tile

It's from 2012.

sleepygs
09-25-15, 03:06 PM
Thank you Pepper! So much easier to read!

I bought some more leaf tables and then saw the pine cone counters were back!!! So happy! Love how they look! Yippee!

sweetypies97
09-25-15, 03:16 PM
Even though it's spring here, I couldn't resist the autumn tree with the owl. I have always loved it!

twospoons
09-25-15, 03:40 PM
thanks pepperwoo! (also thanks bakerling, it's just easier for me to see in the non-pop-up version--personal preference)

i am very happy to see the tiles back again! since i can't do the iOS trick of buying one, i bought a bunch of each of those i wanted before they were removed last year, but it's so annoying to place all of the tiles you think you might eventually want when there's a bunch of different types to worry about. i definitely underestimated how many i might want in the future. now that it's the future, i found i wanted more!

really happy to see some stuff i hadn't seen yet too, from 2012, especially the leaf carpet and fall sweets display. i'm probably going to grab a couple leaf tables too. even though they're for gems, i always like them in my neighbors bakeries. leaf couch is a maybe, as is autumn tree.

good sale, S8! and not badly timed, either, which gives me hope for the upcoming holiday content!

PepperWoo
09-25-15, 03:59 PM

I'm eyeing that one too but kind of having second thoughts because for 31 gems, it's considerably smaller than the regular 26-gem fireplace! :eek:

Btw you're welcome guys! :)

Lenkapon
09-25-15, 04:55 PM
I'm so hesitant in considering whether to or not to buy the box :P I can't choose between that two :confused:

aiyoosha
09-25-15, 04:55 PM
pepper your a gem! thank you!

i reeally want the tree but i doubt ill ever use it tho hmmmmmmmmmm

filochick1982
09-25-15, 06:13 PM
Tried my luck again with the fall surprise box and finally got the Autumn fire pit. Also bought 2 of the leaf couches.

oo56
09-25-15, 06:17 PM
Only if they re-released Autumn Ovens...

124pm
09-25-15, 07:15 PM
Only if they re-released Autumn Ovens...

I know right. I would like that a lot!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-25-15, 07:43 PM
Can we have a gem sale now, PLEASE!

Lenkapon
09-25-15, 07:53 PM
Hi guys... Should I buy the Fall Carriage?

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-25-15, 09:03 PM

I broke down and bought it. I put my knight next to it. It's adorable!

deekathleen
09-25-15, 09:23 PM

I bought, it is cute :)

jandtandn
09-25-15, 09:30 PM

I regretted not getting it when it first came out, so I was happy to get it today. I think it looks so elegant.

zaaracake
09-25-15, 10:13 PM

Yes thank you Team Lava. Team Lava don't want us to feel disappointed and they know we like to have Autumn/ fall items.

Yay for Fall LTO! Thanks TeamLava!

I can't believe they brought back the vintage fall chair and the FALL SWEETS DISPLAY! Excited!!!!!!!

YES, YEP, THANK YOU, TL. See, we do appreciate what you do for us....
Whoever thought of/worked on/put this sale together deserves to have their name/(s) put up on the "warm and fuzzy" wall of TL employee fame.... all decorated with glitter and washi tape...if I knew who you guys and gals were, I'd do it myself. And I'd use the awesomest super cute polka dotted print. And I'd bring a basket of muffins!
Good on ya, ppl. Keep such sales coming. We love throwing our money at y'all. I know I went crazy mad during the St Paddy's sale and I know im gonna get most of this....hmmmmmm....

Oh and thank you Pepper! And Bakerling, of course.

Rynetory2
09-26-15, 01:36 AM
This Autumn sale is awesome! Thank you S8 for bringing these oldies back. :D yay shopping spree..

Thanks Pepperwoo and Bakerling. :)

sls0991
09-26-15, 02:38 AM
YAAAY THEY LISTENED!! The fall leaves tile is back WOOO HOOO!

minidemon88
09-26-15, 02:43 AM
Thanks Pepper and Bakerling for the screenshots! Although I personally prefer larger image too, you can even view it without logging in. :p

The autumn fireplace is really nice, but not the price tag. Considering it's 2x1 compared to the 4x4 Koi pond or the fall carriage. *tough decision* But how come nobody mention about the Pumpkin counter? Don't you think it's too adorable? Which I may consider getting it. Lol XD

Red autumn and fall surprise boxes. Hmmm~

Lenkapon
09-26-15, 04:15 AM
I bought, it is cute :)

I broke down and bought it. I put my knight next to it. It's adorable!

I regretted not getting it when it first came out, so I was happy to get it today. I think it looks so elegant.

Thank you! I'll buy it :o

Sb1957
09-26-15, 07:17 AM

Please!!!!! Can you do the same un RS????

alicee11
09-26-15, 08:19 AM
They should bring more stuff from boxes, as I already had this decor since past years

PepperWoo
09-26-15, 08:53 AM
Please!!!!! Can you do the same un RS????

I did. I posted it in the RS thread too.

ImmortalLunchbox
09-26-15, 10:49 AM
When I saw all of this for sale, I literally had to close out the game for a while and think on it. XD

It was all too much too handle at once!

Bakerling
09-26-15, 10:59 AM

Thank you pepperWoo. I just like to contribute what I know with all players. enjoy the game.

Bakerling
09-26-15, 11:05 AM

I bought a lot of tables, wallpapers, floor tiles and wall decorations. All those cost me about 1 million coins. I am about to broke.

Bakerling
09-26-15, 11:12 AM
Good work s8 thank you this was what we need excelent i hope they wil do it again with other things in the future

I agree with you. I hope they can do it often. Not so many items at one time. I almost broke. I bought plenty of the items afraid I might regret if I didn't buy it now.

aiyoosha
09-26-15, 01:58 PM
we are like kids in candy store XDDD

Lenkapon
09-26-15, 05:18 PM
I'm broke on coins now :p

Natasha_07
09-26-15, 06:52 PM
we are like kids in candy store XDDD

I wish they spoil us even further for HW, Thanksgiving, BF, Christmas & Winter.

LalaSmooth
09-26-15, 08:23 PM
Does anyone know what is in the Fall Surprise box?

aiyoosha
09-26-15, 08:23 PM
I wish they spoil us even further for HW, Thanksgiving, BF, Christmas & Winter.

i kno me too! espeshly black friday! i want all old awesome stuff cuz we all kno they aint making anything great thats new

Bellamiux
09-27-15, 01:17 AM
Awesome thanks you both for the pictures on everything on sale!! Now i can see clearly and decide xD I been saving a lot of gems but dont wanna spend em all in fall!!!!

Lenkapon
09-27-15, 01:30 AM
Does anyone know what is in the Fall Surprise box?

Fall Surprise

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Pilgrim Greeter
Gourd Vases
Autumn Cake
Pumpkin Candles

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Red Wagon
Pie Prep Station

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Leaf Fountain
Autumn Fire Pit

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Pumpkin Patch

http://i.imgur.com/1uyLKiEl.jpg

Here it is. Well, for me, it's a boring box :P it doesn't worth my gems.

Bakerling
09-27-15, 04:29 AM
I'm broke on coins now :p

I am also broke on coins too. I spend about 1,000,000 coins on too many items.

CammoAmmo
09-27-15, 05:59 AM
Thank you so much Storm8! I'm sure you made lots and lots of money off this sale (I know I'm broke now) and I hope you continue to do these kinda of surprises for us as both the company and the customer will be very pleased with the results! :)

LalaSmooth
09-27-15, 06:12 AM
Gave in and bought the fireplace

kiwi445
09-27-15, 06:29 AM
I am broke as well :cool:

slayer7000
09-27-15, 10:47 AM
Gave in and bought the fireplacesame lol its amazing!

slayer7000
09-27-15, 10:48 AM
thank you s8 maybe you are finally on the right track!!!<3;)

ryunami
09-27-15, 11:47 AM
Help! I'm lv40 but there are a bunch of really cool items are locked until lv49. Is there anyway for fast-leveling 'cause I see no way of buying exp (even with gem) and they'll be gone in 10 days :(

geordieprogman
09-27-15, 12:09 PM
Help! I'm lv40 but there are a bunch of really cool items are locked until lv49. Is there anyway for fast-leveling 'cause I see no way of buying exp (even with gem) and they'll be gone in 10 days :(

The best recipe by far for levelling up fast is jasmine tea. It's on the drink mixer. You'll have to do a level a day to do it. Please let us know on here if you do lol. Good luck.

Bakerling
09-28-15, 11:16 AM
yeh it is nice :D

thanks bakerling for giving us pics! its appreciated

You are welcome.

Bakerling
09-28-15, 11:21 AM
If you're on iOS, yes you can buy more of whatever wallpaper/tile you have in storage even if they're already expired because of the 'tap again to place' function. But that trick doesn't work on the decors, nor on Android.

Yes agree. I have tried before and really can buy floor tiles that are no longer available.