PDA

View Full Version : Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
09-25-15, 10:39 AM
special notes-

You need to buy Noble crystal from the market under buildings, it is for 500K, just place it anywhere on your land and you can raise all your dragons past lvl 10. Just make sure you're on the original version of DS not harvest or picnic etc.

android-
Make sure that the are playing on the standard version of the app, not Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon does not allow you goto level past 10, even if you already bought the Crystal

Chapter 1-Reward Maple Dragon (5 hours to hatch)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/615d44c1-b9fa-4b5f-8e5a-8d335e2554ac_zpsnk9wep8c.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/615d44c1-b9fa-4b5f-8e5a-8d335e2554ac_zpsnk9wep8c.png.html)

Act 1
Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7

Chapter 2-

Ch 2

1- Raise Maple dragon to level 4 skip 4 gold
2- Complete New World Quest skip 16 gold

Reward 10,000 Apples skip 10 gold

CH 3

1- Harvest Impruberries x12 skip 4 gold
2- Win Battle Arena match x1 skip 25 gold
3- Breed a Water Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
(I used Water x Olympus = 6 hr Hercules)

Reward "Storing some food for later is a great idea!" (Apple Crate Decoration) skip 15 gold

CH 4

1- Breed a Fire Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
(I used Fire x Olympus = 7 hr Olympus)
2- Harvest buffbeets x10 skip 10 gold
3- Complete New World Quest skip 15 gold

Reward 21,000 coins skip 20 gold

CH 5

1- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 7 skip 7 gold
2- Win Battle Arena matches x3 skip 85 gold

Reward 12,000 Apples skip 25 gold

CH 6

1- Plant Eliteleeks x5 skip 5 gold
2- Craft Nether Dust x1 skip 25 gold
3- Breed Light dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!" (Decoration) skip 30 gold

CH 7

1- Breed a Life dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
2- Harvest buffbeets x6 skip 12 gold
3- Win Battle Arena matches x4 skip 105 gold
4- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 10 skip 20 gold

Reward Harvest Dragon skip 35 gold

CH 8

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 4 skip 4 gold
2- Harvest Firapples x12 skip 12 gold
3- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 12 skip 12 gold
4- Complete Hay Day Quest (Use Harvest Dragon) skip 10 gold

Reward 10 gold skip 45 gold

CH 9

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 7 skip 15 gold
2- Win5 battle matches- skip 135 gold
3- Raise Maple Dragon to Level 13- skip 39 gold

Reward

Ch 10

1. Raise Harvest Dragon to lv 10
2. win 5 Battles
3. Complete 1 Hay Day adventure
4. Breed Harvest Dragon with another dragon

From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red.

Maple Dragon needs a total of 19,230 food to reach level 10.

How it works
*The first possible day of the event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
*Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
*Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thusday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
*Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
*The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
*You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
*The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon. There may be a second dragon mid way through the event that can be acquired fairly easily as well.
*There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related decoration, food, or maps. *If you complete the event, you will receive an Ultra Rare dragon.
*If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. Parts of tasks may not be skipped by using gold. Say you need to plant 7 crops and you plant 6, it will cost the full skip amount for planting the 1 reamaining crop.
*Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.

When to Start
*You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 10 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this time window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish. A delayed start will also give you time to save up food and trade duplicate dragons for gemstones required in the event.
*The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
*Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
*Starting a day or two or three after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.

General Tips
*Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
*Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
*Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls, hedges, etc.), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
*There is a big difference between raise your dragon to a certain level and feed your dragon. If you are asked to raise the dragon this can be done ahead of time without penalty. If you are asked to feed the dragon you must wait until prompted or it will not count.
*You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temption, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
*If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle rather than skipping the entire task from the event interface.

Troubleshooting
*If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it (such as leveling up a dragon), try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home button and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales event
*Have a variety of small gemstones on hand. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item. The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone though it may not be the color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a small green or a small red gemstone.
*Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been over 200,000.

debrasbistro
09-25-15, 10:42 AM
Chapter 1-Reward Maple Dragon

Act 1
Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7

Thanks for starting the thread. My egg is on the nest. it's so pretty and apparently I have no patience :o

belarica
09-25-15, 10:45 AM
Thanks for starting the thread. My egg is on the nest. it's so pretty and apparently I have no patience :o

It's okay, I started right away too. I hope 120k apples is enough!

debrasbistro
09-25-15, 10:49 AM

Well I figured, we still have all the days of the event to save more food. I stopped for a while trying to save up money for a treasure dragon habitat. Still working on that.

120k sounds good though!

lindseyny
09-25-15, 10:58 AM
I have no patience either! Mine's on the nest. I have nowhere near enough food but I'm working on it! I wanted the White Gold dragon, too, but I'll just have to clog up a nest with it for a few days while I save for the habitat.

tengoambre123
09-25-15, 10:59 AM
ughhhh, not only did I slack off in planting food to try to save for the treasure habitat, but I just put a crusader egg on my nest like 5 hours ago. but maybe this is good, if I start late I can keep up with the thread better for any shortcuts and stuff

cdbabe
09-25-15, 10:59 AM
I just finish chapter 1 is this mean I need to wait for 13 hours for chapter 2 start it??

Because normally I will just use gold to finish early because I know towards the end it's going to be hard work and tough challenges.

I would like to try not to use my gold this time and wait for it. Then speed up when it tough challenges.

Please help me!!

Thnks

vickyville14
09-25-15, 11:00 AM
How many days is this event?

lindseyny
09-25-15, 11:01 AM
How many days is this event?

Mine says 10.

lady_saphira
09-25-15, 11:02 AM
Guess I'll be trying to do both, even and treasure dragon. I have just over 10 million coins so I'd still have 2 million after the habitat. Have about 35k food stocked already.

Dragosle
09-25-15, 11:07 AM
So S8 release 3 new lovely autumn-theme dragons and a habitat that what I could say looks literally behind the season and doesn't suit at all with all these new dragons. I mean: green grass and tree with apples, it looks more like summer to me.

kooky panda, can you pass to someone in S8 that they should bring back the Harvest Homestead, please. It is the perfectly suit habitats for this event :o

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 11:12 AM
I just finish chapter 1 is this mean I need to wait for 13 hours for chapter 2 start it??

Because normally I will just use gold to finish early because I know towards the end it's going to be hard work and tough challenges.

I would like to try not to use my gold this time and wait for it. Then speed up when it tough challenges.

Please help me!!

Thnks

I recommend you not spend your gold speeding up.

Speeding up with gold won't help you at the beginning. If you speed up the first day you will need to wait 1.5 days for day 3 or spend more gold. Each day has a fixed starting point based on when you start. Since you started today, day 2 starts Saturday midnight Pacific time. Day 3 starts Sunday midnight Pacific time, Day 4 starts Monday midnight Pacific time, etc. You will have to keep spending gold unless you want to wait longer.

cdbabe
09-25-15, 11:17 AM
I recommend you not spend your gold speeding up.

Speeding up with gold won't help you at the beginning. If you speed up the first day you will need to wait 1.5 days for day 3 or spend more gold. Each day has a fixed starting point based on when you start. Since you started today, day 2 starts Saturday midnight Pacific time. Day 3 starts Sunday midnight Pacific time, Day 4 starts Monday midnight Pacific time, etc. You will have to keep spending gold unless you want to wait longer.

Thnk you very much for the information really help me!!!

Goodluck to you too!! And to everyone as well

sdhands
09-25-15, 11:22 AM
Even if you use gold for day 2 then day 3 still starts on schedule, so in my opinion it is not worth it to spend gold now, because the next wait time will be even longer.

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 11:22 AM
Thnk you very much for the information really help me!!!

Goodluck to you too!! And to everyone as well

Happy to help :-)

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 11:23 AM
From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red.

Food requirements
You will need an additional 91,500 food to get Maple to level 13.
Harvest Dragon needs a total of 48,075 food to reach level 10.
Food required to raise both Maple and Harvest to level 10 is 67,305 food (requires gold to skip raising Maple from level 10 to level 13, see below).
Total food required for the event is 158,805.

This time we are awarded 22,000 food (10,000 upon completion of day 2 and 12,000 upon completion of day 5).
You can choose to not raise the Maple dragon above level 10 for a total of 51 gold (12 gold on day 8 and 39 gold on day 9).
Day 7 is the first day that you'll need a lot of food (17,400 to raise Maple from level 7 to level 10).
If you can grow 18,000 food per day you won't need to save food before you start.
If you can't grow 18,000 food per day consider waiting or skipping (with gold) the final feeding(s) of the Maple dragon.
Actually, given the 22,000 food we receive, you only need to grow about 16,000 per day.

How it works
*Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thusday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
*Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
*The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
*You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
*The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon. There may be a second dragon mid way through the event that can be acquired fairly easily as well.
*There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related decoration, food, or maps. *If you complete the event, you will receive an Ultra Rare dragon.
*If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. Parts of tasks may not be skipped by using gold. Say you need to plant 7 crops and you plant 6, it will cost the full skip amount for planting the 1 reamaining crop.

When to Start
*You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 10 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this time window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish. A delayed start will also give you time to save up food and trade duplicate dragons for gemstones required in the event.
*The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
*Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
*Starting a day or two or three after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.

General Tips
*Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
*Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
*Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls, hedges, etc.), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
*There is a big difference between raise your dragon to a certain level and feed your dragon. If you are asked to raise the dragon this can be done ahead of time without penalty. If you are asked to feed the dragon you must wait until prompted or it will not count.
*You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temption, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
*If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle rather than skipping the entire task from the event interface.

Troubleshooting
*If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it (such as leveling up a dragon), try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home button and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.

*Have a variety of small gemstones on hand. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item. The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone though it may not be the color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a small green or a small red gemstone.
*Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been over 200,000.

orleansparish
09-25-15, 11:25 AM
I doubt I'll finish this because I just bought the treasure dragon and I'm saving my gold again. And usually I need to spend gold at some part. And I refuse to do it this time around. Time is running down and I need every morsel of gold to buy all I want for Black Friday.

19sparkles96
09-25-15, 11:27 AM
IOS Level 150 on my iPad Mini 1
All steps AS COMPLETED in my game

CH 1

1- Plant buffbeets x7 skip 7 gold
2- Harvest buffbeets x7 skip 7 gold

Reward Maple Dragon skip 5 gold

Ch 2

2- Complete New World Quest (Use Maple Dragon) skip 16 gold

CH 3

Reward "Storing some food for later is a great idea!" (Apple Crate Decoration) skip 15 gold

CH 4

CH 5

CH 6

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!" (Decoration) skip 30 gold

CH 7

CH 8

CH 9

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

2- WHEN I GOT TO THIS ACT, IT AUTO COMPLETED. I DID NOT BATTLE 5 TIMES.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

3- RAISE YOUR MAPLE DRAGON TO LEVEL 13 skip 39 gold

Reward 15 Gold skip 50 gold

CH 10

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 10 skip 295 gold
2- Win Battle Arena matches x5 skip 135 gold
3- Complete Hay Day Quest x1 skip 10 gold
4- Breed Harvest Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold

Reward Autumn Dragon

As always, these are CONFIRMED RESULTS from my Level 150 IOS game

sophiensissi
09-25-15, 11:49 AM

Please help me!!

Thnks

On these quests if you use gold to speed up a chapter, your next chapter wait time will be 2 days instead of starting new at 12:00 am pacific standard time. So, you don't gain much by speeding them up unless you don't have time to play one of the days. And, each speed up gets more and more costly. I'm not sure it's worth it.

Good luck everyone! 😀

freshfunin2008
09-25-15, 11:56 AM
These events are occurring more often now and that can only mean one thing. TL and S8 are making bank on speeding up and skipping sections. Not to mention the chances for gold traps. TL has a good thing going here. Be careful or you may spend a lot more gold on this event then you expect too.

Kennedward
09-25-15, 12:00 PM
Just finished chapter 1

cath0138
09-25-15, 12:01 PM
How many hours do you get for each day? Every time I start an event the timing to continue playing is usually I between 2-5am. I'd like to start the event so the continuation doesn't start so early in the am. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks 😊

theone2001
09-25-15, 12:04 PM
In addition to what MaribouMay posted above (post 16)

To all Newbies for Dragon Tale event-

First DO NOT FEED your dragon once it hatches. I repeat DO NOT FEED!
until you know if the task is to level or feed your dragon
If you level your dragon when it says to feed you will need to pay gold to skip that section.
(There were many post in the last 2 dragon tales because someone had leveled their dragon to epic and they needed to feed their dragon xx amount of times.)

There is a difference between FEED and LEVEL.
FEED has to be done when the chapter asks for it.
LEVEL can be done in advance.

If you start at level 31 or lower your tasks will most likely be different. Example -others have to win in battle arena but since you are not at that level when you STARTED you won't do this (I know this from experience. As my first Dragon Tales as was below level 31 when I started but during the event I went over level 33.When you use the Enchanted Farm and plant Upgrapes, Rushrooms or Diamondates you get a huge amount of XP) You will have other tasks and some of the rewards may be different.

If you are new you may want to post that your are level 31 or below and what the chapter and acts are. This way someone who reaches level 17 during the middle of this or someone who starts later will have some idea of what is going on.
Also if you are new to the forum, you can go back and edit a post. (example to add additonal chapters and acts each day)

Good Luck!

Update: It looks like for this dragon tales they are using LEVEL your dragon(at least for those of us level 32 and above.) It may be different for those below level 32. This is why you might want to post the chapter and acts for others level 31 and below to help them out.). In the past they have used LEVEL and FEED and it made a difference. Just be aware of this for future events as they may change the wording/format for raising the dragons.

theone2001
09-25-15, 12:08 PM
Cath0138

Days 2-10 start midnight Pacific Time.

sophiensissi
09-25-15, 12:12 PM
How many hours do you get for each day? Every time I start an event the timing to continue playing is usually I between 2-5am. I'd like to start the event so the continuation doesn't start so early in the am. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks ��

Regardless of the time you start, the next chapter will begin at midnight pacific standard time so long as you completed the chapter for that day. If a chapter takes you more than 1 day to complete, the new chapter will start right away once you completed the last one.

sophiensissi
09-25-15, 12:14 PM
Y

How it works

When to Start

General Tips

Troubleshooting

This is extremely helpful!!!! You've done a great job explaining it! Everyone just read this and you will know all the rules. Awesome addition to the posts!!!

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 12:26 PM
Y

This is extremely helpful!!!! You've done a great job explaining it! Everyone just read this and you will know all the rules. Awesome addition to the posts!!!

Happy to help. :-)

19sparkles96
09-25-15, 01:04 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post # 18

ndtrance
09-25-15, 01:18 PM
Is it typical to have to feed and evolve two dragons during these events? I've got 370,000 apples but am in the process of leveling white gold to epic. It's on level 9, should I wait until this event is over to get to level 10 for white gold?

vickyville14
09-25-15, 01:31 PM
Mine says 10.

I guess I might wait to start. Next weekend will be a busy one; the ends are always more time consuming!

roguebee
09-25-15, 02:10 PM
Is it typical to have to feed and evolve two dragons during these events? I've got 370,000 apples but am in the process of leveling white gold to epic. It's on level 9, should I wait until this event is over to get to level 10 for white gold?

I'd recommend to wait a day or two to make the decision to level up your new gold dragon. When S8 changed the Tales to a 10 day event, you had to evolve 2 dragons rather than the one dragon in the 7 day events. The first time we had a 10 day event, you only had to level up to 10 for each dragon. The second time (last event) we had to take one dragon to level 13 and the other to level 10. No telling what the evolution requirements are going to be this time.

rheeanna
09-25-15, 02:15 PM

I believe the pop up said we have until the 29 th of September to begin? An anyone confirm this....thank you! For timing and food reasons I'd like to begin a bit later but not miss out on being part of the new dragon tales.

Thank you! Thank you!

Natasha_07
09-25-15, 02:16 PM
I clicked start and have to plant crops however I have scalypears that won't be ready until tomorrow. Does this mean I'll loose the first part and cannot advance further because of time ?

PrincessCouture2014
09-25-15, 02:17 PM
how many days can we lack behind. Is there some kind of last date to enter lol. I mean like the limit of days one can wait.

D_Raho
09-25-15, 02:27 PM
I clicked start and have to plant crops however I have scalypears that won't be ready until tomorrow. Does this mean I'll loose the first part and cannot advance further because of time ?

No. You just have to wait to complete it. Please read the topic as MaribouMay has already explained this.

how many days can we lack behind. Is there some kind of last date to enter lol. I mean like the limit of days one can wait.

You have 10 days from the day you started. You can play behind as much as you want. But it's 10 days from start to finish.

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 02:36 PM
Guess I'll be trying to do both, even and treasure dragon. I have just over 10 million coins so I'd still have 2 million after the habitat. Have about 35k food stocked already.

I have 4 million coins and 50k food - but I want to use my food to raise Warrior Prince and a few others. I'm seriously trying to resist temptation and ignore this event. After all, it is spring in Australia anyway!

PrincessCouture2014
09-25-15, 02:43 PM

I don't think so

PrincessCouture2014
09-25-15, 02:44 PM
No. You just have to wait to complete it. Please read the topic as MaribouMay has already explained this.

You have 10 days from the day you started. You can play behind as much as you want. But it's 10 days from start to finish.

thank you for replying hun. I knew abt the time to finish the tales I was asking about how much late I can join in. like the last minute entry lol

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 02:44 PM

The last couple of events have required us to level up 2 dragons. The last event required about 240,000 food over the 10 days. Most of the required food comes at the end of the event so you'll have time during the event to grow and save food as well. I would guess that we won't be required to need more food than the last time so you can probably feed your new gold dragon without worry. I am. If you haven't started the event yet, you can always wait a few days to make sure you have enough food.

PrincessCouture2014
09-25-15, 02:47 PM
I have 4 million coins and 50k food - but I want to use my food to raise Warrior Prince and a few others. I'm seriously trying to resist temptation and ignore this event. After all, it is spring in Australia anyway!

Haha thats true! we still have summer which is kind of turning into pre winter stage. We hardly have Autumn. its more like summer till November or a month of Autumn.

newzealander
09-25-15, 02:51 PM
I agree that this event will probably require around 200,000+ food over the 10 days. There goes my levelling up attempts for other dragons.

Is it just me, or are the demands for food becoming greater and greater all the time? (Tales events - first one dragon, then two, then level 13 required, plus level 15 dragons, plus new dragons coming at us like flies).

S8, PLEASE could we have better sources of food??

Natasha_07
09-25-15, 02:52 PM
I read that already. What I wanted to know is that since I already click start I cannot advance due to having to wait almost 19 hours until my farms are free.
My reset time is in 8 hours which is why I was asking, to know if that would mean getting stuck on chapter 1 due to 11 hours difference.

newzealander
09-25-15, 02:53 PM

Haha good point, DeeDee. Beautiful spring Saturday here in New Zealand, so it would be easy to ignore an Autumn event!

D_Raho
09-25-15, 02:56 PM
thank you for replying hun. I knew abt the time to finish the tales I was asking about how much late I can join in. like the last minute entry lol

Oh, my mistake. I misread your post. Sorry. The last date to enter is next Tuesday(29th}. It will automatically start for everyone eligible on Tuesday afternoon PST.

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 03:03 PM
I read that already. What I wanted to know is that since I already click start I cannot advance due to having to wait almost 19 hours until my farms are free.
My reset time is in 8 hours which is why I was asking, to know if that would mean getting stuck on chapter 1 due to 11 hours difference.

Day 2 will probably be easy to finish even if you need to start it late. I doubt it will be a problem.

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 03:53 PM
Haha good point, DeeDee. Beautiful spring Saturday here in New Zealand, so it would be easy to ignore an Autumn event!

Yep, nice day here too (we've had a bitterly cold work week).

I'm like you, have some growing of dragons to do. Plus there is bound to be another tourney in the wings. I think we have to be selective about what we choose to do. I'm not starting this until I have Lotus crafted and Warrior Prince epic (not to mention Crusader still stuck on level 7) - IF I do it at all.

As for the food, well, wasn't it the players who begged for levels above 10? Be it on their heads!!;)

19sparkles96
09-25-15, 06:19 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #18.

cdbabe
09-25-15, 07:08 PM
My suggestion to breed water with Olympus if you got one because maximum time to breed is 10 hours.,

Goodluck!!!

cdbabe
09-25-15, 07:11 PM
Same goes with fire Olympus again only one possible breed 7 hrs

I'm not there yet it but that's how going to breed it..

ndtrance
09-25-15, 07:29 PM
I'd recommend to wait a day or two to make the decision to level up your new gold dragon. When S8 changed the Tales to a 10 day event, you had to evolve 2 dragons rather than the one dragon in the 7 day events. The first time we had a 10 day event, you only had to level up to 10 for each dragon. The second time (last event) we had to take one dragon to level 13 and the other to level 10. No telling what the evolution requirements are going to be this time.

The last couple of events have required us to level up 2 dragons. The last event required about 240,000 food over the 10 days. Most of the required food comes at the end of the event so you'll have time during the event to grow and save food as well. I would guess that we won't be required to need more food than the last time so you can probably feed your new gold dragon without worry. I am. If you haven't started the event yet, you can always wait a few days to make sure you have enough food.

Thank you for the replies. Dragon Tales has been throwing me off since we've gotten it on Android and I find myself having to rethink some of my feeding/evolving. I haven't started the event yet. I'll keep mining and pushing upgrapes and rushrooms out in the meanwhile and hold off on evolving white gold for a day or two. Good luck everyone!

lady_saphira
09-25-15, 07:40 PM
All steps as completed in my game

CH 1

Ch 2

CH 3

Reward "Storing some food for later is a great idea!" (Decoration) skip 15 gold

CH 4

I hate that they're starting with the battle matches so early in the tales. By the time we reach chapter 8, we'll have to win 10 battles. Ugh. o_O

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 07:42 PM
Also we can't do all the harvestingg in one hit because they want 12 and we only have 7 farms.... Harder to plan this out now.

larney84
09-25-15, 07:45 PM
Just as I hatch my first diamond! Here I was thinking I'd be feeding and evolving her ;)

This might be a silly question but I can't check because my quest outpost is busy. What dragon do you need for the "Complete 1 New World"? Is it the Maple dragon or is it a quest that's usually there? I'm curious because if it's usually there then this means it's a dragon I don't have so wondering if I have to breed it... I'm 31hrs into my first successful breeding of Virtue as well

jacksusa
09-25-15, 07:46 PM
My advice is to not start late at night, probably been said by others. Learned that the hard way last time. Started late at night, to give myself time at the end. Doesn't matter--game will reset at Pacific time, no matter when you start, so spend a day gathering food.

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 07:56 PM
Wait. Defer starting at all for a few days. My understanding is there are two time factors here.

1. The number of days from start to finish - 10 days counted from when you start.

2. The time within which you must start. By next Tuesday?? Not sure.

So You could start today and I start Tuesday, we both get 10 days but I finish later.

Any of the old timers disagree?

cocauina
09-25-15, 08:34 PM
Wait. Defer starting at all for a few days. My understanding is there are two time factors here.

1. The number of days from start to finish - 10 days counted from when you start.

So You could start today and I start Tuesday, we both get 10 days but I finish later.

You have 4 days to start the event by yourself, players that start on 9/25 will end on 10/5, players that start on 9/26 will end on 10/6, and so on. You always have 4 days to start by youself, if you don't start, the game will automatically start for you on the update day, so this day is 9/29 and you will end on 10/9.

Yes, if you start after another player, you will end after the player that started before you, every dragon tales starts and ends on a specific day but you have 4 days to choose your starting day, after that you will have a determinate number of days to end based on how many chapters the dragon tales has, it can be 7 or 10, it depends on how many chapters there are. The first 3 had 7 chapters (so 4 to start and 7 to complete) and the last 3 have and had 10 chapters (4 to start and 10 to complete)

roguebee
09-25-15, 08:46 PM
Also we can't do all the harvestingg in one hit because they want 12 and we only have 7 farms.... Harder to plan this out now.

Considering that they are 30 seconds to harvest, I doubt that the need to plant and harvest 2 sets of crops is going to take much time. In fact, I suspect that by the time you plant your seventh crop, the first will be ready to harvest.

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 08:56 PM
Thank you for the replies. Dragon Tales has been throwing me off since we've gotten it on Android and I find myself having to rethink some of my feeding/evolving. I haven't started the event yet. I'll keep mining and pushing upgrapes and rushrooms out in the meanwhile and hold off on evolving white gold for a day or two. Good luck everyone!

I never start the Dragon Tales events right away. I like to save up some food before I start; usually I am constantly feeding and evolving without a food reserve. It also gives me a chance to see what the tasks are and plan ahead. There are always an error or two in the tasks. Being a few days behind gives time for them to shake out. I find it takes all the stress out of the event for me and I haven't failed to finish yet.

roguebee
09-25-15, 08:58 PM

No. Picture one of those calendars where each day is a box. If you have to go into Day Two to complete Day One, no problem. You just have a short Day Two.

Day One takes about 4 minutes to complete. So you can sit and wait for your farms to become free. After harvesting, plant the 3 minute buffbeets, and harvest. Collect your Maple dragon. Day Two starts immediately. Feed and evolve him to level 4. (Think I read where he takes 5 hours to evolve.) Then send him on the adventure. (I haven't heard how long the adventure takes. I can't check as I have a quest going on right now.) However, You are now caught up. Day 3 requires planting some 30 second crops twice, winning one battle in the Arena, and breeding a Water dragon. So there is plenty of time in the first 3 days to get caught up.

newzealander
09-25-15, 09:04 PM
I never start the Dragon Tales events right away. I like to save up some food before I start; usually I am constantly feeding and evolving without a food reserve. It also gives me a chance to see what the tasks are and plan ahead. There are always an error or two in the tasks. Being a few days behind gives time for them to shake out. I find it takes all the stress out of the event for me and I haven't failed to finish yet.

With all due respect, and huge thanks for the amazing tips and advice you share on here, with 51 level 15 dragons, and over 200 level 10s, I would imagine the battles are relatively easy. Where I have failed to finish these events before has been on the battles. I think when it needs 5 or 6 battles to complete, after 2 quests or something, it's really tough for those without a lot of levelled up Champs and Diamonds.

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 09:09 PM
With all due respect, and huge thanks for the amazing tips and advice you share on here, with 51 level 15 dragons, and over 200 level 10s, I would imagine the battles are relatively easy. Where I have failed to finish these events before has been on the battles. I think when it needs 5 or 6 battles to complete, after 2 quests or something, it's really tough for those without a lot of levelled up Champs and Diamonds.

Yes, the long term players have forgotten those early days...... LOL But we love them and forgive them for they are such a wealth of information.

I know what you mean - when the tourneys are on and they say "try this, try that" and us poor apprentices don't have the this and that dragons!

I can't stop giggling now, you really made me laugh because it is so true!

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 09:10 PM
You have 4 days to start the event by yourself, players that start on 9/25 will end on 10/5, players that start on 9/26 will end on 10/6, and so on. You always have 4 days to start by youself, if you don't start, the game will automatically start for you on the update day, so this day is 9/29 and you will end on 10/9.

Yes, if you start after another player, you will end after the player that started before you, every dragon tales starts and ends on a specific day but you have 4 days to choose your starting day, after that you will have a determinate number of days to end based on how many chapters the dragon tales has, it can be 7 or 10, it depends on how many chapters there are. The first 3 had 7 chapters (so 4 to start and 7 to complete) and the last 3 have and had 10 chapters (4 to start and 10 to complete)

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am sure a lot of others new to Dragon Tales will appreciate your wonderfully expressed explanation. EXACTLY what we were after!

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 09:12 PM
Considering that they are 30 seconds to harvest, I doubt that the need to plant and harvest 2 sets of crops is going to take much time. In fact, I suspect that by the time you plant your seventh crop, the first will be ready to harvest.

Provided they stick to those short growth time crops, yes. What worries me is later rounds - or subsequent events when they make them the one hour crops - for people working etc, it would be impossible.

roguebee
09-25-15, 09:24 PM
Yes, it's something to worry about. Day Four requires harvesting 10 buffbeets which is 3 minute crop. So they are upping the time for doubled collections..

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 09:30 PM

You are right that battles are the hardest part. The last event I had to structure my starting time around the tournament so I wouldn't have a really tough dragon (one with a 5 gold prize) on a day I had to win 4, 5, or 6 battles. I didn't mean to say the event is easy if you wait, just that you know exactly what to expect and that makes it much less stressful for me.

For what it is worth the 51 level 15 animals are in Fantasy Forest Story where level 15 is the top level. I only have 3 dragons at level 15 so far. I rely heavily on my level 15 Diamond; she gets me through a lot of battles.

19sparkles96
09-25-15, 09:33 PM

FYI, my results chart is as completed on my level 150 IOS game

debrasbistro
09-25-15, 09:42 PM
I have no patience either! Mine's on the nest. I have nowhere near enough food but I'm working on it! I wanted the White Gold dragon, too, but I'll just have to clog up a nest with it for a few days while I save for the habitat.

Lol same here. Buying another nest was the best thing I ever did ages ago.

debrasbistro
09-25-15, 09:46 PM
Just as I hatch my first diamond! Here I was thinking I'd be feeding and evolving her ;)

This might be a silly question but I can't check because my quest outpost is busy. What dragon do you need for the "Complete 1 New World"? Is it the Maple dragon or is it a quest that's usually there? I'm curious because if it's usually there then this means it's a dragon I don't have so wondering if I have to breed it... I'm 31hrs into my first successful breeding of Virtue as well

First of all, congrats on your diamond! The first quest uses the maple Dragon so not any that we don't have. There is also another quest that uses the second Dragon we get, the Harvest one, I think it was called Hay Day, but I'm sure that will come later.

The first dragon Quest takes three hours. The second dragon Quest takes two hours.

Best of luck to all!

19sparkles96
09-25-15, 09:50 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #18

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 09:57 PM

Seems they are providing more food as daily prizes this time. They must have realised that the food production load for the last tales was HORRENDOUS!!

newzealander
09-25-15, 10:07 PM
You are right that battles are the hardest part. The last event I had to structure my starting time around the tournament so I wouldn't have a really tough dragon (one with a 5 gold prize) on a day I had to win 4, 5, or 6 battles. I didn't mean to say the event is easy if you wait, just that you know exactly what to expect and that makes it much less stressful for me.

For what it is worth the 51 level 15 animals are in Fantasy Forest Story where level 15 is the top level. I only have 3 dragons at level 15 so far. I rely heavily on my level 15 Diamond; she gets me through a lot of battles.

Thanks for clarifying on the 51 at level 15 - I see it now (duh!). When I saw that I nearly spat my gorgeous iced vanilla latte with the chocolate swivel stick - and that would be such a waste!! You're right; knowing how to structure it is half the battle, which is why your tips are great, and we appreciate the "speedsters" so much.

Back to latte and sunshine while my Rushrooms grow....

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 10:17 PM

Thank you for the info! It is greatly appreciated!

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 10:18 PM
Seems they are providing more food as daily prizes this time. They must have realised that the food production load for the last tales was HORRENDOUS!!

Yes! Plus the Maple dragon only needs 19,230 food to get to level 10. That helps a lot.

MaribouMay
09-25-15, 10:34 PM
Thanks for clarifying on the 51 at level 15 - I see it now (duh!). When I saw that I nearly spat my gorgeous iced vanilla latte with the chocolate swivel stick - and that would be such a waste!! You're right; knowing how to structure it is half the battle, which is why your tips are great, and we appreciate the "speedsters" so much.

Back to latte and sunshine while my Rushrooms grow....

Hahaha! Gotta save the coffee! I wish I did have 51 level 15 dragons. That would be great! Battles would be a snap!

And, I probably am guilty of forgetting how hard battles were before I had champs and diamonds. Mea culpa. ;-)

Glad my tips help. :-)

larney84
09-25-15, 10:37 PM
First of all, congrats on your diamond! The first quest uses the maple Dragon so not any that we don't have. There is also another quest that uses the second Dragon we get, the Harvest one, I think it was called Hay Day, but I'm sure that will come later.

The first dragon Quest takes three hours. The second dragon Quest takes two hours.

Best of luck to all!

Thanks debrabistro, I'm stoked about the diamond! :) After unlocking the battle arena about the same time as the last tournament was on I got stuck at Stage 15 with the Templar as I had no battle-ready dragons. I'm hoping now with a diamond I'll get further. Cheers for the info on the dragons for quests. Hopefully I'll have the dragons I need for later chapts and then I can start once Virtue is at least in the nest and further along.

debrasbistro
09-25-15, 11:07 PM
All steps as completed in my game

CH 1

Ch 2

CH 3

Reward "Storing some food for later is a great idea!" (Decoration) skip 15 gold

CH 4

CH 5

CH 6

2-
3-

Reward

Thanks; it's a huge help :cool:

Dcdonn
09-25-15, 11:11 PM
Thanks! Very helpful;-). I just sent Harvest on the Chapter 4 quest...

Dcdonn
09-25-15, 11:33 PM
I'm sure glad that you explained the 51 - level 15 dragons, I thought you had to be filthy rich before you explained;-). As you know the food at the higher levels is insane ;-(
Not that being rich is a bad thing ... I'm just saying ;-))) lol

TwiWoods
09-25-15, 11:41 PM

Not to be a downer, BUT this could mean we will need even more food than last time! It's possible that Maple Dragon may have to go to level 15 and we know there is a Harvest dragon that will also need to be fed.

Silly me - I had a feeling a Dragon Tales was coming, but I was excited about the new gold dragon and fed my new White Gold dragon all my food yesterday. Looks like I will be planting upgrapes for awhile. :p

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 12:05 AM
I believe the pop up said we have until the 29 th of September to begin? An anyone confirm this....thank you! For timing and food reasons I'd like to begin a bit later but not miss out on being part of the new dragon tales.

Thank you! Thank you!

Hi, yes you are right, it did say 29 September

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 12:16 AM
I just bought the gold Dragon on sale, and now I'm verrrry low on gold, saving coins for its habitat, so far hv only 4.5M and now the Tales Event!!! 1 nest is already occupied, last tales event emptied all my silver growing just the **** food. I have no clue how I'm gonna do this one.
Scared to even click the Start button :(

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 01:20 AM
I'm not starting until Monday evening, my time. Also not worried if I don't finish. Can't do everything!

Haator
09-26-15, 01:38 AM
Hi, I probably missed something.. how do I obtain maple dragon?

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 02:32 AM
Hi, I probably missed something.. how do I obtain maple dragon?

It is the prize for the end of Chapter 1. If you completed that chapter, the dragon is in your storage. You need to put it on a nest.

hiabarara
09-26-15, 02:41 AM
I have the same question.

rado_nik
09-26-15, 03:03 AM

You need a Maple dragon from 1-st chapter

hiabarara
09-26-15, 03:06 AM
You need a Maple dragon from 1-st chapterAh! Thanks a lot.

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 03:11 AM
I'm not starting until Monday evening, my time. Also not worried if I don't finish. Can't do everything!

Hmmm. I'm thinking of starting late too, i need to accumulate 8M for the habitat, after that I'll be penniless, and I'll need money for food LOL. No diff in game and real life. I thought I could play without any hassles but this is turning out to be something else now.
HAHAHA

PrincessCouture2014
09-26-15, 03:19 AM
Oh, my mistake. I misread your post. Sorry. The last date to enter is next Tuesday(29th}. It will automatically start for everyone eligible on Tuesday afternoon PST.

no problem! and thank you so much for replying.

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 03:21 AM
Hmmm. I'm thinking of starting late too, i need to accumulate 8M for the habitat, after that I'll be penniless, and I'll need money for food LOL. No diff in game and real life. I thought I could play without any hassles but this is turning out to be something else now.
HAHAHA

Just like real life, you have to determine your Priorities! My dragons earn over a million a day when I'm able to collect (I.e. Not at work) but even then your looking at a few days to get that Treasure Terrace for your gold producer. I solved my temptation problem - I fed 50,000 apples to Warrior Prince. Now I have to wait.

PrincessCouture2014
09-26-15, 03:24 AM
God! I am so double minded right now. I want to start the event and I m going to buy the new gold dragon as I saved gold for that only which will left me with 15 golds only. And I want to evolve it too to level 10. God! and I want atleast this tales to be done till the gold part at the least. Gonna wait till Tuesday morning (my time) and I'll start then or no I will start on monday yes! Monday it is. I have only 60k food saved.

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 03:34 AM
We'll be in it together. You made the gold one your priority, I made Warrior Prince mine. :D

MUCH less food required this time though, thankfully.

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 03:38 AM
Hint to newer players: make sure your Life dragon is level 4. I sold the first one I got, knowing I'd get heaps more later and never evolved my current one. We need to breed with it, so get it to level 4 if, like me, you ignored it until now.

rado_nik
09-26-15, 03:45 AM
Humble Harvest
The Humble Harvest Dragon Tales Event is available at level 17.

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (7). (Skip: 7)
Prize: 1 Maple Dragon

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

1. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4)
2. Complete 1 New World. (Skip: 16)
Prize: 10,000 food

Chapter 3 (3 Acts)

1. Harvest Impruberries (12). (Skip: 4)
2. Win 1 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 25)
3. Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
Prize: 1 Apple Crate

Chapter 4 (3 Acts)

1. Breed a Fire Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (10). (Skip: 10)
3. Complete 1 New World. (Skip: 15)
Prize: 21,000

Chapter 5 (2 Acts)

1. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 7)
2. Win 3 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 85)
Prize: 12,000 food

Chapter 6 (3 Acts)

1. Plant Eliteleeks (5). (Skip: 5)
2. Craft Nether Dust (1). (Skip: 25)
3. Breed a Light Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
Prize: 1 Plentiful Harvest

Chapter 7 (4 Acts)

1. Breed a Life Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (6). (Skip: 12)
3. Win 4 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 105)
4. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 1 Harvest Dragon

Chapter 8 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4)
2. Harvest Firapples (12). (Skip: 12)
3. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 12)
4. Complete 1 Hay Day. (Skip: 10)
Prize: 10 gold

Chapter 9 (3 Acts)

1. Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 15)
2. Win 5 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 135)
3. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 39)
Prize: 15 gold

Chapter 10 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 295)
2. Win 5 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 135)
3. Complete 1 Hay Day. (Skip: 10)
4. Breed a Harvest Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 15)
Prize: Autumn Dragon

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 04:16 AM
You need a Maple dragon from 1-st chapter

Here is a pic

Haator
09-26-15, 04:26 AM
It is the prize for the end of Chapter 1. If you completed that chapter, the dragon is in your storage. You need to put it on a nest.
lol thank you, I didn't notice I received it :D

mbyte68
09-26-15, 04:27 AM
there goes feeding my white gold dragon any mores till event ends then darn :D

anaghasaki
09-26-15, 04:27 AM
Raise maple to level 13??? It requires around 1,50,000 food from level 10 to 13.. and to skip you need to spend 12 + 39 gold.. I only have 50,000 food and 68 gold.. wat do I do??? Unlike last event where you could skip levelling beyond 10 by spending 10 gold and receiving 15 gold, this time you only get 10 + 15 gold :-(:-(

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 04:34 AM
I am led to believe 158,805 apples are needed in total, less the 22,000 receivable as prizes. This is much less than the 239,960 of the last tales. Caveat: I didn't calculate, I am quoting from another source!

there goes feeding my white gold dragon any mores till event ends then darn :D

Raise maple to level 13??? It requires around 1,50,000 food from level 10 to 13.. and to skip you need to spend 12 + 39 gold.. I only have 50,000 food and 68 gold.. wat do I do??? Unlike last event where you could skip levelling beyond 10 by spending 10 gold and receiving 15 gold, this time you only get 10 + 15 gold :-(:-(

lildvil
09-26-15, 04:49 AM
I will go as far in this event as I can. I just wish they'd stop doing battles in these events, lol. I'm wishing the best of luck to everyone doing this event.

hiabarara
09-26-15, 04:58 AM
Here is a pic

Thank you :)

anaghasaki
09-26-15, 05:23 AM
I am led to believe 158,805 apples are needed in total, less the 22,000 receivable as prizes. This is much less than the 239,960 of the last tales. Caveat: I didn't calculate, I am quoting from another source!

I don't know exactly, but as per wiki this is the food cost of maple which you need to raise to level 13
Plus you need to raise harvest to level 10..

lindseyny
09-26-15, 06:16 AM
Hint to newer players: make sure your Life dragon is level 4. I sold the first one I got, knowing I'd get heaps more later and never evolved my current one. We need to breed with it, so get it to level 4 if, like me, you ignored it until now.

Ooh very good call! I've had so many doubles of these that I've traded mine is neglected at level 1.

Kennedward
09-26-15, 06:46 AM
Finished Chapter 2, will probably just get the 2nd dragon and stop playing, too busy in the upcoming week

jjblueyes
09-26-15, 07:53 AM

Old timers? This event isn't that old! You crack me up girl! Now...I have been playing this dang fangled contraption for some time now, & me thinks it's cast some voo doo spell on me that keeps me coming back every day but that's for another day...now, where's me cane?
😀
Jen

jjblueyes
09-26-15, 07:56 AM

I do this too and for all those reasons and I find it very much less stressful:)

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 07:57 AM
Please, whoever does the world events please let us know what they are, like crafting or whatever, i just used all my small Gems to craft a big gem. Didn't know Tales would creep up on us so soon.
So thank you to whoever for detailed info. :)

lady_saphira
09-26-15, 08:16 AM
Please, whoever does the world events please let us know what they are, like crafting or whatever, i just used all my small Gems to craft a big gem. Didn't know Tales would creep up on us so soon.
So thank you to whoever for detailed info. :)

Check out page 10. There's a full list there right now. Looks like the only crafting as of now is a nether dust. Could always change if there are any errors though like last time.

19sparkles96
09-26-15, 08:57 AM
Check out page 10. There's a full list there right now. Looks like the only crafting as of now is a nether dust. Could always change if there are any errors though like last time.

Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #18. My results are CONFIRMED from my level 150 IOS game.

pernmagic
09-26-15, 09:23 AM
Thanks I'd missed that ..... Checked the stable and found mine is L7 so thanks :)

lady_saphira
09-26-15, 09:46 AM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #18. My results are CONFIRMED from my level 150 IOS game.

Good deal. Not sure where the other one is from just noticed it went all the way to 10. Thanks for all the hard work keeping the rest of us updated!

lady_saphira
09-26-15, 09:49 AM

Can I ask you a question? What's with the "skip X gold" at the end of the rewards? I know you can skip acts for gold but wasn't sure what the skip for gold at the end of each reward was about...this will only be my second tales since I'm android so total newbie here.

MaribouMay
09-26-15, 10:07 AM
Food requirements:

Food required to raise both Maple and Harvest to level 10 is 67,305 food (requires gold to skip raising Maple from level 10 to level 13, see below).

This time we are awarded 22,000 food (10,000 upon completion of day 2 and 12,000 upon completion of day 5).
You can choose to not raise the Maple dragon above level 10 for a total of 51 gold (12 gold on day 8 and 39 gold on day 9).
Day 7 is the first day that you'll need a lot of food (17,400 to raise Maple from level 7 to level 10).
If you can grow 18,000 food per day you won't need to save food before you start.
If you can't grow 18,000 food per day consider waiting or skipping (with gold) the final feeding(s) of the Maple dragon.
Actually, given the 22,000 food we receive, you only need to grow about 16,000 per day.

PinkBubbles75
09-26-15, 11:13 AM
I'm surprised we're having an event so soon after the last one. My food amount after that one and evolving various dragons is on the low side with 12139. I'm waiting a few days to start this event so I can grow more food and breed a life dragon. I don't think this event will be has stressful seeing that I only want the second dragon.

Haator
09-26-15, 11:18 AM
I don't remember any other event, so this one is probably the first for android players, ever. Another thing is, we can't upgrade our dragons more then to level 10. Any other complains from iOS players? ;)

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 11:28 AM

Thank you dear :)

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 11:33 AM
I don't remember any other event, so this one is probably the first for android players, ever. Another thing is, we can't upgrade our dragons more then to level 10. Any other complains from iOS players? ;)

Hello there, I am an android user, and last event Art Gala was for us too, though it was my first and this one is my second. also, you can raise your dragons above lvl 10, you just need to buy Noble crystal from Market and place in your land. It is for 500K, but you need to be in the original DS, not any version like Harvest or any other.
Hope this helps.

19sparkles96
09-26-15, 11:35 AM
Can I ask you a question? What's with the "skip X gold" at the end of the rewards? I know you can skip acts for gold but wasn't sure what the skip for gold at the end of each reward was about...this will only be my second tales since I'm android so total newbie here.

This is the gold required to skip ahead to the next Chapter, otherwise their is "X" days & hrs to wait before it unlocks.

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 11:35 AM

Thanks for the tip, my life Dragon needed to be leveled up to 4. Done with that :)

EnchantedG
09-26-15, 11:37 AM
Old timers? This event isn't that old! You crack me up girl! Now...I have been playing this dang fangled contraption for some time now, & me thinks it's cast some voo doo spell on me that keeps me coming back every day but that's for another day...now, where's me cane?
😀
Jen

😁 LOL, your response made me laugh.

lady_saphira
09-26-15, 12:39 PM
This is the gold required to skip ahead to the next Chapter, otherwise their is "X" days & hrs to wait before it unlocks.

Ahh, that makes sense now. Thanks for explaining that and for posting!

cocauina
09-26-15, 01:05 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am sure a lot of others new to Dragon Tales will appreciate your wonderfully expressed explanation. EXACTLY what we were after!

You're welcome! I'm glad that my explanation was clear enough :p

ileeas
09-26-15, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the info - usually I get stuck on the battle arena ones. I usually end up with a really high level diamond dragon to battle and it takes me days to beat. Oh well, I'll just get as far as I can as I won't spend gold to get past these ones.

ileeas
09-26-15, 02:36 PM
I will go as far in this event as I can. I just wish they'd stop doing battles in these events, lol. I'm wishing the best of luck to everyone doing this event.

The battles are what usually stops me as well. I have raised a couple of my champions dragons to 12 but was conserving my food just in case they came out with another set of quests like this. Good luck to all.

EvaEmmaSurf
09-26-15, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;1179916]Chapter 1-Reward Maple Dragon (5 hours to hatch)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/615d44c1-b9fa-4b5f-8e5a-8d335e2554ac_zpsnk9wep8c.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/615d44c1-b9fa-4b5f-8e5a-8d335e2554ac_zpsnk9wep8c.png.html)

Act 1
Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7

Chapter 2-
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
Ch 2

Ch 3

2-
3-

Reward

I'm Level 28. So far:
Chapter 1 - same goals as higher levels.
Chapter 2 - only had to get Maple to Level 3, not Level 4; World Game same. I didn't pay attn to the reward but I don't 'think' I got 10k food on this level, but it's possible I guess. I wasn't using any food after reading comments and I just have 12k so maybe the reward was lower, or a ghost stole some?
I can't start Chapter 3 until tonight. I expect it will be different since I can't Battle yet. I'll try to pay attn to the actual task/rewards and post here for other newer players. I doubt if I make it to the end - I should have read about these before I started. I don't have much saved and I have 'gold trapped' this weekend several times for some reason. Happy I got a dragon regardlesso f what else I get done.

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 03:49 PM
Food requirements:

Plus I read somewhere Maple brings back 1500 food for at least some players if you keep questing after the required quest.

xenu8
09-26-15, 04:38 PM
So S8 release 3 new lovely autumn-theme dragons and a habitat that what I could say looks literally behind the season and doesn't suit at all with all these new dragons. I mean: green grass and tree with apples, it looks more like summer to me.

kooky panda, can you pass to someone in S8 that they should bring back the Harvest Homestead, please. It is the perfectly suit habitats for this event :o

I absolutely love the open orchard habitat and think the harvest homestead is the ugliest habitat I own. So Please Kooky pass that along too. I just had to say, I would hate for that Homestead habitat to replace something new. Please & Thanks.

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 04:52 PM
I absolutely love the open orchard habitat and think the harvest homestead is the ugliest habitat I own. So Please Kooky pass that along too. I just had to say, I would hate for that Homestead habitat to replace something new. Please & Thanks.

Every player is unique. What one likes another won't. Good point Xenu8 - great idea to illustrate the differences. I think Storm 8 do a great job catering to such a diverse market and they cop a lot of criticism, some justified (eg some players not getting gold sales as often as others), but there is a LOT of work in designing this game. The events like Dragon Tales for instance - the work involved to do it properly would be quite extensive. So credit where credit is due.

I like the habitat too. I quite like the other one as well!

carolburnett
09-26-15, 05:00 PM
I traded my maple dragon in error can I stop the trade?

BogitaPetHome1
09-26-15, 05:16 PM
So this event call for breeding Dragons: water, fire, light and life. My question is does anybody knows what are the quickest combos to breed those dragons? Last time I got stuck with 12hrs, 20 hrs breeding so I could not finish the tales. I really will appreciate ur answers so I can plan ahead and hopefully don't get stuck with long combo breedings.
Thanks.

MaribouMay
09-26-15, 05:40 PM
So this event call for breeding Dragons: water, fire, light and life. My question is does anybody knows what are the quickest combos to breed those dragons? Last time I got stuck with 12hrs, 20 hrs breeding so I could not finish the tales. I really will appreciate ur answers so I can plan ahead and hopefully don't get stuck with long combo breedings.
Thanks.

Often Olympus is a good choice.
Water + Olympus = 10 hours max
Fire + Olympus = Olympus (7 hours)
Light + Olympus = Olympus (7 hours)
Life + Olympus = 12 hours max

DeeDe99
09-26-15, 05:45 PM
Thanks.

Anything under 20 hours shouldn't cause a problem. The act registers when you place the pair on the breeding den and as long as they finish before the next chapter opens (24 hours between chapters) you are ready for the next one.

I did it that way last Dragon Tales and didn't have a problem.

I did not place any on the den until I was asked to breed by the act, it registered straight away and then
I didn't have to worry until the next day. Yes, I did pick pairings where I'd have less than 24 hours.

TwiWoods
09-26-15, 06:43 PM

I don't think so. You need to send an email to support, but being the weekend, I don't know how soon you can get a fix. You can also check to see if there is someone from Storm8 on and send a PM. Click on Forum in upper right and scroll to bottom - it lists all members that are currently on the forum (Storm8 is highlighted or different font/color). No one was on when I just checked, but keep checking. I wouldn't collect from Trade Post until you get an answer.

jjblueyes
09-26-15, 08:30 PM

Oh man, bummer. I hope someone at TL can help you out. I've found support to be very helpful myself. Good luck!
Jen

theone2001
09-26-15, 11:37 PM
Thanks.

Be aware last event several people did light and fire. the common is love 5 hours. but they ended up getting virtue 33 hours. So you might want to avoid that.
If you have virtue try breeding it with fire. This could give you love common or kitsune Super Rare both 5 hours or the high for this is a 25 hour justice rare.

For both Water and Light the common is 12 hour Winter the highest is 17 hour Cloud rare. But you may also get a 4 hour super rare Hippogriff.

This is my tactics for 3 of the dragons. That's as far as I have gotten so far. I don't have Olympus or any of the Prime dragons

Fire with Light
Light with Water
Water with Light

Hope this helps!

Mythdefied
09-26-15, 11:56 PM
I've been spending time on a breeding calculator, trying to figure out what to pair Water with that will A) not result in massive, time wasting fails, B) have the fewest outcomes, and C) have a chance at giving me something I actually want. I've settled on Water x Angel. The chances of a 44 hr Angel fail are tiny, and Water isn't at lvl 15, so I won't get the 25 hr Prime Loyal. I have a shot at Mercury with only short time fails on the others.

Good luck, everyone.

HafloMopsy
09-27-15, 12:19 AM
We need to breed waterdragon. Which combinatie has a short time. I don't have an olympic dragon.
Sorry question already ask

Penguinninja99
09-27-15, 01:47 AM
what happens if you're below level 31?

EnchantedG
09-27-15, 02:37 AM
I've been spending time on a breeding calculator, trying to figure out what to pair Water with that will A) not result in massive, time wasting fails, B) have the fewest outcomes, and C) have a chance at giving me something I actually want. I've settled on Water x Angel. The chances of a 44 hr Angel fail are tiny, and Water isn't at lvl 15, so I won't get the 25 hr Prime Loyal. I have a shot at Mercury with only short time fails on the others.

Good luck, everyone.

I just checked the Calculator and breeding Olympus with all these dragons is the best choice to avoid getting long breeding times.

DeeDe99
09-27-15, 03:04 AM
I just checked the Calculator and breeding Olympus with all these dragons is the best choice to avoid getting long breeding times.

Providing, of course, you have Olympus! I don't!

I wrote my plans out on another thread - link is http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73718-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-(-Part-III)&p=1180861&viewfull=1#post1180861

DeeDe99
09-27-15, 03:09 AM
what happens if you're below level 31?

There are differences - there was a player posting the different acts earlier on this thread. They are acts framed for the players on earlier levels. I suggest you read back to find the poster and perhaps message them if they haven't been back for a day or so.

phoco1
09-27-15, 03:18 AM
I did not read the thread here and Evolve my maple dragon ten level 10 ....
Last night it was eight hours to the next task ... now I can not see tasks ...I've uninstalled but still i cant se anyting ;( ....

Should I sell maple dragon and hope I get to start over?

EnchantedG
09-27-15, 03:43 AM

I wrote my plans out on another thread - link is http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73718-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-(-Part-III)&p=1180861&viewfull=1#post1180861

i like your plan :)

EnchantedG
09-27-15, 03:44 AM
Last night it was eight hours to the next task ... now I can not see tasks ...I've uninstalled but still i cant se anyting ;( ....

i do not think you should sell your Maple Dragon, pls get in touch with TL team and see what solution they propose. but do not sell your maple pls

phoco1
09-27-15, 03:54 AM
have sent email now so hope they can help ;)

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 05:33 AM

Depending on the wording of the tasks, you will receive credit if it says "raise your maple dragon to X level" and you've already done it. The problem only comes if it says "feed your dragon X times." so far, I haven't seen where we have to feed the dragons X number of times in this tales. Check the post on page 2 for the wording of the acts. I believe that poster has it updated pretty far into the tales.

Edit: see my next post below...

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 05:36 AM

CH 1

Ch 2

CH 3

CH 4

CH 5

CH 6

CH 7

CH 8

3-
4-

Reward

To the poster that asked about already raising maple to ten... As of chapter 8, you should be okay. When you get to the chapter that tells you what level to raise your dragon to, if you've already gotten him to that level or beyond, you'll just automatically receive the credit for that act and get the next one.

Jennerwein1
09-27-15, 06:04 AM
I just bred water with light (don't have Olympus ) and got 12 hrs. phew.

Lori11941C
09-27-15, 06:52 AM
Does anyone know what Android has instead of raising the dragons past level 10 since Android doesn't have the ability to evolve further?

Thanks.

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 07:12 AM
Does anyone know what Android has instead of raising the dragons past level 10 since Android doesn't have the ability to evolve further?

Thanks.

You have to buy the noble crystal from the market for 500k coins. That allows you to raise your dragons past 10. It's under the buildings section, I believe.

Lori11941C
09-27-15, 07:24 AM
You have to buy the noble crystal from the market for 500k coins. That allows you to raise your dragons past 10. It's under the buildings section, I believe.

Thank you! I had no idea (and I'm level 106... you think I'd have figured that out by now.)

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 07:31 AM
Thank you! I had no idea (and I'm level 106... you think I'd have figured that out by now.)

Android just got access to it at the last tales event earlier this month. So brand new for us.

roguebee
09-27-15, 07:33 AM
Nice thing about the New World Quest is that I've collected 1500 apples on 3 of the 4 quests. (The 4th time was a few coins.)

roguebee
09-27-15, 07:35 AM
Water and Diamond is a good choice. Two outcomes, 1 hour Mercury and 12 hour Water. Naturally, I got Water on both accounts.

0midget0
09-27-15, 08:43 AM

Maybe you can earn some food from mining.
It helps sometimes.

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 08:54 AM
Maybe you can earn some food from mining.
It helps sometimes.

I've earned way more food mining for expansions than mining for dragons if that helps. I think just today I've earned over 3k food with just 10 dynamite pieces.

cath0138
09-27-15, 09:04 AM
I need help! I can't pass L26 Sobek. I'm using only L15's to battle, (Sidekicker, Nightmare, Blizzard, Storm Sphinx, Treasure Tucan, Station Dalmation x2, and Thorilla) Nothing seems to be able to take down Sobek. I still have the option of using other L15 to win, but at this point idk which to try. I still haven't tried Ocean Owl, Seahorse, Menoram, Patriotter, Midnight, Sea Drake, Pygmy Giraffe, Hydro Yak, Vinotaur, monsoon Marmot, onyx sox, Ember Bear, Pyro Pony, Ancient Sloth Porkupine, and Falconch....again they are all L15. Should I retry with an already used animal, or try one of the fore mentioned animals. Anyone's advice would be appreciated.

BogitaPetHome1
09-27-15, 09:30 AM

Thanks so much for the help!!!!
I was looking in the breed calculator and yours sounds like a really good plan. I wonder if it is possible to breed fire with fire? that will be great that only give 1 option and is fire = 10 sec, same with life. Does anybody knows if that will count? or if it has to be another different dragon?

BogitaPetHome1
09-27-15, 09:32 AM
Does anybody how to pass Tiny LV13, I can not pass this battle so can not go forward and still in Ch3 :-( Already defeat my Lv10 Fireworks, landworm and other that can not remember.
Thanks.

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 09:36 AM
Does anybody how to pass Tiny LV13, I can not pass this battle so can not go forward and still in Ch3 :-( Already defeat my Lv10 Fireworks, landworm and other that can not remember.
Thanks.

I took level 13 tiny out recently with level 9 Night. I think pink is weak against black types.

MaribouMay
09-27-15, 10:05 AM
I need help! I can't pass L26 Sobek. I'm using only L15's to battle, (Sidekicker, Nightmare, Blizzard, Storm Sphinx, Treasure Tucan, Station Dalmation x2, and Thorilla) Nothing seems to be able to take down Sobek. I still have the option of using other L15 to win, but at this point idk which to try. I still haven't tried Ocean Owl, Seahorse, Menoram, Patriotter, Midnight, Sea Drake, Pygmy Giraffe, Hydro Yak, Vinotaur, monsoon Marmot, onyx sox, Ember Bear, Pyro Pony, Ancient Sloth Porkupine, and Falconch....again they are all L15. Should I retry with an already used animal, or try one of the fore mentioned animals. Anyone's advice would be appreciated.

You are in the wrong forum, this is a Dragon Story forum not a Fantasy Forest forum. Try going here (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?295-Fantasy-Forest-Story-Discussions) to ask for help.

MaribouMay
09-27-15, 10:13 AM
Thanks.

If you have a champ, try that. Otherwise, a high level, preferably SR blue-purple dragon (celestial, aether, dark phoenix, etc.), or a gemstone, or an elements dragon. Do you know about the battle calculator? We are not allowed to post outside links, so google "dragon story battle calculator" and look for a wikia page. It is very helpful.

BogitaPetHome1
09-27-15, 10:30 AM
If you have a champ, try that. Otherwise, a high level, preferably SR blue-purple dragon (celestial, aether, dark phoenix, etc.), or a gemstone, or an elements dragon. Do you know about the battle calculator? We are not allowed to post outside links, so google "dragon story battle calculator" and look for a wikia page. It is very helpful.

I just beat him with Aether Lv 10 but my next try was a Cham. Thanks for your help!!!!

PepperWoo
09-27-15, 10:36 AM
I see they figured out that a lot of people would rather use gold to skip the part where it is required to raise the dragon beyond level 10 so they spiked the cost. So annoying especially because it is hardly a food issue for me but a personal preference to not have my dragons above level 10 just yet, except for one Diamond and one Champion. Instead of shelling out just 10 gold, it's now 51 ugh.

BogitaPetHome1
09-27-15, 10:52 AM
First I want to say thanks a lot to all the persons that respond to my thread earlier and give their very valuable suggestions, taking those and a research that I did with the breeding calculator here are what seems to be the quickest breeding combos, however since chapters only open 1 a day and if you feel lucky and do not care about timing you may not be interested in this. For all the rest that want to just get with a quick breeding combo here they are:

First I have to say MaribooMay you are so Right!!!!!!! For every dragon Olympus seems to be your best choice so I am pasting your comments here and thanks a lot!!!!

Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post

Also thanks a lot to DeeDe99 for sharing your plan with us, if you do not have Olympus your plan sounds really good and I even may copy a little of that ;-)
Here is the link for those interested: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1180861

Other results according with the Breeding Calculator:

WATER DRAGON

* Olympus= 3 dragons the max time is 10 hrs (Nyx) the other are 6 and 7 hrs
* Diamond or Infinity = Only 2 Dragons. Max time is 12 hrs Water (you probably will get this one) OR 1Hr Mercury
* Dark Naga= 15 Dragons. Max time is 25hrs (penumbra), 23Hrs Night, 22hrs Wizard, 17 hrs Midnight. All reaming are less than 17

FIRE DRAGON
* Diamond or Crusader= 2 Dragons. Max time 44hrs Crusader or Fire 10 sec. Most likely you will get Fire. But if you get stock with * Crusader this is a dragon you will love to have for further battles.
* Black Swan or Virtue = 5 Dragoons Max time 25hrs Justice, 15hrs Laserlight. The remaining 3 are only 5 hrs
* Devil= 7 dragons. Max time 12 Hrs (don't remember the dragon sorry) Everything else is less that 12 hrs.

LIGHT DRAGON
* Diamond/ Infinity = 2 Dragons. Max time 44hrs Angel(I will love this one even if time sucks) , 9hrs Light (chances are you may get this one)
* Air or Chandelier = 3 dragons. 24hrs Sunrise, 14hrs leopard, 10hrs Griffin
* Hypnotic, Magic or Messenger = 5 dragoons Max time 17hrs Luck, 13hrs hypnotic, 12hr manticore, 10hrs messenger and 6hrs mammoth (only android)
* Black swan or Kitsune = 6 dragons. Max time 28hrs prime, 18hrs melody, 16hrs tiny, 15hrs never ending or laserlight, 5hrs love
*Winter, Cloud, Disco , Metal, Hipogriff or Ice cream = 7 Dragons. Here something interesting the possible outcomes are the same that you can use to breed. So Max time 25hrs prime, 17hrsCloud, 16hrs blue moon, 12 hrs winter, 8hrs disco o metal, 4hrs hipogriff.

LIFE DRAGON
* Dino = 8 Dragons. Max time 12 hrs either a Rex or a Triceptaros. Remaining outcomes less that 12 hrs
* Diamond or Infinity = 8 Dragons. Max time 44hrs Crusader, 32hrs Quetzal. All the other outcomes are 8hrs Max. You may get stuck with the only 2 max hrs dragons but they are diamond type so if this happen again you are a lucky one so they are good fighters in battle.
* Fire = 7 Dragons. Max time 12 hrs. I do not remember the dragons here sorry.

HARVEST
Since is the last one I imagine almost nobody will care about breeding time, plus there are a lot of outcomes possible with this one however here is the breeding combo that I found more interesting since it gives you the chance to get a diamond type dragon:
* Infinity or Diamond= 5 Dragons. Max time 44hrs Angel or Gold ( I really hope to get any of those) , 24hrs Sunrise, 14hrs Leopard, 10hrs Griffin.

Hope this help and good luck to all!!!!!

hiabarara
09-27-15, 11:38 AM
I read multiple times that the quest from the Outpost for the Maple or Harvest dragon gives a lot of food. Are these quests still available after the Dragon Tales event?

kooky panda
09-27-15, 11:42 AM
I read multiple times that the quest from the Outpost for the Maple or Harvest dragon gives a lot of food. Are these quests still available after the Dragon Tales event?
Normally these quests are removed after the event ends.

BogitaPetHome1
09-27-15, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=hiabarara;1181026]I read multiple times that the quest from the Outpost for the Maple or Harvest dragon gives a lot of food. Are these quests still available after the Dragon Tales event?[/Q

As far as I know and I understand they are avaliable for all time that the even is avaliable so you only have 10 days or maybe less depending when you had your maple dragon for the quest and get the food.

Good luck

mimiamelia
09-27-15, 12:17 PM
Fire x fire also seems like a good option. Only outcome is 10 sec. I'll try that tomorrow & see if it counts. Good luck all!

MaribouMay
09-27-15, 01:08 PM

Good plans! I like finding combos that work and could give desired dragons.

You might want to consider buying an Olympus before the next Dragon Tales event. It costs 300,000 coins plus 750,000 coins for the habitat (12 hour build time, holds 3 dragons). Then you could use the event combos to give other Olympus type dragons. Plus Olympus can be handy in the arena if you don't have champs and diamonds.

BirchIsland
09-27-15, 01:48 PM
What do you need to craft nether dust please?

lnztrekfan
09-27-15, 01:59 PM
What do you need to craft nether dust please?
To craft nether dust go into your spell shop. It takes 1 blue gem and 1 purple gem. It takes 8 hrs to complete.

Mythdefied
09-27-15, 03:26 PM
Finished today's tasks early in the morning. Reading up on the tasks for the next few days, I see that all my work towards stockpiling food for dragons I actually want to level up is for naught. Have to waste food on the event dragon again.

DeeDe99
09-27-15, 03:32 PM
Good plans! I like finding combos that work and could give desired dragons.

You might want to consider buying an Olympus before the next Dragon Tales event. It costs 300,000 coins plus 750,000 coins for the habitat (12 hour build time, holds 3 dragons). Then you could use the event combos to give other Olympus type dragons. Plus Olympus can be handy in the arena if you don't have champs and diamonds.

Thanks MaribouMay. I did look at getting Olympus a couple of weeks ago, but put my efforts into raising Diamond and Crusader first, then the Tales started. Will make the acquisition a priority after the Tales is over. I only have Diamond, Crusader, Warrior Prince (WP is evolving to 10 as I type) and a baby Gilded Knight, so arena fighters are always welcome!!

DeeDe99
09-27-15, 03:33 PM
thank you for your kind words, BogitaPetHome! :)

tengoambre123
09-27-15, 04:40 PM
after a day of thinking long and hard, i decided i'm not in love with the prize dragon enough (as its just a 3 color dragon with no special types) to feed all my hard earned food to these 2 event dragons. I'll go as far as i can just for the heck of it but as a new diamond parent (its been 10 days and im still excited), i'm more focused on trying for hybrids. I usually get so caught up in tales but i'll have to let this one pass

Hawk1
09-27-15, 05:19 PM
Every player is unique. What one likes another won't. Good point Xenu8 - great idea to illustrate the differences. I think Storm 8 do a great job catering to such a diverse market and they cop a lot of criticism, some justified (eg some players not getting gold sales as often as others), but there is a LOT of work in designing this game. The events like Dragon Tales for instance - the work involved to do it properly would be quite extensive. So credit where credit is due.
!
I haven't seen a gold sale in a few months so I think the criticism is justified, once you hit a certain level they know you are hooked and no more gold sales. Neighbors that are in the 40ish lvls always have a gold sale pfffft to Storm8 not spending another dollar until they have a gold sale.
Too many events that Storm8 expects you to spend gold

sophiensissi
09-27-15, 07:39 PM
I haven't seen a gold sale in a few months so I think the criticism is justified, once you hit a certain level they know you are hooked and no more gold sales. Neighbors that are in the 40ish lvls always have a gold sale pfffft to Storm8 not spending another dollar until they have a gold sale.
Too many events that Storm8 expects you to spend gold

I'm level 150 and have a gold sale right now. I get them a lot so I'm not sure how it works about who and when, but it does happen for high level players to. In the end, it's a game that is supposed to be for enjoyment. Its a nice break for me to play with this great group of people and see my dragons. ��

Hawk1
09-27-15, 07:51 PM
I'm @ 119 and no gold sale, I think I'd notice the pop ups if I had a gold sale. I enjoy the people on this forum or I wouldn't be here.

jacksusa
09-27-15, 08:16 PM
Can anyone tell the colors of the Harvest dragon? I want to be sure I have an available habitat. Thanks!

redstar177
09-27-15, 08:29 PM
Finished today's tasks early in the morning. Reading up on the tasks for the next few days, I see that all my work towards stockpiling food for dragons I actually want to level up is for naught. Have to waste food on the event dragon again.

I agree, and I think that is one reason why I prefer the World Events. Although I like the different tasks, I don't like being forced to hatch and feed dragons that I don't necessarily want. Maybe it wouldn't be such an issue if food wasn't such a commodity in the game, but until we get more efficient crops, food is simply to valuable to waste on other dragons

sophiensissi
09-27-15, 08:33 PM
I agree, and I think that is one reason why I prefer the World Events. Although I like the different tasks, I don't like being forced to hatch and feed dragons that I don't necessarily want. Maybe it wouldn't be such an issue if food wasn't such a commodity in the game, but until we get more efficient crops, food is simply to valuable to waste on other dragons

Don't forget you can get a lot of apples by mining for dragons too. Plus, the mining dragons are always fun ones to have.

HafloMopsy
09-28-15, 12:09 AM
I breed fire X fire. 10 seconds!

BirchIsland
09-28-15, 12:30 AM
To craft nether dust go into your spell shop. It takes 1 blue gem and 1 purple gem. It takes 8 hrs to complete.

Thank you. Sorry am fairly new to this game. I have a blue gem but not purple. What do I need to trade to get one please?

EnchantedG
09-28-15, 02:06 AM
Thank you. Sorry am fairly new to this game. I have a blue gem but not purple. What do I need to trade to get one please?

You need to trade one of your Magic dragons :)

EnchantedG
09-28-15, 02:13 AM
Can anyone tell the colors of the Harvest dragon? I want to be sure I have an available habitat. Thanks!

Harvest Dragon is White and Yellow, so you need White Meadowor Yellow Plateau.

EnchantedG
09-28-15, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know what the "New World" task is?

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

1. Raise your Maple Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 4Gold20px)
2. Complete 1 New World. (Skip: 16Gold20px)

pernmagic
09-28-15, 02:32 AM

I agree, I will probably just get the second dragon and then opt out..... I have too many other important colour combination dragons to feed and level up who are arena winners to waste food on a time struggle for a final prize I'm not really bothered about ...... Just generally need more food available to encourage us to continue and maybe pay for gold to finish these tales

sam204
09-28-15, 02:44 AM

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

New World task is Quest using Maple Dragon - time 3 Hrs !

cath0138
09-28-15, 02:48 AM

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

It is a Quest. Go to your Quest outpost, and scroll down and you will see the New World Quest.

cath0138
09-28-15, 03:05 AM
I am stuck with on Act 3, Chapter 2. "Win in the battle arena". I am trying to get past a L14 Sappire dragon. I have been trying to beat iit for two weeks prior to the Humble Harvest Event. I have tried the following dragons: L10 Waverider, L10 Aether x4, L9 Aether x2, L10 honeybee x2, L11 Honeybee x2, L9 Portal, L10 Astro x2, l10 Air, L10 Splatter, L10 Cloud. NOTHING is working. I could raise my Aether dragon to L11, but don't really want to use the food without knowing it will help, as I'm stockpiling for this event. Any suggestions without spending gold to skip the Act, or using gold for an Ultimate hit? Thanks so much in advance.

EnchantedG
09-28-15, 03:14 AM
New World task is Quest using Maple Dragon - time 3 Hrs !

Thank you Sam204 :) Appreciate the detailed response, just what i needed

Have a Good Day!

EnchantedG
09-28-15, 03:15 AM
It is a Quest. Go to your Quest outpost, and scroll down and you will see the New World Quest.

Thank you Cath0138

DeeDe99
09-28-15, 03:16 AM
I've beaten Sapphire with Jewelry, that's the best help I can offer.

I am stuck with on Act 3, Chapter 2. "Win in the battle arena". I am trying to get past a L14 Sappire dragon. I have been trying to beat iit for two weeks prior to the Humble Harvest Event. I have tried the following dragons: L10 Waverider, L10 Aether x4, L9 Aether x2, L10 honeybee x2, L11 Honeybee x2, L9 Portal, L10 Astro x2, l10 Air, L10 Splatter, L10 Cloud. NOTHING is working. I could raise my Aether dragon to L11, but don't really want to use the food without knowing it will help, as I'm stockpiling for this event. Any suggestions without spending gold to skip the Act, or using gold for an Ultimate hit? Thanks so much in advance.

sam204
09-28-15, 03:27 AM

The main Color of Sapphire being Blue , Dragons with Yellow n Purple Colors should be used ! Also Black is effective against Gemstone . Hence u may pl try Lollipop , Rainbow Sentinel , Tigers Eye , Amethyst , Arcane , Bat , Chimera , Illusion , Topaz , Champs etc . I am not aware which Dragons u have , hence I suggested variety n hope it helps !

debrasbistro
09-28-15, 03:34 AM

I would use lollipop or sorceress if you have those. Good luck!

cath0138
09-28-15, 04:16 AM
Deede99, and Sam204, and Debrabistro; Thank you so much, I tried my Astro again and it worked with just two hits! 😊 I really thought I was screwed. The color info was a huge help. Is there a chart somewhere that has this information?

freesiawoods
09-28-15, 04:18 AM

Trade a common or rare dragon that has purple as one of its colours.

anaghasaki
09-28-15, 05:18 AM
I thought if I start the event late then I don't have to wait for the next day's task. After I finish the first day, I can immediately start the second day. I started yesterday (sunday) evening, finished the first day and had to wait 9 hrs for the second day. Same today also. Finished second day and now have to wait till tomorrow for third day.

DeeDe99
09-28-15, 05:21 AM
I thought if I start the event late then I don't have to wait for the next day's task. After I finish the first day, I can immediately start the second day. I started yesterday (sunday) evening, finished the first day and had to wait 9 hrs for the second day. Same today also. Finished second day and now have to wait till tomorrow for third day.

That is correct. There is a great explanation of how the timings work a couple of pages back. The Tales takes 10 days to complete and you have a choice of your personal start date, within a defined time period. I also started my Sunday evening as I had evolving and other stuff in progress I wanted to finish first.

lady_saphira
09-28-15, 05:36 AM

Check page 2 for the guide as to how the timing works. My day starts at 2am. I started Saturday afternoon around 4pm central standard time. My day 2 unlocked at Sunday 2am. I finished day 2 pretty early because it was easy but had to wait until after 2am to start day 3. The start over time is midnight Pacific time for everyone. Because Pacific time zone is 2 hours behind me, that puts my start time at 2am each day.

tinderheart
09-28-15, 07:07 AM
Ideally, I'd like to start this event tomorrow, September 29th. The game says that we have to start it by September 29th. Does that mean I have to start today or can I wait until tomorrow?

lady_saphira
09-28-15, 08:07 AM
Ideally, I'd like to start this event tomorrow, September 29th. The game says that we have to start it by September 29th. Does that mean I have to start today or can I wait until tomorrow?

If you don't actually click start, it will automatically start tomorrow anyway.

PrincessCouture2014
09-28-15, 08:37 AM
so I have started the event n now waiting for 19 hrs to pass for 2nd chapter

ndtrance
09-28-15, 09:45 AM
Finally started the event. Glad I waited because I got the last of my jigsaw pieces this weekend and wanted to craft it. I also learned from this thread that I needed to craft netherdust and had no purple gems. I bred a penumbra fail recently so I had to evolve and trade her to get the gems. Would not have had time to do this during the event if I had started right away.

freshfunin2008
09-28-15, 10:04 AM
Finally started the event. Glad I waited because I got the last of my jigsaw pieces this weekend and wanted to craft it. I also learned from this thread that I needed to craft netherdust and had no purple gems. I bred a penumbra fail recently so I had to evolve and trade her to get the gems. Would not have had time to do this during the event if I had started right away.

Good luck. It pays to plan ahead.

glenngenius
09-28-15, 10:28 AM
I just got 44 hours after breeding fire and infinity in order to finish the first act for chapter 4.

kooky panda
09-28-15, 10:58 AM

Make sure you are playing on the original updated version of the game. You will not be able to see this event on a seasonal version of the game.
Do not sell your maple dragon- that future tasks will be retroactive.

DeeDe99
09-28-15, 11:02 AM
I just got 44 hours after breeding fire and infinity in order to finish the first act for chapter 4.

Well, you can be happy re the 44 hours, or annoyed for choosing that combo. The choice is yours! ;)

roguebee
09-28-15, 12:11 PM

Harvest is a White/Yellow combo. Since Maple is a Yellow/Red combo and Autumn is a Green/Yellow/Red combo, you can use a single Yellow habitat is keep all 3 dragons together.

adellis
09-28-15, 12:18 PM
Fire x fire also seems like a good option. Only outcome is 10 sec. I'll try that tomorrow & see if it counts. Good luck all!

It does. Just makes for a long wait time afterward :(

xxxe
09-28-15, 01:12 PM

After I hatched Maple I just threw two dragons on the breeding den and got another Diamond. I was trying for ones with low hour commons lol. I started late so I haven't even started the chapter that asks you to breed dragons together!

sophiensissi
09-28-15, 02:14 PM
Can the chapters be updated on page 1 to reflect goals for days 7-10 please. Thank you! ������������

BirchIsland
09-28-15, 02:59 PM
Trade a common or rare dragon that has purple as one of its colours.

Thank you so much freesia woods. That has been a big help

BirchIsland
09-28-15, 03:48 PM
You need to trade one of your Magic dragons :)

Thank you so much. This forum is great with people being so helpful x

MaribouMay
09-28-15, 03:51 PM

Congratulations?

Luckily you have a couple of days before you need to breed for the event.

tengoambre123
09-28-15, 03:56 PM
what a fail. i was waiting for my battle arena to refresh so i (by pure habit) bred my diamond w. my forest at got the 32 hour timer with my next chapter being to breed w. a water dragon lol

mimiamelia
09-28-15, 04:13 PM
It does. Just makes for a long wait time afterward :(

That's true. Luckily I have an empty nest waiting so I can hatch it right away and continue w/ normal breeding. Good luck with the rest of the event! :)

redstar177
09-28-15, 05:43 PM

CH 1

Ch 2

CH 3

CH 4

CH 5

CH 6

CH 7

CH 8

CH 9

2-
3-

Reward

Thank you so much for posting your confirmed results! It's super helpful :)

jaymieb2
09-28-15, 06:18 PM
The chances of a 44 hr Angel fail are tiny, and Water isn't at lvl 15, so I won't get the 25 hr Prime Loyal.

So... you have to have at least one level 15 dragon in the breed den to create a prime? I don't know anything about the primes...

redstar177
09-28-15, 06:45 PM
So... you have to have at least one level 15 dragon in the breed den to create a prime? I don't know anything about the primes...

Both parents must be lvl 15 to breed a Prime

jaymieb2
09-28-15, 08:48 PM
Thank you! :-)

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 01:22 AM
Both parents must be lvl 15 to breed a Prime

what's a prime?? :confused:

sam204
09-29-15, 01:40 AM
what's a prime?? :confused:

Recently these PRIME dragons were introduced - 5 nos - PRIME. Life/Energy/Power/Loyal/Magic where it is compulsory for breeding Prime that both Parents must be Lv 15 . Not sure if these are available for Android or not !

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 02:39 AM
Recently these PRIME dragons were introduced - 5 nos - PRIME. Life/Energy/Power/Loyal/Magic where it is compulsory for breeding Prime that both Parents must be Lv 15 . Not sure if these are available for Android or not !

ok...... thanx for the explanation :) i guess i will hv to try and see.

sam204
09-29-15, 03:29 AM
ok...... thanx for the explanation :) i guess i will hv to try and see.

It is better if u check in ur Market if these Prime Dragons are available or not ? So there will no further doubt ! Incidentally , I am ur nbr - Lovely Dragons ! U r always Welcome !

DeeDe99
09-29-15, 03:40 AM
water + air = 14 hours for Chapter 3. Will it be Patchwork? I can hope..... :)

DeeDe99
09-29-15, 03:42 AM
It is better if u check in ur Market if these Prime Dragons are available or not ? So there will no further doubt ! Incidentally , I am ur nbr - Lovely Dragons ! U r always Welcome !

Hello you two! Neighbours en masse!

hiabarara
09-29-15, 04:21 AM
I thought the event would automatically start at midnight pacific time. Shouldn't that have been ~ 13 hours ago?

freesiawoods
09-29-15, 05:21 AM
what a fail. i was waiting for my battle arena to refresh so i (by pure habit) bred my diamond w. my forest at got the 32 hour timer with my next chapter being to breed w. a water dragon lol

Oops:) Perhaps Olympus is a better choice than diamond.

dachshundlover11
09-29-15, 05:22 AM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;1179916]Chapter 1-Reward Maple Dragon (5 hours to hatch)

Act 1
Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7

Chapter 2-
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
Ch 2

Ch 3

2-
3-

Reward

I'm Level 28. So far:
Chapter 1 - same goals as higher levels.
Chapter 2 - only had to get Maple to Level 3, not Level 4; World Game same. I didn't pay attn to the reward but I don't 'think' I got 10k food on this level, but it's possible I guess. I wasn't using any food after reading comments and I just have 12k so maybe the reward was lower, or a ghost stole some?
I can't start Chapter 3 until tonight. I expect it will be different since I can't Battle yet. I'll try to pay attn to the actual task/rewards and post here for other newer players. I doubt if I make it to the end - I should have read about these before I started. I don't have much saved and I have 'gold trapped' this weekend several times for some reason. Happy I got a dragon regardlesso f what else I get done.

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same
Chap 2 same as level 28 reward was 5000 food

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll
3 breed water dragon with another

Chap 4
1 breed fire with another
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 06:20 AM
Hello you two! Neighbours en masse!

LOL, Happy to have you as my Neighbour, both Sam204 and DeeDe99 :)

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 06:21 AM
water + air = 14 hours for Chapter 3. Will it be Patchwork? I can hope..... :)

I got 8 hours , Water + Light, im hoping its Metal, as i dont have that, i already have Disco :)

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 06:37 AM

Sam! i checked the Market and Prime dragons are available on Android! Yippeee Yayyy. now i just need to bring most of my dragons from 1 to 15 LOL :D

cdbabe
09-29-15, 06:46 AM
I'm still in chapter 5 and my timer got 5 days and 13 hours.

Do you think I still got enough time to finish this event? I'm
Thinking of speeding up especially when I need to win in battle arena.sometimes it takes longer for me.:-(

What do you think my dear neighbor??

detryx
09-29-15, 06:58 AM
You hace to buy The noble crystal to be able to raise your dragons to lvl 15

bythebeach1105
09-29-15, 07:22 AM

It does count; I've done it. However, there's not a huge amount of value in this unless you simply don't want the dragon that another combo might offer. In other words, you get credit for the breeding as soon as you send the honeymooners to the breeding den. The event does not require the completion of the breeding to move on to the next step/chapter.

sam204
09-29-15, 07:47 AM
Sam! i checked the Market and Prime dragons are available on Android! Yippeee Yayyy. now i just need to bring most of my dragons from 1 to 15 LOL :D

U need to raise only 7 dragons to Lv15 for breeding 5 Prime Dragons -- Fire , Light , Water, Air ,Forest , Pink & , Magic. Now Task is easy - Isn't it ?

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 09:42 AM
I got 8 hours , Water + Light, im hoping its Metal, as i dont have that, i already have Disco :)

It's Metal Dragon, yayyyy

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 09:44 AM
U need to raise only 7 dragons to Lv15 for breeding 5 Prime Dragons -- Fire , Light , Water, Air ,Forest , Pink & , Magic. Now Task is easy - Isn't it ?

When you put it like that then yes :)

TheRamtops
09-29-15, 11:21 AM
I'm still in chapter 5 and my timer got 5 days and 13 hours.

Do you think I still got enough time to finish this event? I'm
Thinking of speeding up especially when I need to win in battle arena.sometimes it takes longer for me.:-(

What do you think my dear neighbor??

You are right on time to complete, one day per chapter.
The tournament is right in time for you too. But only if you save the battles for the Dragon Tales and don't try to win the Tournament prize. I'm not going to battle at all now until Day 7 because I will get three really easy battles.
If you try do the Tournament at the same time as the Tales you will be stuck with the final really difficult rounds on Days 9 and 10 when you have to win five battles per day.

Hope this helps!

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 11:22 AM
OMG!!! NEW TOURNAMENT!!! 6 days

lnztrekfan
09-29-15, 11:29 AM
I think it is kind of ridiculous to have a tournament going on at the same time as the tales event. When you have to win battles to advance your tales and the battles only get harder so unless I don't battle at all until told to done so by the quest there is no way to complete the tales for me. I'm also trying to get the jigsaw pieces to get that dragon. Does anyone know how much more time I have to collect pieces? don't actually have any great dragons to fight with. Can someone come visit mey island and tell me which of my dragons I should focus on getting epic? I just bought the noble crystal thing as well. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

My id is lnztrekfan first letter is lower case L.

bozotc19
09-29-15, 11:46 AM
What are people's thoughts on best way to breed a light dragon without ending up with something over 20 hours? I will accept a diamond as a viable option!.,.

Xyn25
09-29-15, 12:10 PM
What are people's thoughts on best way to breed a light dragon without ending up with something over 20 hours? I will accept a diamond as a viable option!.,.

Breeding Light and Olympus will give you another Olympus dragon with a breeding time of 7 hours. Or you could breed Light and Diamond and, hoping you're not lucky enough to get Angel (44 hours), get Light (9 hours).

hiabarara
09-29-15, 12:48 PM
I think it is kind of ridiculous to have a tournament going on at the same time as the tales event. When you have to win battles to advance your tales and the battles only get harder so unless I don't battle at all until told to done so by the quest there is no way to complete the tales for me. I'm also trying to get the jigsaw pieces to get that dragon.I was annoyed as well when I saw this a couple minutes ago. It's nice that they try to give us new events, tournaments etc., but people are already complaining because it's just too much at the same time.

I didn't win the last tournaments because I was always stuck at the last four or three dragons, so I won't even try to win this one. I'll just battle when the event wants me to. (Even though it's frustrating because I'm missing ~ 10 pieces to finally craft the Jigsaw dragon. And the battle dragon does look interesting. I usually don't like them.)

I'm also annoyed by the fact that I just wasted 7 gold because I was grabbing my coins from my habitats and suddenly the pop-up appeared that the Dragon Tales event started automatically and I accidentally hit the gold button. 7 golds for planting Buffbeets. And I have to plant them anyway because the next step is to harvest them /angry sigh

Hawk1
09-29-15, 01:31 PM
Tales & Tournament :(

TheRamtops
09-29-15, 01:43 PM
I think it is kind of ridiculous to have a tournament going on at the same time as the tales event. When you have to win battles to advance your tales and the battles only get harder so unless I don't battle at all until told to done so by the quest there is no way to complete the tales for me. I'm also trying to get the jigsaw pieces to get that dragon. Does anyone know how much more time I have to collect pieces? don't actually have any great dragons to fight with. Can someone come visit mey island and tell me which of my dragons I should focus on getting epic? I just bought the noble crystal thing as well. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

My id is lnztrekfan first letter is lower case L.

Haven't got time to look now, but obviously Battle types first, then Aether and Acrobat. The football types are petty useful too if you have them. Lollipop and Marshmallow appear quite often too.

Use the Battle Arena charts on the Wiki we aren't allowed to link to for more help!

DeeDe99
09-29-15, 01:51 PM

I'm going with Fire + Virtue

DeeDe99
09-29-15, 01:51 PM
Tales & Tournament :(

One of the main reasons I started the Tales late!