PDA

View Full Version : Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Simdiva
10-05-15, 12:18 PM
This question has been asked at least 40 times in this thread....

It may have been addressed but not been read. The noble crystal needs to be purchased in the market and then you will be able to level your dragon. Be sure you are on the standard version. It also works on Halloween. More details in the first post at the start of the thread.

Jewelnan
10-05-15, 12:23 PM
I lost times of my dragon quest resetting.lost food and time. It even forced a totally crash at 1 point. Love this game but feel all I do is moan about it! No other games were even open as just switched on to start task. When I fed maple to level 10 made me wait over hour extra to start. PLEASE FIX ALL THESE GLITCHES!

Jewelnan
10-05-15, 12:24 PM
P's ended up with no dragon.

DeeDe99
10-05-15, 12:47 PM
I lost times of my dragon quest resetting.lost food and time. It even forced a totally crash at 1 point. Love this game but feel all I do is moan about it! No other games were even open as just switched on to start task. When I fed maple to level 10 made me wait over hour extra to start. PLEASE FIX ALL THESE GLITCHES!

jewelnan, I know some will disagree with me, including maybe you, but the fact remains I have no problems (nor do many other). I am working on the theory a lot of these issues are the result of two things. A) unreliable Comms (depending on your service provider, location, etc) and B) device specifications - some devices lack the "grunt" required, especially as you level up in the game.

I had my first problems of this sort of thing yesterday when at work. I can 100% guarantee the cause was unreliable connection to the Internet at the time. Are your experiences different depending on where you are, whether on your own home wi-fi or not, on different devices?

EnchantedG
10-05-15, 11:49 PM
You are referring to coins? I'm still at 4.5 million. I need to spend it on something, like an Olympus habitat - 3 million. My dragons earn more a day than I spent on food production and I ended up with 26,000 plus apples spare. The quests and mining bonuses did help.

woww you are lucky! i dont think i make that much money!

DeeDe99
10-06-15, 01:02 AM

You need a spreadsheet! :D:D I'm back up to 5 million again

sam204
10-06-15, 03:08 AM

Hi , my dear Nbrs , I recollect now those days when at lower Lv , How I was struggling to collect Coins for buying Habitats or expansion etc . now , I have plenty - If it was possible , I would have gifted you even 100 millions !

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 03:09 AM
3 losses against Archon and it is only my 2nd battle in Ch. 10, wonder why this guy is proving to be so difficult! i dont know if i will hv time to finish all 5 battles today!

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 03:10 AM

care sharing the spreadsheet with me?

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 03:17 AM
Hi , my dear Nbrs , I recollect now those days when at lower Lv , How I was struggling to collect Coins for buying Habitats or expansion etc . now , I have plenty - If it was possible , I would have gifted you even 100 millions !

Whoa! am i doing something wrong! i collect the monies every 1 hour sometimes even before, and i am still at 300K only!!!! how how :confused:

sam204
10-06-15, 03:48 AM
3 losses against Archon and it is only my 2nd battle in Ch. 10, wonder why this guy is proving to be so difficult! i dont know if i will hv time to finish all 5 battles today!

Do u have Marshmallow , then use it ! Or Enlightened , Lacewing , origami , Twilight OrIllusion

DeeDe99
10-06-15, 05:05 AM
care sharing the spreadsheet with me?

Sure. PM me your email addy

DeeDe99
10-06-15, 05:11 AM
I almost forgot. Autumn safely arrived as a new resident of Athena Realm.

Gold dragon safely delivered, mother and egg doing well.

lady_saphira
10-06-15, 05:22 AM

What level are you at? As you progress, the coins add up pretty quick.

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 05:25 AM
I almost forgot. Autumn safely arrived as a new resident of Athena Realm.

Gold dragon safely delivered, mother and egg doing well.

LOL. Congratulations!! i am still battling. Hopefully ill hv a new resident too. sending my email in your PM now. thanx a ton :)

What did your Gold Dragon deliver?

DeeDe99
10-06-15, 05:25 AM

Enchanted G is higher than me. He's 72 or thereabouts, I am only 67. Clearly he needs budgeting assistance! LOL

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 05:26 AM

i just reached 74 i guess, by just growing food! most of my leveling up is during the Tales, this is my 2nd tale and i must have gone up by 10 or 15 lvls so far :D

But coins are not easy for me somehow, i guess coz i havent yet, fed my other dragons most are under 6 and 3 :S

freesiawoods
10-06-15, 05:38 AM
i just reached 74 i guess, by just growing food! most of my leveling up is during the Tales, this is my 2nd tale and i must have gone up by 10 or 15 lvls so far :D

But coins are not easy for me somehow, i guess coz i havent yet, fed my other dragons most are under 6 and 3 :S

I'm also your neighbour, will try to visit and play when I can :)

I'm level 147 but I occasionally go bankrupt! I hate collecting coins. Finger pain! Tedium! Gem traps!

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 05:41 AM
Do u have Marshmallow , then use it ! Or Enlightened , Lacewing , origami , Twilight OrIllusion

Thanks Sam my Rainbow beat him :D

pernmagic
10-06-15, 07:21 AM

If you can level up your dragons then they give you better daily coins, but it does get much much easier to get a lot of coins as your own level goes up ....... It's hard to start off with but it does get better :)

Simdiva
10-06-15, 07:58 AM

Deedee has already answered this somewhat but I have also pointed out in other places things you can do to help yourself. I have almost no problems working off an iPad mini 2 with 16 gb if storage. I used to be plagued by the sync errors until I started taking the steps I previously mentioned, ie visiting a neighbor after a battle or completing a step and then force closing your device. This is very important as it saves your progress and clears your cache. It's also a good idea to periodically restart your device. If your device is old consider upgrading. Check your connection speed there are tests for that, check for blockages between yourself and team lavas servers. If you don't know how to do this, enlist someone to help you, but as Dee Dee mentioned, this is not the fault of the game or team lava or they would have addressed it by now.

Simdiva
10-06-15, 07:59 AM
P's ended up with no dragon.

You can contact team lava about the lost dragon and they can help you

Simdiva
10-06-15, 08:02 AM

You will once you level up some I make millions a day now and can't spend it fast enough. Two months ago it was still a bit of a struggle.

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 08:20 AM
pheww!!! Yayyyy! Done with the dragon tales, Autumn in the nest.

Patting my back and I may rest a bit if DS does not throw another challenge at us.

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 08:40 AM

Patting my back and I may rest a bit if DS does not throw another challenge at us.

Congrats! I'm curious to see if they will come up with anything today. I'm still hoping for a Halloween world event soon.

sam204
10-06-15, 09:04 AM

CONGRATS !! U may be able to rest for 3/4 days. - since new task may be coming by Saturday/ Sunday

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 10:42 AM
New battle here already!!!!!
Sorcerer Dragon.

Seriously mannn

debrasbistro
10-06-15, 10:47 AM
Sorcerer Dragon.

Seriously mannn

Ugh. Why???

Simdiva
10-06-15, 11:39 AM
Lol I'm impressed

VermillionPT2
10-06-15, 03:00 PM

Congrats Gul, happy you got to the end successful!

VermillionPT2
10-06-15, 03:02 PM
Sorcerer Dragon.

Seriously mannn

Yup, you knew deep down they were going to have a tournament. :/ We must persevere! :) GL to you.

lnztrekfan
10-06-15, 03:55 PM
I am so happy! I have 2 islands and waited until the next to last day and the last day to start tales because I was growing food and now they have be*** a new tournament which starts you off with really low level dragons to beat and it coincides with my last day of tales so my chapters 9 and 10 which is winning 4 and 5 battles are against dragons I can actually beat! Do they always do this? If so I will wait until last day to start my tales.
So far the only gold I have spent on each account is skipping the leveling maple beyond level 10. I decided to level harvest up to ten instead of taking maple to thirteen because it cost less gold to skip maple then to skip harvest.

kimandamelia
10-06-15, 04:43 PM
It may have been addressed but not been read. The noble crystal needs to be purchased in the market and then you will be able to level your dragon. Be sure you are on the standard version. It also works on Halloween. More details in the first post at the start of the thread.

Yes, that is my point. No one bothes to read anything.

ginrae22
10-06-15, 09:56 PM
So this is my first of this type of event that I actually finish in DS. It said congrats you've received the autumn dragon! Does that mean it's what's being bred in the nest?! B/c I don't see the egg in my inventory. I looked at page 1 to see but it just says the final step. Can someone please help me figure this out? Thanks guys !!

EnchantedG
10-06-15, 10:38 PM
Congrats Gul, happy you got to the end successful!

Thank you :)

lenasdinner
10-07-15, 10:51 AM
how often are these events in the game?

PrincessCouture2014
10-07-15, 11:43 AM
Got my final prize. I am happy.

belarica
10-07-15, 12:44 PM
how often are these events in the game?

Way too often now!! Please give us something easy, world Halloween event please!

sjrulz
10-07-15, 04:33 PM
HELP: I don't understand how to evolve the Maple dragon to level 12. It says it is maxed out at level 10. I'm obviously missing something. HELP

sjrulz
10-07-15, 04:42 PM
ok never mind - finally found it in a search (needed noble crystal)

vicious1138
10-08-15, 04:07 AM
In your storage you will see a small dragon. Tap on it to put it in your nest.

lenasdinner
10-08-15, 08:20 AM
HELP: I don't understand how to evolve the Maple dragon to level 12. It says it is maxed out at level 10. I'm obviously missing something. HELP

you dont need to evolve just raise it up to lvl 12.the next tasc you'll have to raise it to lvl 13 and thats evolve.I don't know if it works if you do it earlier.
little late I hope you figure it out.
I need to finish 3 more tasck for today and its over. I need a break.

lenasdinner
10-08-15, 11:15 AM
yeeeey I made it...even I started 3 days later....

OkieDokie27
10-08-15, 02:03 PM
Whew! I'm done. So glad that's over! I beat lvls 19-23 in the tournament on day 10. Talk about stressful!