PDA

View Full Version : Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Pages : 1 [2] 3

MaribouMay
09-29-15, 02:38 PM
Tales & Tournament :(

We have had a tournament during every Dragon Tales event. It can help if the timing is right as the early battles are against low level dragons.

ghostiemom
09-29-15, 03:05 PM
Just wait til Saturday and Sunday, when we are on rounds 20-30 and need to win 5 battles each day. ��

bozotc19
09-29-15, 03:19 PM
Just wait til Saturday and Sunday, when we are on rounds 20-30 and need to win 5 battles each day. ��

Which is why I will not participate in this tournament! shame

jaymieb2
09-29-15, 04:27 PM
don't actually have any great dragons to fight with. Can someone come visit mey island and tell me which of my dragons I should focus on getting epic? I just bought the noble crystal thing as well. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

My id is lnztrekfan first letter is lower case L.

My best advice to you is to go to the Battle Calculator and do the work! Type in the Dragon from each round - and it's level. Look at the results. Write down your top 3-4 best choices for each round. Do this for all the rounds in the tournament. You will notice that a few of your dragons will keep showing up in your list. Those are the Dragons you want to evolve! Yes, this takes some time and effort, but it will give you the answers you are looking for.

Jaymie :-)

Hawk1
09-29-15, 04:46 PM
One of the main reasons I started the Tales late!

Good choice, I'll never start Tales on day 1 ever again, not worth the time one has to put into trying to do both.

Hawk1
09-29-15, 04:48 PM
My best advice to you is to go to the Battle Calculator and do the work! Type in the Dragon from each round - and it's level. Look at the results. Write down your top 3-4 best choices for each round. Do this for all the rounds in the tournament. You will notice that a few of your dragons will keep showing up in your list. Those are the Dragons you want to evolve! Yes, this takes some time and effort, but it will give you the answers you are looking for.

This is great advice... After my first tournament in June I started using the battle calculator and it made a huge difference.

DeeDe99
09-29-15, 06:08 PM
water + air = 14 hours for Chapter 3. Will it be Patchwork? I can hope..... :)

It was, of course, a Mist. *sigh*

lady_saphira
09-29-15, 07:30 PM
It was, of course, a Mist. *sigh*

I feel your pain, lol. I've been trying for tie dye for what seems like forever! I get hopeful every time I see 16 hours. Keep it up...you'll get there!

lnztrekfan
09-29-15, 07:48 PM

Thank you! I will definitely be doing this! :) I appreciate everyone's advice :)

DeeDe99
09-29-15, 08:02 PM
I feel your pain, lol. I've been trying for tie dye for what seems like forever! I get hopeful every time I see 16 hours. Keep it up...you'll get there!I eventually got Cupcake, was happy then!

debrasbistro
09-29-15, 08:38 PM
I think it is kind of ridiculous to have a tournament going on at the same time as the tales event. When you have to win battles to advance your tales and the battles only get harder so unless I don't battle at all until told to done so by the quest there is no way to complete the tales for me. I'm also trying to get the jigsaw pieces to get that dragon. Does anyone know how much more time I have to collect pieces? don't actually have any great dragons to fight with. Can someone come visit mey island and tell me which of my dragons I should focus on getting epic? I just bought the noble crystal thing as well. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Just took a quick look. Of the ones you have Some of the best fighters are parakeet, landworm, splatter, storm, wild, clockwork. Not this tournament, but maybe the next one that has a champion, try to win that even if you have to spend some gold and level it up. That will help you greatly. Hope this helps some :).

jjblueyes
09-29-15, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=EvaEmmaSurf;1180693]

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same
Chap 2 same as level 28 reward was 5000 food

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll
3 breed water dragon with another

Chap 4
1 breed fire with another
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

Thanks for posting this! I'm lvl 150 ISO but my kids share a lvl 18 android game & they have very limited resources. They have been trying to figure out of its worth spending the 15 gold to split the crafting of the scroll, as they are in no position to do that anytime soon, are if they would run into another road block. They have up pretty quick last time but with this info they might get a little further. They might even get 2 of these dragons. Since they can't battle yet this is very exciting indeed!

DragonsLovely
09-29-15, 10:15 PM
I am at level 138 in my game and just noticed that I am not able to evolve my dragons past level 10. Does anyone know why? In chapter 8, we are asked to raise the Maple dragon to level 12. I have two storm 8 IDs and have two islands I am playing on. I am at level 150 under my other ID and am able to raise my dragons past level 10. Does this have anything to do with what level my game is at? If so, what will I need to complete for chapter 8?

orleansparish
09-29-15, 10:34 PM
I am at level 138 in my game and just noticed that I am not able to evolve my dragons past level 10. Does anyone know why? In chapter 8, we are asked to raise the Maple dragon to level 12. I have two storm 8 IDs and have two islands I am playing on. I am at level 150 under my other ID and am able to raise my dragons past level 10. Does this have anything to do with what level my game is at? If so, what will I need to complete for chapter 8?

Did you buy the small Decor building thingy, whose name I can't remember, that allows you to feed your dragons past level 10? You will need it.

orleansparish
09-29-15, 10:38 PM
I think it is kind of ridiculous to have a tournament going on at the same time as the tales event. When you have to win battles to advance your tales and the battles only get harder so unless I don't battle at all until told to done so by the quest there is no way to complete the tales for me. I'm also trying to get the jigsaw pieces to get that dragon. Does anyone know how much more time I have to collect pieces? don't actually have any great dragons to fight with. Can someone come visit mey island and tell me which of my dragons I should focus on getting epic? I just bought the noble crystal thing as well. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

See you may think this, because you want to do both at the same time. But I was hoping we would have a tournament and think it's awesome! This is because the battles are usually the hardest part of these events, due to their making winning them difficult. Our odds are shot, leaving many players to lose time battling over and over again, use gems to skip the hour or use gems to win the battle. Those 4 and 12 gems add up quickly.

This way, I can continue with the event and hold off on the arena. I could personally care less if I win that ugly dragon. But I do care about being able to fight baby dragons in the first few rounds, this making me able to save my gold and still get ahead. Now I only need to worry about having enough food.

Clark_Wayne
09-29-15, 11:12 PM

you need to buy the noble Crystal in the market

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 11:12 PM
I am at a loss here, i will be starting ch. 4 today, and am battling like crazy in the arena too, should i wait? or should i just go ahead battling coz the event is still another 6 days i believe, cant wait for the battle chore to show up and then battle! that way ill be losing valuable time at the arena. Gosh! y do they do this to us.

EnchantedG
09-29-15, 11:13 PM

Dear, you need to buy the noble crystal, which works on the original version of Dragon Story, so you need first get into the Original version of DS and then buy the noble crystal from Market under Buildings, it is for 500K. you just need to keep it anywhere on your land and then all dragons can be raised past lvl 10

glenngenius
09-30-15, 01:21 AM
Well, you can be happy re the 44 hours, or annoyed for choosing that combo. The choice is yours! ;)

Haha! Actually I already have a Crusader dragon, so it's kinda >_< for me. Oh well... :)

glenngenius
09-30-15, 01:23 AM
Congratulations?

Luckily you have a couple of days before you need to breed for the event.

Haha, thanks! Well, lucky me in that case though. I thought I was going to get a 10 second fail but >_< haha.

glenngenius
09-30-15, 01:25 AM
After I hatched Maple I just threw two dragons on the breeding den and got another Diamond. I was trying for ones with low hour commons lol. I started late so I haven't even started the chapter that asks you to breed dragons together!

I like to get another Diamond, to be honest, but not during the ongoing dragon tales.. Anyway, congratulations!

kolakid
09-30-15, 03:43 AM
CH 9- Act2
Win 5 Battle Arena Matches
Skip 135 Gold

larney84
09-30-15, 06:21 AM
Out of curiosity what's the best use of a duplicate Olympus from some of the reduced breeding time suggestions? I think I read that they don't trade for anything so is there a game strategy for having more than 1? (I've only had my Olympus for a week so I wouldn't know)

Drachenia
09-30-15, 06:22 AM
Hello can I protect my Maple Dragon feed to LVL 13? I turn now to chapter 7 Morning :D

roguebee
09-30-15, 08:12 AM
The instructions say RAISE, not FEED, to level 12 & Level 13. So far, I've been able to raise my Harvest dragon early in anticipation of the required step and the game has accepted it.

Drachenia
09-30-15, 09:16 AM
The instructions say RAISE, not FEED, to level 12 & Level 13. So far, I've been able to raise my Harvest dragon early in anticipation of the required step and the game has accepted it.

Okay, Thank you roguebee :D

PrincessCouture2014
09-30-15, 10:37 AM
Why do I have to wait now after every chapter. last time I had to wait the first time only (2nd chapter was delayed coz of my mistakes).

freshfunin2008
09-30-15, 11:06 AM
Good luck to everyone. This tale is moving smoothly so far. I hope everyone does well.

zyfazix
09-30-15, 12:22 PM
Everything is going decently so far. I finally have reached 200k food in store for evolving those dragons which means it's also time to go back to saving up cash for that Treasure Terrace I need

eagleeye1186
09-30-15, 12:47 PM
I am on chapter 3 breeding a water and another dragon. I've done this twice now and it still doesn't advance. Is there a glitch or something special I need to do? I sure don't want to have to skip. Please help!

glenngenius
09-30-15, 04:22 PM
I cannot believe this. After breeding Crusader Dragon a couple of days ago, I just got 44 hours by breeding Infinity and Light to complete the Chapter 6 Act 3 of Dragon Tales event! Finally, an Angel Dragon!!! Weehoo! Contrary to the previous 44 hour result that I got, I am very, very happy with this one as I don't have this dragon yet! Heehee. :D

jacksusa
09-30-15, 06:14 PM
Someone else may have posted this by now, but I'm having good luck so far, with breeding Splatter with the required dragon. Short times for the pair and on the nest. (Don't have Olympus.). Currently hatching a 6 hour dragon.

DragonsLovely
09-30-15, 07:23 PM
Dear, you need to buy the noble crystal, which works on the original version of Dragon Story, so you need first get into the Original version of DS and then buy the noble crystal from Market under Buildings, it is for 500K. you just need to keep it anywhere on your land and then all dragons can be raised past lvl 10

Hi, thanks to all who reminded me of the need to purchase the Noble Crystal. I have now purchased and raised the Maple Dragon to Level 12. I have to do as much as I can in advance because of having to work during the day.

lnztrekfan
09-30-15, 08:03 PM
Just took a quick look. Of the ones you have Some of the best fighters are parakeet, landworm, splatter, storm, wild, clockwork. Not this tournament, but maybe the next one that has a champion, try to win that even if you have to spend some gold and level it up. That will help you greatly. Hope this helps some :).

Thank you so much for your advice! I will work on getting those leveled up. Also I think I should be fine with coinciding my battling with the tales. These tales have been going very smoothly for me. (only the second one I have done). I personally think the first two dragons of the event are cuter so if I don't get the third one that's no big deal.

Once again thank you to everyone 's suggestions.

MaribouMay
09-30-15, 08:24 PM
I am on chapter 3 breeding a water and another dragon. I've done this twice now and it still doesn't advance. Is there a glitch or something special I need to do? I sure don't want to have to skip. Please help!

Try force closing your game. I have had to do that once or twice so far to have a step recognized.

jjblueyes
09-30-15, 09:25 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of tasks for the lower level players? I haven't seen anything past level 5 here yesterday. My kids don't yet own a light dragon, will they need to breed with one during the event? To buy one will take most of their money at the moment, but they need to get to buying it and raising it if they really do need it.
Thanks in advance,
Jen

PrincessCouture2014
09-30-15, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of tasks for the lower level players? I haven't seen anything past level 5 here yesterday. My kids don't yet own a light dragon, will they need to breed with one during the event? To buy one will take most of their money at the moment, but they need to get to buying it and raising it if they really do need it.
Thanks in advance,
Jen

I think if they are at or above that level where Light dragon is available to be bought then they will have to buy it for the task. I mean they'll need to breed light dragon with some other.

BirchIsland
10-01-15, 12:08 AM
Thanks in advance,
Jen

I have just reached level 30 and I was asked to breed a forest dragon instead of a light dragon

EvaEmmaSurf
10-01-15, 12:42 AM
Thanks in advance,
Jen

Not sure - I'm stuck on nether dust (can't get blue from trade for some reason...). If they have to buy it, maybe wait and see if the forest is a substitute as Princess posted. I probably won't make it to the end - not going to spend gold and I wasted two days on trying for blue gem. But if I do get past this I'll post if it is a substitute of forest. I'm level 32 but was 29 when I started this, and I think the goals are determined by your starting level.

jjblueyes
10-01-15, 12:53 AM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. They are only on level 18 so they had to pay gems on the crafting spots so far. No where near able to to have all the gems needed for s scroll. We all gotta start somewhere eh...good luck all

EnchantedG
10-01-15, 01:52 AM
Hi, thanks to all who reminded me of the need to purchase the Noble Crystal. I have now purchased and raised the Maple Dragon to Level 12. I have to do as much as I can in advance because of having to work during the day.

Pleasure, glad to be of help :)

evys_mom
10-01-15, 01:59 AM
My daughter fell behind on the event and so I stayed up to help her catch up. Not having a light Dragon, I thought we might ***** it with a combo (winter Dragon). Of course it didn't work, so gemmed past it. Got a nice manticore Dragon out of. So, I bred her life Dragon to the winter Dragon For no particular reason (and not realizing it was 4 different elements) on chapter 7- got 45 hour timer - it's going to be her first diamond. She has tried for ages to get, so I'm Not sure if she will be happy I got it for her or mad she didn't LOL!

Crazy thing is I got my own diamond in an event and in FFS all 3 of my Crystals have been during events... Think I might have to take that strategy into consideration for future events!!!

DeeDe99
10-01-15, 02:48 AM
chapter 5 done and dusted. That little Round 2 (Hercules?) in the arena ****ed off two of my big guys before I resorted to checking the Tourney thread for hints.

This Tales is so pleasant, not struggling like the Art Saga. But then I'm not doing the Tourny as well this time.

Have 94,000 apples in store, so need to grow a bit more, but feeling comfortable!

debrasbistro
10-01-15, 03:55 AM
Thank you so much for your advice! I will work on getting those leveled up. Also I think I should be fine with coinciding my battling with the tales. These tales have been going very smoothly for me. (only the second one I have done). I personally think the first two dragons of the event are cuter so if I don't get the third one that's no big deal.

Once again thank you to everyone 's suggestions.

You're welcome. The only reason I said maybe in the next battle is because you could really use a champion and this tournament one isn't a champion.

dachshundlover11
10-01-15, 04:39 AM
[QUOTE=dachshundlover11;1181650]

Thanks for posting this! I'm lvl 150 ISO but my kids share a lvl 18 android game & they have very limited resources. They have been trying to figure out of its worth spending the 15 gold to split the crafting of the scroll, as they are in no position to do that anytime soon, are if they would run into another road block. They have up pretty quick last time but with this info they might get a little further. They might even get 2 of these dragons. Since they can't battle yet this is very exciting indeed!

Here's the next bit jjblueeyes and I don't think they'll like it. I had to craft the netherdust. They better start crafting a hybrid magic now or plan on using 25 gold to skip.
Quote Originally Posted by EvaEmmaSurf View Post

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll

Chap 4
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

CH 6

1- Plant pumpkinwings x5 skip
2- Craft Nether Dust x1 skip 25 gold
3- Breed Light dragon with another dragon skip

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!"

CH 7

1- Breed a Life dragon with another dragon skip
2- Harvest 6 Fireapples

dachshundlover11
10-01-15, 04:55 AM
[QUOTE=dachshundlover11;1182688][QUOTE=jjblueyes;1182053]

Here's the next bit jjblueeyes and I don't think they'll like it. I had to craft the netherdust. They better start crafting a hybrid magic now or plan on using 25 gold to skip.

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll

Chap 4
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

CH 6

1- Plant 5 pumpkinwings (be careful here I pretty sure this was the task as I was waiting to plant elites and had planted pumpkinwings the night before so in the morning I got on and harvested my pumpkinwings. I got the great job message and was on task #2, hence I'm pretty sure the task was harvest pumpkinwings).

CH 7

1- Breed a Forest dragon with another dragon
2- Harvest 6 Fireapples

dachshundlover11
10-01-15, 04:59 AM
[QUOTE=dachshundlover11;1182688][QUOTE=jjblueyes;1182053]

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll

Chap 4
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

CH 6

1- Plant 5 pumpkinwings (be careful here I pretty sure this was the task as I was waiting to plant elites and had planted pumpkinwings the night before so in the morning I got on and harvested my pumpkinwings. I got the great job message and was on task #2, hence I'm pretty sure the task was harvest pumpkinwings).

CH 7

2- Harvest 6 Fireapples
3 complete a new world quest

dachshundlover11
10-01-15, 05:06 AM
Jjblueeyes. - I haven't been required to use my light dragon yet. I am because it's new and I want to experiment.

bythebeach1105
10-01-15, 06:30 AM
It seems from everything I've seen in the thread that this event does not require us to feed our dragons, just raise them. Is that what everyone is experiencing? This means we can go ahead and raise the dragons to max level, right?

Anaboe
10-01-15, 07:07 AM
Pfff... Chapter 7 of the Tales, and day 4 of the Tournament. I'm at round 20 (Rose Knight, lvl 14) and need to finish 2 battles today...

I MUST finish the tournament tomorrow, because winning 5 rounds on day 9 while in round 24+ in the tournament??? Don't see that happen... Even more because I won't be home most of the day...

Wish me luck...

PrincessCouture2014
10-01-15, 07:42 AM
And again the wait. Done with chapter 4, less than 7 days r left. Chapter 5 will start in 16 hrs.

dachshundlover11
10-01-15, 08:28 AM
last update for today jjblueeyes, hope it helps you son(s).

Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll

Chap 4
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

CH 6

CH 7

2- Harvest 6 Fireapples
4 raise Maple to level 9(not 10 which gives me hope to poss finish)
Reward
Harvest Dragon Egg

Chap 8
1 raise Harvest Dragon to level 3
2 complete 2 Hay Day quest. Note I was able to raise harvest to level 3 not evolve and send harvest on the two hour quest, without evolving.
3 harvest 5 Pumpkinwings

captmiddy
10-01-15, 08:58 AM
I may be missing some statement somewhere but tomorrow's requirements state raising a dragon to level 12. I can't raise above level 10 as far as I am aware on Android. Are these items usually accounted for on the Android side so we get a different task? And if so does anyone know what the task list for Android is? Trying to plan out my activity around the tournament and the tale so that I don't have too many conflicts trying to complete all the activities in a given day.

PrincessCouture2014
10-01-15, 09:03 AM
I may be missing some statement somewhere but tomorrow's requirements state raising a dragon to level 12. I can't raise above level 10 as far as I am aware on Android. Are these items usually accounted for on the Android side so we get a different task? And if so does anyone know what the task list for Android is? Trying to plan out my activity around the tournament and the tale so that I don't have too many conflicts trying to complete all the activities in a given day.

Actually we can raise dragons above level 10. Just buy Noble Crystal from market (Buildings).

noah1164
10-01-15, 09:04 AM

Android can level dragons to level 15 also. Go to market, go to buildings and purchase the Noble Crystal. You will then be able to level to 15.

Good luck 😊

divanightclub
10-01-15, 09:08 AM
Do anyone know the requirements for chapter 10.. Don't see any info on page 1... Just wanna know so I can plan ahead.. (I'm a IOS user btw)

merlin3108
10-01-15, 09:14 AM
Chapter 6 tasks us with planting elite leeks.... Is it really the planting that counts or do we have to harvest them before we can go on to the next act?

merlin3108
10-01-15, 09:20 AM
Do anyone know the requirements for chapter 10.. Don't see any info on page 1... Just wanna know so I can plan ahead.. (I'm a IOS user btw)

According to a not to be named other site :rolleyes: the tasks in Chapter 10 are as follows:
1. Raise Harvest Dragon to lv 10
2. win 5 Battles
3. Complete 1 Hay Day adventure
4. Breed Harvest Dragon with another dragon

I'm not there yet... So these steps are unconfirmed until Kooky Panda posts them on the first page

ndtrance
10-01-15, 09:30 AM
Chapter 6 tasks us with planting elite leeks.... Is it really the planting that counts or do we have to harvest them before we can go on to the next act?

My notes say to "plant elite leeks" so yes then, planting is what you need to do and what counts. Once you plant you should move on to the next goal "craft netherdust" which you do have to wait for.

divanightclub
10-01-15, 09:52 AM
According to a not to be named other site :rolleyes: the tasks in Chapter 10 are as follows:
2. win 5 Battles

I'm not there yet... So these steps are unconfirmed until Kooky Panda posts them on the first page

Thank you so much.. I'm not there either lol...Just 1 battle away from completing chapter 7.. I was thinking about skipping the act to level up maple to level 12(chapter 8,act 3)to save my food to level up my white gold dragon to level 10 instead. Just wanted to make sure I didn't have to use any more food pass level 10 for harvest dragon... Thx again

captmiddy
10-01-15, 09:56 AM
Actually we can raise dragons above level 10. Just buy Noble Crystal from market (Buildings).

Thanks, see I was missing something :D. Good enough I now have a level 11 Rainbow Sentinel just to prove a point for myself.

Natasha_07
10-01-15, 10:05 AM
I'm currently stuck on nether dust since Tuesday, don't think I'll be able to finish this event either. :(

I have a justice on the nest which won't hatch until tomorrow, then evolve another 25 hours. I got a genie fail from breeding, it will be on the nest tonight.
Looks grim!

lenasdinner
10-01-15, 10:08 AM
ok...I bought Noble Crystal from market and I raise 2 dragons to level 11 and it said max lavel ,cant rais it more up.what I have to do to get dragons more levels up?

TwiWoods
10-01-15, 10:54 AM
Just an FYI about getting crafting gems from trades - a common dragon will randomly give you 1 gem out of the 2 colors it has while a rare dragon will give you one of each gem. So if you are trying for a certain color, it's better to trade a rare. for example, Coral will give a blue OR a purple, but Penumbra will give a blue AND a purple. A super rare gives large gems, so if you want small craft gems, don't count on these.

pteradassic
10-01-15, 01:05 PM
I have also bought the Noble Crystal but can't raise Dragons past level 10. I have sent an email to support but no reply so far

merlin3108
10-01-15, 01:10 PM
My notes say to "plant elite leeks" so yes then, planting is what you need to do and what counts. Once you plant you should move on to the next goal "craft netherdust" which you do have to wait for.

Thank you... Since the leeks take 8 hours to grow I was wondering if I should plant them the night before... Might still do that - hoping that the harvesting counts as well... And if not I can plant again at reset time

redstar177
10-01-15, 01:34 PM
I have also bought the Noble Crystal but can't raise Dragons past level 10. I have sent an email to support but no reply so far

Make sure that the are playing on the standard version of the app, not Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon does not allow you goto level past 10, even if you already bought the Crystal

lindseyny
10-01-15, 01:41 PM
Thank you... Since the leeks take 8 hours to grow I was wondering if I should plant them the night before... Might still do that - hoping that the harvesting counts as well... And if not I can plant again at reset time

Unfortunately harvesting won't count, you have to actually plant them when they ask you to for it to count.

kolakid
10-01-15, 04:16 PM
Ch9 act 3
Raise Maple Dragon to level 13
Skip 39

kolakid
10-01-15, 04:19 PM
Ch10 Act 1 of 4
Raise Harvest Dragon to level 10
Skip 295 gold

DeeDe99
10-01-15, 04:25 PM

Just to clarify, you can start the crafting in advance and collect at the time asked. My Chapter 6 opens at 5 pm my time, so I've started the crafting (at just after 9 am so it will be ready just after 5 pm).

You are spot on with the crops. The planting is definitely planting. If they want harvesting, they specify harvesting.

cath0138
10-01-15, 07:27 PM
So is the "Plentiful Harvest " basket supposed to produce something? Because mine has sparkles and a check mark that says 'ready' above it, but when I touch it, nothing happens. I'm not sure if it's a glitch showing the 'ready', or a glitch not letting me collect from it. Thank you for any insights you may have. 24412

DeeDe99
10-01-15, 07:51 PM
So is the "Plentiful Harvest " basket supposed to produce something? Because mine has sparkles and a check mark that says 'ready' above it, but when I touch it, nothing happens. I'm not sure if it's a glitch showing the 'ready', or a glitch not letting me collect from it. Thank you for any insights you may have. 24412

Sounds like a similar glitch to one I had with sparkles and the "Ready" icon Cath. Evenually Elsa of Storm 8 fixed it for me. Another user had a similar issue which corrected itself over time.

Here is the link to my "Ready" + sparkles http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84517-iPad-users-any-suggestions-re-stuck-notification

Here is the link to the other user's "egg bug" http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85038-Egg-Bug

cath0138
10-01-15, 08:42 PM
Thank you DeeDe, I appreciate the information. Have a good night.

lenasdinner
10-01-15, 10:02 PM
I dont get this.....where can i find this quest,uploaded harvest version but nothing usual happend.what i have to do?

DeeDe99
10-01-15, 10:19 PM
I dont get this.....where can i find this quest,uploaded harvest version but nothing usual happend.what i have to do?

You need to be playing the standard version of DS if you are on Android, not any of the "special editions".

Plus I don't think you would see it now as you had to start it before September 29.

lenasdinner
10-01-15, 10:28 PM
Thx just found it....have 7 more days will try if i can do this till the end. I was playin on harvest moon version ....waiting for .....anyway thanx!!!!

DeeDe99
10-01-15, 10:39 PM
You should be able to. Most if this one is pretty easy compared to the last one. Food production may be a challenge for you though, in the shorter time available. Good luck!

Jewelnan
10-02-15, 12:04 AM
Today 1st task says raise dragon to level4 mine is 6 and wants me o pay 25 gold to skip

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 01:01 AM
Today 1st task says raise dragon to level4 mine is 6 and wants me o pay 25 gold to skip

Sorry about that. I know people have been saying you can level up days early and it is still counted, but I've never tried my luck on that one. I start the evolution ahead of time, but never collect until prompted - so I can't offer you any advice, sadly.

Jewelnan
10-02-15, 01:49 AM
After hour has let. Me do second that is a mess

dachshundlover11
10-02-15, 04:48 AM
Update for jjblueeyes, evaemmasurf and those around level 28. Also edited in on page 31 where full list of quest is located.

Chap 8
2 complete Hay Day quest. Note I was able to raise harvest to level 3 not evolve and send harvest on the two hour quest, without evolving.

lady_saphira
10-02-15, 05:17 AM

Usually if you just click the OK or go button or whatever it is to accept the task, you'll just automatically receive credit for it. But I think you have to accept the task first. It may also give you the option to skip with gold even if you have already raised the dragon.

snowyglowy
10-02-15, 05:52 AM
At lvl 8 raise your maple dragon at lvl 12????? Maximum lvl is 10 so how can we raise?

LindenTX
10-02-15, 06:02 AM
Notice Chpt 3 ends w/ breed water drag w/another drag, AND Chpt 4 starts w/ breed a Fire drag w/another drag. I thought I might get by w/breeding water w/ fire drag. It didn't work!! It should've worked, in my opinion, not in Storm 8's opinion & we know whose opinion counts. Hope I've saved some ppl some time, if not this time, next time.

LindenTX
10-02-15, 06:08 AM
I messed up here, too. I meant to post this at the bottom of the list of Cptrs & Acts, but I was wrong then, too. Would someone who knows his/her way around the forums better than I do pls move my previous post to the bottom of the Chpts & Acts? If I try it, there's no telling what kinda mess will result & a lot of ppl will leave me harsh msgs.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 06:30 AM
At lvl 8 raise your maple dragon at lvl 12????? Maximum lvl is 10 so how can we raise?

You need to buy the noble Crystal in the market. Put that on your land and it will let you raise dragons beyond level 10. If you're on android, you have to have the right edition installed. I am on iOS so I don't know about that.

snowyglowy
10-02-15, 07:12 AM
You need to buy the noble Crystal in the market. Put that on your land and it will let you raise dragons beyond level 10. If you're on android, you have to have the right edition installed. I am on iOS so I don't know about that.
I'm on iOS as well so what to do?

roguebee
10-02-15, 07:17 AM

Same thing, buy Noble Crystal and place on your land.

snowyglowy
10-02-15, 07:22 AM

Yes I bought noble crystal tyvm for your help ❤️��

lady_saphira
10-02-15, 07:39 AM
I messed up here, too. I meant to post this at the bottom of the list of Cptrs & Acts, but I was wrong then, too. Would someone who knows his/her way around the forums better than I do pls move my previous post to the bottom of the Chpts & Acts? If I try it, there's no telling what kinda mess will result & a lot of ppl will leave me harsh msgs.

Completely random, but your user name caught my attention. I'm about to send you a pm if I van figure it out, lol.

leek427
10-02-15, 07:53 AM
Help I am at the level that I need to raise the dragon to level 12 and it reads I am atmax at level 10. What did I do wrong? I am using the update version sent to us thru dragon story NOT harvest moon.

divanightclub
10-02-15, 08:03 AM
Help I am at the level that I need to raise the dragon to level 12 and it reads I am atmax at level 10. What did I do wrong? I am using the update version sent to us thru dragon story NOT harvest moon.

You have to purchase the noble crystal from the market(building) that will allow you to level up your dragons pass level 10.....good luck

MaribouMay
10-02-15, 08:05 AM

You should be okay, sometimes it takes a while to recognize a task completed. Try force-closing and reopening your game or restarting your device. I have had to do this a couple of times and haven't had to pay the gold.

lnztrekfan
10-02-15, 08:18 AM
Does anyone know if the dragon story Halloween edition replaces the edition I have know or runs concurrently with the one I have now? I don't want to mess up my tales with having two different editions on my device. Also do we get a special dragon or decor in that one? Thank you in advance.

weetniet10000
10-02-15, 08:27 AM
Not fair. the second battle in chapter 7 just stopped. No winner but I do have to wait another hour to start a new battle.

philstep
10-02-15, 09:11 AM
I scanned through all the post but didn't see anything beyond day 9 chapter 1. Anyone one have 9&10 done. Thanks. Playing mine and both my sons account for this and time management is a must.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 09:30 AM
Ch9 act 3
Raise Maple Dragon to level 13
Skip 39

Here is one.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 09:31 AM
Ch10 Act 1 of 4
Raise Harvest Dragon to level 10
Skip 295 gold

Here is another.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 09:33 AM
I scanned through all the post but didn't see anything beyond day 9 chapter 1. Anyone one have 9&10 done. Thanks. Playing mine and both my sons account for this and time management is a must.

Also the first post of the thread has nine and 10 for regular accounts. I don't know about lower levels though.

dragonflygardens
10-02-15, 09:43 AM
Do I have to evolve between levels 11, 12, or 13? I'm trying to plan out my timing and I've never brought anyone to these levels before. :) Thanks for any help.

rasike
10-02-15, 10:06 AM
Do I have to evolve between levels 11, 12, or 13? I'm trying to plan out my timing and I've never brought anyone to these levels before. :) Thanks for any help.
No, you just have to feed your dragon.

philstep
10-02-15, 12:23 PM
Thanks. I had been looking at post 18 for chapters didn't notice the first one had the list.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 12:32 PM
Thanks. I had been looking at post 18 for chapters didn't notice the first one had the list.

Good luck!

whoweare
10-02-15, 02:32 PM
chapter 8 act 3. raise Maple dragon to level 12. I have android and can only raise my dragons to level 10. how do I get by this?

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 02:35 PM
chapter 8 act 3. raise Maple dragon to level 12. I have android and can only raise my dragons to level 10. how do I get by this?

Make sure you are on the standard version and buy the Noble Crystal building from the Market. The "special edition" (Pool, Spring, Country Picnic etc) versions don't have it.

whoweare
10-02-15, 02:43 PM
thanks. I just noticed the crystal in buildings. it must have come last week. I was notified that there was a big update for Android because it definitely wasn't there before that. I would have seen it.

savage_mel
10-02-15, 03:38 PM
Just hit a major road block! I've been working diligently on my tales, even forfeiting the tournament because based on past experience, I can't do both. I made it all the way to chapter 8, but cannot go any further because I don't have the crystal to go past level 10 and since I've been spending all my coins on food to make sure I had enough, there is no way I'll be able to save up 500 000 coins in time!:mad:

lnztrekfan
10-02-15, 04:59 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I downloaded the dragon story Halloween edition. It downloads as another app. Anyway the first thing that pops up is a goal to buy any decoration and you get 30 gold! I bought the $10 coin rocky path and it worked. Easy 30 gold that you may need for the tales!

lnztrekfan
10-02-15, 05:03 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I downloaded the dragon story Halloween edition. It downloads as another app. Anyway the first thing that pops up is a goal to buy any decoration and you get 30 gold! I bought the $10 coin rocky path and it worked. Easy 30 gold that you may need for the tales! Also it turns all of your trees orange and you have some jack o'lanterns as decorations.

p.s. Since it was a goal that popped up for my restaurant story I also only had to cook any dish and received 30 gems!
And farm story 2 I had to buy any decoration and got 30 gems! I have both android and iPhone devices that I play on. Android always gives you gems for downloading new games. This must be the new thing for iOS!

cocauina
10-02-15, 05:44 PM
(...)Android always gives you gems for downloading new games. This must be the new thing for iOS!
(...)

Nop, this is very old, I already play DS for 2 years and since I start playing that I receive this goals to download and play other games, that unlock another goals that will reward you with gold once you buy decor or visit community members. So yeah, this is really old...

lnztrekfan
10-02-15, 05:56 PM
Nop, this is very old, I already play DS for 2 years and since I start playing that I receive this goals to download and play other games, that unlock another goals that will reward you with gold once you buy decor or visit community members. So yeah, this is really old...

I did not know that! Now I feel like a complete idiot! Lol. I thought I read somewhere on the forums that they couldn't reward you for downloading new games because of apple's policy. I've never downloaded any of the iOS games when they are Pop up goals so I never knew you could get gems. My apologies for posting. I was excited to share what I thought was new with iOS , I always get gems with android.

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 06:14 PM
I thought I read somewhere on the forums that they couldn't reward you for downloading new games because of apple's policy.

Now I understand the difference between iOS and Android in this respect!! Lnztrekfan I think that is why in iOS we have to do something to receive the reward - buy a decoration, visit community members etc, but in Android we don't have to, we just get the reward.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 06:24 PM
Just hit a major road block! I've been working diligently on my tales, even forfeiting the tournament because based on past experience, I can't do both. I made it all the way to chapter 8, but cannot go any further because I don't have the crystal to go past level 10 and since I've been spending all my coins on food to make sure I had enough, there is no way I'll be able to save up 500 000 coins in time!:mad:

Don't give up! Going to visit now.

lady_saphira
10-02-15, 06:28 PM

What's your dragon story user ID? I'll go visit you and play with your dragons to help you get some extra coins...

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 06:34 PM
Well, I have all my raising of dragons done and evolutions. So, it's just the battles to look forward to now LOL.

savage_mel
10-02-15, 06:34 PM
What's your dragon story user ID? I'll go visit you and play with your dragons to help you get some extra coins...
That's sweet, thank you!! It's Shepandshef

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 06:40 PM

Going to visit. I've also had good luck with the quests and the Dragons bringing back 1500 food each time.

I mean the event Dragon Quests :)

lady_saphira
10-02-15, 07:09 PM

Off to visit now. Are you able to mine? I can usually get quite a few coins that way as well as some of the quests. The gold quest gives coins more than gold for me.

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 07:53 PM

Mel, could you skip raising Maple above 10? There is gold as prizes for Chapter 8 and 9, 25 in total which means a net gold cost of 26. There was a 30 gold reward today for downloading Farm Story 2 on Android if you can log into an Android device of a friend (or are you on Android?).

19sparkles96
10-02-15, 08:09 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #18. NOTE: SEE VARIANCE ON CH 9 ACT 2!!!

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 08:12 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 2, post #18. NOTE: SEE VARIANCE ON CH 9 ACT 2!!!

Wow! Are you competing in the tournament? Perhaps that is why? Did it stay completed? Lucky you!!

savage_mel
10-02-15, 08:31 PM
Off to visit now. Are you able to mine? I can usually get quite a few coins that way as well as some of the quests. The gold quest gives coins more than gold for me.
No, I can't mine just yet. But I never even thought of quests! Thank you!

savage_mel
10-02-15, 08:33 PM
Mel, could you skip raising Maple above 10? There is gold as prizes for Chapter 8 and 9, 25 in total which means a net gold cost of 26. There was a 30 gold reward today for downloading Farm Story 2 on Android if you can log into an Android device of a friend (or are you on Android?).
No, not on Android. I did get a gold reward for downloading DS halloween version though. I think I might just skip it, and hopefully will save enough coins by the time I have to level up further. Thank you!

19sparkles96
10-02-15, 08:35 PM
Wow! Are you competing in the tournament? Perhaps that is why? Did it stay completed? Lucky you!!

I finished my tournament Thursday night pacific time (WA state).I believe that Act is not Battling. You would not get credit for wins till after the Act started.

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 08:45 PM
I finished my tournament Thursday night pacific time (WA state).I believe that Act is not Battling. You would not get credit for wins till after the Act started.

But from how you have described it, if it wasn't battling, what was it? You didn't do anything in particular? I'm behind as I started the tales later to store food and finish some evolving etc, so I will watch out for the unexpected when I get to Chapter 9.

Thanks for the heads up!

DeeDe99
10-02-15, 08:46 PM
No, not on Android. I did get a gold reward for downloading DS halloween version though. I think I might just skip it, and hopefully will save enough coins by the time I have to level up further. Thank you!

Sent you a msg.

Mythdefied
10-02-15, 09:29 PM
Ugh. No way am I gonna finish on time today. I'm going to have carry over for the next couple days. May have to use gold to speed things along so I don't lose the last dragon.

lilypad73
10-02-15, 09:48 PM
How do you raise a dragon to level 13? Thanks for the help in advance

lilypad73
10-02-15, 10:02 PM
Never mind, found the answer

lenasdinner
10-02-15, 10:32 PM
Maple dragon is need for new world event.

debrasbistro
10-02-15, 10:36 PM

Wow! That's awesome. Did you have to do battles in 10? Mine will update to 9 pretty soon so I'll check.

debrasbistro
10-03-15, 12:03 AM
No. I just started Chapter 9. Chapter 9 Act 2 is still five battles.

gail66
10-03-15, 12:07 AM
battle five times in chapter nine. Then raise your harvest level 13. Noooooo.

Rebelrose32
10-03-15, 12:22 AM
How do u raise a dragon to level 12?

debrasbistro
10-03-15, 12:27 AM
battle five times in chapter nine. Then raise your harvest level 13. Noooooo.

It's Maple to 13, not harvest, isn't it?

gail66
10-03-15, 12:39 AM
It's Maple to 13, not harvest, isn't it?

Yer I got mixed up sorry

debrasbistro
10-03-15, 12:40 AM
Yer I got mixed up sorry

No problem! I'm just nearly out of food LOL

woowoo69
10-03-15, 12:41 AM
I am on chapter 9 act 2 and just won the first battle with level 12 Maple. I need to get my Maple to 13 but only have 37113 food left. I have 7 X scaly pears ready in 6 hours. My Harvest dragon is already at level 10 for next chapter. So as long as I can win the battles and get enough food I should finish this one.

gail66
10-03-15, 12:42 AM
How do u raise a dragon to level 12?

Carry on feeding the dragon past level 10

woowoo69
10-03-15, 12:42 AM
Buy the Noble Crystal from the market

yummiesgallor
10-03-15, 12:43 AM
HELP! I'm playing the original version of the game on an Android phone so I can't raise my dragons past level 10. I already had to spend 12 gold to skip an Act requiring me to bring the Maple Dragon to level 12 and now I'm on Chapter 9 and it wants me to raise him to level 13 and it will cost me 39 gold to skip it. WTH? I only have 2 days left to finish and now I guess I can't.

UPDATE: OK, THANKS WooWoo69. I didn't know about the crystal, but I have it now. Luckily I have a whole lot of food made already. Thanks again!

EnchantedG
10-03-15, 12:46 AM
Sounds like a similar glitch to one I had with sparkles and the "Ready" icon Cath. Evenually Elsa of Storm 8 fixed it for me. Another user had a similar issue which corrected itself over time.

Here is the link to my "Ready" + sparkles http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84517-iPad-users-any-suggestions-re-stuck-notification

Here is the link to the other user's "egg bug" http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85038-Egg-Bug

Oh shoot!!! That basket is something??? I didn't know, and never bothered to remove from my storage, what does it do anyways??

EnchantedG
10-03-15, 12:48 AM
HELP! I'm playing the original version of the game on an Android phone so I can't raise my dragons past level 10. I already had to spend 12 gold to skip an Act requiring me to bring the Maple Dragon to level 12 and now I'm on Chapter 9 and it wants me to raise him to level 13 and it will cost me 39 gold to skip it. WTH? I only have 2 days left to finish and now I guess I can't. This is seriously not fair!

You need to buy Noble crystal from the market under buildings, it is for 500K, just place it anywhere on your land and you can raise all your dragons past lvl 10. Just make sure you're on the original version of DS not harvest or picnic etc.

DeeDe99
10-03-15, 12:55 AM
Oh shoot!!! That basket is something??? I didn't know, and never bothered to remove from my storage, what does it do anyways??

No, it doesn't do anything. You don't have to worry.

EnchantedG
10-03-15, 01:20 AM
No, it doesn't do anything. You don't have to worry.

LOL thnx, i thought it gives food or something, so it's just a decoration... Pheww

DeeDe99
10-03-15, 01:26 AM
I have no patience!!! I hate waiting the hour between battles! Grrrrrrr

PrincessCouture2014
10-03-15, 01:29 AM
Done with chapter 6 and now the waiting.

Haator
10-03-15, 03:34 AM
Hello there, I am an android user, and last event Art Gala was for us too, though it was my first and this one is my second. also, you can raise your dragons above lvl 10, you just need to buy Noble crystal from Market and place in your land. It is for 500K, but you need to be in the original DS, not any version like Harvest or any other.
Hope this helps.
I should visit forum more often. Thanks a lot for this advice. Fighting in arena against 10+ dragons with only lvl 10 was not very funny sometimes :)
(but this is really my first event, maybe lvl 130 was still not enough to pass previous one :D )

debrasbistro
10-03-15, 03:40 AM
One more battle and I'm done with Chapter 9. I wonder if 10 has 5 battles also? Seems so.

dachshundlover11
10-03-15, 03:59 AM
Update for jjblueeyes, evaemmasurf and those around level 28 Also edited in on page 31 where full list of quest is located.

Chap 8
2 complete Hay Day quest. Note I was able to raise harvest to level 3 not evolve and send harvest on the two hour quest, without evolving.
3 harvest 5 Pumpkinwings
Reward 5 Gold

Chap 9
1 raise harvest to level 6
2 craft a Dragon Topiary
3 breed air with another dragon(I got a royal egg, 500,000. For a habitat wow)
4 maybe raise Maple to level 9(I didn't see the task as I must have already completed it

Chap 10
1 breed forest dragon with another
2 raise harvest to level 9
3 harvest pumpkin wings 5
4 complete 2 hay days

snowyglowy
10-03-15, 06:13 AM
I'm on iOS

Chap 9 raise harvest to lvl 6
5 battles
3 ???

What will be the 3rd one?

kimandamelia
10-03-15, 07:12 AM
I'm sure this will come of as rude, but this thread is 41 pages with probably half of the questions asking about how to level up dragons, then each question has a response which clogs up the thread even more. What is the point if no one is even bothering to read? If people would read just a few pages of the thread, it wouldn't be so long and we could get to the useful information quicker. Just saying...

lady_saphira
10-03-15, 07:36 AM
I'm on iOS

Chap 9 raise harvest to lvl 6
5 battles
3 ???

What will be the 3rd one?

It's on page 2, raise maple to level 13

tastytoastie
10-03-15, 08:11 AM
How many appels do you need to raise harvest dragon to lvl 10?

Thx!!
Is: tastytoastie

ladybugrentals
10-03-15, 10:13 AM
I am not on harvest version. I am android and cannot upgrade to lvl 12!
I am loosing faith in TL. Not sure why i keep trying

kooky panda
10-03-15, 10:16 AM
You need to buy Noble crystal from the market under buildings, it is for 500K, just place it anywhere on your land and you can raise all your dragons past lvl 10. Just make sure you're on the original version of DS not harvest or picnic etc.

I am not on harvest version. I am android and cannot upgrade to lvl 12!
I am loosing faith in TL. Not sure why i keep trying

snowyglowy
10-03-15, 10:28 AM
It's on page 2, raise maple to level 13

Oh ok tyvm��

hiabarara
10-03-15, 12:59 PM
I'm sure this will come of as rude, but this thread is 41 pages with probably half of the questions asking about how to level up dragons, then each question has a response which clogs up the thread even more. What is the point if no one is even bothering to read? If people would read just a few pages of the thread, it wouldn't be so long and we could get to the useful information quicker. Just saying...

SERIOUSLY. Just googling the question or even reading ONE page in this thread would take less time than posting here and waiting for an answer. Maybe someone should put it in the very first post (in huge, blinking, neon-colored letters) or something similar because wow, this is getting annoying x_x

chuckyt888
10-03-15, 03:48 PM
A tournament's last battles coincide with the last couple chapters of Dragon Tales.

Anyone see the pattern here? Unbelievable. It just continues to get worse... and the battle arena too.

kooky panda
10-03-15, 03:57 PM

A lot of players only come to the forum for quick answers for their games. To help with duplicate questions, if anyone sees the same question being asked, send me a private message and I can add that information to post 1.
Hopefully everyone will at least read the first couple of posts of a thread before asking questions.

divanightclub
10-03-15, 04:30 PM
Wow... I Just completed chapter 9, and I'm surprised that the reward is 15 gold...woohoo😄👍!(Not posted on 1st page)

Now just have to wait 7 1/2 hours for chapter( 10 )to open.....Almost there!!

Rayyan12345haji
10-04-15, 12:25 AM
Please add me guys!! I'm a newbie, fresh out of the oven :)

AliceWinter24
10-04-15, 12:35 AM
Note to self: When you have something finished crafting, and you're just waiting for the new day to start, so you can start on the new goal, don't visit the game before the new goal is open and you can pick it up. I went in just a little before, and was very aware not to pick it up yet, but somehow it just happened, and now I have to wait 8 hours to craft a new one, and get on with the goal.

BigMamaDoc
10-04-15, 12:39 AM
I can NOT raise my dragons past level 10, so why is act 3 of chapter 8 raise a dragon to LEVEL 12???

AliceWinter24
10-04-15, 12:44 AM
There is something called noble crystal in the market (under buildings), when you buy it you can raise your dragons all the way to level 15.

BigMamaDoc
10-04-15, 12:51 AM
Found it, thx very much for the help :-)

Sandybellee
10-04-15, 04:18 AM
Yay! Got my Harvest dragon! My plan for this Tales was to get the first two dragons without spending any gold and stop there. I made it! I didn't do the tournament so I had the easiest rounds of battle saved for the Tales. Now I'm just going to concentrate on collecting enough apples to get White Gold to level 10. Have it on level 9 already. :)

gail66
10-04-15, 04:27 AM
I've just finished this event. I think teamlava. Have been really crafty this time by putting a tournament on at the same time ---- for all those that don't understand. I'll explaine -- when in a event and you need to battle dragons. To get to next act if you use the ultimate button it only costs you 12 gems. / but because at the same time there's a tournament on it costs you 30 gems to use the ultimate CRAFTY CRAFTY SO BEAWERE. ALL YOU PLAYERS.

Why put so many things going on at the same time. My heads been in a spin trying to do two dragon account. At the same time -----soooo glad I've got my life back haaaa till next time. RANT OVER. GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS HOPE YOU ALL FINISH IN TIME. XX

DeeDe99
10-04-15, 04:45 AM
Gail66, I don't try to do everything. I tried once, too much stress! Storm 8 probably think they are giving players choices about what/how to play, as in either the tournament or the Tales. I don't know. I do know with the time difference it is too difficult to do both. That just adds another dimension of difficulty. Work and sleep have to happen!

lady_saphira
10-04-15, 04:56 AM
Yeah, I said I wasn't going to do this tales all the way through. I got to the second dragon and now trying to decide if I should stop. I know I can get through the next task and I've already got my maple raised to 13. But I went from over 100k food down to 20k just getting maple from 10 to 13 and harvest from hatched to 4. Hated seeing all that food go like that! I get it now. Think I'm going to save what's left for some other dragons and work on breeding and newer ones like sour candy.

DeeDe99
10-04-15, 05:23 AM
Yeah, I said I wasn't going to do this tales all the way through. I got to the second dragon and now trying to decide if I should stop. I know I can get through the next task and I've already got my maple raised to 13. But I went from over 100k food down to 20k just getting maple from 10 to 13 and harvest from hatched to 4. Hated seeing all that food go like that! I get it now. Think I'm going to save what's left for some other dragons and work on breeding and newer ones like sour candy.

I've actually ended up with more food than needed, which surprised me no end. I've found with the dragons now earning more coins, I can produce much more food, plus this was a much lower food requirement than the Art Gala! I'm going to get Crusader to epic after Chapter 10 is done.

You should keep going - you've done the expensive bit! Getting Harvest to 10 is peanuts by comparison! :)

jackalope99
10-04-15, 05:28 AM
How do I go back to the original version of the game? I'm not seeing the noble crystal in my shop and I'm assuming it's the version I'm using (logo has the dragon holding a cupcake). Also why isn't the darn thing just available with every version??

I will say though, while I'm grateful that people explain things in these forums, why wouldn't this step be explained at all in the game itself? I didn't even know dragons could go past level 10 until right now.

PrincessCouture2014
10-04-15, 05:58 AM
How do I go back to the original version of the game? I'm not seeing the noble crystal in my shop and I'm assuming it's the version I'm using (logo has the dragon holding a cupcake). Also why isn't the darn thing just available with every version??

I will say though, while I'm grateful that people explain things in these forums, why wouldn't this step be explained at all in the game itself? I didn't even know dragons could go past level 10 until right now.

Hey hun I am assuming that u r on Android. Search dragon story in Google play and u'll see dragon story with no additiona name (like dragon story harvest moon or something).

punjet
10-04-15, 06:05 AM
How to raise your dragon past level 10? I can't feed my dragons past level 10, it's saying its at max level.

punjet
10-04-15, 06:07 AM
How to raise your dragon past level 10? I can't feed my dragons past level 10, it's saying its at max level.

Nevermind :)

cdbabe
10-04-15, 06:26 AM
Just finished this event.

Send your maple dragon for quest and most of the time its give 1500 foods. Which i been doing. Sometimes coins too. Still worth to try 1500 foods is a lot.

Goodluck everyone!!!

cakeandpie
10-04-15, 06:41 AM
It really stinks that this coincides with a tournament. When I have to win 5 battle arena matches, I'm going up against high level champions and diamonds, and so I have to pay gold to use Ultimates each time. If I waited till I actually defeated them without gold, it would take days and days, and if I sped up the arena over and over till I defeated them, it would probably take more than 30 gold because of how many times I'd have to do it, and my best dragons would be quickly exhausted. And during a tournament, Ultimate is 30 gold instead of 12. :(

lynniefish
10-04-15, 06:57 AM
I'm a newbie...this was the first DS Tales event I had any hope of completing. Yesterday morning, I paid gold to access the final day early, and it showed I still had two days to complete the event. Finished act ten, chapter three, this morning, and expected my final act...instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time." Wondering what in the world is going on...messaged Kooky Panda but I don't think the mods work on the weekends, and this is my last day for the event. Can anyone help or advise? Thank you!

fhjigfrf
10-04-15, 07:13 AM
instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time.

The autumn dragon is probably in your storage. There's no confirmation that you've finished the event. It just stops.

BiteMe111
10-04-15, 07:14 AM
Those who were planning to skip (with gold) the last evolving (the first act of chapter 10), beware: the "skip with gold" is something ridiculous, I think 295 gold! I was counting on that on my second account, where I'm level 34 and didn't have that much food produced. The previous feedings, you could skip for much less, I still had 60 gold from installing other games, so I was planning to do that. The price for skipping act 1 of chapter 10 is not in the first post but since the other skips were reasonable, 39 gold maximum, I thought I should be fine expecting something comparable. The second account is one where I'm determined not to spend real money, so it's goodbye tales on that one. I just wish I had known it yesterday, I wouldn't have used gold to skip feeding Harvest dragon.

At least I should do fine on my main account.

lady_saphira
10-04-15, 07:16 AM
I've actually ended up with more food than needed, which surprised me no end. I've found with the dragons now earning more coins, I can produce much more food, plus this was a much lower food requirement than the Art Gala! I'm going to get Crusader to epic after Chapter 10 is done.

You should keep going - you've done the expensive bit! Getting Harvest to 10 is peanuts by comparison! :)

So far I've had plenty and I haven't been growing like crazy like last time. During this event, I've done all I said earlier as well as raising white gold to level 7 or 9 plus crusader to 7 so not too bad. I'm going to do the next 2 chapters for sure simply because I know I can get harvest to 7 easily and I already have maple at 13. Just going to play it by ear.

lady_saphira
10-04-15, 07:21 AM
I'm a newbie...this was the first DS Tales event I had any hope of completing. Yesterday morning, I paid gold to access the final day early, and it showed I still had two days to complete the event. Finished act ten, chapter three, this morning, and expected my final act...instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time." Wondering what in the world is going on...messaged Kooky Panda but I don't think the mods work on the weekends, and this is my last day for the event. Can anyone help or advise? Thank you!

Have you tried force closing? I know that sounds so simple but it might just work. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Simdiva
10-04-15, 08:05 AM
I had way more food than I needed at least 70k extra and in fact almost got jigsaw to epic in the process. I have two more battles to go anew autumn harvest is fine. Finished the tourney early lady night which was a reluef. Just healing the ladt casualty now from the Battlesteed Blount which took about ten rounds. Luckily I had done a lot of work earlier so I was able to get done quick. Now I'm debating on what to evolve next in Prep for Halloween. I have nothing at fifteen yet but Parakeet is at twelve which I find useful, thinking about taking Atlantis and perhaps Maple up. My thought is to level up dragons that are two color to save on food costs and possibly make it easier to breed the primes.

lynniefish
10-04-15, 08:13 AM
instead got a popup saying "sorry, no events at this time.

The autumn dragon is probably in your storage. There's no confirmation that you've finished the event. It just stops.

Omg! You're right, he's there! I must have already completed the final act, like raising to a certain level, before reaching it. But a "congrats " or some other notice would have been nice. Thank you so much!!

lynniefish
10-04-15, 08:16 AM
Have you tried force closing? I know that sounds so simple but it might just work. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thanks so much for your reply...I had tried both those. Another player posted that I had probably finished the event...looked in my storage, and sure enough, there he was. I must have completed chapter ten, act four before actually getting there. Hurray!

To S8: I admit I'm a newbie, but surely a little "congrats" popup wouldn't be too much to ask.

Simdiva
10-04-15, 08:19 AM
I've just finished this event. I think teamlava. Have been really crafty this time by putting a tournament on at the same time ---- for all those that don't understand. I'll explaine -- when in a event and you need to battle dragons. To get to next act if you use the ultimate button it only costs you 12 gems. / but because at the same time there's a tournament on it costs you 30 gems to use the ultimate CRAFTY CRAFTY SO BEAWERE. ALL YOU PLAYERS.

Why put so many things going on at the same time. My heads been in a spin trying to do two dragon account. At the same time -----soooo glad I've got my life back haaaa till next time. RANT OVER. GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS HOPE YOU ALL FINISH IN TIME. XX

Actually, I don't feel they were doing anything unusual. There is usually a tournament alongside tales or at least often enough. Furthermore, this was not a particularly difficult tournament and I don't begrudge having to use an ultimate or two when I'm getting a new dragon if it's needed. As well, we did get gold for installing Halloween and polar so in my mind it all evened out or maybe some of us came out ahead, I believe I did. I am often unhappy with how team lava treats us but not this time. In fact I recently complained to them that I felt tournaments had been made more difficult since the update and I do feel adjustments were made. I am happy again. I have never not finished a tales event except the first one when I just could not generate the food and coins due to my level. I truly believe tales is a higher level event and you punish yourself trying to complete it before about level 45.

lady_saphira
10-04-15, 08:32 AM
Thanks so much for your reply...I had tried both those. Another player posted that I had probably finished the event...looked in my storage, and sure enough, there he was. I must have completed chapter ten, act four before actually getting there. Hurray!

To S8: I admit I'm a newbie, but surely a little "congrats" popup wouldn't be too much to ask.

The last tales event, there was a pop up showing you received the final award. That was my first. I'm not sure how yours worked out that way as the last act is breeding harvest dragon but congrats regardless! Glad everything worked out!

Passera
10-04-15, 08:37 AM
Grrrr! Game will not let me breed a Life dragon! I put the dragons in then poof! gone and I have to do it again lost count of how many times I tried. Am in the process of deleting and reinstalling the app and if it still doesn't work I'm done!

dachshundlover11
10-04-15, 09:04 AM
Update for jjblueeyes, evaemmasurf and those around level 28 Also edited in on page 31 where for earlier chapters.
Chap 10
4 complete 2 hay days

Good luck! I'm almost done, just another 25 minutes for the second Hay day to finish.

divanightclub
10-04-15, 09:08 AM
I just finished the event and surprisingly the 5 battles were much easier than the ones in chapter 9, but my autumn dragon will have to stay in storage along with my earthquake, time travel and MANY more until I'm able to clear more areas...

Good luck everyone

dmart34
10-04-15, 09:10 AM
Don't know if someone already addressed this but I just realized we are supposed to raise the maple dragon to a level 12 and mine says it is at the Max Level at 10...? Did I miss something? I have never been able to raise my dragons higher than level 10

ladybugrentals
10-04-15, 09:14 AM
You have to purchase a crystal. It is in market and buildings...i think. It is 5000 coins

dmart34
10-04-15, 09:19 AM
Thank you!!!

Simdiva
10-04-15, 10:14 AM
Just finished and the gorgeous egg is on the nest loved this event and all the e tea food from the quests was upper nice. I was able to epic two other dragons in addition to all the tasks in the tales so very happy and still have about 60k left over. Hmm what to do now lol. Take maple to 15???

PrincessCouture2014
10-04-15, 10:16 AM
I know this might have addressed before but till last time I read it was said by some fellow player that the game is not accepting their leveled up Maple and that they will need to pay gold in order to complete that act. I wanted to know if its true or was it glitch that time. I have just one battle left to complete my act 3rd of chapter 7 after which I need to evolve my Maple to level 10 so I put him in the temple. If its the new rule yhat we have to evolve right at the time when asked then I will be extra careful. Just let me know thanx

belarica
10-04-15, 11:01 AM
I know this might have addressed before but till last time I read it was said by some fellow player that the game is not accepting their leveled up Maple and that they will need to pay gold in order to complete that act. I wanted to know if its true or was it glitch that time. I have just one battle left to complete my act 3rd of chapter 7 after which I need to evolve my Maple to level 10 so I put him in the temple. If its the new rule yhat we have to evolve right at the time when asked then I will be extra careful. Just let me know thanx
I evolved mine ahead of time and had no problems

belarica
10-04-15, 11:37 AM
All done, egg on the nest.

rasike
10-04-15, 11:48 AM
Belarica, congratulations! I hope I will get mine tomorrow without spending gold. Today's 5 battles were very easy.
PrincessCouture2014, you can evolve your dragon in advance but it should not have a higher level than the next quest requires.

Milecia
10-04-15, 11:52 AM
Hey there :-)

I finished my first event and it was great :-)
Until now I just played for fun, bred a few dragons and thats it... because I was ill last week I took the time to read more about DS and now I am going to play it right.... Diamond, prime and lvl 15 and so on... you know... didn't know about that before..

So... here I am... A new fanatic Player in your middle :D

orleansparish
10-04-15, 12:11 PM
Well I finished this on one account, with only using about 51 gold. Which is a bargain, considering I got 3 dragons out of the deal. On my other account, I started of on chapter 10 at the same time, BUT there was a lag on my phone and I kept hitting the feed button and gave too much food to the maple dragon. I dont have enough to feel the harvest to level 10. So im stuck and dont think ill make it in time.

I really wish they would take into consideration how much food we give them. So lets say we have to feed them to epic but only get to level 9, the amount of gold needed can then be lowered. Ill try to plant some rushrooms and feed on new dawn but still dont know how close ill get before I then have to go do the five battles.

orleansparish
10-04-15, 12:12 PM
Hey there :-)

I finished my first event and it was great :-)
Until now I just played for fun, bred a few dragons and thats it... because I was ill last week I took the time to read more about DS and now I am going to play it right.... Diamond, prime and lvl 15 and so on... you know... didn't know about that before..

So... here I am... A new fanatic Player in your middle :D

Congrats on your first event completion! If you dont have an awful lot of dragons, just keep four elements in the den as you try for them, and the diamond will come before you even know it.

jackalope99
10-04-15, 12:16 PM
Hey hun I am assuming that u r on Android. Search dragon story in Google play and u'll see dragon story with no additiona name (like dragon story harvest moon or something).

Thank you! ��

Dragosle
10-04-15, 12:19 PM
2 more battles and I can finished the Tales :D

Now to wait for S8 to release a suitable habitat to put all these fall dragons in... next year maybe :p

EvaEmmaSurf
10-04-15, 12:33 PM
last update for today jjblueeyes, hope it helps you son(s).

Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post

I'm a level 27
Chap 1 same

Chap 3
1 harvest impberries
2 craft spell scroll

Chap 4
2 harvest buff beets
3 new world quest
I forgot the reward

Chap 5
1 raise Maple to level 6
2 new world quest

CH 6

CH 7

2- Harvest 6 Fireapples
4 raise Maple to level 9(not 10 which gives me hope to poss finish)
Reward
Harvest Dragon Egg

Chap 8
2 complete 2 Hay Day quest. Note I was able to raise harvest to level 3 not evolve and send harvest on the two hour quest, without evolving.
3 harvest 5 Pumpkinwings

Thank you for sharing. It was very helpful. Did you get any farther? I couldn't finish chap 9 ran out of blue dragons to sacrifice. Since I'm not sure what comes next I'm hesitant to spend 25 gold to skip making the topiary. I have 11 hrs left. Now I know for next time to wait. But if chap 10 for low level player is easy I'd love to find out while I still have a bit of time left.

debrasbistro
10-04-15, 12:53 PM
Done. What a beautiful egg! Thanks TL for another great event. Congrats to those done and good luck to those finishing.

spydre1
10-04-15, 01:00 PM
What on earth do you do for the requirements for Battle Matches when you are up against a dragon that you just can't beat? All that I fight with but my Maple Dragon are level 10, because used to be, they all read Max Level at Level 10. But I'm up against a level 19 Rainbow dragon. Every single hybrid I've tried has failed (granted, I haven't tried a plain rainbow, but I tried a splatter dragon - rainbow + red - which failed) and I'm getting ready to start on basic colors. I don't see a way to get past this particular dragon, and I don't have the gold to skip this act - and I used up my game allowance buying gold which allowed me to buy all the fruit I needed to level up my Maple Dragon from Level 10 to where I needed it to be for that act. If I can get past this stupid dragon, I should be able to finish this, but the dragon won't go away until the tournament ends - which is the same time this event ends. So I'm stuck.

spydre1
10-04-15, 01:02 PM
Well I finished this on one account, with only using about 51 gold. Which is a bargain, considering I got 3 dragons out of the deal. On my other account, I started of on chapter 10 at the same time, BUT there was a lag on my phone and I kept hitting the feed button and gave too much food to the maple dragon. I dont have enough to feel the harvest to level 10. So im stuck and dont think ill make it in time.

I really wish they would take into consideration how much food we give them. So lets say we have to feed them to epic but only get to level 9, the amount of gold needed can then be lowered. Ill try to plant some rushrooms and feed on new dawn but still dont know how close ill get before I then have to go do the five battles.

I used 250 gold, but I had to in order to in order to get enough fruit level my Maple Dragon up from Level 10 for the Act. It took about three times as much fruit as I usually keep on hand. And now she's stuck somewhere in the middle of 13.

Jewelnan
10-04-15, 01:27 PM
To be honest hardly had any level 10 s ,fire,air and earth.. Had to buy crystal to get maple to 12. Raise a lot of my super rare dragons to 10 for arena or wouldn't have made it in battles. Now chapter 10 they tell me to feed a dragon I got yesterday to level 10. I haven't seen anything cost so much in food since my kids were teens!.........probably won't make it to dragon. I have gone without sleep,partners hardly talking to me and for what? I feel like I have been mugged. Won't do 3 at the same time ever again!

tuffyjkitten
10-04-15, 02:01 PM
I started a day late, so I get one day of 5 battles to do after the tournament ends. Right now I'm just happy that I beat the Rose Knight on my first try! I prioritized the Tales above the tourney this time.

jinglepupskye
10-04-15, 02:08 PM
I'm on the last but one task, and I'm not going to get finished without help. I wondered if any of you would be kind enough to send some gold to me? I need to harvest 5 Pumpwings, but there aren't enough hours left on the task to do all 5 (I only have two large farms, and upgrading the others takes 16 hours.) It costs 15 gold to skip the task, and I have 5 gold atm. I can do the last task (breeding the Harvest dragon), but not the one before it.

If anyone is able to send me the 10 gold I need to finish the task I'd be very grateful. My ID is Jinglepupskye58 and my island is Benden. Thank you for any help :)

lindseyny
10-04-15, 03:40 PM
Phew just finished! Thank you everyone who posted info and tips!

rasike
10-04-15, 03:59 PM
Jinglepupskye, are you doing the chapter 8? If so, you can still do it and catch up on day 9.
It is possible to send one gold a day to one person only (and it is possible to gift three neighbours a day only), so you need 10 nice people who would send you gold. The problem is that it's the end of the day, so most people already sent their gold to their neighbours.

Has anyone noticed that Maple and Harvest dragons often bring 1500 and 1000 apples from their quests? It's much better than sending Magic dragon to the crops quest. I noticed that too late, and it would have been a good way to increase the amount of food. I have one more day left, so I will send my dragons to their quests as many times as possible.

jinglepupskye
10-04-15, 04:21 PM
I'm afraid it's the last chapter I'm on, and I've only got 7 hours 45 minutes to complete it. I have the gold now, so I just need to complete the hay day quest in a couple of hours. Thanks to everyone who helped me! P.s My game is level 28, and hay day is the final task, not breeding the Harvest dragon.

savage_mel
10-04-15, 05:12 PM
Ok, so I know this is just a game and its supposed to be fun, but I am so ticked off with this right now. Is it just me, or are there others out there who, no matter how involved they are (sometimes playing several times an hour) they just can't complete any tales or tournaments?!?! I have tried so hard on these tales, have even forfeited the tournament so I can focus solely on the tales. But, of course, here I am AGAIN, last day and no chance of winning. I am stuck on chapter 9, battling Were Dragon ALL day. My main account is level 120, I have several good options for battling but nothing is working....AGAIN. the same also happens to me everytime i join a tournament. I really like this game, but I am getting so fed up with this happening over and over again. I just want a chance to complete or win SOMETHING

glenngenius
10-04-15, 05:26 PM
Just finished the last act with only 7 hours left. Thank you so much to all those who posted tips in this forum! :)

lady_saphira
10-04-15, 05:34 PM
Ok, so I know this is just a game and its supposed to be fun, but I am so ticked off with this right now. Is it just me, or are there others out there who, no matter how involved they are (sometimes playing several times an hour) they just can't complete any tales or tournaments?!?! I have tried so hard on these tales, have even forfeited the tournament so I can focus solely on the tales. But, of course, here I am AGAIN, last day and no chance of winning. I am stuck on chapter 9, battling Were Dragon ALL day. My main account is level 120, I have several good options for battling but nothing is working....AGAIN. the same also happens to me everytime i join a tournament. I really like this game, but I am getting so fed up with this happening over and over again. I just want a chance to complete or win SOMETHING

I've found a lot of times that the best options for the more difficult are the common dragons, oddly enough. Parakeet, hypnotic, eagle and ceaser have also been good for me. Have you checked the wiki battle page's color chart? It's been helpful for me too. Not the calculator but just the color chart.

savage_mel
10-04-15, 05:38 PM
I've found a lot of times that the best options for the more difficult are the common dragons, oddly enough. Parakeet, hypnotic, eagle and ceaser have also been good for me. Have you checked the wiki battle page's color chart? It's been helpful for me too. Not the calculator but just the color chart.
Yes, I've checked the colour chart and have tried what it suggests, have also tried several of the options in this post, plus additional ones :-( I'm not opposed to spending gold to ultimate, but so little time left and still 5 more battles in chapter 10, its hopeless

b2lm
10-04-15, 05:45 PM
special notes-

android-

Chapter 1-Reward Maple Dragon (5 hours to hatch)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/615d44c1-b9fa-4b5f-8e5a-8d335e2554ac_zpsnk9wep8c.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/615d44c1-b9fa-4b5f-8e5a-8d335e2554ac_zpsnk9wep8c.png.html)

Act 1
Plant buffbeats -7

Act 2

Harvest buffbeets- 7

Chapter 2-

Ch 2

1- Raise Maple dragon to level 4 skip 4 gold
2- Complete New World Quest skip 16 gold

Reward 10,000 Apples skip 10 gold

CH 3

1- Harvest Impruberries x12 skip 4 gold
2- Win Battle Arena match x1 skip 25 gold
3- Breed a Water Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
(I used Water x Olympus = 6 hr Hercules)

Reward "Storing some food for later is a great idea!" (Apple Crate Decoration) skip 15 gold

CH 4

1- Breed a Fire Dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
(I used Fire x Olympus = 7 hr Olympus)
2- Harvest buffbeets x10 skip 10 gold
3- Complete New World Quest skip 15 gold

Reward 21,000 coins skip 20 gold

CH 5

1- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 7 skip 7 gold
2- Win Battle Arena matches x3 skip 85 gold

Reward 12,000 Apples skip 25 gold

CH 6

1- Plant Eliteleeks x5 skip 5 gold
3- Breed Light dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold

Reward "This season really brought in a Plentiful Harvest!" (Decoration) skip 30 gold

CH 7

1- Breed a Life dragon with another dragon skip 15 gold
2- Harvest buffbeets x6 skip 12 gold
3- Win Battle Arena matches x4 skip 105 gold
4- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 10 skip 20 gold

Reward Harvest Dragon skip 35 gold

CH 8

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 4 skip 4 gold
2- Harvest Firapples x12 skip 12 gold
3- Raise your Maple Dragon to level 12 skip 12 gold
4- Complete Hay Day Quest (Use Harvest Dragon) skip 10 gold

Reward 10 gold skip 45 gold

CH 9

1- Raise your Harvest Dragon to level 7 skip 15 gold
2- Win5 battle matches- skip 135 gold
3- Raise Maple Dragon to Level 13- skip 39 gold

Reward

Ch 10

2. win 5 Battles

Thank you SO much! Everywhere else I checked said you couldn't raise a dragon past level 10. Glad I kept looking for the info.

swannygirl
10-04-15, 06:31 PM
Thanks for all the help and suggestions. Got my dragon a couple hours ago.

captainhair
10-04-15, 06:51 PM
This last act was pretty frustrating, just incredibly poor luck on the battles. I sent 8 dragons at lvl 13 black swan (including multiple rounds of lvl 15 champs, big bad, raven, night elf, darksteel, etc.) before hitting ultimate. Then 4 more rounds on lvl 12 crusader (including 3 rounds of lvl 15 diamond, gold, infinity) before dropping it, then 4 rounds on lvl 13 goblin. Battle odds across the board of 55 - 80%+, and I still have an insane healing spring queue. Definitely a day where I wonder about their user behavioural experiments.

Simdiva
10-04-15, 07:53 PM
Belarica, congratulations! I hope I will get mine tomorrow without spending gold. Today's 5 battles were very easy.
PrincessCouture2014, you can evolve your dragon in advance but it should not have a higher level than the next quest requires.
That's not true I evolved mine to 13 way ahead of time with no issues you can go ahead and evoke as far as you like on this.

dragongrands
10-04-15, 08:05 PM
Ugghhh.. So frustrated. This event keeps losing my progress - it has happened several times. I am so close, and I am only level 65, just learned about Noble Crystal when the event requested taking the dragon to level 15. I don't have any dragons past level 10, and only a handful at lv 10, so handicapped in the arena. I made it to Chapter 10, and with lots of effort, and several exhausted dragons, I finally beat the 5th dragon required for Act 2 (I had to defeat lv 12 Chrome as the 5th dragon). I needed to heal my Harvest dragon before I could move on to the next Act asking the Harvest dragon to complete a Quest. When it was finally healed, I went back to the event, and when I clicked on it, it took me to Act 2 and still with 4 dragons to defeat! This was so disheartening because all my dragons are exhausted, and there is no way I can do it again. (So it sent me backwards in the event from Chapter 10 Act 3 to repeat Chapter 10 Act 2, but my dragons were all still exhausted from going through it earlier).
So, I really want to finish this - just a couple more hours left, and I have never been this close to done. All I had left was to complete the quest and breed the dragons. So, I went back to battle, and had to battle some serious and high level dragons, starting with the chrome again. I used my Forest for all of them, defeated the Chome right away, first swipe, also weird. The rest, I ended up spending 30 gold each to finish. Well, now I am back to the Quest, and have started it, then will need to breed. Don't have enough gold to complete either early, so it doesn't look like I will get this completed.
I have sent 3 emails to Storm 8 yesterday and today about the glitches, problems. It happened the last 2 times I worked through an event as well, but only during the events - the game runs smooth otherwise. I have removed and reinstalled, and nothing different.
Well, end of my rant here - just really wondering if I am the only one having such difficulty, or if these problems are designed to get me to spend money.

Simdiva
10-04-15, 08:08 PM

I would suggest you check the tournament thread for help on this one and the color chart instead of the calculator. It's often much more helpful. I had no trouble with most of this tournament using one champion and a few other dragons. For were I used Crystal and he went down on the first try bM if I recall. Another thing that can work is restarting your device, I did this on the final dragon when I was having trouble beating it and the next time it went out easily. Perhaps I am just lucky, but I have found tournaments alongside tales to be generally helpful rather than frustrating. Maybe it's a level thing but I did find the frostfire and warrior prince tournaments to be very difficult. The last two gave been easier.

Simdiva
10-04-15, 08:12 PM
In reply to dragon grands and others who are losing progress

These are sync errors and the best way to prevent them is after every battle, go visit a neighbor, come back and force close the game. Do Not mine or do anything else till you reload and this should alleviate most if not all the trouble. I used to have this happen a lot but doing this has all but eliminated the problem.

savage_mel
10-04-15, 08:20 PM
I would suggest you check the tournament thread for help on this one and the color chart instead of the calculator. It's often much more helpful. I had no trouble with most of this tournament using one champion and a few other dragons. For were I used Crystal and he went down on the first try bM if I recall. Another thing that can work is restarting your device, I did this on the final dragon when I was having trouble beating it and the next time it went out easily. Perhaps I am just lucky, but I have found tournaments alongside tales to be generally helpful rather than frustrating. Maybe it's a level thing but I did find the frostfire and warrior prince tournaments to be very difficult. The last two gave been easier.
Thank you for the suggestions. I do check the color chart and the battle threads (almost obsessively) and have tried as many suggestions as I am able. I even tried Crystal because I saw it worked for someone else. I could try restarting me device, but its too late for this one. maybe next time. Perhaps some people are just luckier than others. I'm stuck in the same spot on my other account as well, so this is doubly frustrating for me. I would be ok with not winning all the battles and tales, but I don't win ANY. I did win Warrior Prince, but that is the only one and not without spending gold.

eagleeye1186
10-04-15, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know how much gold to skip the breeding of the harvest dragon!? Or, the shortest breeding time that could be used to finish. I've worked so hard and spent more than I intended to finish. It would be so disheartening not to finish. Any advice out there? Thanks in advance for all of the help on the forum and enjoyed the challenge!

eagleeye1186
10-04-15, 09:15 PM
Does anyone know how much gold to skip the breeding of the harvest dragon!? Or, the shortest breeding time that could be used to finish. I've worked so hard and spent more than I intended to finish. It would be so disheartening not to finish. Any advice out there? Thanks in advance for all of the help on the forum and enjoyed the challenge!

glenngenius
10-04-15, 09:16 PM

Skipping the breeding of harvest dragon with another dragon costs 15 gold.

savage_mel
10-04-15, 10:11 PM
So this just happened....I finally beat the Were dragon, levelled up my maple dragon to 13 and got my 15 gold reward. I was just going about my Island, minding my own business when suddenly I lost all progress of what I just did. my game reset and I was back to battling Were dragon. Heres the kicker, everything got reset, including the gold reward BUT all the food I used did not come back. So, now I can't even finish chapter 9 to get my gold back! What a joke

PrincessCouture2014
10-04-15, 10:23 PM
I evolved mine ahead of time and had no problems

thank you hun

waimanalokat
10-04-15, 11:03 PM
Well I won't be doing these again. Both times I got down to the last day and had to win 5 battles on the last day of a tournament and then do a quest. Can't get it done. Wouldn't be so bad except you can't breed, evolve or sometimes even plant. First time I tried to breed overnight and got a social. Shrug. Cute idea tho.

rasike
10-04-15, 11:03 PM
I'm afraid it's the last chapter I'm on, and I've only got 7 hours 45 minutes to complete it. I have the gold now, so I just need to complete the hay day quest in a couple of hours. Thanks to everyone who helped me! P.s My game is level 28, and hay day is the final task, not breeding the Harvest dragon.
I'm so glad it worked for you! People are so helpful here! I hope you already got your autumn dragon.

So this just happened....I finally beat the Were dragon, levelled up my maple dragon to 13 and got my 15 gold reward. I was just going about my Island, minding my own business when suddenly I lost all progress of what I just did. my game reset and I was back to battling Were dragon. Heres the kicker, everything got reset, including the gold reward BUT all the food I used did not come back. So, now I can't even finish chapter 9 to get my gold back! What a joke

That must be so frustrating! :eek: I hope TL can help you. For the future battles, I would suggest to visit a friend before and after each battle. This way the game will be saved and you should not loose your progress. I visit my neighbours even after planting crops or collecting from habitats, also after sending a dragon to a quest. I avoid visiting my mine often. I always restart my game after visiting my mine because it makes the game to crash and loosing a game progress. I also do not battle after sending a dragon to a quest because it makes the game to crash too. After doing this I loose my game progress seldom. I hope it will help you in the future too.

Sumercarefree
10-04-15, 11:51 PM
Good Luck to all.
My two Accounts have finished.
The last baby Account has another day to go. Should be quite easy.

DeeDe99
10-05-15, 12:21 AM
Well I won't be doing these again. Both times I got down to the last day and had to win 5 battles on the last day of a tournament and then do a quest. Can't get it done. Wouldn't be so bad except you can't breed, evolve or sometimes even plant. First time I tried to breed overnight and got a social. Shrug. Cute idea tho.

I didn't want to do the tournament battles, so I started a few days later. I am about to start chapter 9. You get a few days to select your start day.

DeeDe99
10-05-15, 12:25 AM

Please be aware the breeding doesn't have to finish. Just pop Harvest and another dragon on the breeding den and it counts.

Anyone disagree? Just in case - this is only my second Tales!

EnchantedG
10-05-15, 04:24 AM
From 4 Million down to 400K just growing food for the 2 dragons! i guess i jumped around 5 levels just by growing food from lvl 67 now to lvl 72!!!!

DeeDe99
10-05-15, 04:32 AM
From 4 Million down to 400K just growing food for the 2 dragons! i guess i jumped around 5 levels just by growing food from lvl 67 now to lvl 72!!!!

You are referring to coins? I'm still at 4.5 million. I need to spend it on something, like an Olympus habitat - 3 million. My dragons earn more a day than I spent on food production and I ended up with 26,000 plus apples spare. The quests and mining bonuses did help.

dachshundlover11
10-05-15, 05:00 AM
Evaemmasmurf here's the last two from page 44 or 41, I made it. Hope you do too!

Chap 9
1 raise harvest to level 6
2 craft a Dragon Topiary
3 breed air with another dragon(I got a royal egg, 500,000. For a habitat wow)
4 maybe raise Maple to level 9(I didn't see the task as I must have already completed it

Chap 10
4 complete 2 hay days

Thank you for sharing. It was very helpful. Did you get any farther? I couldn't finish chap 9 ran out of blue dragons to sacrifice. Since I'm not sure what comes next I'm hesitant to spend 25 gold to skip making the topiary. I have 11 hrs left. Now I know for next time to wait. But if chap 10 for low level player is easy I'd love to find out while I still have a bit of time left.

saghaven
10-05-15, 07:13 AM
Got my Autumn last night with about 90 minutes to spare. The amount of food I had to use for the first two dragons. I was over 200k at most times during this and am now down to barely 90k just in the past two days due to the level up. I had to battle through the tournament and the last 5 battles I had were levels 25 - 29. I was lucky enough I didn't have to ultimate any but the amount of gold I spent speeding up battles after losses probably totaled more than I would have spent on an ultimate anyway.

Simdiva
10-05-15, 07:19 AM

Another sync error, if you force close, you should get it all back but it might take a while. That happened to me once but it did come back even tho it took a couple of hours. Hate to ask this but if you have a lot of other apps open, try closing them as story does use a lot of memory and having other apps open could contribute to the sync errors. Since I started up doing these preventative measures the issue has all but gone away.

Dragosle
10-05-15, 08:21 AM
Got my Autumn last night with about 90 minutes to spare. The amount of food I had to use for the first two dragons. I was over 200k at most times during this and am now down to barely 90k just in the past two days due to the level up. I had to battle through the tournament and the last 5 battles I had were levels 25 - 29. I was lucky enough I didn't have to ultimate any but the amount of gold I spent speeding up battles after losses probably totaled more than I would have spent on an ultimate anyway.

Got my Autumn with like 4 minutes to spare. When I said before that I just need 2 more winning rounds of Arena to complete the Tales, it thrown a lv14 Icecrown (Diamond/Abominable) at me for the last round and in the end I had to take the bite and Ultimate. I could say this is bad luck but I can't help but have a feeling that was too much of coincidence. Oh well what's done is done and I got my dragon, plus this Tales reward quite an amount of food so it was much less pressure on that part.

One question though! Since this is the 2nd Tales for me and from what I see that if I started the Tales right on the day it released then the building is still there after I complete the event. So exactly how long does a Dragon Tales event last and is it possible to start it late?

savage_mel
10-05-15, 08:21 AM
Another sync error, if you force close, you should get it all back but it might take a while. That happened to me once but it did come back even tho it took a couple of hours. Hate to ask this but if you have a lot of other apps open, try closing them as story does use a lot of memory and having other apps open could contribute to the sync errors. Since I started up doing these preventative measures the issue has all but gone away.
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind next time. I've read so much about people having sync errors and always thought how lucky I was that that stuff didn't happen to me haha. The most frustrating part though, is how everything got reset but the 1000's of units of food!

dragongrands
10-05-15, 09:00 AM
Thank you for the information - I will try the advice to visit and neighbor and force close to ensure my progress is saved - it is too bad to have to do that, but if that is what it takes to avoid the frustration of losing progress, especially when you not only loose the progress, but don't get back the things you spent to get there.

fhjigfrf
10-05-15, 09:00 AM
Finished yesterday afternoon with hours to spare. For the first time, I didn't need to spend any gold.

At one point I thought I might not finish. I had to carry over day 9's last battle into day 10 because that dragon refused to die. It was only a level 6, too (sterling silver).

I ended up with more food then I started with (I started at 120k, had been trying to build up a reserve of 200k) so now my white gold dragon is epic.

KadeeDid
10-05-15, 10:40 AM
Please be aware the breeding doesn't have to finish. Just pop Harvest and another dragon on the breeding den and it counts.

Anyone disagree? Just in case - this is only my second Tales!

You are correct. It says breed so don't have to finish. If it asked you to breed a specific dragon, you would need to finish.

KadeeDid
10-05-15, 10:43 AM
That's not true I evolved mine to 13 way ahead of time with no issues you can go ahead and evoke as far as you like on this.

Only time you need to wait is if you are asked to feed dragon a certain number if times. Easier to feed at lower levels and you don't want to be at Epic. This quest is ok but always check about feeding.

KadeeDid
10-05-15, 10:53 AM

I evolved Harvest ahead but did not click on evolution temple until asked for it. I did evolve Maple to Level 10 prior to request and also fed it to Level 13 prior to that Act.

kimandamelia
10-05-15, 11:00 AM
Don't know if someone already addressed this but I just realized we are supposed to raise the maple dragon to a level 12 and mine says it is at the Max Level at 10...? Did I miss something? I have never been able to raise my dragons higher than level 10

This question has been asked at least 40 times in this thread....

Simdiva
10-05-15, 12:16 PM
Only time you need to wait is if you are asked to feed dragon a certain number if times. Easier to feed at lower levels and you don't want to be at Epic. This quest is ok but always check about feeding.

Exactly, you only need to wait if there is a later feeding task. This time there was not. Even if there is a feeding task, if you have enough food to feed to the nest level and want. To do this, you can go ahead, ie up to fifteen.