PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sales Gone After Installing Bakery Story?

PepeDingo
09-25-15, 09:00 AM
I downloaded and started playing Restaurant Story on my iPhone over a year ago and have been playing ever since. Every week or so I would notice that there would be a gem sale. I also noticed that every now and then I could watch videos to obtain free gems.

Recently I installed Bakery Story and started playing that as well. But around that same time, I noticed that I stopped seeing gem sales in Restaurant Story. Also, the ads for gems deal went away in Restaurant Story. Bakery Story however has both sales and videos to watch.

It would seem that you can't have more than one Storm 8 game that offers gem sales. Why is this? I deleted Bakery Story because my main interest is Restaurant Story, and I want my gem sales back in that game.

What's going on here, and how can I get access to the gem sales in Restaurant Story again?

Thanks,

PepeDingo

[S8] Elsa
09-25-15, 10:51 AM
Gem sales are randomly offered. Sounds like you were lucky enough to see them often. The sale offer isn't affected by any other games. ^_^

PepeDingo
09-25-15, 10:59 AM
Elsa;1179924']Gem sales are randomly offered. Sounds like you were lucky enough to see them often. The sale offer isn't affected by any other games. ^_^

Is there any way you can let me know when the next gem sale for Restaurant Story is currently active? I'm not asking for advance notice, just asking if you can confirm when a sale is actually going on. That way I can confirm it's happening on my device.