PDA

View Full Version : Fall decorations..... I'm very disappointed

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 07:56 AM
I have been waiting since last year Christmas to do Fall and Thanksgiving decorating only to find out that this new download with the apples or even maybe the one that looks to be Asian or Chinese theme is our fall decorations:confused::confused: if I'm wrong please let me know but if I'm right apples here and there like we have already have....a barrel of apples to put in with the fall is good but Apple tables and apple chairs?? No more fall decorations? Where are the fall windows that used to be there surely you guys can come up with a whole lot better than this.... this is horrible:( I'm so disappointed my bakery right now looks stupid because I have no decorations to decorate with except for those Apple chairs and tables and I'm not putting the apple in there that looks stupid....fall is fall I am from up north in Massachusetts and when I think about Fall I think about the trees, falling leaves, kids playing in trees,Apple dunking ( which I actually have from last year) the fall windows were nice just the color of the leaves, pies, definitely not Apple chairs and tables Wow I waited since LAST Christmas almost the whole year to redecorate my bakery for nothing....TL could have done so much better and I'm not the only one who is disappointed there are so many Bakery story players that are extremely disappointed in this update if it is in fact the fall update its very very disappointing very disappointing. :(:(:(

Now I have to go back and decorate for Halloween with a little bit of Thanksgiving there and hopefully when Halloween comes rolling around you guys will have some really good stuff to decorate with and hopefully it will all match.

Just a suggestion do you guys ever think about putting together a Thanksgiving or even a Fall or combined the two together a package or box for 24 gems?? I would have even bought a couple of those had there even been one but there wasn't anything at all I looked

PepperWoo
09-25-15, 08:56 AM
Don't be so hasty. I'm pretty positive that this week's update is not the first and last fall update of this year. S8 don't normally roll out the fall/thanksgiving goal/updates until after Halloween so expect more of those stuff by November.

sleepygs
09-25-15, 09:40 AM
Since fall only technically started two days ago in the Northern Hemisphere, I wouldn't get bent out of shape just yet.

There are at least two weeks before I'd expect to see Halloween and plenty of time between that and American Thanksgiving for minor decor updates. I've only been playing a little over a year, so 90% of my decor comes from the Christmas sale, but I put together something in the meantime. For those of us in the Northern Plains, apple picking IS the first sign of fall, FYI.

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 09:41 AM
Don't be so hasty. I'm pretty positive that this week's update is not the first and last fall update of this year. S8 don't normally roll out the fall/thanksgiving goal/updates until after Halloween so expect more of those stuff by November.

I don't feel like I'm being hasty or at least that's not my intentions I'm simply expressing how I feel if you can't handle that then I'm sorry but I'm still going to express my opinion

Bakerling
09-25-15, 09:46 AM
I believe that fall tree or Halloween items are on their way here soon. Today I get 6 gems for installing Jewel Mania Halloween game. So I believe there will be theme on Halloween Soon.

24211 get 6 free gems for install the game

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 09:49 AM
yes I'm also waiting for Halloween I can't wait to decorate

Bakerling
09-25-15, 10:01 AM
yes I'm also waiting for Halloween I can't wait to decorate

Me too. I like Halloween and Its hope to have vampire decorations for my bakery.

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 11:08 AM
I just had a pop up saying they were bringing back autumn items

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:28 PM
I have been waiting since last year Christmas to do Fall and Thanksgiving decorating only to find out that this new download with the apples or even maybe the one that looks to be Asian or Chinese theme is our fall decorations:confused::confused: if I'm wrong please let me know but if I'm right apples here and there like we have already have....a barrel of apples to put in with the fall is good but Apple tables and apple chairs?? No more fall decorations? Where are the fall windows that used to be there surely you guys can come up with a whole lot better than this.... this is horrible:( I'm so disappointed my bakery right now looks stupid because I have no decorations to decorate with except for those Apple chairs and tables and I'm not putting the apple in there that looks stupid....fall is fall I am from up north in Massachusetts and when I think about Fall I think about the trees, falling leaves, kids playing in trees,Apple dunking ( which I actually have from last year) the fall windows were nice just the color of the leaves, pies, definitely not Apple chairs and tables Wow I waited since LAST Christmas almost the whole year to redecorate my bakery for nothing....TL could have done so much better and I'm not the only one who is disappointed there are so many Bakery story players that are extremely disappointed in this update if it is in fact the fall update its very very disappointing very disappointing. :(:(:(

Now I have to go back and decorate for Halloween with a little bit of Thanksgiving there and hopefully when Halloween comes rolling around you guys will have some really good stuff to decorate with and hopefully it will all match.

Just a suggestion do you guys ever think about putting together a Thanksgiving or even a Fall or combined the two together a package or box for 24 gems?? I would have even bought a couple of those had there even been one but there wasn't anything at all I looked

Hi friend. Don't be disappointed. Team Lava do listen. They know what we want and now there are many items on Classic Fall Decorations for us to buy.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:31 PM
Classic Fall Decorations

Total there are 46 items for us to buy. So now we need to make decisions on which one we want to buy before the items are remove. left 12 days time to buy.

Bakerling
09-25-15, 12:37 PM
Thank you Team Lava for giving us a chance to buy Old Autumn / Fall items. We need to be hurry. left only 12 days to decide. I don't buy gem item. I want to save up my gems for gems dispenser that cost 450 gems. I will buy items that cost coins only.

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 01:38 PM
Yes....TYVM for these items I'm very gtrateful.......whats the gem dispenser? ?

Bakerling
09-28-15, 11:46 AM
Yes....TYVM for these items I'm very gtrateful.......whats the gem dispenser? ?

How I wish that the gem dispenser can also have a special discount too.

SlysKitchen
10-03-15, 10:30 AM
I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have 😓 I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money

aiyoosha
10-03-15, 10:33 AM
I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have �� I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money

the one with the bike in front of it? its there go towrds the back its right next to fall cupcakes display

teammaggie
10-03-15, 10:56 AM
I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have �� I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money

I can't get it either. It was a goal prize. I can see it in the back of my list where locked goals are located. I wasnt playing the game when they had this goal.

Bakerling
10-04-15, 07:37 AM
I am not able to find the Fall Tree that many people have  I see the Autumn Tree which costs gems but no Fall Tree which I hear you buy with money

Yes can buy using coins

deekathleen
10-04-15, 08:08 AM
Yes can buy using coins

No, the tree in bakery story costs 15 gems (yes, real money unless you have earned free ones).
Unless there is another tree I'm not seeing???

deekathleen
10-04-15, 08:12 AM
the one with the bike in front of it? its there go towrds the back its right next to fall cupcakes display

Isn't that a goal item?

geordieprogman
10-04-15, 08:50 AM
Yes the one with the bike was a goal item. Anyone that did that goal can buy more of the trees with coins. The tree with the owl on costs 15 gems. Everyone can buy that one.

Bakerling
10-04-15, 11:41 AM
No, the tree in bakery story costs 15 gems (yes, real money unless you have earned free ones).
Unless there is another tree I'm not seeing???

I know you are referring to this

Bakerling
10-04-15, 11:43 AM
Isn't that a goal item?

Yes that is a PAST GOAL so we can get the FALL TREE after completing the goal.

Bakerling
10-04-15, 11:44 AM
Yes the one with the bike was a goal item. Anyone that did that goal can buy more of the trees with coins. The tree with the owl on costs 15 gems. Everyone can buy that one.

You are right.

deekathleen
10-04-15, 12:40 PM
Yes that is a PAST GOAL so we can get the FALL TREE after completing the goal.

Okay well then the person asking about it probably CAN'T buy it coins or not.

SlysKitchen
10-04-15, 06:52 PM
I finally saw it in the goals too but I completed the goals and did not get it 😓

SlysKitchen
10-04-15, 06:53 PM
There is a Fall Tree - the Autumn Tree is there to buy with 15 gems

SlysKitchen
10-04-15, 06:57 PM
I wish I could buy it but it is locked in the goals section I noticed and I completed the goals -

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 07:24 PM
I finally saw it in the goals too but I completed the goals and did not get it ��

I wish I could buy it but it is locked in the goals section I noticed and I completed the goals -

Maybe it's now locked cos you didn't buy it while you could previously? If you had bought one, it might not be locked.

filochick1982
10-04-15, 08:57 PM
If you unlocked the goal prize previously then it remains unlocked for you so you can buy multiples of it after getting the first one for free as a goal prize. That's the reason the goals remain visible for all players regardless of whether they completed the goal or weren't playing when it was available. If it remains unlocked for you then it means you didn't actually complete the goals as far as the game is concerned.

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 09:04 PM
If you unlocked the goal prize previously then it remains unlocked for you so you can buy multiples of it after getting the first one for free as a goal prize.

Do you know some goal prizes aren't given free? Completing goal only unlocks it, you actually have to buy if you want it. We got some prizes for free and some weren't.

filochick1982
10-04-15, 09:54 PM
No I never noticed! I always thought I got given one got free. Most of the recent goals have given the prizes for free.

Regardless, if you completed the particular goal to unlock a particular prize, it will remain unlocked for you indefinitely. The other poster said it was locked for them so they obviously didn't complete the goal.

Do you know some goal prizes aren't given free? Completing goal only unlocks it, you actually have to buy if you want it. We got some prizes for free and some weren't.

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 10:11 PM
No I never noticed! I always thought I got given one got free. Most of the recent goals have given the prizes for free.

Regardless, if you completed the particular goal to unlock a particular prize, it will remain unlocked for you indefinitely. The other poster said it was locked for them so they obviously didn't complete the goal.

I can't remember if the tree was free. But say it wasn't, I'm wondering if that's a glitch, we don't buy the goal prize during the goal period, it becomes lock after. Just like some of the older stuffs, you have to buy one to keep it in your tab, otherwise it disappears when tl retires some of the older items if you didn't buy.

Bakerling
10-04-15, 11:47 PM
I can't remember if the tree was free. But say it wasn't, I'm wondering if that's a glitch, we don't buy the goal prize during the goal period, it becomes lock after. Just like some of the older stuffs, you have to buy one to keep it in your tab, otherwise it disappears when tl retires some of the older items if you didn't buy.

We need to buy it at goal so that in future we can buy more if we want.

twospoons
10-05-15, 10:50 AM

I think the tree likely wasn't free, it wasn't the final prize of that goal set if I remember correctly. Most of the mid-way unlocked content you have to pay for to advance to the next goal. I think if you hate an item, and either skip that goal with gems or buy it to finish the goal and then sell it back, it most likely stays unlocked and available for purchase, although I've never tried it. I'd bet that was true of a final item that hypothetically required buying instead of being issued for free, if you unlocked it it would stay available until S8 removed it altogether, it wouldn't be re-locked if you didn't immediately purchase it.

But I too can't remember a goal set where you had to purchase the final prize instead of receiving it for free, outside of some people complaining on the forum that they needed to purchase the prize a few times, but it was always a glitch that s8 fixed by the time I finished the goal.

SlysKitchen
10-05-15, 06:14 PM
Yes that is the one but mine is frayed out and says goal even though I completed the last goal we just had but oh well - it must have something to do with iOS vs Android. I use an iPad

deekathleen
10-05-15, 06:48 PM
Yes that is the one but mine is frayed out and says goal even though I completed the last goal we just had but oh well - it must have something to do with iOS vs Android. I use an iPad

That tree wasn't part of the last goal we had. It is from an old goal long before this last one.

Bakerling
10-06-15, 09:56 AM

Nothing to do with using iPad or android. That was old goal last time around 12 November 2014 Build Fall Oven and Fall Fountain.

Bakerling
10-06-15, 10:11 AM
Fall Decorations Goal on 19 November 2014