PDA

View Full Version : Halloween! (IOS)

Nessell
09-24-15, 11:19 PM
Just started the catering cruise and now their is a new version of restaurant story 2 - Halloween edition! Available in the App Store!

Installed it and it has loaded my restaurant from the original app, now just has a Halloween theme.....maybe some quests to come after the catering cruise?

sunshine257
09-24-15, 11:26 PM
Wow - it has made everything Spooktacular!! Even the menus.

Nessell
09-24-15, 11:30 PM
Yes! And the cruise ship is a pirate ship now!
Well done S8!

C2hWF
09-24-15, 11:34 PM
Install to get 30 gems;)

Malabie
09-25-15, 03:34 AM
Is this additional game going to disappear after Halloween? It'd be sad to see your progress gone without being able to transfer your achievements to your original game... but then again, just the experience of playing in a spooky version of RS2 is probably worth it. I love this kind of stuff. :V

Nessell
09-25-15, 03:42 AM
It would appear that the two apps are linked to the same game. It doesn't matter which app I open they both have my current progress. The only difference is that I see the Halloween theme in the Halloween version of the app but not in the original app.

LalaSmooth
09-25-15, 03:43 AM
This game is so like Hometown Bakery 2 LOL!

killmypatience
09-25-15, 04:07 AM
I saw that the cruise is on the 2 versions, but the orders are different.. Can we have to do the cruise on the two versions or can we only do this on the normal version?

rltbme11
09-25-15, 04:08 AM
Love..love..love the Halloween theme. The owl tree by the dock & the candy corn tree in the city are too cute! Plus you get 30 gems for installing...yay! ��

dragon2046
09-25-15, 05:13 AM
I love Halloween! Thanks S8. This is awesome. U should do this in CS too! :)

Rynetory2
09-25-15, 05:20 AM
I saw that the cruise is on the 2 versions, but the orders are different.. Can we have to do the cruise on the two versions or can we only do this on the normal version?

Not sure why your orders are different. Mine are identical.

This Halloween version is way too cool! Thanks S8! :)

Blazin_Betty
09-25-15, 05:30 AM
The new Spooky chairs and tables aren't remotely spooky. They're just green. They have nothing to do with Halloween. How about some black tables with white spiderwebs on them, pumpkin stools for chairs, just as a few ideas. They could have gotten pretty wild with the tiles and wallpaper, too. And no decorations, just dividers that, again, don't look like Halloween.

kgp70282
09-25-15, 05:41 AM
I thought there would be some Halloween Treats?

LadyEna
09-25-15, 05:51 AM
I am hoping within this next month we get a Haunted Cruise Event.

And of course more options for tables, chairs, counters, flooring, wallpaper & deco!

kgp70282
09-25-15, 06:24 AM
I would love some treats! 😈😇🎃🍃🍂🍁

DeeDe99
09-25-15, 06:25 AM
It doesn't install for me at all.

kgp70282
09-25-15, 06:32 AM
That stinks I hope you're able to get it

sarahlee86
09-25-15, 07:36 AM
When I opened the app this morning (a couple of hours ago) I served a ton of food and all of my counters were filled. I couldn't even serve two dishes because there wasn't enough room. Then I downloaded the Halloween version and all of the counters emptied! There's no way all that food would have been finished in 2 hours. Very annoying. Anyone else have this problem? I didn't have time to start making new food so now my counters are empty and my customers are leaving :-(

Xialio
09-25-15, 07:52 AM
omg Halloween styles cool.....but not really :( nothing haloweenie about the new styles but loving the spook out on the customers fancy dress and shops, mi has 3 evil looking peas staring back at mi from mi veggi market lol

Halloween is the best holiday ever :D

catfoodie
09-25-15, 08:39 AM
The Halloween theme looks super cool! I'm sure as we get closer to Halloween the new decor would be added!

freesiawoods
09-25-15, 10:10 PM
The game is not working since the update. When I open it I get a ton of popup goals then it crashes.

kooky panda
09-26-15, 03:39 PM
The game is not working since the update. When I open it I get a ton of popup goals then it crashes.
Try deleting and redownloading the game.

alicee11
09-27-15, 01:46 PM
Why I can't download it from apple store???

Beecause
09-27-15, 08:40 PM
I was just tipping community members & saw one resto had a pumpkin decoration in their place.
Checked my decorations and dont see this & it wasnt the pumpkins that surround resteraunt border in this new
halloween version.

Anybody know whats the deal with these items?

I was so excited to check my restaurant that i didnt scan this players restaurant for other items so there could have been more to see :-(

**I see they added them today .
Harvest pumpkins 40 gems
Carved pumpkins 60 gems

Thanks beckycarter for info that they are from last year.

ellyse99
09-28-15, 08:11 PM
I was just tipping community members & saw one resto had a pumpkin decoration in their place.
Checked my decorations and dont see this & it wasnt the pumpkins that surround resteraunt border in this new
halloween version.

Anybody know whats the deal with these items?

I was so excited to check my restaurant that i didnt scan this players restaurant for other items so there could have been more to see :-(

Download the Halloween version and you should get it.

marymurphy9792
09-28-15, 11:59 PM
They released new decorations a couple of minutes ago. A new table style and some pumpkins finally! As well as a wreath to hang on the wall. I hope there is more to come! ☺️

C2hWF
09-29-15, 12:39 AM
They released new decorations a couple of minutes ago. A new table style and some pumpkins finally! As well as a wreath to hang on the wall. I hope there is more to come! ☺️

These are the decorations of Halloween last year.
Maybe it's back for a limited time.

Bakerling
09-29-15, 01:52 PM
halloween version can install already

Ilalefranc
09-30-15, 03:36 PM
So I am assuming this can't be downloaded for Android, cannot find it in the play store????

kooky panda
10-01-15, 09:18 AM
So I am assuming this can't be downloaded for Android, cannot find it in the play store????
This is for IOS only .

gustafrog
10-02-15, 12:28 AM
Hi, just wanted to vent on a 'bug': when i collected creme brulee for the halloween daily goal in my regular restaurant, it didnt count on the goal! Same thing happened yesterday... This means ill miss making the goal second time in a row and i was so close! This is really frustrating, why cant the collecting count for the halloween version if you collect it in th regular version, as it does with the cruise event?!

cubswin44plars
10-03-15, 04:27 AM
The new Spooky chairs and tables aren't remotely spooky. They're just green. They have nothing to do with Halloween. How about some black tables with white spiderwebs on them, pumpkin stools for chairs, just as a few ideas. They could have gotten pretty wild with the tiles and wallpaper, too. And no decorations, just dividers that, again, don't look like Halloween.

I agree, the Halloween "spooky" chairs, tables, wallpaper, and flooring is is green. Not spooky at all. Disappointing!

catfoodie
10-03-15, 08:03 AM
I'm hoping they will add more "spooky" things after cruise event! They must have some kind of quest involving Halloween recipes so maybe they just gave us some decor but still holding for the best part!:>

LadyEna
10-07-15, 08:26 AM
There is new purple tables & chairs for gems.
Still hoping for an event for scary, spooky, hair-raising decor, etc!

rltbme11
10-08-15, 03:03 PM
Had this happen to me today with a goal I was working on. I've had many problems since the cruise event ended.

rltbme11
10-08-15, 03:06 PM
Hi, just wanted to vent on a 'bug': when i collected creme brulee for the halloween daily goal in my regular restaurant, it didnt count on the goal! Same thing happened yesterday... This means ill miss making the goal second time in a row and i was so close! This is really frustrating, why cant the collecting count for the halloween version if you collect it in th regular version, as it does with the cruise event?!

Had this happen to me today with a goal I was working on. I've had many problems since the cruise event ended.

Bakerling
10-17-15, 09:43 AM

Hopefully more Halloween items will have sale.