PDA

View Full Version : Free Gifts - Coins or Gems

PookieBear50
09-24-15, 07:24 PM
Now that the County Fair event has ended but the Free Gift remains, I'm guessing it's going to be a regular thing now.

However, I would like to ask what criteria was used to determine who receives coins and who receives gems, especially if I am going to be locked into only receiving coins while others will always receive gems. This sets up a huge disparity between players which seems decidedly unfair.

If the criteria is understood, however, then perhaps it would not seem quite so unfair as it does now.

angielicious33
09-27-15, 03:18 PM
However, I would like to ask what criteria was used to determine who receives coins and who receives gems, especially if I am going to be locked into only receiving coins while others will always receive gems. This sets up a huge disparity between players which seems decidedly unfair.

If the criteria is understood, however, then perhaps it would not seem quite so unfair as it does now.

Same here! My husband is level 24 and he only receives coins, whereas I'm level 34 and I have only ever received gems. What's up with that, storm8??

valmommy
10-15-15, 08:27 AM
Now that the County Fair event has ended but the Free Gift remains, I'm guessing it's going to be a regular thing now.

I have only received coins until today. I got gems! Woo-hoo!!

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:38 AM

I can have free gems sometime in a few days. Last two days I got 6 gems in each day.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:40 AM
Same here! My husband is level 24 and he only receives coins, whereas I'm level 34 and I have only ever received gems. What's up with that, storm8??

I don't have any receive coins. I have receive gems. Sometimes it fail to load. Must try again later.

raissawinda
10-16-15, 09:30 AM

have you tried to write in TL support? i am sure they will answer you. well, sometimes the answer is not correct. lol.. i mean not the answer we want or need. or let me try to write for you. they need 3-4 days to respond though.

PookieBear50
10-16-15, 03:02 PM
I have only received coins until today. I got gems! Woo-hoo!!

Yesterday I finally received gems, so I'm happy. I hope that prize continues to be available, because then I might finally be able to get one of the pets purchased with crystals (still hoping for a coin-purchased Chinchilla) or another of the tree house pets.