PDA

View Full Version : Storing Animals and Habitats

blueangel54321
09-24-15, 08:36 AM
For almost a year now, I've been enjoying this game and collecting more and more animals. I want to play this game forever! However, I am now starting to run out of space! I would love to be able to simplify my forest by removing various habitats and animals, but I just can't bring myself to sell the creatures that I've acquired so far. Many of my animals are limited edition and I would not be able to acquire them again if I sold them. Many of my habitats are also limited edition, or I've payed good money to purchase them. For this reason, I would love to be able to store my animals and habitats. I would greatly appreciate a feature that allows me to do this because I could then have much more freedom to decorate my forest. I have so many animals right now that all I can do is fill every single space with habitats! It looks very cluttered and unsightly, in my opinion.

Storm8, will you please consider creating a feature to allow us to store animals and habitats? I was thinking a nice thing to do would be to create a pasture or barn of some kind that can store animals. If an animal is stored, they stay exactly the same as when you put the animal in the pasture. The only catch is that you will not collect money from the creatures while they are stored.

Thanks for creating such a fun game!

lmlsmile
09-24-15, 02:17 PM
Great Idea :)

blueangel54321
10-08-15, 09:22 AM
Thank you!

evys_mom
10-10-15, 09:41 PM
This is a great idea. In Dragon Story they have a stable that can be purchased with gold. I bought it on sale for either 25 or 75 gold and it stores up to 5 at a time which is also great for changing from habitat to habitat. I think it can even be upgraded to hold more as well. I would love this!!!

Shadifern
10-11-15, 01:43 PM
For almost a year now, I've been enjoying this game and collecting more and more animals. I want to play this game forever! However, I am now starting to run out of space! I would love to be able to simplify my forest by removing various habitats and animals, but I just can't bring myself to sell the creatures that I've acquired so far. Many of my animals are limited edition and I would not be able to acquire them again if I sold them. Many of my habitats are also limited edition, or I've payed good money to purchase them. For this reason, I would love to be able to store my animals and habitats. I would greatly appreciate a feature that allows me to do this because I could then have much more freedom to decorate my forest. I have so many animals right now that all I can do is fill every single space with habitats! It looks very cluttered and unsightly, in my opinion.

Storm8, will you please consider creating a feature to allow us to store animals and habitats? I was thinking a nice thing to do would be to create a pasture or barn of some kind that can store animals. If an animal is stored, they stay exactly the same as when you put the animal in the pasture. The only catch is that you will not collect money from the creatures while they are stored.

Thats a good idea. I only started playing in July, and am at level 27, but my forest looks overfilled already and expansions don't come quick enough.

blueangel54321
10-29-15, 07:55 AM
The stable in dragon story would be a great idea! I would hope that we could have a stable that could hold a lot more than 5. I currently have 11 animals in my storage because I simply don't have enough room for them yet!

sweetypies97
11-24-15, 12:31 AM
I love the stable idea!

blueangel54321
01-02-16, 08:31 AM
Dear Fantasy Forest Story,

I have been a satisfied Fantasy Forest Story gamer for well over a year now. I have also contributed a significant amount of money to your game because I love it so much! Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing some significant frustrations with the game that may lead to me quitting the game and deleting the app. I am hoping that the game creators will consider this suggestion so that I can keep playing this awesome game.

According to my game statistics, I currently have 169 animals and 53 habitats. At this point, I have so many animals that my game has slowed down quite a bit. My forest is extremely cluttered which looks very unsightly. I would like to have some way to store my animals and habitats so that my forest doesn't look as cluttered and I can have more room to be creative and add decorations. I have started to resort to selling my common and rare animals that are not limited edition, however many of my animals can no longer be acquired. If I sell these animals, I may never be able to have them ever again. I would really appreciate it if the game could allow me to keep all of the animals I have acquired, but also allow space to have some creative freedom with how my forest looks.

This is my second time requesting an improved storage feature for this game. I really hope that you will add a better storage feature soon. I would love to continue playing this game, but the way it is set up right now, it doesn't allow for long-term gaming.

To all the Fantasy Forest Story players out there, are you experiencing frustration with this too?

snowy107
03-12-16, 11:14 PM
This is an excellent idea. I can never use the decorations and I have no space for new animals when I can hatch them. I hope they consider this change!

TwistedStar3573
05-04-16, 02:15 AM
Why is there an animal section in the storage if you don't have the option to place animals into storage? I haven't been playing long and haven't built up enough coins to purchase the six digit habitat I need for the dark animal I hatched. So now I am unable to hatch or breed further until I can purchase the newly unlocked habitat.

[S8] Elsa
05-04-16, 10:25 AM
Thank you for your feedback! There's no animal storage at this time, but we've shared your suggestion to our development team. ^^

coleoptera42
08-26-16, 07:37 AM
Please, please, please! When I run out of room, I stop trying for the premiums. When I run out of room completely, I will stop playing altogether. I love how beautiful the design of the animals are, and I am not willing to sell specials to make way for more. I also like to keep critters in different stages (they are all so different) so I run out of room. You would get a lot more of my money if I could store.

Alideh
09-10-16, 08:01 PM
I also think that is an AWESOME idea! Glad "Elsa" replied and thank you for sharing it to the development team :D Hope they give us that option :D

haku8cafe
09-10-16, 09:35 PM
I felt if stable is being created there will be more complains look at DS tread players are complaining all their beautiful dragons are at the stable & storage still takes up space when dragons cannot still be display.... this is FFS so let's make better difference instead...

1) make free stables?? ya if S8 will to do that sorry MORE complains from DS will come in to FFS flagging here & there ... no income for S8.
2) do the same concept like DS stables with gold upgrade for more dragons AGAIN complain saying S8 is greedy & cut & paste the concept in DS to here... well you get the picture doing everything is still never enough lol

So may I suggest since I am playing FFS not DS

Make stables or castle or whatever fancy .... S8 staff needs to pay rent & pay bills so sorry "free to play" players either you grind your gems from neighbor daily or play the free games S8 throw in at times...

when the building is made or purchase with gems ONLY eg. store 5 animals this is the look of it... getting an upgrade changes the building design & so on ... so if we can get the full upgrade of coz the building changes this can differ for players who pay for upgrades..

the building changes DESIGN BUT not the size so if eg. if it is 6x6 it always remains 6x6 ... although it can be taller or better create when we throw in gems to upgrades

of coz this can be made as a big diff as we are playing FFS not DS so at least even players like me who are willing to spend or purchase gems can feel at least my building is different when I get those upgrade in storage....

best thing when this is made & done in future events like leaderboards or story quest S8 can make the "upgrade building" like Farmville 2 to change it's appearance skin won only in story quest or placing position 1 or 2 in leaderboards...

but of coz we need the building first for more updates or this stuffs to happen... have fun breeding

Mogomogu
10-30-16, 10:45 PM

I like the idea too, as we can't expand too fast, and we are running out of habitat

CheshirGrinz
11-26-16, 06:11 PM
I agree with the storage idea. I used to play Dragon Story and had a stable there. The same concept can be used in Fantasy Forest. I love all the different animals in Fantasy Forest more so I dedicate my free time to this game now and would absolutely hate if I had to sell any of my animals to make space. I am level 64 and have been working hard to stay ahead of new animals, buying habitats but we just can't keep up with habitats for the number of new animals available through each event. I don't think it's just a storage issue though. I think we should be able to expand a little more quickly without having to spend gems or at least for less gems if you don't want to wait to collect enough runes. Eventually I wonder if there will be enough land space anyway for the number of new animals that are introduced into the game every other day. I have no room for decorating either. I pretty much gave up that idea since I'd rather have the animals than decorations but it definitely looks like a crowded collection haha. I wish the number of new tiles available through the spin wheel were actually less too. I would rather have runes, food and animals as prizes instead of tiles or coins. All the tiles just sit in storage and we have more coins then we can spend anyway. Just thoughts. The concept behind Fantasy Forest makes it one of the most engaging games I have played in awhile.

PurpleSonya
12-28-16, 02:06 PM
Yes. I totally agree. Especially when I participate in the events. We are constantly asked to breed animals we already have. It would be nice to free up space so we can continue to participate without selling rare animals which I won't do. I will just stop participating.

Phoenix406
12-28-16, 10:38 PM
I totally agree with @CheshirGrinz

FantasyLo
01-09-17, 09:31 PM
Dear Fantasy Forest Game people, I have been playing this game for roughly 6-7 months now. I have put a lot of money into your game even when I don't technically have the extra money. I am beginning to get EXTREMELY frustrated with the lack of opportunity we have to purchase or earn ruins. I am getting to the point where I just want to stop playing.

I am overflowing with gold, underflowing of gems and absolutely NO WAY to purchase ruins! My forest is getting cluttered. I can't store animals or habitats when it's greatly needed due to the fact that I have over 16,000,000 gold and I can't use it to expand or buy DECENT OR RARE animals because they're ALL requiring gems for animals and ruins for expansion. Why on the world did you develop the game that way? If we have so many coins to spare then MAKE it EASIER AND MORE BENEFICIAL for the coins to be used, even if it means purchasing ruins.

If you don't want to lose MY business than make it a tad bit easier and less expensive and more opportunities to purchase ruins. I am level 70 something now and I have to somehow miraculously get 70 ruins to expand one plot. That's *****ing by continuously raising the ruins count especially when THE ONLY WAY we can get ruins is by mining. And once in a blue moon a ruins package. You have no idea how many times I have passed up on an AMAZING package because I DON'T NEED ANYMORE GOLD! I need fruit and ruins!!