PDA

View Full Version : cant buy wallpaper for the task.

yellowbunny99
09-24-15, 07:17 AM
Hi all.

So how do i buy 6 glowing city wallpapers, when i have already bought 1 for every piece of wall I have. I cant buy any more. I cant sell them and then buy 6 more. I cant see a way of finishing this task without hitting 'skip for 12 gems' -and thats a bit unfair.

Any suggestions welcome.

geordieprogman
09-24-15, 07:32 AM
You should never buy things until you're asked to during the goals. If you send an email to teamlava they should be able to help you. This happens almost every month so you're not alone. Good luck.

Rynetory2
09-24-15, 07:39 AM
Hopefully S8 will be able to help you. I made the same mistake years ago and learnt my lesson. The only other remedy I can think of is for you to expand your bakery enough times so you can buy more wallpaper. That's almost impossible.

yellowbunny99
09-24-15, 07:50 AM
Yep, i realised my mistake as soon as that task came up. Lol. Usually though, the game does count them so i wasnt worried about buying them first. -- i shant make that mistake again.

Next question then... how do i contact Team Lava / Storm 8 ? Sorry for the questions.

PepperWoo
09-24-15, 07:53 AM
Sometimes buying a different wallpaper works. Try if that trick could be done with this goal.

ETA: The game never recognizes wallpapers/tiles bought in advance before the goal. Some items like chairs, tables, and decors yes but never wallpapers.

yellowbunny99
09-24-15, 08:04 AM
Oh wow PepperWoo - that totally worked! Thank you thank you thank you :) :) :)

You are a star. Thanks to everyone else too for your help also. :)

Rynetory2
09-24-15, 08:24 AM
Sometimes buying a different wallpaper works. Try if that trick could be done with this goal.

ETA: The game never recognizes wallpapers/tiles bought in advance before the goal. Some items like chairs, tables, and decors yes but never wallpapers.

Oh I forgot about this trick. Thank goodness you remembered.

So happy for you! :D

Btw the support email is support@storm8.com

kooky panda
09-24-15, 08:43 AM
Hi all.

So how do i buy 6 glowing city wallpapers, when i have already bought 1 for every piece of wall I have. I cant buy any more. I cant sell them and then buy 6 more. I cant see a way of finishing this task without hitting 'skip for 12 gems' -and thats a bit unfair.

Any suggestions welcome.
I am glad you were able to complete the goal!