PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2015

pieandcream
09-24-15, 02:07 AM
what would be nice to see available for purchase again this coming Halloween:

(i got the images from various internet locations, should the owners like to be mentioned or their images removed please let me know!)

Cauldron crate (2012?): Haunted Cemetery and twisted lamp post

twisted lamp post is top right:

halloween chest 2011: vampire punch, eerie cake and vulture cage

lost of nice 2013 stuff: spooky clock, witches supplies, raising hand chair, mummy head table,

ghostly gathering:

pieandcream
09-24-15, 02:08 AM
lots of people liked the items from this box! would be nice to see them released for gems S8!

filochick1982
09-24-15, 02:28 AM
I hope they bring back some old Halloween boxes.

Lenkapon
09-24-15, 06:05 AM
Also Halloween appliances.

LalaSmooth
09-24-15, 06:20 AM
If you install the Halloween version - they still have the box and the witches couldron avaliable to purchase + decorations

twospoons
09-24-15, 10:48 AM
i hope one day the monster kitchen comes out of the box!

i also hope this year that halloween doesn't revolve around pumpkin patches/graveyards. i feel like i have a lot of that. i'd like more mummies, and vampires. lady griselda from CS could visit my bakery! that would be neat.

Bakerling
09-24-15, 11:49 AM
I like the vampire punch too. Hope they can come back again.

Natasha_07
09-24-15, 11:52 AM
The monster kitchen was out of the box during a BF, can't remember which one though.

I would like to see an Elvira mistress of darkness theme. :)

therainbowscafe
09-24-15, 11:57 AM
I really really really hope they bring back the Spider Tables and the Vampire Punch + the Haunted Cemetery!!! Please TL..!!

Bakerling
09-24-15, 12:04 PM
I hope to see vampires more in this hallowe'en. Lesser pumpkin items please.

deekathleen
09-24-15, 12:55 PM
Oh no i want pumpkins, I have none.

mergirl96
09-24-15, 01:16 PM
A Thriller theme complete with zombie Michael Jackson, pretty please! I know it's highly unlikely but I can still dream :rolleyes:

filochick1982
09-24-15, 01:26 PM
The monster kitchen was offered out of the box back in 2012 I think? Maybe 2013, but that's how I was able to get one.

i hope one day the monster kitchen comes out of the box!

i also hope this year that halloween doesn't revolve around pumpkin patches/graveyards. i feel like i have a lot of that. i'd like more mummies, and vampires. lady griselda from CS could visit my bakery! that would be neat.

twospoons
09-24-15, 03:13 PM
The monster kitchen was offered out of the box back in 2012 I think? Maybe 2013, but that's how I was able to get one.

i bet it was 2013. for some reason i just wasn't into halloween that year, and bought almost nothing. kicking myself since! although i went so crazy last year that it's not like i have room for all of it at once anymore.

(not that it couldn't have been '12, since i wasn't playing then, it just seems more my karma to have not taken the chance than to not have had the chance.)

shanelle1234
09-24-15, 09:24 PM

Credit to those featured. Want these!

filochick1982
09-25-15, 06:04 AM
Looking at these photos makes me realise there's so much good old Halloween content from years prior.

filochick1982
09-25-15, 06:07 AM
lost of nice 2013 stuff: spooky clock, witches supplies, raising hand chair, mummy head table,
[ATTACH=CONFIG]
That's my bakery! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lenkapon
09-25-15, 06:37 AM
I'm craving this Expired Display!

Bakerling
09-25-15, 09:39 AM

That display expired long time ago. I like vampires display for my bakery.

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 09:43 AM
I am looking forward to Halloween decorations I can't wait to decorate my bakery in Halloween I'm excited for this and then Christmas I can't wait!!!

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 09:44 AM
That's my bakery! Thanks for sharing. :)

sorry I quoted wrong person

sweetpea6645
09-25-15, 09:46 AM

yes I would like that one back myself;)

Trixie6969
09-26-15, 04:28 PM
Looking at these photos makes me realise there's so much good old Halloween content from years prior.

Agreed!!!! I'm saving my gems for BF but would breakdown and maybe spend some if some old Halloween decor came back. A 5 day limited release would probably generate gem sales for Storm8.

sls0991
09-27-15, 04:33 AM
Any old halloween items would be great, but I really want some good halloween updates this year that ARE NOT IN A BOX. Thanks TL!

awesomejujubeans
09-27-15, 04:37 PM
I would like to see more ghosts. Also, perhaps a goal with a haunted house end prize. I have only been playing for 2 years so I do not have one.

rocketsmama
09-27-15, 05:17 PM
I want zombies..... I just love decorating for Halloween. I NEED all the above pics!!!! Lol.

kooky panda
09-28-15, 08:26 AM
Yup, Android users are "so left out" they can unlock old items by reinstalling old versions. It's VERY against the TOS/rules of the game, but I don't know what the actual repercussions are.

Accounts that access the games through an application other than iTunes, google play or amazon would be a Terms of Service violation.
The game can have unpredictable results and because it's a Terms violation, the support team wouldn't be able to offer support if the account were to be completely messed up by this access method.

LadyEna
09-28-15, 09:25 AM
Wants old school:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Horror/Torture Section of a Wax Museum
Lizzie Borden Baker
Even "The Blob"! <--used to give me bad nightmares as a kiddo
The Body Snatchers... The plant pods transforming!
The Little Shop of Horrors! Love, love love Seymour & the plant!
Feed me Seymour! Feed me!
Things from The Wizard of Oz: Wicked Witch from West, flying monkeys, etc!
The 3 blind witches with their one- seeing eye from mythology, over
a bubbling ooze cauldron!

twospoons
09-28-15, 10:57 AM
we have a very baby audrey II! back before it became a murderer.

i think it's actually called venus fly trap in game, but it's totally audrey II.

Bakerling
09-28-15, 11:04 AM
Any old halloween items would be great, but I really want some good halloween updates this year that ARE NOT IN A BOX. Thanks TL!

I like Halloween items too. I don't like box or crates.

joeybasenji
09-28-15, 12:05 PM
would like to see
Witch Cauldron 2012 pumpkin table spooky table and eerie cake please give us these as An LTO

Bakerling
09-28-15, 01:29 PM
would like to see
Witch Cauldron 2012 pumpkin table spooky table and eerie cake please give us these as An LTO

great suggestion.

sweetypies97
09-28-15, 01:42 PM
Also Halloween appliances.

Yes!! The old Type A and B fountains!

The expired display was available last year to purchase for gems, I think. It really reminded me of rotten food, it just needed big red eyed flies above it.

starryeyed005
09-29-15, 04:01 AM
Any idea when we will get halloween items? I'm ready to decorate for halloween but we hardly have any halloween items and most of the ones we have from before are expensive especially since I'm trying to save for Christmas.

twospoons
09-29-15, 05:20 AM
No guarantees, but at a guess, October's goals will be halloween related, so maybe a week from tomorrow? But they will probably also have a sale of previous content like the current fall sale, plus some new non-goal stuff, though that may be boxed. No telling for sure when any of it will be released, but I wouldn't worry about not getting anything, I think this holiday is a big money-maker for them, so we'll definitely see something.

Bakerling
09-29-15, 05:29 AM
No guarantees, but at a guess, October's goals will be halloween related, so maybe a week from tomorrow? But they will probably also have a sale of previous content like the current fall sale, plus some new non-goal stuff, though that may be boxed. No telling for sure when any of it will be released, but I wouldn't worry about not getting anything, I think this holiday is a big money-maker for them, so we'll definitely see something.

That right. TL need us to support them in playing their games. the only way TL can make big money is when many players start to buy plenty of crates, decorations and most importantly buy gems to play the game using real money.

Bakerling
09-29-15, 05:32 AM
Yes!! The old Type A and B fountains!

The expired display was available last year to purchase for gems, I think. It really reminded me of rotten food, it just needed big red eyed flies above it.

I don't have the a Type A and Type B too. I hope I can get it soon.

sls0991
09-29-15, 07:17 AM
I don't have the a Type A and Type B too. I hope I can get it soon.

I want this SO BADLY!

Bakerling
09-29-15, 07:38 AM
I like to get these decorations too. Why I don't have them ???

I love that cute bat baker best.

LadyEna
09-29-15, 09:37 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing:

Blood Red Moon
Harvest Moon
Lunar Eclipse

Still would love to see Monsters, be original or think of old horror/ sci-fi monsters.

twospoons
09-29-15, 10:24 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing:

Blood Red Moon
Harvest Moon
Lunar Eclipse

Still would love to see Monsters, be original or think of old horror/ sci-fi monsters.

have they done werewolves yet? i can only recall ghosts, witches, vampires, mad scientists & mummies (to varying degrees). that would be great with the moon suggestions!

we should get a big shaped cake. do we have any of those? i know we have some tiered cakes (and i love those, so it would be great to see more!) but i don't know that we have any that look like, in this case, a big 3-dimensional wolf's head.

filochick1982
09-29-15, 01:10 PM
There a 2x2 mummy cake and a 2x2 witches cake already.

Hoping some old box content comes back.

twospoons
09-29-15, 01:25 PM
i don't remember the witch one, although i have the mummy one. (i'd actually like more mummy content, i've just got the cake and some wallpaper. kind of sparse.)

but i meant serve-able cake, not just decoration! all our cakes are just cylinders or cubes, and some of them are beautiful, but considering how real life special occasion cakes have really branched out these days, i'd like to see the game try it out, and halloween is a good time to do that, i think.

and i'm a fan of standalone individual characters, like the vampire. more of those always welcome in my shop!

zeldashepard
09-29-15, 08:57 PM
THIS ONE NEEDS TO HAPPEN

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/netherworld-gate.jpg

Netherworld Gate was a gift with gem purchase from 2011

Bakerling
09-29-15, 09:13 PM
There a 2x2 mummy cake and a 2x2 witches cake already.

Hoping some old box content comes back.

That right. Since we can get the fall decorations back, maybe we can also get those decorations back too.

Bakerling
09-29-15, 09:14 PM
THIS ONE NEEDS TO HAPPEN

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/netherworld-gate.jpg

Netherworld Gate was a gift with gem purchase from 2011

That is special to me. I never see it before.

filochick1982
09-29-15, 11:01 PM
Here are a few items I have. The witches cake is on the left, mummy cake is next to it and the far right has a 1x1 eerie cake.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hzk6lx.jpg

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-30-15, 05:54 AM
I'd be happy with the little black kitty cat!

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
09-30-15, 05:57 AM
Oh no i want pumpkins, I have none.

Yeah, what's up with that. Pumpkins, hay bales, corn stalks...

Bakerling
09-30-15, 06:13 AM
Here are a few items I have. The witches cake is on the left, mummy cake is next to it and the far right has a 1x1 eerie cake.

I like that Type A drink. I don't have that recipe.

rocketsmama
09-30-15, 06:49 AM
I wish they would re-release items from 2011-2013. A lot of Halloween items that are very cute back then.

Bakerling
09-30-15, 07:59 AM
I wish they would re-release items from 2011-2013. A lot of Halloween items that are very cute back then.

I agree with you. HALLOWEEN ITEMS PLEASE.

sweetpea6645
09-30-15, 01:29 PM
I can't wait for Halloween I'm so excited to decorate

LadyEna
09-30-15, 03:19 PM
I'm decorated but sure want more options on tables & chairs, etc!

filochick1982
09-30-15, 03:39 PM
Will be decorating in the coming days. Looking forward to pulling out all my Halloween decor.

sleepygs
10-01-15, 02:10 PM
I've discovered quite a problem. Last Halloween was my 1st playing BS. Today I went to completely redecorate only to find that I have only THREE items!

Pumpkin patch from the goal
Cupcake grave markers from the goal
Spooky book tree thing

I really, really need some Halloween content!! I have the appliances out, but it's not enough and even last year's tables are no longer on sale- so I have only 6. I hope we see a "past Halloween" release like the autumn one currently going. At this point it's my only hope! I'm so desperate! I'd spend my gems if it will fill my space with anything Halloween!

twospoons
10-01-15, 04:11 PM
i wouldn't worry too much, it's a popular holiday in storyland, so there will very likely be both a halloween goal in october and a sale similar to the current autumn sale. i'd bet my gems on it (one of the reasons i've been saving up)!

oh yes, i would definitely like the witch's hat display cake. but i'd also like if they released an oven that made fancy cakes that look like the 1x1 eerie cake instead of those always being displays/box prizes. like the winter cake contest goals. those cakes were so pretty! or other cakes that are shaped even more intricately than the hat.

I'd be happy with the little black kitty cat!

there's a skinny black cat in a witch's hat (for coins) that i think was first released last year they might bring back, and then a very round black cat, more cartoonish, on top of a witch's book case that i got for gems in the 2012 version back when it had tons of stuff which may also return. and then there's the bat in filochick's pic above, which i'd love, so cute.

these are the cats, near witchy natasha (pic is my bakery last year, from show off thread):

http://i58.tinypic.com/2rqd0ep.png

Will be decorating in the coming days. Looking forward to pulling out all my Halloween decor.

can't wait for you to show it off! i'm so redecorating this weekend, this thread has my creative juices flowing! if anyone's looking for more pics, 2013 halloween bakeries start on page 105 of show off your bakery thread, and 2014 halloween bakeries (with filochick kicking it off right) start on page 146.

Natasha_07
10-01-15, 07:34 PM
I just WISH they won't remove Halloween items 1-2 weeks after release, please leave it until 30th of January which is good time in case autumn, HW, thanksgiving and Christmas items can be removed.

Because of this I only got 1 of each of the last HW update last year, removed without notice, also please do a HW sale on items from 2011-2014.

sweetpea6645
10-02-15, 01:08 PM
I want them all to be honest but I'll take anything they give as long as they don't ask for too much gems

Bakerling
10-03-15, 07:58 PM
I want them all to be honest but I'll take anything they give as long as they don't ask for too much gems

I want it too.

filochick1982
10-04-15, 01:31 AM
I don't think we're allowed to mention the download source anymore but Android players can still download the old Halloween Bakery story version which has some of the old content as well as the Cauldron Box. I just looked it up and it still exists.

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 01:36 AM
I don't think we're allowed to mention the download source anymore but Android players can still download the old Halloween Bakery story version which has some of the old content as well as the Cauldron Box. I just looked it up and it still exists.

Just to add, I read amongst one of these threads that S8 does not recognise those sites. If those download versions mess up your current game, S8 will not support it. Worst still, if S8 doesn't or can't rectify the errors caused, you lose your game altogether. IMHO, it's not worth taking this risk just for some old content.

filochick1982
10-04-15, 01:58 AM
Honestly, I think they say that because they have no special agreement with that download source as opposed to Google Play and App Store. The version uploaded on other sites is exactly the same - it's not like they created a separate version available just for THAT non Google or non Apple download site. I play on both platforms and from my own personal experience only (can't speak for other players), there is no problem with those versions nor the content. My account/game plays just fine. I'm constantly moving between different versions of the game on Android and then hopping over to iOS (because I hate playing on Android). Your content is saved on the server so it makes no difference how/what platform you choose to play it on.

Just to add, I read amongst one of these threads that S8 does not recognise those sites. If those download versions mess up your current game, S8 will not support it. Worst still, if S8 doesn't or can't rectify the errors caused, you lose your game altogether. IMHO, it's not worth taking this risk just for some old content.

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 02:17 AM
Honestly, I think they say that because they have no special agreement with that download source as opposed to Google Play and App Store. The version uploaded on other sites is exactly the same - it's not like they created a separate version available just for THAT non Google or non Apple download site. I play on both platforms and from my own personal experience only (can't speak for other players), there is no problem with those versions nor the content. My account/game plays just fine. I'm constantly moving between different versions of the game on Android and then hopping over to iOS (because I hate playing on Android). Your content is saved on the server so it makes no difference how/what platform you choose to play it on.

I have no doubt those versions on those sites were released by S8 previously. However I'll be concern on compatibility issues, not sure how old those Halloween versions are. My guess is they are last year's version during Halloween. Many new items have been added ever since. Thus for the not so tech savvy players, it's dangerous when they could accidentally click and mess up their games. Also it depends on how thorough and smart the developers are, to make the app dummy proof. But the developers have the right not to support due to such. The same way you lose your warranty of your devices if you jailbreak the devices. That was the reason I say it's not worth just for some old stuffs. Anyway this is my two cents worth advise to others who may want to try this, know the risks and decide your actions. :)

Just to add: occupational hazard or habit. I tend to think tech lol.

Bakerling
10-04-15, 03:26 AM
do you like this decoration ?

filochick1982
10-04-15, 04:29 AM
The Halloween version I was referring to was one released in 2012. I'm not sure if there were other Android Halloween versions released in other years.

I have no doubt those versions on those sites were released by S8 previously. However I'll be concern on compatibility issues, not sure how old those Halloween versions are. My guess is they are last year's version during Halloween. Many new items have been added ever since. Thus for the not so tech savvy players, it's dangerous when they could accidentally click and mess up their games. Also it depends on how thorough and smart the developers are, to make the app dummy proof. But the developers have the right not to support due to such. The same way you lose your warranty of your devices if you jailbreak the devices. That was the reason I say it's not worth just for some old stuffs. Anyway this is my two cents worth advise to others who may want to try this, know the risks and decide your actions. :)

Just to add: occupational hazard or habit. I tend to think tech lol.

deekathleen
10-04-15, 08:20 AM

I'm still waiting on a response for two issues, not impressed with the support thus far.

deezydeuxx
10-04-15, 08:25 AM
I have the halloween version still (though it hardly opens) so i can still get older items but i would like to see much much older items!! My bakery is pretty much halloween theme 365! Im hoping we get halloween goals once this limited time fall sale ends!!

Rynetory2
10-04-15, 08:46 AM
I'm still waiting on a response for two issues, not impressed with the support thus far.

Oh dear, 2 issues... that sucks. Plus I saw the fs2 download drives you nuts. :( Maybe take a week off for sanity sake. Hopefully the notifications stop after a week. I hope they resolves your issues soon. It does take the pleasure outta the games.

geordieprogman
10-04-15, 08:56 AM
I have the halloween version still (though it hardly opens) so i can still get older items but i would like to see much much older items!! My bakery is pretty much halloween theme 365! Im hoping we get halloween goals once this limited time fall sale ends!!

It does open eventually. It can take a couple of minutes and it does look like it's crashed and not going to open. Just leave it though and it will open. I borrow my wife's android sometimes and she has that version on. We've both been able to get lots of items that we wouldn't have been able to without using that version.

Bakerling
10-04-15, 11:51 AM

Yes I agree with you too.

deezydeuxx
10-09-15, 07:48 PM
It does open but like, a second after it does it goes to black and i get a pop up saying its not working, sometimes serving food gives me a little bit of time to get to the catalog open though.

aiyoosha
10-09-15, 07:52 PM

yeh,, its not like s8 actually does anything to fix the current versions now with all the bugs in it, the old versions are much much better imo youll get same amount of support whether old or current versions

Rynetory2
10-09-15, 07:54 PM
yeh,, its not like s8 actually does anything to fix the current versions now with all the bugs in it, the old versions are much much better imo youll get same amount of support whether old or current versions

Wish they'll fix the gifting bug. It had been forever! :(

aiyoosha
10-09-15, 08:01 PM

ikr but theyll never fix it tho theres also that text when u get a gem or coins for cooking,, all the text is all smooshed together *rollseyes* item 1000 on the fix it list

roxystaufenberg
10-09-15, 08:49 PM

Totally agree, 2013 was so amazing *-*

Bakerling
10-10-15, 10:48 AM
ikr but theyll never fix it tho theres also that text when u get a gem or coins for cooking,, all the text is all smooshed together *rollseyes* item 1000 on the fix it list

It seem forever not fix.

Rynetory2
10-10-15, 02:03 PM

And the list goes on....and gets longer. Wish they play their own games, this way they might understand how badly these bugs are reducing game pleasure. :(

slayer7000
10-12-15, 12:06 PM
yep number 1-999 are all ways to make items cost more gems :(

steelersbabyyy
10-17-15, 09:10 AM
It does open but like, a second after it does it goes to black and i get a pop up saying its not working, sometimes serving food gives me a little bit of time to get to the catalog open though.

mine does the same exact thing! once it loads a second later the screen goes black and then exits the game saying its not working

steelersbabyyy
10-17-15, 10:02 AM

candy exchange!!!!

deekathleen
10-17-15, 11:38 AM

candy exchange!!!!

That is cute, what year is that from?

Bakerling
10-17-15, 11:44 AM

Yeh, I agree. Should fix the bug.

Bakerling
10-17-15, 11:46 AM

It is still the same ow. No change to it lol.

steelersbabyyy
10-18-15, 08:05 PM
That is cute, what year is that from?

i honestly have no idea, its gotta be 2013 or 2012, i saw it on another post

aiyoosha
10-19-15, 09:38 AM

candy exchange!!!!

i love it. and i never seen it before. i wish theyd bring this back and monster kitchen, now this is a real mad scientist, not like those geek ones in rs :rolleyes:
http://i.imgur.com/c61XVyh.jpg

steelersbabyyy
10-19-15, 12:02 PM
i love it. and i never seen it before. i wish theyd bring this back and monster kitchen, now this is a real mad scientist, not like those geek ones in rs :rolleyes:

i also want the monster kitchen too! theres so many halloween stuff i want lol

rocketsmama
10-20-15, 04:18 AM
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! Also on a side note....aiyoosha...loved how you phrased your comment. Exactly what I thought. Lol

Rynetory2
10-20-15, 05:50 AM

Totally agree with you aiyoosha. This is way much better than the one in RS. Simply love this. :)

Bakerling
10-20-15, 07:30 AM

That display I want it too. Really great display for Halloween.

Bakerling
10-20-15, 07:32 AM
Totally agree with you aiyoosha. This is way much better than the one in RS. Simply love this. :)

That right. It is much much better than in RS.

Lenkapon
10-22-15, 03:50 AM
Monster Mash

LightAndLove83
10-22-15, 03:48 PM
Really would like to see haunted house. That's one I'd buy several of...and any outdoorsy stuff. :-)

deekathleen
10-22-15, 03:50 PM
Blah I don't even want to spend any money on Halloween now.

aiyoosha
10-22-15, 03:51 PM
Blah I don't even want to spend any money on Halloween now.

ive moved on to xmas stuff now. hoping we get tons of stuff for bf and the xmas sales.

Bakerling
10-22-15, 04:19 PM
Really would like to see haunted house. That's one I'd buy several of...and any outdoorsy stuff. :-)

So disappointed that there isn't any haunted house that we can purchase.

filochick1982
10-22-15, 05:32 PM
That's monster mash display is awesome. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I think it's the 1st place prize in the Bucket o Treats box that's been discontinued. I only tried the box a couple of times and regretting not trying to get more prizes.

filochick1982
10-22-15, 05:33 PM
The Haunted House was released out of the box for 70gems last year.

So disappointed that there isn't any haunted house that we can purchase.

Bakerling
10-22-15, 06:14 PM
The Haunted House was released out of the box for 70gems last year.

I missed out that haunted house last year. I don't have so many gems at that time. Now, I have enough gems to purchase but too late, I can't get it anymore. :(

steelersbabyyy
10-24-15, 08:56 AM
Monster Mash

omg! i want that so bad!

luincristiel
10-24-15, 09:08 AM
Monster Mash

This is awesome!! Would fit in my spooky bakery. I don't really like the cute stuff this year...