PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2015

pieandcream
09-24-15, 01:49 AM
what would be nice to see available for purchase again this coming Halloween:

(i got the images from various internet locations, should the owners like to be mentioned or their images removed please let me know!)

2011 items: raven tree (i believe the RIP thing is from 2012, that one would be nice too ^^)

further things available from that year i believe were:

2012 items: ghost table and chair, spooky piano, headless horseman and definitely the evil tree spirit

2012 box (?) items: RIP thing and werewolf cage

aaaand apparently i can only upload 5 pics per post..... might add more in later posts.

pieandcream
09-24-15, 01:49 AM
another popular old box seems to be:

would be nice to see the items individually released :)

LalaSmooth
09-24-15, 05:04 AM
Oh my! Don't they still have the box if you installed the Halloween version or did S8 remove this??

twospoons
09-24-15, 10:33 AM
there is an extra box on Halloween 2012 version (android), i just checked last night. I think it might be the one with the house in it from the first post here. also a couple pieces of decor, not as much as there used to be since they removed so much stuff.

i like the 1st pic, pieandcream! never saw the raven tree before. of course, i wouldn't pay 35 gems for it, but it's still neat.

and i'm one of the people who loves the spooky chest, so i'd love to see some of this out-of-box:

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/5b84ed9285fab87dbb8077a950706eae.jpg

of course, i mostly hope we get halloween items before oct. 28!!!

Natasha_07
09-24-15, 11:14 AM
I thought the haunted house in R is just an LTO, I have it. @twospoons could you show a picture of what the box 1 looks like, please ?

I do know that B has a haunted house (mostly blue and white color) in a box (I have this one), additional to the trick or treat house which was just from a regular update and removed very quickly (didn't get a chance here).

Spooky chest: my favorite item is the werewolf sushi, also the book case. I want these especially the werewolf 1 even if they gave us on BF, I know to work it year round.

twospoons
09-24-15, 02:22 PM
"Halloween Chest" is the one that's available in 2012 version, which, from the master box list, is the one that contains the monster mash from the last pic in the first post, but you are correct, it does not contain the house. the house was an LTO, as you said--i actually have it from when they re-released it last year, i just thought it was unboxed. oops!

this is the other stuff in that box:

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/RS/6d58daae.jpg

i also saw in decor tab in 2012 version the witch's familiar cat for 55 gems (yikes!), the haunted furniture (fancy black table with some cobwebs, chair has dark red seat with black pattern), and the goo-stained furniture. so i guess they didn't remove ALL of the content that was still available to droid players but not iOS. hope they bring a lot of it back in a timely fashion though! my poor new restaurant will be so unscary. :(

i'd love the stoves to be re-released too, especially the monster one, as those cupcakes are adorable. (they may be available to android in 2012 version, all my appliances are busy, but i think everyone should get them anyway). i also want a couple more monster chairs, i only bought 2 before since they were for gems.

i'm also a huge fan of the spooky clocktower from last year's very late release of halloween items:

http://i.imgur.com/lfLctwH.png

i already got it, but it's another one of those things i think everyone should be able to buy.

AliSweet876
09-24-15, 03:26 PM
The monster band 1st place prize in the Mummy Crate!!! I want it!!! I need it!!! >_<

Also any one or more of these spectacularly spooky consoloation prizes will do :)

1. Graveyard dividers
2. Graveyard tables
3. Graveyard chairs
4. Gargoyles wall decoration
5. Zombie butcher
6. Zombie waiter
7. Hungry mummy
8. Haunted food cart
9. Haunted jukebox
10. Ghost tables
11. Ghost chairs
12. Trick or treat ghost
13. Plant monster
14. Raven tree
15. Witch chef

Thanks in advance Storm 8. I'm counting on you. Please don't disappoint me!

alicee11
09-26-15, 07:59 AM
For me the old versions of halloween in android don't work anymore, I can still download them but they won't open ever, someone has the same problem?

fatbearsecondary
09-26-15, 09:45 AM
there is an extra box on Halloween 2012 version (android), i just checked last night. I think it might be the one with the house in it from the first post here. also a couple pieces of decor, not as much as there used to be since they removed so much stuff.

i like the 1st pic, pieandcream! never saw the raven tree before. of course, i wouldn't pay 35 gems for it, but it's still neat.

and i'm one of the people who loves the spooky chest, so i'd love to see some of this out-of-box:

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l581/Greygull42/5b84ed9285fab87dbb8077a950706eae.jpg

of course, i mostly hope we get halloween items before oct. 28!!!

Spooky chest spooky chest SPOOKY CHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R5FanForever1
09-26-15, 09:48 AM
For me the old versions of halloween in android don't work anymore, I can still download them but they won't open ever, someone has the same problem?

This hasn't happened to me yet.

LadyEna
09-28-15, 09:45 AM
Wants old school:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Horror/Torture Section of a Wax Museum
Lizzie Borden Chef
Even "The Blob"! <--used to give me bad nightmares as a kiddo
The Body Snatchers... The plant pods transforming!
The Little Shop of Horrors! Love, love love Seymour & the plant!
Feed me Seymour! Feed me!
Things from The Wizard of Oz: Wicked Witch from West, flying monkeys, etc!
The 3 blind witches with their one- seeing eye from mythology, over
a bubbling ooze cauldron!

twospoons
09-28-15, 10:41 AM

that happened on my old device, super annoying. especially in fashion, because i really wanted to run a costume shop last year (i still did, just had fewer costume options). i think when i upgraded all the halloween versions had died, and half the thanksgiving/christmas versions. i had tried deleting & reinstalling of course, but for me they were just dead. i asked other forum users, but not everyone was having the same problem, and of course they're unsupported.

so i can't help, but i empathize.

The Little Shop of Horrors! Love, love love Seymour & the plant!
Things from The Wizard of Oz: Wicked Witch from West, flying monkeys, etc!
The 3 blind witches with their one- seeing eye from mythology, over a bubbling ooze cauldron!

love it! not sure how much is copyright protected, but love it!

joeybasenji
09-28-15, 12:10 PM
would like
Monster Oven 2012 Witch'S Stove 2012 can we have this as an LTO ?

ljssam
09-28-15, 08:51 PM
Halloween movie, with michael looking in the window
Chucky doll, holding a knife like hes gonna stab
Freddy kruger

deekathleen
09-29-15, 04:25 AM
I'm not really into the creepy scary stuff. I would like to see maybe a hay ride, pumpkin carving, stuff like that.

LadyEna
09-29-15, 09:42 AM
Halloween movie, with michael looking in the window
Chucky doll, holding a knife like hes gonna stab
Freddy kruger

LOL, was thinking about these as well.
Psycho ****er
Slasher (Jack the Ripper comes to mind)
Possessed toys!

Popping in Blood Red Moon, Lunar Eclipse, and Harvest Moon as well.

USMCwife11
09-29-15, 06:28 PM
Did someone say something about werewolf sushi??? Lol anyone have a picture of that?

fatbearsecondary
09-29-15, 07:45 PM
Did someone say something about werewolf sushi??? Lol anyone have a picture of that?

From the spooky chest earlier in the thread... I'll post it again... Please rerelease the spooky chest!

poopiepants79
09-29-15, 09:53 PM
Also, the monster OVEN and witches OVEN is on that version as well as other decor and tables..too table,Webb table

USMCwife11
09-30-15, 11:38 AM
From the spooky chest earlier in the thread... I'll post it again... Please rerelease the spooky chest!

Haha haha that's hilarious! Thanks for that. I love SUSHI. And my restaurant is Sushi Queen so that'd be awesome.

LadyEna
09-30-15, 03:21 PM
In love with that coffin couch & vampire bar!

Although there is some black bookcases, like to see some
with spider webs and assorted body part jars.

How about a Dark Carnival?